Substitute Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, I'll get it started with Anthony, then we can spend time together while it's cooking. After that, we will have a nice meal. Hope will watch the children and I will take you on a date," she giggled and bounded around his kitchen, setting up to cook a meal fit for a king, at least in his mind.

Anthony came in and washed up, then they started cooking. Iris led Hope out to the mat in the backyard and Evan sat down with Jordan to watch them cook. It was quiet, nice, and felt like a family. She was so good with the kids and dinner turned out fantastic.

She led him out to her car, dressed comfortably, and drove, it took them about forty minutes then she pulled into a parking spot. She led him inside and took his hand, covering his eyes with the other. It was an awkward few moments later then she removed her hand and they were standing just inside a Lego store called Brickmania. "Part one," she giggled.

"A Lego store?" he asked, his brow furrowed, but a stunned and excited undertone to his voice. This was certainly a surprise.

"Yes," she said, taking his arm, "According to an adorable young man by the name of Evan, you love looking at Legos whenever you four go to the store or the Mall of America and always slow down to study them. Now, I bring you to the shiny, wondrous, magical Lego store." She grinned up at him.

The look of confusion didn't leave his face, but he tugged her back toward him as she tried to lead him in further. His arms slid around her and he held her for a long moment. "This is... really sweet," he said in a soft, earnest voice. "Thank you," he added. "Have you been here before?"

"Briefly once, my Dad loves this place and I had to collect him," she smirked, "This will be the first time I've had the chance to enjoy it." She leaned into his hold. "I like this. I should do fantastic things more often for hugs."

"I don't think you need to do anything more for hugs," Jordan said softly. "Other than maybe ask," he added, ducking his head. "Come on. I'll show you around," he continued as, arm wrapped around her shoulders, he led her further inside a store that he'd been to dozens of times. If he were honest, it wasn't so much the building of Legos that got him. He didn't collect them or anything. It was the idea of it all. The way a small uniformly manufactured brick made from plastic and some special pieces that connected in the same way could inspire the imagination in a way that made kids want to be engineers, architects, and even artists. It was, to him, something touching. The models were interesting, to be sure, especially the bigger ones, but it was the meaning behind it all that really spoke to the engineer in him.

She leaned into his side, listening with a small smile as he talked about it, then went into the process of molding each of the bricks. She understood some of what he was saying, but what warmed her heart was the sheer passion and happiness on his face and in his voice. He looked younger. After they had walked through the entire store and were meandering back to the exit, "Ready for part two?"

"Part two? There's more?" he chuckled. "This was already the best date I've been on in decades..."

"Well yes," she winked, "And best date... so far..." she giggled and looped her arm through his. She led him back to the car and they drove another ten minutes causing her to reflect on the joy of distance in Minneapolis. She led him into an older-model brick building, the scent of melting sugar and various other smells slamming into his nose. "Welcome to candy making. We're going to watch John make candy, then have some."

He opened his mouth, then chuckled. "You know... I've never seen anything like that. All right, let's do it."

She led him down a hallway and there was a small group, they joined and he could see a man with massive arms flexing and throwing piles of heated sugar on a marble, then hanging it from a hook and twisting it over and over. He talked as he did, explaining the process, and while Jordan could tell it was a talk the man had given many times, there was still so much enthusiasm and passion in his voice. "He's the one that got me into cooking," she offered softly.

"He's amazing," Jordan replied, watching. Then, in a slightly quieter voice, he added so that only she would hear, "Like you."

She smiled happily, then stepped in front of him and leaned back against his chest, wrapping his arms around her stomach. She rested her arms on top of his, "There we go, much better." Ten minutes later each of them got a piece of the candy and she smiled up at him, holding his to his lips to feed him.

He opened his mouth, and when she placed it inside, he flicked his tongue, playfully licking the tip of her index finger as she pulled back. Closing his lips around the candy with a smirk he took his piece and did the same, holding it to her lips.

She opened her mouth, taking the piece and the challenge, this time her pretty pink lips wrapped around his finger and sucked while her tongue playfully swirled. "Mmmm, delicious."

He gasped softly, his eyes flicking to hers, widening in surprise. Around his own piece, he murmured, "They really are."

