Substitute Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,231 Followers

Our faces parted as she stared at me, her eyes bulging as I twisted her nipples, her body drawing close to its release as with a final effort, I rammed my cock into her faster and harder and was rewarded as she started to wail, her body quivering and jerking as she orgasmed which sent me into raptures as my cream spurted inside her cunt.

My knee's on the stairs felt raw as I straightened my back, Mary leaning back on her elbows with her mouth open as she gulped in much-needed air, her ample breasts rising and falling rapidly.

'Fuck. 'Holy shit, I needed that,' she was saying as we both tried to compose ourselves.

Sliding from her, I stood and took her hand, she looked at me in surprise, 'Again?'

I nodded my head, 'Only this time I want to make love to you.' Perhaps they were not the right words but they conveyed what I further wanted from her as I led her into my bedroom.

With my head between her legs, there was a myriad of smells, talc from when she dressed, sweat from our coupling and the smell of her sex and a salty taste on my tongue from the deposit I had left inside her. I lapped at her fanny lips, my tongue every so often darting inside her cunt before my lips compressed her clit and the tip of my tongue teased it.

If anyone was passing outside they must have been able to hear Mary because she was vocal, her moans and wails loud as she urged me on as I increased her arousal, allowing it to subside before raising it once more. I thought I was going to lose a handful of hair as she suddenly gripped it and dragged my head and mouth firmly against her cunt letting out a scream and arching her back, her hips and buttocks shaking as she climaxed again and her juices splashed my face and mouth.

Giving her no respite, I raised myself and knelt between her open thighs, my shaft, hard once more, slid easily into her wet sloppy fanny and I fucked her again. Keeping the rhythm steady, I was able to look down at her laid beneath me. I would have guessed she was in her late thirties maybe even early forties, but her body was that of a woman my age, the only clue that she was maybe older was the cesarian scar from one of her children's births.

Her body was bronzed all over and I wondered if she sunbathed naked at home and whether her husband enjoyed her as much as I was doing. Her breasts were still firm and I bent my head so that I could lick and kiss her dark hard buds, eliciting screams as I gently bit them.

She was pleading with me to cum because she was close again as my hips became a blur and my cock thudded into her cunt, she let out a long lingering wail and bucked beneath me, her body quivering as she climaxed and my sperm shooting deep inside her once more as I grunted my own release.

Laying side by side, we recovered slowly, 'Jesus Adam, I'm fucked. 'How am I supposed to finish the garden?' She said as I laughed and pointed out that she may have to come again tomorrow, the pun not being lost on her.

We had showered together and finally dressed, went back downstairs, the day already half over with.

'Were you joking about me returning tomorrow?' she asked, leaving me feeling that something had just changed.

'Of course not, but I can't promise how much work you will get done.' I replied.

Kissing me passionately, she went and retrieved her boots before giving me a peck on the cheek and saying goodbye.

'Bloody hell,' I thought to myself, she reminded me so much of Cynthia, I'd come here to get my head straight and had wound up with two very attractive women which reminded me that Kerry was coming for tea.

Over the next few weeks I certainly indulged myself, I would see Kerry most days, we had never started off to have a relationship but we had just bit by bit fallen into one and I found myself developing feelings for her, and then just to spice everything thing up, Mary and I would get it on at least a couple of times a week.

I'd phoned Murry, my parent's solicitor and discussed with him about my adoption, he could tell me very little other than it had been dealt with by one of the former partners, but promised to look through some of the old files. I had also kept in touch with Cynthia who was asking when I may return, telling me that she had been going without lately and needed a 'good seeing too'.

Kerry and I were in 'The Swan' one evening when she suddenly turned to me, Oh, by the way, I was talking to mum because she used to live in one of those houses opposite the school if she remembered your family living there. 'Anyway, you're invited to tea tomorrow night and you can ask her yourself.'

Even after all this time, I had still not met or seen Kerry's parents, they never seemed to go to the pub and I had got to know quite a few of the regulars, even seeing Mary in there from time to time with friends. I told her I looked forward to meeting them and seeing if there was anything they could tell me.

