Substitute Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened it and inside was a hand-written invitation in beautiful calligraphy. His jaw dropped. "Who does this anymore?" he breathed, stunned. "Of course, we would go. We'd love to meet your parents, Faith. They're yours, so they have to be amazing. I know the kids will love them because we love...," he trailed off, having walked close to her as he was talking. He stared down into her eyes, and breathed, "... you. I... love you." His body tensed slightly, a reflex in anticipation of her telling him it was too soon or that he was being foolish, though that's not something she'd ever said to him.

"Oh?" She breathed, then stepped forward and wrapped her arms around him, "That's good, 'cause I love you, too." She lifted up and pressed her lips to his gently.

The feel of his body relaxing was immediate as his arms slid around her and they kissed for what seemed like hours. Even though it was only a few moments, it felt like, in that time, their souls reached out and touched one another, slowly beginning to entwine. It wasn't a rushing meld, but a slow lace, what would be the first of many.

Faith sighed in pleasure, her head tucked into his chest, "So, I think I would like some cuddles. What do you think about that?"

He nodded and murmured, "I know just the place." He led her down the hall to the door of his room. Pausing for only the briefest moment, he opened it and led her inside, then to the bed. He rolled into it before stretching his arms out to her and making hand-grabbing gestures.

She giggled and toed her shoes off before crawling onto the bed. She paused for a moment, looking down at him, "Mmm, under me is a good look for you," she tickled his side, "Of course over me at the foot of the bed will be a good look too." She sprawled out on him, capturing his mouth in a hot, wet, and steamy kiss, her tongue darting in to explore.

Jordan groaned as their tongues dueled, exploring each others' mouths. His hands slid around her back, massaging and pulling her into his body, needing her closer. It was the most natural thing in the world, having her in his bed, against his body like this. Both knew that while this was not the day, it was only a matter of time before they would be together in that most intimate of ways. And while they both longed for it now, there was no true rush. It would happen when it was right. She, of course, knew nothing about the small box in his top drawer, nor did she realize that she had gift-wrapped an opportunity for him.

She gradually released his mouth, leaving them both breathless. She giggled as she heard the door open, "Dad! Momma Faith! We're home!"

The three youngest peeked in and smirked, "YAY! Are we going to get siblings?"

"Not yet, we're still at the kissing stage," Faith said with a giggle, turning over to tuck her back against Jordan's chest and rub her rear against his erection teasingly. "Soon."

"What have I told you three about patience?" Jordan said firmly, the smile on his face softening his tone.

"To be patient because things happen in their own time," Iris said.

"But it's already been forever," Evan interjected.

"I want a little brother or a little sister," Anthony pouted.

"And that might just happen... in its own time," Jordan chuckled, shaking his head at his incorrigible children.

The three kids pouted at them, then Hope peeked in, "Did you?"

"Yes," Faith said with a smile, "And he agreed."

"Excellent," she made a fist pump, "We'll do Christmas too."

"That reminds me... I was busy a few minutes ago, but... How do you feel about Florida, Faith?" he asked.

"Ambivalent? I don't think we've actually been," Faith murmured, leaning back to look up at him, then kiss his chin. "Why do you ask?"

"My parents are in a retirement village down there. The warmth helps with their arthritis. I thought... after Christmas sometime, I'd take us all down there. Get out of the snow?" he offered.

"Sure," she said, "I'd be happy to go down there," she tickled his side, "On one condition," she looked up at him, "We'll use my jet."

He froze, having been prepared to purchase tickets for all of them. "I'm sorry," he coughed, blinking rapidly. "I thought you said we'd use your jet..."

"You do realize Mom is like... wealthy..." Hope said, then blinked, "You didn't know?"

He shook his head. "I never... It never crossed my mind. I've never been... That's never mattered...," he breathed.

"OK," Hope said with a chuckle, "Come on kids, let's raid the fridge then go play in the backyard."

"YAY!" They darted off and Hope winked at them.