"I know the best places for treats," she grinned impishly. She took his hand and led him onward, to other places, showing him a chocolatier hard at work making a giant sea turtle, then back out and picking up the kids each a little bag of their favorites. A small bag of mint chocolates for Iris, a bag of peanut butter cups for Evan, a bag of chocolate caramels for Anthony, and a bag of chocolate raisins for Hope. "Do you want anything?"

Jordan thought about it for a moment, then shook his head. "No. This... being here with you... is more than I had any right to hope for," he murmured. "This is the best night I've had in a while."

"OK," she winked at him, then slid a second small bag of chocolate mints in as well before taking it and his arm. "Shall we head home and show the kids their treats?"

He nodded, leading her back to the car. As they drove they talked about the candy shop and the Lego store and the similarities and differences between the two crafting processes. Neither noticed the drive time and soon enough, they were back at his house. He got out and opened her door for her and the pair walked back up to the house, still smiling with her arm through his.

Before they went in, Faith tugged him to a stop and smiled up at him, "So, the night is almost done, time for one more thing." She winked up at him, then surged up and cupped the back of his head before kissing him firmly on the lips.

He blinked, then melted into the kiss, his arms sliding around her waist as he gently held her. When their lips parted, he murmured, "Faith, I... That was...," he started, his voice thick with a lump of emotion that was jumbled and powerful all at the same time. None of it, however, amounted to feeling like what was happening was just a fling. It was most certainly more, even if he didn't quite understand it yet.

"Magic," she said softly with a smile, "Let's go give the kids their treats and cuddle on the couch. There's no rush, we can take our time."

"Did you still... want to watch a movie with them?" he offered.

"Yes I do," she smiled, reaching up to cup his cheek. "I want to move forward a relationship as a whole family, not just two people finding each other. That means spending time with your kids and I will do so happily. But, I wanted to kiss you, so I did." She winked up at him, "You're welcome to kiss me too. I'm afraid the only place I'm submissive is in the bedroom."

He ducked his head. "I've been known to take some control in that arena from time to time," he offered softly. Then, looking at her sidewise, he bent and found her lips again, checking the fit as it were. Her description had been apt. It was, in fact, magical.

She mewled softly and melted into the kiss, her hands slid around his back and clung to him. When his head lifted, she was breathing hard, "Mmm, delicious," she murmured. "Of course, the sounds of your groans when I offered for you to spank me were quite intriguing."

"It's... been a long time since I've turned a girl over my knee," he confessed. "I guess it's just... hard to think about any of that without trust and that's been in short supply for me for years now," he confessed. "I mean, except for tonight. Tonight... feels different."

"It's a new start," she smirked impishly, then lifted up and sucked one earlobe into her mouth, nibbling on it. "It's a new start for both of us... my Sir..." she purred in his ear, then escaped into the house with a delighted giggle.

He watched her go in and the sight was the most natural thing in the world. Looking up, he sighed a soft, happy sigh and then looked around. Across the street, the old woman that had the flower garden was on her porch watching him. He raised his hand in greeting. "Hi, Missus Fox," he called. She smiled back at him and he saw the teeth of her knowing grin despite the distance. Then, turning, he went inside and closed the door before joining the family in the den.

The kids were vibrating on the couch, and she was kneeling and holding the bag, "Can we have our surprise, Daddy?" Iris asked hopefully, "Faith said that we had to wait for you."

"I don't know...," he hemmed. Turning to Hope, he asked in a dragged-out voice, "How did they behaaaave?"

"Sweet little angels," Hope said with a smile, "They even took their evening bath without complaint... I think Mom drugged the food," she teased, tickling Evan, the one who hated baths the most.

"Without complaint!" he gasped, placing his hand over his heart in a wounded fashion "How come you don't do that for me?" he said, making sad eyes at his three children.

The kids shrugged, "Cause it's fun when you throw us in the shower and growl at us," Evan said with a nod. "Hope just looks at us and..." he pointed and Hope made a sad face, "How can I say no to that?"

"Plus we want to be good and helpful so Hope is our big sister, then we can have Faith be our Mommy and we can have siblings," Anthony said with a nod, "And fantastic food every day."

"Hey! I make you...," he trailed off, cocking his head to the side. "OK, that's fair," he conceded. "I'll probably never be as good of a cook as Faith," he agreed. "But still... growling?"

