Substitute Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like that," he murmured. "I'd like that a lot."

"Yes, we'll watch them," Janet said, smirking at them knowingly, "If they'd like to spend the night with Grammie, Grandpa, and Hope," She looked at the kids with a smile.

"YEAH!" they cheered, looking excitedly at Hope and their two new grandparents.

"OK," she smiled at them happily, "Then tomorrow I'll show you my house and the rooms I put together for you... if you like them."

They all came over and hugged her. "We're going to love them... Mom."

"I hope so," she said softly, "But if you don't we can redo them," she kissed each of them on the temple.

After dinner, they headed out to her car and she drove them up the street. The driveway she pulled into was a massive circular leading to an oversized house. She parked in the garage. "Welcome to my humble abode," she offered, taking his hand. "Let me show you around," she led him inside, the house was clean, a little spartan but warm, it wasn't a mausoleum as he had feared.

He walked with her around the house, both paying attention and not. Part of him wanted to make sure she knew that she could talk to him and he would listen, that she could talk about things that she was excited about, like making her house a home. And he was truly interested in that. But the rest of him could hardly think past the feel of her in his arms, the way that her presence felt so right, her touch felt so warm and comforting. It was heaven on Earth.

She finally led him down the hall. "I'll show you the kid's rooms tomorrow, for now...," she said as she pushed open the bedroom door, "The master... and our room?" She asked hopefully, looking up at him and biting her lip. One wall had a massive queen bed dominating it with twin nightstands, and the other side had a wall-mounted TV and a dresser. He could see the open door to the bathroom and presumed the other door led to the closet. "What do you think?"

"Does it include you?" he asked softly, stepping into her space and looking down into her eyes.

"Yes, Master," she murmured. "Kinda the point of it being ours... you and me."

"Then it's perfect," he replied with a smile, bending down and finding her lips with his. His hands slid around her waist, then lower to cup her bottom and pull her to him. When their lips parted, he breathed, "My woman."

"Your woman," she agreed, sliding a leg around his and then rocking her hips to tease his groin. "Going to marry you, spend the rest of my life with you... give you babies?"

He nodded, lifting her up and walking her back toward the bed. He didn't particularly look it, but he was strong. Jordan laid her down gently on the bed and kissed her again, groaning softly in desire. His hand slid around to her front and rested on the bottom of her abdomen. "Going to put them in you. Right here...," he breathed as he kissed his way to her ear.

"Uh-huh," she mewled softly, eagerly returning the kiss and sucking his tongue into her mouth. "I'm a little out of practice... might have to work at it some." She teased, reaching up to run her fingers through his hair.

"Riding a bike...," he breathed, trailing his lips down to her neck. "Give you all the practice you want." He licked back up to her ear and nibbled on her earlobe with a low growl. "Taste so good, Faith..."

She moaned, tilting her head to expose her neck and ear, "Yours, Master," she slid her hands under his shirt, "Off, want to touch you, want to feel you against me... please."

Jordan chuckled, then lifted and unbuttoned his flannel shirt, shrugging it off and tossing it aside. His hands slid under the hem of her sweater and touched the soft skin of her abdomen. "Your turn...," he breathed, slowly pushing it up as he watched her body reveal itself to him.

She shivered and lifted up, tossing the blouse and bra to the side. She exposed her body, the soft, full breasts with the faint lines from having Hope, "Yours," she whispered, biting her lip. She was trim but not skinny. "Still please you?"

"More than you can possibly imagine," he murmured, lowering himself once again and pressing his body to hers, his skin to hers. "Need you like air," he confessed. "It's been so difficult waiting... But I wanted you to know. Wanted you to be able to count on me."

She ran her hands over his back, massaged, and pulled him into her softness, "I love you, I want you, I need you," she murmured. "I thought... just thought you didn't really want me... that you didn't want to have sex with me because I wasn't good enough."

"Oh, baby... here...," he murmured standing up and tugging her to a sitting position. He undid his pants and then took her hand and slowly slid it under the waistband of his boxers. He was already hard, though tucked to one side. "Does that feel like I'm not interested?" he asked. "You did that. Pretty much every day since our first date you've done that."

"You never..." she trailed off, her hand wrapped gently around his cock and slowly stroking it, the thumb and middle finger barely meeting. "So hard..."

He gasped softly. "You got hurt by someone who only wanted you for what was between your legs. He ran out on you when that turned into responsibility. I'm not that guy. I wanted you to know for sure that I wasn't that guy. I wanted to know for sure that what we had would last... for my kids. It will, and that ring on your finger is my word to you. I'm never going to give up. Not going to go anywhere without you. This is real. This is it. Everything I am is yours for as long as I breathe, and hopefully, forever after that."

