Substitute Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why don't we go and sit out, it's too nice a day to be stuck indoors. 'Adam, are you going to get us some drinks?' The older woman asked.

Cynthia ushered Kerry towards the conservatory and out into the gardens, 'Try and relax, I don't bite,' she whispered to the young woman as they went out.

'I take it from the look of panic on your face that you are aware of what has taken place between me and Adam?' She asked.

Kerry nodded, close to tears.

'Don't worry my dear, I'm not here to pinch him from you, though I must say I will miss him,' Cynthia said, placing an arm around Kerry's shoulders, 'Just you make sure you look after him, he's been hurt enough lately.'

Adam appeared with drinks and they sat around for an hour chatting, Cynthia continually putting Kerry at her ease and the young woman beginning to warm to her. Cynthia was getting ready to leave when Kerry decided to excuse herself, saying she was going to the toilet and allowing them to have a few moments alone.

Once she was gone, Cynthia turned to Adam, 'I take it I am redundant now,' she looked sad.

'I'm not going to lie to you Cynthia, there is something special about Kerry, but at some point, I will return and we still have plenty of unfinished business, hopefully, we always will,' Adam said as he took her in his arms and they kissed.

Kerry returned downstairs as Cynthia was leaving, the older woman kissing her on the cheek as she whispered in her ear, 'Look after him, his kind don't come along very often,' and then she was gone.

Adam took one look at her and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight against him, 'A bit scary?'

Kerry nodded against his chest, 'Very scary,' she thought, but he was still here with her and that was the most important thing.

He packed some bits into the car and then they set off for the return journey, Kerry looking forward to getting home where she felt more secure and confident. The journey flew by as they eventually drove back into the hamlet, he still had another two months on the lease and found himself having missed the quiet little community. It took a couple of days to get back into their routine but by the following week, things had returned to normal.

Tuesday was always Kerry's busiest day and was also the day that Mary came over to see to the garden, there had been a change in the weather the last few days and today it was pouring down outside when Mary arrived in her van, she dashed around the rear, entering by the back door, a coat over her head, sheltering her from the rain, 'Doesn't look like the garden is going to get much attention today' she said to Adam.

His mischievous grin and words implying what he had in mind, 'I know someone who perhaps needs some attention,' he said, advancing on her.

Ensconced together in bed, Mary was musing as she said to him, 'Kerry seemed a little subdued when you returned.'

Adam explained that she had met Cynthia, "the mature woman," he had told her about, 'I felt it only fair to tell her the truth, did I do right?' he asked.

Mary nodded, 'And is she still competition for my daughter.'

Adam laughed as he slid down the bed to kiss her naked breasts, 'I think Kerry has competition a bit nearer to home, don't you,' he said as he slipped first one and then two fingers inside her moist cunt, making her moan loudly.

Mary rolled him over so that she could straddle his hips, grabbed his erect cock, and impaled herself on it, releasing a groan of pleasure as she slid down its length. 'There was something to be said for youth,' she thought, 'So full of energy,' rocking back and forwards on his erection as he filled her and she savoured the sensations each time their groins came together.

How she wished she was twenty years younger, she would certainly have given her daughter a run for her money for Adams affections.

His hands cupped her full breasts squeezing the smooth flesh and twisting her nipples between his finger and thumb, something she especially liked as she increased her movement, the sensations devouring her body increasingly as her orgasm approached. Leaning forward on her outstretched arms she dangled her tits over his face as she bounced up and down on his cock until he caught her buttocks and commenced ramming his shaft into her rapidly and culminating in both of them climaxing.

After they'd had time to recover they made love again before it was time for Mary to depart, the last thing either of them wanted, was for Kerry to ever catch them together. He'd showered and dressed before making himself a drink, going to one of the cupboards, he extracted the box he had brought with him and leafing through the papers once more. He heard the sound of Kerry arriving and hastily putting everything back into the box and tucking it back into the cupboard, he hadn't yet decided how he was going to broach the subject with Mary and ask for her help.

'Hi, Adam,' she called as she came in by the back door, 'I've just phoned mum, she says to come over for tea.'