Faith looked up at him. "I'm interested...," she offered.

He blushed and looked at her, ducking his head. "I... uh...," he trailed off, his eyes telling her maybe someday soon.

She giggled, "So may I give them their treats?"

He hesitated just a moment longer, before sighing. "Yeah... I suppose..." His lips twitched as he tried desperately not to smile.

"Yay," she turned and pulled them out, first with Anthony, then Evan, then Iris, Hope got the next to last bag and she turned and tossed the last bag to him, "Think fast."

He looked at the bag and inside were little Lego-shaped chocolates. He looked up at her with a smirk. "Cute," he murmured. "Like you."

"I know," she winked at him, then rolled to her feet and sat on the couch. She patted the spot beside her, "Movie?"

He flopped down next to her and Hope and the kids picked out a kids' adventure movie. Not a cartoon, but it was age-appropriate. They put it in, and then the six of them began to watch it together. It was about twenty minutes in that Jordan plucked up the courage to drop his arm around Faith's shoulders in the classic teenage stretch-and-drop move, flexing back and sinking into the couch as he did.

She giggled and leaned into his side, then lifted up to murmur in his ear, "You have my consent to hug me and tug me close anytime you want to," she licked his earlobe and shifted back to watch the movie again.

He watched for a moment, then bent his head next to hers. "Well then... likewise," he murmured in a very "I know you are but what am I" kind of voice.

She giggled, then shifted, lifting up and sliding sideways to sit on his lap, giving the kids more room on the couch. She smirked up into his eyes then squirmed slightly down and smirked again, "Best seat in the house."

"Not too lumpy?" he asked, worried that his legs were too hard to be comfortable. He used them a lot in his job, and they were fit.

Faith squirmed slightly, then shifted so her rear ground down just firm enough to tease his groin, her lips curled into a wicked smirk, "I'd say the right amount of lump to... could be a little more... pokey."

His eyes widened and he blushed as he glanced at the kids before raising his eyebrows as he looked back at her. As she held his gaze, his expression softened. There was no pressure. No pretense or game. It was simply something she put out there. A stated, though veiled, desire, and it reached into his soul and stoked a bonfire of need that he thought had been cold and dead for a long time. Especially since the disastrous date he'd had previously and how despite Miss Trachman having so unsubtly come on to him, he felt nothing at all. Now, however, there was an ache that rippled through his soul. It was still too soon, he knew that. But he could call it what it was, and it didn't feel wrong or out of place to do so.

She smiled softly, then shifted and leaned against his chest, a small warm figure who ran her fingers over his arm, then as the movie ended she rose to her feet to guide the kids to bed. "And one kiss," she smacked her lips on Iris's forehead loudly, "Two kisses," she cackled as she kissed Evan on the forehead, "Three kisses," she kissed Anthony, "Four kisses," she kissed Hope, "Five kisses," she kissed Jordan, "Five kisses muahaha hahaha."

"You're adorable," he chuckled softly, shaking his head in amusement.

"Thank you for noticing," she winked up at him. She lifted up and kissed him once more, a firm, soft kiss. "Sweet dreams, text me tomorrow if you'd like me to have dinner, otherwise I'll plan on being here Monday night."

"You don't think it's too much?" he asked softly, hoping that his desire to see her and the sudden need to do so as frequently as possible did not put her off.

"I do not," she stated simply. She took his hand and placed it on her chest, over her heart. "I feel warm here, when I'm around you, like a missing piece of me has found its way home. I want to explore that feeling. We'll take time, and work our way towards it, but in the end, I'm going to choose you."

He looked at her for a moment, then nodded. "Then, yes. I'd like to see you tomorrow. And whenever you are available." He turned and looked at Hope. "Both of you. And not just because you watch the children, in case that's what you're thinking," he clarified.

"I know," Hope said, "But I'm happy to help and spend time with my new soon-to-be siblings." She grinned up at him, "It's alright Dad. We're going to have fun," she turned and bounded out to the car.

Faith smirked up at him, "See you tomorrow," she kissed him firmly, then strode out, giving him time to reset and recover, knowing he probably had enough shocks for the day.

