Substitute Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,227 Followers

Dismounting, I leant the bike against the wall as I greeted the young woman waiting patiently.

'Hi, can I help you,' I asked.

She grinned as she introduced herself, 'Hi, I'm Kerry and I'm your cleaner. 'I normally come twice a week, if today's not convenient I can come another day. 'I thought you'd be older,' it all came out without her taking a breath and she blushed as she realised she'd spoken the last bit out loud which made me laugh.

'It's ok, today is good, I haven't got any plans. 'I'll try not to get under your feet,' I chuckled.

Kerry scolded herself as she followed him indoors, 'Oh my god, he's gorgeous,' she was thinking as she stared at his bottom, presently encased in tight cycling shorts when he turned suddenly and caught her looking which made her blush again and made him laugh once more.

'My names Adam,' I told her once we were indoors, 'Would you like a brew? 'Then I must take a shower, I must stink of sweat.'

Kerry nodded her head, she hadn't noticed whether he smelt or not, she was too involved in mentally undressing him.

She suddenly noticed he was grinning at her, 'Sorry?' She said, which made him laugh again.

'I asked if you wanted milk and sugar, he said with a disarming smile.

She blushed again, 'One sugar and a touch of milk please,' as she scolded herself once more, she was behaving like some starry-eyed schoolgirl who had never met a man before, which she hadn't, at least not one as handsome as Adam was.

Finishing my brew, I left Kerry to make a start and went and had my shower, I wondered if she had a boyfriend, surely someone as pretty as she was must already be taken. It had only been a few days since I had arrived, but already the slow pace coupled with the peace and quietness was re-awakening my interests.

I stayed out of her way as much as possible while she tidied around the cottage, making us both another brew and taking mine out into the rear garden and sitting in one of the wicker chairs. She came out later to tell me she had finished and that she would call again towards the end of the week, sitting in another one of the chairs opposite it was though she was loth to leave,

'Pardon me if I'm being a bit forward,' I said, 'But as I'm new around here I wondered.....if you would like to go out for a drink this evening. 'I quite understand if you are busy.' Now it was my turn to blush slightly.

I thought Kerry's head was going to part company with her shoulders as she nodded vigorously.

We agreed to meet in the 'White Swan' that evening at about eight o'clock, waving as she peddled off towards the hamlet. I felt pleased with myself, thankful for the first chance of a bit of normality. Kerry was definitely a looker and I thought that she was perhaps a year or two younger than I, there was something vaguely familiar about her but I was buggered if I knew what it was. After making myself a light meal that evening, I caught up with the news on tv before going to change and then walking down the lane towards the pub.

With such a small community, I'd expected the pub to be quiet, but instead, it was busy as it seemed to be the social centre for all those who lived in the area. There was that moment as I walked through the door and all the voices seemed to stop as heads turned in my direction. Glancing around nervously, I spotted Kerry sat at the bar waving and made my way towards her as the voices resumed.

Getting us both a drink. I pulled up a stool as we went through the normal small talk and she told me about herself. She lived on the other side of the hamlet with her parents and when she was younger, the school was a ten-mile bus journey away, that being the nearest proper town. She couldn't bear the thought of working in a shop or an office so had started cleaning folk's cottages and had built a little business doing that.

I beckoned the landlord to order more drinks and he spoke to Kerry as he poured them, it seemed that around here, everyone knew everyone else.

'So what brings thee to our parts young fella?' he asked genially, placing the drinks in front of us.

I knew the question was going to arise sometime, I just hadn't expected it so soon as I explained about my parent's sudden death's and how I had gone to pieces, 'I needed to get away and sort myself out and the name of the village intrigued me,' I finished, proffering payment for the drinks and trying to discreetly wipe away the tears that I could feel.

He shook his head, 'Nay, these are on t'house young fellow' he said as he went off to serve another customer.

Kerry was gripping my hand so tightly that my fingers were going numb, her face full of concern for me.

'I'm so sorry Adam, I didn't know,' she said, looking distraught.

I managed a smile, 'It's ok Kerry. 'There is no reason you would know, it just still feels a little raw.'

