Subroutine Manager Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cheeks flushed a bright crimson as I looked down. The wetness between my thighs hadn't stopped, and it was only getting worse. Now there was an obvious damp patch on my crotch. Evelynn pressed her body against mine, and I could feel a bulge of her own grinding against my ass. "You look like you're a bit uncomfortable in those clothes," Evelynn whispered in my ear. It was strange hearing someone actually whisper to me instead of the mysterious voice. "Feel like slipping out of them?"

Of course my first instinct was to decline, but before I could say anything, the world started to get a bit fuzzy. I was having trouble thinking clearly. It felt similar to something I'd felt before... but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Remembering things was hard. Harder than it was worth to think about. What I did remember was someone telling me it would be easier to wear less clothing. And she was right, wasn't she?

I began to peel my top off. I was hot, and when you're hot you wear less to cool down. That much I knew. My pants were next, and I was left in just my underwear. Maybe I should've felt nervous or something, but I didn't. I just felt nice!

"Oh my gods, look at how wet she is. She's soaked!" I didn't know who made the comment, and I didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing. So instead I just smiled and hoped that it was meant as a compliment.

Someone pressed their hand against my vulva, gently sticking a single finger inside. I moaned with pleasure as they withdrew their hand, rubbing my own juices along my hips and my stomach. It made everything feel so much more sensitive, so much more enticing."Go ahead and touch yourself for me, you've earned it. You know it's what a horny slut like you always wanted." I couldn't think of a reason to argue with the voice, so I did exactly that.

However, once I began playing with myself with my own fingers, everything snapped back to clarity. I realised the full extent of what I was doing - standing buck naked, in front of everyone, idly masturbating while they looked on. "Um- this is-" It was too much for me. I buried my face in my hands to try and hide from the shame. Only when I did, everything started to go fuzzy again. It was so much harder to think, hard to remember why I'd been embarrassed.

Without thinking about anything but what would make me feel good, I started touching myself again. And once again, my eyes widened in shock as everything became clear. Much to the amusement of Mistress and the others, who were laughing at the cycle I was trapped in. "Figured it out yet? You'd better keep jilling yourself if you want me to explain it."

I didn't listen. I pulled my hands back, ready to retreat from the room and go hide from everything. But once I did, my thoughts slowed down and I couldn't remember what I was so concerned about. Why shouldn't I just do what felt good?

"Fuck it, enough of the foreplay. I'm ready for the real shit." Evelynn's firm voice broke through the haze, and as it did, a pair of firm hands lifted me into the air. I felt myself getting put down somewhere soft. My hands were guided to my vagina again, and as I started rubbing, the haze disappeared. I was able to take in my full situation, and what I saw was absolutely enthralling.

I was lying on my back, staring up at four women, all completely nude. Kay and Evelynn had their cocks out and were fully erect. Nova was starting to crawl over me, and I could see she was getting ready to position her cunt right over my face. And of course Eisa was ready to go with my own dildo.

My body was on fire. It felt like a single touch along my legs or on my stomach would be enough to set me off. I was still rubbing myself, slowly but steadily. Mistress looked down on me with an expression that could only be described as a mix of malice and glee. "It's up to you whether you want to be cognizant for this next part or not," she began. "I'm sure you've figured out the gist of it by now, you're a smart girl."

"Or at least she is when she's got her fingers in her cunt," Eisa commented with a snicker. "Shall we dive in?"

I opened my mouth to respond, but the voice in my head interrupted me."You're a whore. A slut. A toy. Something to be used to give others pleasure. You're so good at it, and I wouldn't want you any other way."

"You're right, I am good at it." It was difficult to tell what was in my head and what wasn't. Mistress and the others exchanged a look, but ultimately she shrugged her shoulders. "I'm taking that as a yes." And then they descended.

To say I was instantly overwhelmed with pleasure would be an understatement. Nova sat directly on my face, smothering me with her cunt while I was got to work with my tongue. Something hard and plastic started probing my ass, and someone's cock started pumping in and out of my vagina. I was so thoroughly soaked down there that there wasn't any need for lube.

Up above my head, I could hear the sounds of a sloppy makeout session and various grunts. A cock found its way into my empty hand, and I started jerking it off with one hand while my other hand played with my clit. The dildo in my ass started vibrating, and I moaned into Nova in surprise.

All the while the erotic voice in my head was becoming more and more frequent."Such a pretty girl, such a dirty girl. You know this is where you belong. No thoughts, only raw pleasure. A mind filled with lust. Isn't it such a relief?" The cock in my hand started twitching, and I felt something spatter across my chest. As it hit my own nipples became extra sensitive, with my entire chest tingling in arousal. The thighs around my face clenched as well. Nova was taking advantage of the fact that I didn't need to breathe, and she literally sat down on my entire face while I frantically tried to make her cum. A stray hand started massaging one of my tits, and I stopped playing with my clit to join them. But as I did the world went fuzzy and slow again. Thinking became harder. This time, however, it remained that way as the orgy continued.

It was impossible to keep track of who was doing what. Dicks pulled out of my orifices, only to be swiftly replaced by fingers and tongues. Someone was kissing me on the lips, then I was licking someone's ballsack, then I was sucking on a silicone toy. More and more of my body became erogenous and overly sensitive, and the whole time I was leaking like a faucet. Sometimes I was conscious of the fact that I was being used as a full blown cumdumpster, and I felt like I could die from humiliation, while other times my mind slipped away and left me in a dazed state of lust.