Faith drove and was quiet for long moments. Finally, she reached into the center council and tossed Hope an old coin, "Thoughts? Talk to me, please. I want to know how you feel, what you think. Too much, too soon? Right speed? Slow down some? Speed up some? I know you called him Dad but was that a tease or...?"

"A little tease, a lot of," she paused and giggled, "hope?" She stared out the window, turning the coin over and over, "He always cared. He was busy, worn down, and exhausted, but whenever I babysat he cared. Asked how I was doing, checked in on me, made me feel... important." Hope looked at Faith, "Like you, but different. The kids always behaved for me, happy to see me and tonight... it really felt like family. I didn't want to leave."

"I didn't either," Faith confessed softly, "But I also didn't want to overwhelm him or the kids. I figure we're going to just take our time."

"Just not too much," she offered. "I... There's an...," she tapped her chest. "... emptiness," she managed finally. "Those kids... I had no idea it would feel like this when I started sitting for them. I don't know if I would have agreed to it if I did. It's strong, and it scares me a little. Like... what if he doesn't want us?"

"I don't think that's going to be an issue," Faith murmured. "But no matter what, you've got me."

"I know, Momma," she said softly. "I just... I kind of want them too."

"Me too, baby. Me too...," Faith replied. "It's strange what comes when you're not looking," she offered.

"Bolt of lightning from nowhere." She sighed, "Love you, Mom." She bit her lip, "How do you think Grandma and Grandpa are going to react?"

"I love you. And I don't know, but I hope they'll be happy for us," Faith said softly. "If this works out the way I'm hoping, we won't have to wait too long to find that out either."

While the ladies talked on their way home, Jordan poured himself a glass of bourbon and went out to the back porch to sit on the wooden bench he had out there and stare out at the Minnesota sky. While he wasn't a native, he'd been here long enough to appreciate the crisp fall air and the smell of all the trees. It was still the city, but it was one of the nicest he'd ever been to if he were being honest.

He sipped the drink and pondered the two ladies that had been at his house that night. He found he missed them both now that they were gone and it was quiet. The house seemed emptier, less like home. And he didn't like it at all. Jordan pondered what she'd said about walking down a path and her choosing him. For the sake of his kids, he would take time and be sure, but his gut was already telling him that he knew what would happen. Just like when he was solving a problem at work, ninety-nine percent of the time, his gut reaction now was the correct answer. That didn't stop him from having the burden of confirmation, but it did make it so that he didn't wander down wrong paths wasting his time nearly as much as a young engineer might.

He took another sip, listening to the few birds still in the area. He was still stunned by how good it had felt to have her on his lap while the movie was on. The way she'd teased him but was so soft in his arms. He drank the last of his alcohol, then walked back in to wash out the glass and put it away. Finally, he went to his room, stripped off his clothes, and got in the shower.

As the water rained down hot on his neck and shoulders, he reached down and began to stroke himself. For long moments, he imagined that it was not him, but Faith gripping him in her wet sheath, her breasts bouncing tantalizingly as he climbed his peak. When he finally erupted, spraying the shower wall with his sticky white cum, a loud growl echoed from his chest in the bathroom. He panted, one hand resting on the wall to prop himself up while he caught his breath. Rinsing himself and the shower wall off, he shut off the water, then dried with a towel before he went and got in bed, closing his eyes and dreaming of the beautiful blond that had invaded his life in the most wonderful way.

Over the next several months Faith and Hope invaded his life, they were there almost every evening and most weekends. She looked sad leaving but never pushed to stay the night, not wanting to rush him. Then, before he knew it, snow was falling and Thanksgiving was around the corner. She appeared in his doorway the evening before the holidays. "Can we... talk?"

"Of course. Come in," he replied, opening the door and letting her inside.

She slipped in, the kids were with Hope, she smiled wryly and led him to his living room. She started pacing, "The past few months have been wonderful," she started.

"They have," he murmured, his gaze soft and warm as he looked at this woman that he had come to need in his life, and even started to love.

"I'd like to take a new step..." She turned to face him, "With you and the kids..." she swallowed. "I've mentioned you four to my parents, and..." She twisted her fingers nervously, then pulled out an old-fashioned parchment envelope and handed it to him. "They want to invite you and the kids to Thanksgiving dinner."