Coming into the lounge she gave me a hug and a kiss as she asked about my day. We were getting ready to go across to Kerry's house when she suddenly spotted something beneath the coffee table and bent to pick it up.

'Who's this?' She asked, studying the photograph and turning it over to look at the back, 'Anne' 'Is this your mum?' She asked me as I stood there, rooted to the spot. What did I tell her? I wasn't ready yet to go into too much detail so just said 'yes'.

She turned the photo back over, continuing to study it, 'It's strange,' she said, more to herself than to me, 'It's like I've seen something similar once before, I must be having one of your funny moments,' she grinned as she handed the picture back to me.

I had lost count of how many times I had now been to Kerry's cottage, like everyone, I had looked around but at the same time, I had never really taken much notice, my time divided between the two women. Tonight was different, it was Kerry's comment about the picture that had increased my awareness.

We'd had tea and they were clearing things away as I looked around the lounge, pictures were hanging on the walls, on top of cupboards and sideboards all around the lounge. Idly, I gazed at them, waiting for the two women to return when one, in particular, caught my attention and my blood froze.

'I've got to go,' I shouted, bolting from the cottage and running up the lane as fast as I could, I sped across the centre of the hamlet with no let up until I reached the cottage, bent double as I gasped for breath, so quickly had I covered the distance. I rushed inside and took the box from the cupboard, extracting the two pictures and looking at them, the telephone was ringing shrilly but I ignored it as my insides shook and I felt sick.

The phone had stopped ringing but I continued to stare at the two photographs, trying to make sense of the turmoil in my head. I never even heard the sound of a vehicle screech to a halt outside, the first I realised of anything was as Kerry and Mary rushed into the house.

I'd moved the pictures by the time they'd entered, Kerry in a panic and rushing to me demanding to know what the hell was going on. I loved her, but I couldn't touch her as I shrugged her away, going into the kitchen and sitting at the dining table.

They came and joined me, Kerry, close to tears and trying to grasp my hand.

Staring at Mary, I tried to compose myself as the question came out slowly, 'Have you got a sister Mary?'

She looked at me like I had gone mad, 'No, I'm an only child.'

I was confused, it didn't make sense, 'Then who is this?' I asked, putting the picture of 'Anne' face up on the table.

Mary went as white as a sheet, a sheer look of horror on her face, silence reigned for several minutes, 'Where did you get this from?' she asked, 'Have you been in my room?'

I shook my head, 'No, this is my picture!'.

Kerry's eyes were going between me, the picture and her mum and then back again, once more she had the strangest feeling that the photo was familiar, she turned it over, reading the name on the back again and then it was if someone had connected her into a socket as the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end.

'Adam, you said this was a picture of your mum, it isn't, it's a picture of my mum,' Kerry said haltingly.

'Anne? M.a.r.i.a.n.n.e, Marianne, everybody just calls her Mari for short, it sounds exactly the same as Mary'. Mary was just staring at me, unable to say anything as I watched the tears stream down her face, 'Mum? 'Why has Adam got a picture of you?' Kerry asked.

That was what I had spotted, I must have passed that picture in their cottage dozens of time and had never taken any notice, a young girl posing with her parents, it wasn't the face, the photo in their cottage was of a younger girl, it was the dress, it was the same dress.

Kerry was frantic now, she looked at me and the tears running down her mothers face, the picture was definitely her mum, but Adam had said it was his mum, the name on the back was her mum's, and then it hit her.

'No! 'It can't be, tell me it isn't,' she cried, the tears rolling down her face, 'Mum please, tell me, I love him.'

It was then that I put the second picture next to the first, 'Are you, my mum, Marianne?' I asked, watching as she nodded her head imperceptibly, staring all the while at the picture of the young child I had produced.

Time seemed to pass slowly, as both of them continued to weep, I didn't know whether to feel elated or angry, it was the shock of finding out that I'd had sex with my mother and was in love with my sister.

'His name was Andrew Evans, he was sixteen and I was fifteen when I had you, we wanted to run away together and get married, but we were both only kids and both our parents were against it.

'I gave you his surname because I loved him dearly and then one day, he didn't turn up anymore, I went around to his house but the neighbours told me that they had moved.

'I was fifteen and still at school with a baby, you can imagine the stigma that attracted, and my life was a mess, everyone pointing their fingers and talking.'