The only thing I was fully able to keep track of was my own impending orgasm. Or rather, my lack thereof. The pleasure had long since built up enough that logically, I should've cum several times over. Except I never really hit that peak. Mistress and the others were all reaching their crests, and they were loud and wet when they came. But I was just left panting, frustrated, wanting more and never being able to get enough. My mind was so far gone that trying to vocalise it was impossible. So instead I spent what little focus I had trying to please others, letting them bask in the glow that I wasn't quite able to reach.

I had no way of knowing how long we spent like this. Eventually, it was just too much for my processors to handle. Things were blurry regardless of whether I was touching myself or not. I was slowing down, my speech was getting slurred, and what few thoughts remained in my head started to vanish. But that was alright. It was out of my control, so all I could do was the same thing I'd been doing - letting the others use my body for their own pleasure.

Slowly, everything started to fade back together. My thoughts became clearer. Even though the arousal was still there, pent up and frustrated, it wasn't as overwhelming as before. I could still think properly. The false personality settings were fading away, and I felt more like usual. My charger was plugged in to the back of my neck, and its refreshing energy was quite welcome given what I'd just been through

Kay was by my side, nursing my head in her lap. "You feeling okay? That wasn't too much, was it?" I noticed the others seemed to be genuinely concerned.

A big goofy grin broke out across my face. "We are totally doing that again some time. Holy shit, that wasawesome." Thankfully, that helped relieve some of the tension from my friends. Kay helped me sit up, although I still felt a little disconnected. "I'm fine, it's just a little dizzying. When your mind snaps around a lot it takes a moment for everything to click again."

Eisa's screen was showing a series of heart emojis. "I doubt you enjoyed it as much as I was. You've been doing kinky shit like that for a while now, and I've only just been invited?"

"Hey, better late than never." I was feeling better by the second. The timidness was gone, my hazy thoughts were cleared, and I knew that my sensors weren't playing anything that wasn't real. "So now that we're wrapping up, do you mind going over what all your subroutines were? I figured most of them out, but I'm a little curious about the details."

I wasn't the only one wondering. "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing," Nova replied. "Like obviously I know what I had her do, but what about everyone else?"

Kay nodded in agreement. "That's a good point. Sit down everyone, I'll go over the deets." It was a little awkward, since we were all in various states of undress and covered in body fluids. Even though I couldn't smell anything, I knew our apartment would reek of sex for a while. Nova was wrapped in a blanket and cuddling with Eisa, while Evelynn lay down on the couch in just her underwear.

"To start off, Eisa's was about posture." Kay was almost giddy as she began explaining. Even though everyone had played their own part, myself included, she had engineered the operation from the start. She was proud of herself, and rightfully so. "Her rule was that Lina needed to be seductive at all times. Not like prostitute seductive, but maid in a sex manor seductive." She cast a glare over at Eisa. "Which let me tell you, wasn't easy to program in. You're lucky I was able to get it to work at all."

Eisa shrugged her shoulders. "You mean I'm lucky you're some sort of a genius. It worked perfectly. You were such a pretty little sex maid."

I laughed at her flirtation. "Hey, I'll be your bang-maid any day. Just don't expect me to be actually good at doing chores. Trust me, we tried it, and it's not as practical as it sounds."

"Next was the porn audio,' Kay continued. "An erotic audio file playing on loop, so it sounded like someone was speaking to you directly."

I rolled my eyes. "Why am I not surprised that Nova had a sexy audiotape at the ready?"

Now it was Nova's turn to get defensive. "Hey, fuck you, I think they're hot. And I thought it was a good idea to have you forcibly listening to it."

"Oh it was, don't get me wrong. You'll have to send me the link sometime so I can properly hear it on my own, without interruption."

"After that was mine, and you'll understand why I was laughing so hard. Any part of your skin that touched a sexual fluid became an erogenous zone." That made sense. I'd ended up practically drenched in the stuff, which explained why everything was so sensitive. "The snapping one was simple and effective, but after that things gotreally funny. Eisa, you didn't know about the fluid thing, but you wanted her cunt leaking at all times."

Evelynn let out a snort. "So wait, that's why you were so fidgety? You were dripping wet, which only increased the space that felt like your pussy?"

"Which only made me hornier, which got me wetter, and the cycle continued." It was all coming together now. "Damn, that was a nasty combo."

"I'd mainly been planning to shower you with cum, but it was fun to see you triggering yourself like that. Let's see, what was next." Kay snapped her fingers, trying to remember the last one. "Oh! Duh, the intelligence one. Anytime you weren't touching yourself you got dumber. That one was just funny."

I let out a groan. "Ugh, don't remind me. Ihated doing that." I caught my words, remembering that for everyone except for Kay, this was their first time messing with the app. I didn't want anyone thinking they'd gone too far. "And by hated it, I mean I fucking loved it. That was a great idea."

Nova curled wrapped her blanket tighter around herself. "So I guess the question now is, what comes next? Like what are we supposed to do?"

I wasn't entirely sure myself. Thankfully, Kay seemed to have a good answer. "We'll do what we said we would do, and what we've been doing. Investigate the app to find out its source, who made it and what their plan is. And in the meantime, Lina and I are going to keep having crazy hot sex."

That sounded like a good plan to me.

12