All Comments on 'Substitute Masseur: Pt. 01'

by AresGanymedes

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

It's probably best not to mention what happened to Beth. And I don't know how you're going to explain things when Dom calls for another appointment and insists on having you do the massage instead of her. Hot story!

LanaBehaveLanaBehave5 months ago

Excellently told, with a possible premise, erotic uncertainty, slow building seduction and great attention to detail. Descriptive of the feelings and the emotions involved in an experience that to a degree surprised both men.

JoeMangumJoeMangum5 months ago

How exciting and erotic…. Setting up a massage with a male masur, hopefully I’ll get luck too

BidickulousBidickulous5 months ago

I was just going to thank you for a great story, and tell you I’m looking forward to the next chapter, but after reading MLF’s comments (I totally concur – hot story!) my mind is spinning through the follow up with Beth. Good news: happy client, he loved the massage; no worries about a bad rating. Bad news: I, um, sucked him dry! This is going to be interesting!

CuriousBiCD67CuriousBiCD675 months ago

Loved the thought gone into this hot erotic story. If this is your first story I look forward to reading many more. Going for a cold shower now. 😉💥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot story, indeed! I like your writing -- you painted the picture with words really well, and you included some details (the client's eye color, his salt and pepper chest hair) that someone in Mark's position (attracted, infatuated) would notice and revel in. Small detail: the verb for controlling bleeding is "stanch." "Staunch" is an adjective that means something like "unwavering in one's beliefs," e.g., a staunch supporter.

ShortyMacShortyMac5 months ago

Awesome story, well written and very erotic too. I’d love to read a follow up chapter. Just a thought maybe have Beth join in for a threesome. Just a thought. I’m giving this story a hard 20 stars. For getting me excited also…… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

jimbo01992jimbo019925 months ago

WHat a great story ; reminds me of similar events when I was younger ,thank you so much.

lkpesqlkpesq5 months ago

The best I've read on this site, or any site for that matter. Please keep writing.

TimoJ23TimoJ234 months ago

Hot story, great job!

CuriousPeteCuriousPete3 months ago

So HOT. Great story. Oh to have had an experience like that!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to do the same as a masseur, but I've never done it. I've enjoyed plenty of erotic massages, and experienced just this as a client on the second massage from a guy.

beardaddy150beardaddy1503 months ago

Great story, very hot! I love getting a naked massage from a masseur especially if they are naked too. Happy endings are the best!

StillSexy12StillSexy123 months ago

WOW! I’d love to play either part in this story! Nothing like a great massage;-0

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous