Substitute Masseur Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then put one hand on his chest and pushed myself upright, using the motion and the other hand reaching back to line up the tip of his throbbing cock with my waiting hole. I released a triumphant sigh when I felt the head pop smoothly inside.

The stretch was nothing to scoff at, though. His dick was so sumptuously bulky that I had to take a moment to breathe and relax. Dom was holding his breath, frozen as though caught holding something both delicate and white hot.

I chucked huskily down at him.

"You can relax, stud." I pulled one of his hands up to my mouth and gave the index finger a luscious suck while I simultaneously sat further down his enormous member. The ridge of his cockhead pushed past my prostate and I moaned loudly.

Dom released the breath he'd been holding in with the words, "ffffuckin' holy fuckkkkk..."

His body tensed and then melted beneath me. My thighs could practically feel the electric pulses zapping through his muscles.

I took another deep breath and sat all the way down. Stars burst in front of my eyes when I felt every last inch of him slide deep within me. The nerve endings in my ass were sparkling like the Fourth of July.

"Oh fuck, Dom," I moaned and gasped. "You're so big!"

"Your ass is so fucking tight, baby." He growled in response.

Oh, he called me 'baby' again. I thought and my soul began to purr. My body responded by rocking and rolling my hips, rewarding my client for using that magic word with the milking he never expected.

Or maybe he did. I thought cheekily as I felt Dom start pumping his manhood up into me. He was meeting my gyrating with increasingly powerful thrusts of his own, and I put my hands over his at my hips just to have something to hold on to.

Within less than a minute, I was no longer grinding, but hanging on for dear life as Dom's thrusts began to clap loudly against my ass. My voice rang out in loud, wild moans. I could feel every inch of him slide almost out then slam back into me, in a relentless drumbeat. Each stroke stimulating my g-spot and radiating tantric shockwaves throughout my body.

I swear, I was moments from bursting through to the ecstasy of orgasm, even with my cock still enclosed in the jockstrap, but just then Dom slowed to a stop. His breathing was heavy and he was sweating copiously from the effort. God, he looked so fucking sexy like that.

I leaned forward and kissed him full on the mouth, and, without hesitation this time, he met my passion with a full open-mouthed response. His arms wrapped around me in a great bear hug as we made out with abandon. He thrust his hips gently, insistently reminding me about his cock in my ass.

I broke the kiss and asked to his beautiful brown eyes, "Mind if we change positions?"

His eyes were dazed but he smiled and agreed. I give him a quick peck then lift myself off of him, letting his dick slip from my ass and feeling an emptiness where it was. We both got down off the massage table and I took him by the hand.

"Follow me," I said, my voice dripping with playful lust.

I led him out of Beth's room, down the hall, and into my room. The music dropped to a faint whisper, giving a closer, more intimate feel to this moment. I turned to face Dom. My hands found his arm and chest, while his snaked around and grabbed me possessively by the waist and buttock. Our lips met again and my ears rang with the sound of our excited breathing and my own pounding heartbeat.

Dom's fingers crept under the waistband of my jockstrap, and finally released my desperately sensitive erection. Our cocks pressed against each other as this final garment hit the floor. Dom pulled me tight to his body, using his hands to spread my cheeks apart and sneak a finger in to play with my hole.

"I want you to fuck me against the mirror behind me," I told him between kisses.

His manly growl of agreement sent a shiver up my spine. And I felt another when he grabbed me around the waist and forcefully turned me toward my full-length mirror, coming in close behind me and pushing me to lean forward. I catch the satisfied glint in my eye as I place my hands on either side of the reflection. The view so erotic.

Using my grip on the wall, I arched my back and shoved my ass against his rock solid cock while also resting my head against his chest. Dom's hulking presence engulfed me, and I watched our reflections thirstily as his meaty hands ran roughly up and down my body. His face disappeared into the crook of my neck and I gasped through my teeth feeling him suckle hard at my skin.

I reached back and lined him up with my hole once again. Our eyes locked in the mirror and my jaw dropped as he pushed all the way inside me in one stroke.

"Oh fuck, stud," I whispered to him through the reflection. "That dick is so good."

His eyes widened slightly and grew in intensity when he heard my words. I relished the energy they gave him so I tried a few more.

"Oh yeah, Dom," I could feel him pulling back, "I love feeling that big- UNGH" he slammed back into me, "thick- UNGH" another earth shattering pump, "cock- UNGH!!"

I felt his hand suddenly on the back of my head as he forced me forward, bending me at the hip with my face just inches from my mirror. And then he unleashed. Over and over again, eight inches of uncut, rugby-playing pipe pummeled into my over-stretched hole.

I was mumbling incoherently between my cries of ecstasy. Through the mirror, I could see Dom's face, contorted with lust and effort as he worked himself deeper and deeper into me. The muscles in his body rippled in concert and he was dripping hot beads of sweat.

Thrust after thrust. He kept up an unimaginably strong and steady pace. I could feel myself reaching the edges of climax, and I'd still not even touched my own dick.

Then suddenly - and without skipping a beat - Dom grabbed me by the throat and pulled me back against his chest with one hand, while the other gripped my hip tighter than ever and his pace quickened frantically.

"I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum..."

His breath felt like menthol on my sweaty neck, a hot iciness that set my nerves crackling and my toes curling with another impending climax. I yearned for it. I could feel every point of contact between our bodies, from the hairy pecs at my back to the tip of the cockhead drumming my prostate.

"I'm gonna cum I'm gonna CUM!"

The sensation of Dom unloading into me pushed me right over the edge. As his cock jerked and swelled and shot load after load of his precious semen into me, I cried out and began shooting my own spunk onto the mirror. Waves of orgasm washed over us both and we stood there after what felt like forever, panting and quivering while we regained control of our motor skills.

I realized then that I'd cum so hard that my legs had curled back off the floor and Dom was actually holding me up and on his cock. I gingerly returned my feet to the ground, though Dom still held me fast to his body. The sound of our panting filled the room, and we were staring eye-to-eye in the mirror.

"Damn," Dom said into my ear breathlessly. "I gotta get massaged more often."

I giggled softly.

So lame, I thought impishly as Dom's softening cock finally slid out of my oh-so satisfied hole.

12