I kept you as long as I could but my parents kept talking about me having you adopted, you were one year old when I finally gave in, I couldn't look after you and they didn't want to know so eventually I had to sign the papers.

'I cried for weeks afterwards, I hadn't a clue where you had gone, they wouldn't tell me, I searched all the villages around here, but eventually, I had to give up and face facts that I would never see you again. The only things I could give you when they took you away was those two photographs.'

'I spiralled out of control, and as soon as I could, I got out of there, at seventeen I met your father, Kerry, by eighteen I was pregnant again and we got married and I moved away from home and never went back.

'It lasted longer than I thought, I never truly loved him, it was more to hurt my parents and so I wasn't surprised when the marriage broke up, the only good thing that came out of it was you, Kerry.'

Each one of us was silent until I spoke up, 'I think its best if you both went for the moment. 'You do realise that Kerry is my sister and I have been sleeping with her.'

The last thing I remember of that evening was Kerry screaming her anger at her mother as she dragged her from the cottage and then the sound of the van as it drove away into the distance.

When I opened my eyes I was parked up outside my home, I'd jumped in the car and driven, not really aware of where I was going until my road came into sight. It was just coming light as I let myself in, going directly to my bedroom and falling asleep once more. I never heard the constant ringing of the telephone, what disturbed me was the doorbell and the hammering on the front door. I roused myself and went down to open and found Cynthia on the doorstep.

'What's going on Adam. 'Someone called Mary phoned me and said you had disappeared, what's going on?' She demanded.

My head still felt fuzzy from sleep as I ushered her indoors and went and made us both a drink, returning to the lounge and handing her the cup of tea. 'Mary doesn't know you and certainly hasn't got your phone number, how has she managed to phone you?' I asked, totally confused.

'You left your phone there, she realised when she tried to call you, you must have mentioned my name because she found it on your phone and called me, isn't she Kerry's mother, have you and Kerry had a fallout?' Cynthia asked.

I couldn't eradicate the sarcasm from my voice as I told her, 'Marianne, or Mary as she is commonly known, IS MY MOTHER,' I shouted, 'and Kerry is my half-sister, don't you understand Cynthia. 'I've slept with my mother and sister.'

She looked puzzled for a moment, digesting my words and suddenly understanding what I was saying. I found myself pacing and shouting as I told her everything that had happened since the day I left, finally throwing open cupboard doors, ' I need a drink,' I exclaimed, forgetting that I had disposed of it all.

I was out of control again and the only thing that saved me was the hand that slapped my face so hard that I thought Cynthia had broken my jaw. Coming back to reality I felt overwhelmed and despite my age, I broke down and cried, blubbering like a baby.

She held me tight, rocking me like a young child until my sobbing finally ceased, I felt so alone and lost, abandoned in the middle of a vast ocean without a life-ring. I'll be honest, at that moment I could understand why people contemplated taking their own lives if it hadn't been for Cynthia.....well who knows!

The flip side of the coin I suppose and perhaps the bodies way of compensating for those morbid thoughts was that I felt as horny as hell, what I needed was the touch and feel of another human being, a coupling to distract the mind.

'Let's go to bed' I suddenly said, my desire for her body tangible.

Cynthia looked stunned, 'Adam, perhaps now isn't the right time.'

I interrupted her before she could continue, 'When is the right time, I don't care about the time, I want to make love to you'.

She took some convincing but finally, her desires overruled her head as she allowed me to lead her upstairs to my bedroom and undress her.

I'm sure Cynthia had not anticipated the strength of my desires as I threw her onto the bed and devoured her, I ate her pussy, I fucked her arse, I fucked her mouth and then I fucked her fanny, and when I had finished, I fucked her all over again until she begged me to stop, her body unable to withstand any more orgasms, her arse and fanny raw with my insatiable appetite. As we lay together and she dozed, I wondered if I should forget about Mary and Kerry, perhaps all I needed was laid next to me.

Now she was awake again, her hand rested on my chest as she asked me what I was going to do. 'I liked Kerry when I met her, so up until yesterday, before you found out the truth, how did you feel about her?'