I found myself talking, telling her about my family and college, what my plans for the future had been and then that dreadful day went it all went wrong. By the time I finally finished, we both had tears in our eyes. The evening had gone and at the end of the night, I offered to walk her home. Arm in arm we walked slowly down her lane until we came to her cottage, I just went to give her a peck on the cheek but instead, she turned my face as our lips came together, and we kissed, her warm slim body pressed against mine.

It was now into my third week in the hamlet, I saw Kerry most days, when she finished her work she would pop around, in her time off we would walk or cycle the lanes or wander across the open fields and countryside. After that first week, it started to feel like I was becoming part of this small community, I met Kerry again in the pub the next evening and for the next few days found it impossible to buy a drink as my story was passed around and other folks would pay for them. I phoned Cynthia that morning to let her know I was ok and just for a general chat picturing her naked body as we talked.

Kerry was busy today but I would see her that evening at our now usual haunt and mid-afternoon had gone out for a walk before preparing my evening meal. As I returned to the cottage I spotted someone in the front garden, coming to it quietly, the person in there was bent over at the waist and from the pert bottom clad in tight blue jeans and stuck up in the air, it looked just like Cynthia. I had convinced myself that she had driven over and was advancing on that delectable posterior with my arm drawn back when the head turned and looked over her shoulder.

I must have been crimson, it wasn't Cynthia, this woman must have been about the same age and just like Cynthia had a remarkable figure, but while Cynthia was blond, this lady had russet coloured hair.

She straightened and smiled slyly, 'Was you just about to smack my bottom?' She asked, starting to laugh as I stuttered and fumbled over my words.

'I'm so sorry, I thought you were someone else that I know,'

She laughed again and gave me a mischievous look, 'Do you know many middle-aged women whose bottoms you smack?' she said, going off into gales of laughter as I went bright red again.

Taking the gloves off her hands, she held one out, 'I'm Mary, I'm the village gardener and I've been looking after this one for the last ten years'.

I shook hands with her and started to introduce myself.

'It's ok, I know who you are, news travels fast around here,' she said, the grin still plastered across her face.

I was just about to prepare my meal and asked if she'd like to stay.

'No thank's my lovely. 'I just popped over to see what needs doing; I've been busy and I've neglected this one lately, so I'll come over for the next few days and sort it. 'Anyway I need to get back, family ol'need feeding,' and with that, she said goodbye and got into her van.

I met up with Kerry later that evening and again walked her home at the end of the night, I was surprised at myself, after three weeks I was still content to kiss her goodnight and had not tried it on with her yet. As I walked back home, I thought of Mary, she reminded me so much of Cynthia that I was conscious of the developing bulge in my pants.

Mary was there bright and early the next morning, even before I had got out of bed properly, I never thought, as I opened the front door in just my pyjama bottoms and asked if she wanted a brew, noticing her eyeing me up as she nodded her head and I retreated back inside.

Taking the drinks into the back garden I called her through, noticing her appraising me again as we sat out in the garden.

'So', she started, 'Tell me about this middle-aged woman whose bottom you smack.'

Talk about getting straight to the point, 'Are you always this inquisitive?' I asked.

'Well if you don't ask, you don't know,' she replied brazenly.

I told her about Cynthia and what had happened, 'Is it serious?' She asked.

I shook my head, 'She's married with children, in fact, her son is my best friend. 'She was the one that stopped my downwards spiral and helped me when I had no one to turn to, it was one of those things that just happened.'

Mary nodded her head sagely, 'Aye, those things have a habit of happening' she said stoically, 'What's she like?' she asked.

I closed my eyes and pictured Cynthia, feeling the urge suddenly down below, 'She's in her forties I suppose, but sexy as hell and looks a lot like you,' I replied opening my eyes to see Mary grinning lasciviously in my direction when I realised what I had just said.

She laughed out loud, 'I'll take that as a compliment then should I?' Watching as I coloured again. She worked until just after one o'clock before she told me she had another job to go to and would be back tomorrow.

She had only been gone an hour when Kerry arrived, letting herself in by the back door as had become the norm.

'Do you want to go out tonight?' I asked, but she shook her head.

'I thought we could perhaps have a night in' she said, 'In.....' and her eyes went upwards, emphasising what she was suggesting.