Faith turned over to look at him, "I'm still just me," she said softly, running her fingers over his body, then up through his beard to scratch it the way he loved.

He shook his head. "You've never been 'just you', Faith," he said softly. "You... and your daughter... You've always been angels."

"Your angel," she said softly, then leaned in and kissed him softly, "Yes, we'll take my jet. I don't use it very often but I'm pretty sure my pilot will be happy. We'll visit your parents after Christmas."

"They'll love you. They'll love Hope," he murmured confidently

"And my parents are going to love you, and they're going to love Evan, Anthony, and Iris," she wrinkled her nose, "Mom already wants to know what they want for Christmas. She wanted more children but she had issues, and we wanted more children but... you're the first man I've felt safe with since Hope was conceived."

"Then... maybe we can make that happen. I'm kind of old, but..."

"You're perfect, for me," she wrinkled her nose, "I'm only thirty-three."

"Yeah, I've got about ten years on you," he offered.

She giggled, "Notice me Sempai..."

He blinked, then licked his lips with his tongue. "Really? Really. That's what you're going with?"

She cackled and stuck her fingers into his armpits finding that spot that made him squirm and giggle. "ONII Chan...."

He jolted, squirming around to get away from her fingers. "Hey! Cut... Cut it... Stop that!" he growled, finally reaching over and flipping her on her stomach before raising his hand and spanking her, firmly.

She yelped in surprise, then a low, throaty moan echoed from her chest. She wiggled her rear at him, "Ohhh, Master..." Jordan blinked, then slowly, his lips spread into a grin as he raised his hand and smacked the other cheek just as firmly. She yelped and moaned again, arching her back, "Sooo good... I've been naughty, you should spank me more... Naughty little brat for Master."

Rolling quickly off the bed, he walked over to his door, closing and locking it before he walked back. When they had built the house, he had insisted that the walls were insulated around his room and that the door was not a hollow core but a solid, hardwood door. With the sweep on the bottom of the door, while it wasn't soundproof, it was as close as he could reasonably make it. He crawled back onto the bed and lay next to her. "Naughty little brat," he murmured before raising his hand and smacking her on the bottom once again.

She yelped and moaned, arching her back, then drawing her knees up so it gave him the perfect curve, "Yesss... but only for you... yours... more... so wet... so achy..."

"So perfect," he breathed, his eyes taking in her form. He smacked her bottom again, then slowly traced the curve with his hand, his fingertips just barely grazing over the seam in her jeans that was through the cleft of her legs. "So beautiful," he added solemnly.

She moaned and arched towards his hand, then slumped forward with a needy whimper. "Yours," she breathed and closed her eyes, trying to get her libido under control. She ached and needed but didn't want to push.

"Soon," he breathed, turning her and pulling her into his arms again. "Soon, my love. I promise."

She nodded, hiding her face in his neck and hugging him tightly. She breathed deeply, "Let's go get dinner for the kids," she finally whispered. "They're bound to be hungry even with snacks."

"OK, my little brat," he murmured. He didn't let her go immediately, instead whispering back, "Do you know that I love you? Can you feel it?"

She nodded, "I'm patient," she whispered. She squeezed him then released him to get up so she could make dinner. She would hide her feelings away until she got home and then use her little toy. Dinner was, as usual, fantastic and she went home to cry in the shower and use her toy until she had orgasmed multiple times.

Soon it was Thanksgiving, Faith went on ahead to help with preparing dinner while Hope showed up at his house to help him with the kids. "Hey Dad Jordan," she smiled at him. "Ready to meet Grammie and Grandpa?"

He nodded, reaching into his coat pocket to feel the small bundle there. "Let's get moving," he murmured, going to the kitchen and getting the rolls he'd bought and the cider that was a tradition with his own children. They loaded up and drove to the address that Faith had given him. Walking up to the door, he took a deep breath and let it out. He could hardly remember ever feeling so nervous. Jordan raised his hand and knocked on the door firmly.