The next evening I walked down to her cottage, my mind must have been on other things because I never picked up on any of the visible clues, especially the van parked nearby. I knocked at the door and waited.

Kerry opened it with a smile and a kiss as she invited me in, 'Adam, you know my mum.....Mary.'

You could have knocked me down with a feather, I must have looked a complete idiot as I stood there, my eyes going from one to the other and then back again, Kerry looking at me in surprise and waiting for me to say something, while Mary just smiled and looked at me wickedly.

'I'm sorry' I sputtered, 'I never ever realised you were mother and daughter,' I said, trying to get over the shock of suddenly realising that I was shagging the both of them.

It was a while before I managed to get Mary on her own, Kerry had nipped to the loo as I took my chance, 'Bloody hell Mary, you might have told me, surely you knew I've been seeing Kerry for a while now?'

In typical fashion, she replied, straight to the point, 'Would you have bedded me if you had known, probably not, and am I not allowed to fancy you as much as my daughter.

'She has no idea and I want it to stay that way, you do know she is falling in love with you. 'I enjoy our liaisons so why don't we let sleeping dogs lie and we all get what we want.

'I'll make no demands on you, just be sure you treat her right and we will all end up happy.' With that, she gave me a quick kiss and groped my bottom before carrying the coffees into the lounge.

Despite the shock, it turned out to be a wonderful evening, what Mary had said was correct, I was getting the best of all worlds at the moment and decided just to let things carry on as they were. It appeared that Kerry's dad had gone off when she was about twelve and she and her mother had just carried on living in the hamlet. Mary had always loved gardening and had slowly built a business from it to be able to look after her daughter.

'A strange thing happened to Adam the other day,' Kerry was saying to her mother, 'Tell mum what happened,' she said, and I repeated my tale.

'Could Adams parents have lived in one of those houses?' Kerry inquired of her mother.

'What's your surname?' Mary asked, staring into space as I told her, 'I'm sure they never lived there.

'The end house was Taylors, then my family, the Wilsons. 'Next door to us was owd Mrs Bradshaw, then the Johnson's, Murry's and the last house was an Italian name.

'He had been a prisoner of war and married an English woman but I could never pronounce his name, Gugli..something.'

I knew Kerry's name was McGuire so Wilson must have been Mary's maiden name.

'I was there until I got married, maybe they moved there after that' Mary finished.

I was sure that if my parents had lived there with me, I would have remembered and I could only recollect having lived in one house. It was only later and on my way home that I suddenly twigged that perhaps I should have asked about the name Evan's not my adoptive parent's name of Judd.

Part Two

I could hardly believe that four months had passed; I had become so ensconced in the life of the hamlet and my time with Mary and Kerry that I had forgotten that I had another life far from here.

On impulse one evening I spoke to Kerry while we were in the 'Swan', 'Can you get a couple of days off?' I asked her, she was inquisitive as to why.

'I need to make a trip back home and see some people, would you like to come with me?' I asked her, noting that she looked excited and sad at the same time.

My other life was not something I had discussed with her really and suddenly it was a reminder to her that a time would come when I left the hamlet.

She quickly cheered up, 'I'd love to go, when are you thinking of?'

It would have to be mid-week as I needed to see the solicitor and also wanted to have a word with Maurice at the company, I would like to see Cynthia as well, wondering how she would take it when I turned up with Kerry, but my feelings for the young woman had gone beyond friendship and so it was something that everyone was going to have to get used to.

'Can you get Thursday and Friday off, we'll drive across and perhaps stay overnight if you want.' Kerry was all for it, she had never been in a city, her life so far having been the hamlet and the larger town of Dawlish.

The next morning I drove into Dawlish and filled the car up ready for the journey. Setting off on Thursday morning, it was another nice day and Kerry loved the trip with the roof down, her hair blowing in the slight slipstream as I opened the engine up and we sped along. A lot of it was all new to her and she chattered excitedly throughout the journey.

Reaching the suburbs, I finally turned into my road and then into the driveway, clicking the remote so that the garage door was open and ready as I parked the car.

Kerry jumped out, going to the front of the house and staring about her, 'Oh my god, wow, this is where you live? 'It's massive.'