We took a bottle of wine out into the garden and later I made us a light meal before eventually she stood and held out her hand. I took it and followed her indoors and up the stairs to my bedroom.

I turned and kissed her, our lips locking together as our tongues explored each other's mouth's and when we broke apart, she turned so that I could undo the buttons of her dress, letting it slip to the floor as she stood there in her white bra and panties. I pulled my t-shirt over my head as she fumbled with the waistband of my trousers and unzipped the fly letting them slide to the floor as I stepped out of them. She looked down, her breathing excited as she looked at the bulge in the front of my shorts.

She turned so that I could undo her bra before turning back around as she pushed her panties down; I joined her, pushing my briefs down my legs, my erect cock jiggling as I got rid of them and advanced on her, my erection pressing against her belly and mound as we kissed once more.

She felt divine, I couldn't have told you what it was, but there was something special about this young woman, her pert breasts digging into my chest as she pushed her lower half against my twitching shaft. She was easy to pick up and carry across to the bed where I joined her. Slipping her lower leg under my waist, she canted the other over my hip, giving me access to her fanny but so that we still faced each other.

Our lovemaking was slow and sensual, I wanted to look at her as we fucked, her facial expressions changing as my cock entered her quim and filled her passage. We kissed continually; she really was beautiful, her skin soft, smooth and tight as I watched her body move in unison, her eyelids fluttering as I fondled and caressed her breasts. She arched her back giving my lips access to her nipples which were hard pink buds jutting from her breasts. Kerry moaned softly as her arousal increased, increasing in volume as she neared her climax and then crying out frantically as she orgasmed and my seed filled her moist warm tunnel.

Afterwards, we just lay together.

'You were soft and gentle with me, why was that?' Kerry asked as she snuggled up against me.

'I don't know, I just feel there is something special about you and I wanted to watch you as we made love.' I didn't know where that had come from but she seemed to love my comment as she held me tighter.

When it finally came time to take her home, I watched her dress, to me her body looked perfect, her skin like porcelain, her dark hair falling over her shoulders. He waist was slim and her bottom rounded, all supported on a perfect set of pins. Walking down from the cottage through the hamlet and to her home, I kissed her goodnight, the walk back leaving me feeling elated and unable to get thoughts of Kerry out of my head.

I wanted to do something special for her, so the next morning decided to drive into the nearest largest town which I believe existed about nine miles on the other side of the hamlet. Over the time that I'd been here, I'd covered all the roads and lanes around the area but had never really ventured out far on the other side of the community. Today I left the bike at home, an eighteen mile round trick was a bit to much like work rather than enjoyment. The day was already warm as I backed the car from the side of the cottage and put the roof down before driving through the hamlet and out the other side. The Mercedes gobbled up the miles as I left the country lanes and hit one of the proper roads.

The radio was blasting out some tune and I was singing along, touching the brake slightly as a bend up ahead approached. It was then that I got the strangest sense, I just knew instinctively, that around the bend, there was a school on the left and six houses on the right. The picture in my head was so vivid that I could have reached out and touched it, making me freeze up as I exited the bend and there it was, the school and the houses. It's a good job nothing was behind me as my foot stomped on the brakes and the car stopped on a sixpence.

Shaking, I climbed from the driver's seat, looking left and then right at the scene before my eyes, it wasn't picture-perfect, some things were different, the school was larger than the one in my head, but it was still the same school, 'Dawlish Junior School', I hadn't known the name, but I was sure it was the same school. Of the houses, some now had driveways or the fronts had been painted different colours, but I was convinced they were the same properties. 'How could that be?' I thought, I had never been here in my life, not even on holiday, as far back as I could remember, we had always gone abroad, normally to somewhere in Spain.

It must have been ten minutes before I felt safe to get behind the wheel again, 'Where had that come from and how come I had never remembered it before,' the questions tumbled around inside my head.

I knew I had never been in this part of the world, I'd never even heard of the name of the hamlet before coming across it on the map. At the same time it felt scary, How could I picture something I had never seen and know exactly where it was, I must be getting things mixed up, there must be hundreds of schools with houses opposite, perhaps that was the explanation, it was just similar enough to somewhere I had seen in the past.

