Subroutine Manager Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly she felt the same way. "We'll handle the serious stuff. And it's not like you'll be inputting them directly, since I'm the only one who knows how to work the app. Whoever wins can tell me what they want, and I'll give Lina a new subroutine to track. That way if you happen to try something that's not possible or breaks a limit, I'll let you know."

I nodded as well. "Is that oMistress with everyone?"

Mistress cursed under her breath. "For fuck's sake, I swear I fixed that." She shook her head. "Anyway, she's right. I'll get the cards, the rest of you can get ready."

As she left, Evelynn shook her head. "Why does it have to be card games? I swear, I have the worst luck on the planet." I nodded sympathetically. Even though I knew what she was talking about, I still felt bad for her. "How long were buff lesbians unquestionably the dominant ones? Growing up you would always see these super fit butches making other girls weak in the knees and barking orders like the head bitch. But now that I'm finally in good shape, everyone's all 'ooh muscle babes make the best subs, they melt in your hands and are so fun to tease.'"

Eisa reached over and draped her arm across Evelynn's chest. "Aww, don't take it too personally. Believe me, there are still plenty of chicks who want a big butch to pound them into needing a new system update." Even though her mechanical body didn't have the same curves as mine, she was extremely skilled at positioning herself in a clearly flirtatious way.

"Oh I know there are. And I've had my fair share of workout partners who melt in place when I pat them on the head and call them my personal plaything. But come on, what are the odds of a trend that's lasted decades ending literally as I finally get my ass in gear?" Evelynn rolled her eyes. "Like, I wasn't even in great shape before I transitioned. I was a scrawny little dude."

"And now you're the big muscle mommy of your dreams," Eisa finished. "I just wish Kay had given us a bit of a heads up. I could've brought some of my favourite dildo's with me. Unlike the rest of you, I have to go out of my way to put my junk on."

Nova chuckled at that. "I'm sure our hosts have plenty that you can borrow. Although that reminds me. Lina, do you have a dick or a pussy today?"

The bluntness of her question took me by surprise, although really it shouldn't have by this point. It was pretty clear where things were going to go, and I was already getting excited about it. "I've got a pussy today. I mean, I can go change if y'all want. It's not a big deal to me."

Nova shook her head. "Nah, it's just good to know. If we're really getting inside that pretty head of yours, we should know what kind of equipment we're working with, right?" It was hard to argue with that logic.

Mistress returned with a deck of cards in her hands. Only when she did, she stared directly at me. "Oi, what are you doing sitting around the table? You know you're not actually playing, right?"

Her derision left me a little flabbergasted. "What do you mean I'm not playing? Isn't this game all about me?"

She just rolled her eyes. "Yeah, about us fucking with you. We're going to be playing a game and using your body and mind as a reward for winning. Meanwhile, you'll be serving us drinks and whatnot, or just waiting on us for the evening."

"But that's completely unfair!"

"Sure is."

Mistress was daring me to push her further. But I had to admit, her game sounded like fun. After all, what could be the harm in letting myself play the role of the helpless waitstaff? I'd done some pretty sexy stuff with every girl in the room before, sometimes multiple at the same time. It's not like any of us were prudes. "Fine, fine. But all of you had better make this a night to remember, okay?" I grinned at the group, most of whom were leering back at me. They really wanted to win.

"Hmm, I'm not sure I quite like that attitude. Let me fix something up real quick." She pulled out her phone and started typing something in. It took a while, which caused me to grow more and more nervous with each passing second. It meant she was taking more time to find a specific way to mess with my head.

"...And now! Lina should be all ready for our game now." She gave a dramatic flourish, as if showing me off to everyone else. "Tell me dear, how do you feel about being used as a sexual toy by all of your friends?"

I opened my mouth to tell them how excited I was and how hot it'd be, but the words died before I could get them out. It really started to sink in what was going to happen. We were going to be...lewd. They were going to be doing sexual stuff with me.To me. And I'd have to sit there and take it, obeying them like an obedient maid.

My cheeks flushed a bright red. It was so shameful! "This is, um, it feels..." I didn't know how it felt. The words to explain myself just weren't there. I opened my mouth and closed it again several times, as the others burst out into laughter. I wanted to hide myself from sight. But Mistress had given me orders, and disobeying her wasn't an option.

Mistress grew a sadistic grin as I fumbled over my words. "That's much better. Now then, let the games begin."

12