To her, I suppose it was when you compared it to the cottages, but to me, and especially in this part of the city, it was just a normal large house. I carried the bags in and showed her around, finding it was exactly as I left it, but could probably do with a dusting after all these weeks.

She must have noticed me running my fingers over surfaces because she suddenly offered, 'Let me do it, get me a duster and some polish and I'll soon have it clean again.'

I'd tried to say 'no' but she wouldn't have it and sure enough, an hour later everything looked better. While she was cleaning I'd made a couple of phone calls, one to Maurice to say I was popping in and the other to Murry at the solicitors, asking if I could have a word. Driving into the city, we went and grabbed some lunch before going to dad's company.

Maurice was pleased to see me, asking how I was and if things were getting back on track. The firm was ticking along nicely and there was plenty of work in.

I asked Kerry to nip out while I had a private conversation with Maurice, 'I've thought about this Maurice and I'm sure my dad would have agreed. 'I'm not ready to run this company yet, I don't know enough and if it wasn't for you, it would probably be in trouble at this moment in time.

'You've been here right from the beginning and you know how everything runs. 'What I'm asking.....is, would you be my partner?'

He sat back in his chair looking stunned, 'Look, Adam, its very good of you, but I haven't the money to put into a company like this.'

I stopped him before he could go any further, 'I don't want any money Maurice, I want you to teach me all I need to know to keep us being successful and for that, I'd like you to be my partner.'

I could see him welling up at my offer as he came from behind his desk and shook my hand, 'It would be a pleasure,' he said, looking a little overcome.

I left the office telling him I was seeing the solicitors today and would get the ball rolling, his parting shot as he put his hand on my shoulder brought tears to my eyes, 'Your dad would be proud of you Adam.'

My next stop was the solicitors in the city, Kerry being happy to wait in the car while I popped in. Murry wasn't able to add any more information other than the adoption had been certified by Shropshire social services.

My head was spinning as I left, I'd come from Shropshire, it just seemed too much of a coincidence that I had a picture of that part of the country in my head. Remembering the box of papers and pictures, I determined to take them back with me.

Presently, I had told Kerry and her mother nothing of my true past wondering if they would be able to help, the locals not yet ready to tell me the gossip and Mary had lived there all her life and knew everyone. Finished, I returned to Kerry, still sitting patiently.

'It's a lovely day, how do you fancy doing some shopping in the city' I asked her, her eyes lighting up when I mentioned clothes shops.

I drove into the centre and found a parking spot, Kerry, awestruck at the number of people on the streets.

'Is it always like this?' she asked.

I laughed, 'This is reasonably quiet, you should see it each weekend.'

I knew exactly where I was going, taking her hand as we zig-zagged through the crowds until we hit the main shopping precinct.

Kerry was like a child, suddenly confronted with more things than she had ever dreamt of, we went from window to window as the gazed at the clothes on display, dragging me into each one as she perused the rails and looking a little disappointed as she started to realise that prices here were a lot more expensive. In the third shop, she spotted some tops and a dress, holding it up against her as she gave me a twirl and then replacing it as she saw the price tag.

'Go and try it on, Kerry,' I told her.

She shook her head, 'I can't afford it.'

I smiled at her, 'Please, for me, I want to see what you look like'.

She took the dress to the changing rooms and reappeared several minutes later, looking at herself in the mirror and turning towards me. The pale lemon contrasted with her golden skin and I knew I was falling in love with her.

'I'd better go and take it off, it's very expensive,' she said, looking a little deflated.

While she was gone I picked out the three tops she had been looking at, holding them behind my back when she returned, taking the dress from her before she could replace it on the rail.

I took them to the cashier and paid while Kerry protested, 'Adam, you can't, it is too much money.'

I handed the bag to her, 'Am I not allowed to treat my girlfriend,' I asked

The look on her face was like watching the sun coming up in the morning as she realised what I'd just said, her arms going around my neck as she flung herself at me. 'You mean it?'

I nodded, 'If it's alright with you?'

As they left the shop, Kerry was walking on air, nothing had ever been said, they had simply drifted into a friendship and then a little bit more, his words had made it official, she was his 'girlfriend'.

