Subroutine Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now let's get you going down here as well." My legs were already spread, and due to the erotic nature of our evening, my cunt was nice and damp. Kay traced her fingers around, feeling how eager I was for her to continue. "I guess that's enough of the teasing for now." She gave my clit a little rub before turning on the magic wand, laying it down so the large head was pressing against my vulva.

It wasn't on full blast, but it was strong enough. I moaned with pleasure as the vibrations ran through my body. The constant buzz provided some much needed stimulation, and when mixed with the heat radiating from my body and the sharp pain on my nipples, it was nearly enough to block out any rational thought. But not quite enough.

I still had enough presence of mind to notice Kay, sitting in her computer chair again, smirking at me. I was trapped in a lewd and pleasurable state, unable to move, merely providing entertainment for her. "Wha... what are you planning to do?" It was a struggle to get the words out, but I knew Kay fully intended to get herself off as well. The only question was how.

"Me? I think I've got some wonderful entertainment right here." She pulled her panties to the side, letting her rapidly growing cock slide out. "You just sit there and look pretty while I rub one out, okay?"

As she started stroking herself, something strange clicked in my mind. She was watching me. She was watching my shameful state, and using that to help pleasure herself. The knowledge that I was being tormented for the sole purpose of her entertainment just made everything so much more erotic. A part of my brain knew I only felt that way because of my increased exhibitionism, but that didn't even matter anymore.

All that mattered was what I saw and what I felt. I could feel the stinging bite of the clamps, tormenting my sensitive nipples while bringing them to new levels of pleasure. I could feel the wand, its wide head steadily bringing me towards a glorious climax. And most importantly I could see Kay, the most wonderful girl on the planet. Sitting with her lab coat spread wide and her underwear fully exposed. Rubbing her cock while watching me beneath her. I wanted to grab that cock, to grab her, and indulge all of her fantasies and desires, letting her use my body however she desired. But I was stuck here on the floor beneath her. She wanted me to only be viewed, and so that's what I had to do.

It was impossible to tell how much time we spent like that. It couldn't have been too long, but it felt like eternity. Kay was making the face she always made when she was about to cum, and I knew I wasn't far behind. "I'm getting close babe. You ready for this?"

"Yes! Yes, paint Your Slave with your cum!"

Kay jerked herself faster, rubbing her breast with one hand while using the other to aim her cock towards me. She cried out, and sticky ropes of cum went flying on to her and all over my chest.

Normally, her cumming on my tits was pretty hot, but nothing overly noteworthy. But I hadn't thought about how overly sensitive my tits were. Feeling her warm sticky climax spraying over my chest was enough to tip me over the edge myself, and I gave in to the overwhelming pleasure. It was all too much. I could hear myself moaning, feel myself squirting, and embraced the rush of chemicals flooding my reward center, letting me know I'd done good. It was unlike any orgasm I'd had in my life.

Although my eyes were closed, I felt the clamps being removed and the vibrator turned off. I sucked in a breath of air, enjoying the calmness that followed the storm. A warm embrace wrapped itself around my head and a gentle voice pierced my mind. "You feeling okay?"

My eyes opened, but I couldn't see anything. Kay had pulled me tight into herself for a hug. "I feel incredible," came my lazy response. "We have to do that again at some point." Although we hadn't exactly been the most vanilla couple before this, having the app opened up countless doors that we hadn't realized were closed in the first place.

"I'm going to set everything back and disconnect you so you can move again. Then, if you're as tired as I am, we can crawl into bed. Okay?" I nodded in affirmation, and Kay returned to the computer. My body soon returned to its normal temperature and I stopped feeling overly vulnerable about being nude. A few minutes later, a small click could be heard, and I was in control of my body again. I shook my hands, recalibrating the rest of my nervous system.

Connecting to the computer for diagnostics always left me a bit shaky, but this time it was even more than usual. It might've been from the program working itself deep into my core, or the intense physical stimuli I'd been exposed to while inanimate. Or some combination thereof. Whatever the reason, I found myself leaning on Kay while we stumbled towards our bed.

Once we were finally laying down, I did a quick check to see if everything really was set back to normal. "My name is Lina." I smiled while Kay punched me in the shoulder.

"Did you really think I would take advantage of you and change things while you were unable to notice?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Hey, I did give you full permission, after all. And I can't help but notice you kept my big boobs."

There was the sound of a palm smacking a forehead. "Crap, I legitimately forgot about that. Do you want to do it yourself or hook up to the computer again?"

I thought about it for a moment before responding. "Actually, I think I'm fine with them like this." Kay rolled over to look at me, a surprised expression on her face. "To be honest I never had much preference about my body type. If we're gonna be doing more of this, why not just let you take control of that as well, right?"

Kay simply grinned in response. "No complaints here. Just don't start complaining when your booty grows so big you can't fit your favourite pants anymore." She reached over and slapped my butt for good measure. "And to be honest, I did tweak a few things before we left. Nothing that you'll notice right away, but enough to surprise you once we get going again."

"Seriously?" I'd been half joking, but the knowledge that Kay had actually made some changes was interesting. I'd probably drive myself mad trying to figure them out in the morning. "What the hell did you do to me?"

Of course, Kay wasn't feeling nice enough to just tell me. She closed her eyes and pulled the cover up above us. "You'll just have to wait and find out for yourself."

12