"Yes, Master," she licked her lips and tugged his pants down, sinking to her knees as she did so. His cock bounded free then it was captured again, this time in a warm, wet cavern that sucked and lightly nibbled before her tongue swirled around it guiding it deeper with a happy mewl of pleasure.

"Oh... God, baby... That's so good...," he growled, reaching down and petting her hair in clear approval. "Don't stop... Fuck, don't stop...," he added, watching in wonder as she took his cock into her mouth easily. She relaxed her jaw and worked him in and out slowly. She pleasured and worshiped him then teased his sack with her fingers, she wanted to show him how good she was for him and drive him wild with need. He helped her, moving his hips as he breathed, "Such a good girl... Take care of you... our kids. I promise. Do whatever you need. Be whatever you need...," he breathed, drugged on the pleasure she was giving him.

She looked up at him, then swirled her tongue as she pressed him all the way in. Her nose rubbed against his pelvis and her throat swallowed, she constricted around him again and again then pulled back slowly. She sucked hard as if she was going to steal his soul through his penis then released him with a wet pop. "Your good girl, Master," she licked his cock, "Your naughty little whore, love your cock in my mouth, taste so good, so hot... throbbing," she sucked him in again.

He grunted when she sucked him back into her mouth. "You did it. Your fault. Fuck, that feels so good...," he breathed. After several minutes, he tugged her to her feet and undid the button on her pants, tugging them down over her hips before he turned her around and pushed her face-first down on the bed. Lifting her knees up onto it, he pulled her hips up. "Need to... Fuck, I've got to taste...," he growled before gripping one cheek in each hand and burying his face in between them, licking frantically at her pussy.

She moaned in pleasure, she shifted, spreading her legs then reached back to pull her cheeks apart. "Yours, fuck that's your pussy, Master." She was drenched and aching, the feel of him devouring her blanking her mind. "Fuck, please... need it..."

He spent several long moments lapping at her folds before he went higher and prodded at her puckered star with his tongue. His growl of desire at the noises she was making told her the story of his powerful need. "So fucking sexy," he panted, returning to lick at her sex, then back, as he tried to set every nerve in her body on fire.

Her voice cracked and broke, rocking back towards his mouth in a haze of pleasure. She mewled helplessly, then whined, "Master... please... going to... going to... MASTER!" She climaxed hard, drenching his mouth and dripping on the bed. "Fuck! Please!"

"That's my good girl," he gasped, smacking her ass firmly before he growled, "Again," then returned to attacking her most private of areas with lips and tongue.

She yelped her pleasure, rocked back on his face and it didn't take long before she was mewling and climaxing again. "MASTER!" Her fingers clenched in her flesh, holding herself open for him. "Please, want it... want to feel you inside me. Want to be filled up with Master's cock. Please..."

He stood up and stepped between her legs as his hands gripped her hips and maneuvered them to where he was lined up with her on the bed. Slowly he pushed until the tip of him was at her entrance. "This is mine now. I own it... and your pleasure," he stated firmly before slowly working himself inside her. Her body gripped him like a vice, despite how wet she was. "Fuck," he gasped. "So fucking tight..."

She groaned her pleasure, "Yours," she agreed. "So long... so big... so hard... feels so good... your pussy," she shivered and then thrust back into him. He slammed home and her body clamped and fluttered at being stretched and so full, "Master!"

Jordan held himself there for long moments, the sensation of her body spasming around him stealing his focus and his will to move. He wanted to stay there forever, it felt so good. Finally, he slowly pulled back out, watching her body desperately try to keep him inside of it. When he was almost free, he slammed himself home once more, causing the most delightful yelp of pleasure from her. He lifted his hand and smacked her bottom firmly again. "MINE!" he growled.

"Yours," she squealed, a pleasure-filled noise, "Fuck, more, please!" She wiggled from side to side, trying to encourage him. "Fuck me the way you fantasize Master... the way you've dreamed of having my pussy."

He set his feet and began to do so, driving into her over and over again and watching her bottom bounce off his body with a satisfying grunt. Bending over, he reached down and wrapped her hair around his hand, then tugged back, using it as a handle to pull her back onto his body. "So fucking hot. So good... Fuck, that pussy feels so good, baby...," he breathed before he smacked her ass firmly again, grunting once more in satisfaction as the crack echoed in the room.

She yelped and moaned, arching her back and pressed eagerly towards him. She met every thrust with an eager will. Her hand moved and stroked over her clit, teasing it and her body into an inferno of need, "MASTER!" She clamped hard around him, her body fluttered and massaged his cock, "Fuck! Breed! Master!"

Long moments passed, the wetness from her sex causing a loud, rhythmic smacking sound to echo in the room as her skin slapped against his. Their fucking had filled the air with the scent of their combined musk and there was a thin sheen on their skin of sweat from their efforts. Each thrust of his was accompanied by a grunt or a growl that elicited a yelp or a moan from her in return, which fed his desire once again, forming a circle of need that built higher and higher as he raced closer to his peak.