Throughout the rest of the day he treated her again and again, some trousers she liked, a pair of trainers and shoes to go with the dress, it had been the best day of her life, but behind the excitement and joy, there was a little twinge, what happens when its time for him to leave she wondered.

They had a meal in a restaurant that evening before driving back to Adam's house.

'It's up to you Kerry, I can take you home if you wish, we can be back before midnight, or we can stay over,' Adam asked her.

Kerry knew what she wanted, and that wasn't a three-hour journey, 'I want to stay over, and I want you to make love to me,' she whispered to him.

She lay beneath him, her hair fanning out across the pillow as his cock sank into her flesh and she moaned her delight, 'She was so beautiful,' he kept thinking as he gazed down at her, his mouth going to each of her nipples in turn as he nuzzled them, applying pressure with his lips and teeth, his tongue shooting out and licking each one, keeping them hard and erect while she cried out in pleasure.

All the while his shaft slid in and out of her fanny as both their arousals increased, sliding out of her, he rubbed his cock against her labia and clitoris, teasing her while she implored him to 'Ram it back in and shag me.'

He marvelled at her and recalled something his mother had once said before going red and giggling, 'A good wife is a lady in the living room and a whore in the bedroom, it what makes the best marriages.'

The phrase fitted Kerry perfectly, normally you wouldn't have thought butter would melt in her mouth, but in the bedroom, she knew what she wanted and nothing was out of bounds, even her course language at times. His cock sank back into her quim as she dragged his head down and kissed him before whispering in his ear, 'Fuck my arse.'

Sliding from her once more, he placed his hands beneath her raised knee's and lifted her legs higher, exposing her cute pucked entrance. Her juices had run down the crack of her arse and covered his cock which with very little effort glided inside her anus.

Adam sodomised her, his fingers in her fanny and his thumb rubbing frantically at her clit until they both reached a point were their climax was imminent.

'In my cunt, please, fuck my cunt, I want you to cum in me,' Kerry screeched as his throbbing shaft pummelled her pussy and they both climaxed, her back arching and her fingers digging into the bedsheets as his twitching cock shot spurt after spurt of cum inside her wet passage.

They slept, their bodies intertwined until the bright sun of morning awakened them, I had one more person to visit before I took Kerry back to her home, it felt unfair to leave her twiddling her thumbs in the house but was unsure what reception she may get when introduced to Cynthia. I decided that it may be best if Cynthia came to me but also decided that Kerry deserved an explanation in case things were a little bit frosty.

'I'm inviting someone over,' I told her, 'And it's only fair that you know the truth.'

I went on to explain what had happened thus leading to the reason I had turned up in 'Lower Yockleton', 'Cynthia brought me to my senses and helped me when I was at my lowest.

'One thing led to another and we ended up sleeping with each other. 'I can't promise how she's going to take the fact that you are now on the scene.'

Kerry looked a little anxious, it wasn't the fact that he had slept with another woman, that was a given, he'd had a life long before she knew him. It was the fact that this woman had been there at his lowest, coupled with the fact that she was mature, Kerry wondered if she would be able to compete.

It sounded like this woman knew how to look after a man and how to pleasure him and keep him interested, now he was back here, would Adam suddenly realise that this Cynthia had so much more to offer. She fretted, not looking forward to this woman's arrival and turning her into some sort of 'Amazon' who could have any man she wanted.

He'd phoned Cynthia to let her know that he was back for a visit and to also tell her that he had a guest, he hadn't wanted her coming over, dressed and ready for sex. Kerry had worked herself up into a state by the time the doorbell finally rang.

When Cynthia entered, she was nothing like Kerry had imagined, in fact, she looked very similar to her own mother, she watched as Adam hugged the older woman who kissed his cheek, but Kerry could tell by her looks and mannerisms that if they had been alone, Cynthia would have had Adam undressed by now.

She turned, giving Kerry a once over before advancing on her with her hand held out, 'Are you not going to introduce me, Adam?'

'Cynthia, this is Kerry, Kerry, Cynthia, she is one of my neighbours where I have been staying.'

Kerry baulked, he hadn't introduced her as his girlfriend, did he still secretly harbour feelings for this woman.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,231 Followers