Rolling into the town, I parked up and spent several hours walking around and picking up ingredients to cook Kerry a special meal, my mum had taught me how to cook paella, a dish we all used to love on holiday and she had got a recipe from one of the old ladies we got to know. On the homeward run, I had to stop again, walking back and forth, I compared what I could see with the picture in my head and the more time I spent there, the more convinced I became that I had seen it once before and determined to ask Kerry if any tv series had ever been filmed around this location, that would be a perfect explanation for my 'déjà vu' moment.

Finally home I put the food from my expedition away in the cupboards and fridge, surprised that it was already mid-afternoon. Kerry popped around at four o'clock but unfortunately, she had plans for that evening, she and her mother going into Dawlish to the cinema to see a film they both wanted to watch.

'Never mind,' I'd told her, 'Perhaps tomorrow evening.' She grinned and nodded her head vigorously. I just made myself a bit of something for tea and then watched tv, considering whether to go down to the pub but instead, had an early night.

The sun pouring through the bedroom window brought me awake, I quickly brushed my teeth and put on singlet and shorts before going out for a run. My stamina had returned and I was comfortably now covering nearly ten miles each time. Returning to the cottage, I got there just as Mary pulled up in her van and gave her a wave before going indoors for my shower. Shaved, showered and feeling refreshed I put on a clean singlet and another pair of shorts, it looked like it was going to be a scorcher and decided to spend some time out back and do a bit of sunbathing.

I shouted, asking if she wanted a brew which she normally did the first thing, and made two strong cups of tea, taking them into the garden with me, my jaw-dropping as I spotted Mary wheeling the lawnmower around the corner. She was dressed in shorts, and I mean, 'shorts', they were so small that they barely managed to cover her bottom, the cheeks of her arse clearly on show, coupled with a vest that hung loosely from her torso, it was evident immediately that she was braless beneath it, as her hardened nipples showed clearly through the thin material.

I just stood and looked, my mouth hanging open as I took in her bronzed toned body, there seemed to be not once ounce of fat on her, the many hours of working outdoors in the villager's gardens had left her with a body that many a young girl half her age would have died for.

'Would you like a picture?' Her words brought me back to the present as I continued to stare.

I've found with Mary that if she wants to know something then she asks you directly, there is no beating around the bush, her comments and statements are always to the point and so without thinking, the words were out of my mouth before my brain had processed them, 'Only if you ditch the clothes.'

I must have blushed profusely as she gave me a most wicked smile, 'Cheeky beggar! 'It can be arranged young fella,' came the reply as she started the lawnmower and commenced her journey back and forward across the lawn.

I'd meant to sunbathe, and in a way I was, but my eyes followed her as she moved across my vision, my mind mentally undressing her and the bulge in my shorts causing me to fidget constantly. She'd mostly finished the lawn when she stopped and came over to have her brew, pulling up a chair next to me.

'Even with sunglasses on, I could feel her eyes boring into me as she suddenly asked, 'Do you want to go to bed with me?'

As usual with Mary it was straight to the point leaving me fumbling for words in my shock, it was easier after a time just to nod my head. Several minutes passed as she finished her cup and bent, unlacing her boots, before standing and looking directly at me.

'Well, there's no time like the present,' I heard her say.

Following her indoors, I watched her bottom sway from side to side as she walked, and then she was on me and we were tearing the clothes off each other.

We raced for the stairs and the bedroom but never made it, halfway up I had grabbed her buttocks, squeezing each cheek firmly, she had turned and stumbled, sitting down on one of the steps, her legs wide open and showing me her moist fanny open and ready. I didn't want to wait as I knelt in front of her, my throbbing cock rubbing against her labia and exposed clitoris.

Grabbing me firmly she positioned my shaft as I pushed against her and felt it slide inside her pussy, Mary grunting as she accepted its length. It wasn't frenzied, but then it wasn't slow and passionate, we both wanted to fuck as my cock slammed into her time and time again, her full breasts bouncing as I filled her quim with each thrust. With our mouths glued together, we were both trying to breathe and groan at the same time, our lips parting only so that we could utter crude comments.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,227 Followers