Her thought processes ground to a halt, the only thing she could do was whine helplessly and orgasm on his cock. A needy, wanton mess, her body fluttering and clamping almost incessantly, demanding to milk his seed. He felt a rush of pride, he had reduced the normally eloquent woman to such an animalistic whore with the pleasure he'd brought to her. Finally, he slammed himself home, tugged her hair back firmly, and growled as he exploded inside of her, flooding her depths with his cum as his cock twitched and stretched at her canal.

She slumped under him, panting in pleasure. It was several long moments before she could speak, "Welcome home, Master."

His hand slackened on her hair, letting it slip out as he bent forward to press himself against her. "Worth it? What you dreamed?" he asked softly, hoping that he wasn't a disappointment.

"Wonderful," she purred, reaching back to pat his hip. "I think next time I want to be on my back so I can watch you... or maybe set up a mirror." She tilted her head. "What do you think of wrapping your hand around my throat to hold me in place?"

"I think my wonderful little girl is a kinky little whore and I love everything about it...," he breathed, stroking his hands up and down her sides before pulling out of her. "Towel? Or... something? I want to cuddle you."

"Towels are on the hanger in the bathroom," she reached and grabbed her shirt, tucking it between her thighs to catch the mess so she could get up to get a towel.

By the time she did, he already had one and was on his way back to her to help clean her up. His touch, in contrast to what he'd just done, was tender, and loving, and he repeatedly kissed the skin near where he was cleaning. "God, you're so beautiful, baby. Inside and out. I love everything about you..."

"Yeah? Not disappointed?" She asked softly," her hands moved over his shoulders and arms. When he finished, she tossed her blouse and the towel into the hamper and tugged him her warmth. "Did I do OK?"

"Not even a little bit disappointed. You were perfect. Better than I ever dreamed. I don't understand how I got so lucky," he murmured.

"I love you," she wrapped herself into him, tucking her face into his neck and breathing him in. "Cuddles until you need to have me again?" She ran her fingers over his side.

He nodded, leading her into the bed and helping her into it before he crawled in himself and wrapped around her. "God, I had no idea it could feel this good," he breathed. "No clue..."

"I am happy to be with you," she fell asleep in his arms. The next morning she showed him the rest of her massive house. Not Hope's room, but the room she had decorated for each of the children, the nursery, and the other rooms. "I wanted a large family," was her explanation. The kids absolutely loved their rooms and winter and Christmas passed without incident. Finally, it was February, and they had just gotten back from visiting his parents in Miami with hers.

"Have you come to a decision about letting the kids be on TV as part of a show?" She asked softly.

He nodded. "Of course, they can, Faith. I'm certain they would be happy to do anything with their mother," he replied, reaching up and caressing her cheek.

She smiled, leaning into his touch, then she smirked impishly, taking his hand and guiding it down to rest over her stomach. "Of course, I hope they're just as excited when they learn they're all going to be big brothers and sisters."

He blinked, then looked down at her. "You're...?" he asked breathlessly. At her nod, he grinned. "Baby!" he murmured. "You're going to have our little munchkin...," he stated in wonder, his arms tightening around her body.

She leaned into him, snuggling tight, "Doc thinks I'm about four months... so sometime in the first week of you pouncing me." Her nose crinkled, "I didn't realize it because no sickness, just missed periods, but they were never on time anyway." She tilted her head, "I forgot that we weren't on preventive... not mad at me?"

He chuckled. "I don't know if you've noticed, Faith. But I don't get mad very easily, he observed. "You want to make me mad? Beat the kids, or... cheat on me or something. Telling me that we're going to have a baby that our whole family wants? That's a celebration, not something to get mad about," he breathed before bending and softly kissing her forehead. "I love you. I'm thinking we probably need to figure out the wedding soon, though," he mused.

"I was thinking, maybe over spring break? Do something simple at the courthouse, then we take our families on a vacation?"

"I like this idea. Where do you want to go?" he asked, trying to think of what her parents and his might like.

"Well..." she tilted her head, "How about Hawaii?"

He smiled softly. "I've never been," he offered.

"Sounds like a plan then," she said with a smile and a nod, "Hawaii. We'll rent one of those beachside villas that have chair access. They also have special boats Mom can use. We'll spend some time in the sand, surf, and sun then come back and adult again." She beamed and kissed him passionately, "Together, forever."

"Together forever, beautiful. Thank you for making forever something worth looking forward to," he breathed, folding her into his body. She kissed him once again, then led him to the bedroom for a ravishing before the children got home. Her world looked ever so bright now and she couldn't wait to give him all the things he missed and make memories with the children.