It was an easy question for me to answer, up until yesterday, I knew I was falling in love with her.

Cynthia sat up, openly displaying her nudity and causing an immediate reaction down below, my hand, reaching out towards her tit's, was promptly smacked away as she spoke.

'As I see it, you have two choices, from what you have told me, I don't think you can blame Mary, she was nothing but a child at the time, and remember, attitudes were different back then, Kerry is a total innocent in all of this, all she has ever done was to fall in love with you.

'So! You return and get to know your mum and sister, but I guarantee that Mary will never feel like the mother that Marjory was and you hurt Kerry.

'Or! You say nothing, you have different names, no one is ever going to know unless you tell them, you can still work out some sort of relationship with your real mother and you can have a relationship with your girlfriend.

'It wouldn't be lawful and if anyone ever found out, you would both be in trouble, but it wouldn't be the end of the world, you would just plead ignorance.'

I wasn't ready to make a decision yet, I needed time to think about it, 'Will you do something for me, Cynthia, call Mary back and tell her I will get in touch in a couple of days, once I've decided what I want to do, ask her not to call me, or Kerry either.'

I watched as Cynthia got dressed, thankful I was still sane, all of it due to her. She kissed me goodbye, leaving me still in bed as she departed.

Several days had passed when the phone started to ring one morning, at first, I just ignored it, but its constant urgent shrilling eventually made me pick it up. Mary was on the other end, but not the woman I had come to know,

I could hear the panic in her voice, it was palpable as she told me, 'Kerry's gone, we argued again last night. 'I went up to wake her and she wasn't there, her bed hasn't been slept in, she's gone.'

I was sure it wasn't anything serious, just because her bed hadn't been slept in, didn't mean there was a crisis. 'Could she have gone to my cottage?' I asked, 'I don't remember locking it, so she may well be there, have you been and checked?'

I could hear the sudden hope in her voice, 'I'll go and check, I'll ring you back,' she said as the line went dead.

She was back on the phone ten minutes later, 'She's not there,' the panic back in her voice.

'Are there any friends she might have slept at?' I asked, her panic was becoming contagious as I wondered where Kerry had got too.

'There are none in the hamlet, there are not many young ones around here, she has a couple of friends in Dawlish. 'I'll go and check there, why isn't she answering her phone, Adam?' Mary cried.

I was trying to reassure her when the doorbell rang, 'Hold on a minute Mary, someones at the door, I've just got to answer it'.

I wondered if it was Cynthia, asking Mary if she had phoned her as well, but she said no, I opened the door to find Kerry stood there, she looked timid and scared with her tear-stained face.

I was so relieved that I just wrapped my arms around her, 'How did you get here?.....' It's OK Mary, she's just turned up at my house.....'Come in Kerry, are you alright?...... 'Yes, she's OK Mary.'

It was difficult trying to have two conversations at once. 'Mary! 'It's ok, just relax, she's safe and she's here with me.'

Mary was demanding to speak to Kerry, but the look on her face said that wasn't going to presently happen.

'Listen, Mary, let me speak to her and I promise I'll ring you back. 'Just give me thirty minutes and I promise I'll call, I'll even bring her back myself.' Mary took a lot of convincing before she finally allowed me to hang up.

Sitting Kerry down I got her a stiff drink, the poor girl looked like she needed one.

Her bottom lip was quivering as she spoke, 'You left without telling me, how could you do that, you know how I feel about you, and yet you still left without saying a word,' the tears came once more as I hesitated, sister or girlfriend, at that moment it mattered little, all I wanted to do was comfort her.

I waited for the sobbing to subside before I spoke, 'I'm sorry for leaving, but it was a shock and I needed to get away. 'Whether we like it or not, you are my sister, or at least, half-sister, and we have been sleeping with each other.

'In the eyes of everyone, what we have done is wrong. 'It's no one's fault, not even your mums.....sorry, our mums, not one of us could have been expected to know, but now that we do, then we need to decide what happens next.'

I presumed Kerry had given it a lot of thought on her journey to my home because when she spoke she had come to the same conclusion that Cynthia had. 'Look, Adam, no one knows us, I have no brother, you have no sister, even our names are different, you even have a different name than my mum, no one ever needs to know.