The door opened and a stout man answered it, looking him up and down piercingly, then abruptly he smiled and he could see Faith in the man's broad, toothy grin, "And there is the man of the hour, come in, come in, get out of the cold. I'm Michael, and this dangerously delightful woman beside me is my Janet."

Janet smiled as she wheeled up in her chair. "Hello, Jordan, it's a pleasure to meet you finally, come in. And these must be the rapscallions I've been hearing about." She smiled at the three children. "You can call me Janet, or if you'd like, Grammie as Hope does." She patted Hope's hand as she squeezed Janet's shoulder, "No pressure though, my daughter has just been telling tales and sharing pictures."

"Thank you, Janet. This is Evan...," he started indicating each of them. "... Tony... and Iris." Looking around for a moment, he inclined his head. "Thank you for inviting us. You have a lovely home."

"Thank you, Faith brought it for us with her first bonus, wanted me to have an accessible place to live," Janet said with a fond, proud smile. "Now, come, come." She wheeled around and led them into the house. "Faith tells me that Evan is quite the track star, Iris is a fantastic gymnast and Tony is a fantastic sous chef in the kitchen. I hope you don't mind, we went ahead and brought them some gifts."

"It wasn't necessary, but thank you," he murmured. As they rounded the corner to the kitchen, he saw Faith and his eyes lit up. He moved close and slid his arms around her, kissing her temple. "Hi, beautiful. I missed you," he breathed.

"Hi," she smiled, relaxing into his hold. "And there's my assistant," she winked at Tony who promptly bounded up to take over stirring the gravy. "How are you four? Did you have a good drive over?" She kissed Hope on the temple, then ran her hands over each of the children that came to hug her.

"Yeah. It's dusting a little but the plows should be able to stay ahead of it as it is," he stated.

"That's good. My house is up the street if the weather goes really bad," she offered quietly.

He smiled. "That's good to know," he murmured, meaning that sincerely, though she presumed it was due to the storm.

The group talked for about an hour as dinner cooked, Michael and Janet getting to know Jordan and the kids. As it neared time for them to have dinner, Jordan got Michael's attention and glanced away, then got up and the two men walked out of the room and down the hall away from the kitchen.

Michael led him to one of the spare bedrooms and let them both inside, where Jordan closed the door. "Sir, I'm desperately in love with your daughter. I was wondering if you'd do me the honor of giving your blessing for me to propose to her tonight. I don't want to keep her waiting anymore or let her feel like this isn't going anywhere. The thought of losing her because she felt like I didn't want her, quite frankly, scares me to death, Sir," he confessed.

Michael stared at him, then stepped into his space and studied him for a long, silent, and intense moment. "You love her?" He asked, "Going to take care of her?" At each question, Jordan nodded. Finally, Michael nodded, "You don't need it, because my daughter is as stubborn as I am when she gets a wild hair, but you have it. In fact, I'll get the camera out to take pictures when you do.... And my shooting ears, I am going to have to get my shooting ears on."

Jordan smiled at that. "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir," he breathed. "I don't want to keep them waiting or wondering too long what we're up to. I just... I guess I'm old-fashioned. It's... comforting."

"I get it," Michael said and clapped his shoulder, "Let me go get my ears on and my camera." He opened the door and strode to his room, a few moments later he was wearing huge earmuffs and carrying a camera. He gestured for Jordan to lead the way.

He swallowed and nodded, walking back to the kitchen, stopping only to get the box out of his jacket pocket on the way. When he got to the kitchen, he said, "Faith, I talked with your dad, and it's OK with him as long as it's OK with you, I wanted to do a little Thanksgiving tradition that we do in our family with you guys before we eat."

"Oooh. OK. I knew I forgot to think about something...," Evan grumbled.

"What is it?" Faith asked.

"Well, every Thanksgiving, we go around and say something we're thankful for. You know, to get into the... right frame of mind. Is that... OK?"

"Of course," Faith said, then wrapped Evan in a hug. "I am happy to share in your traditions with you and share my traditions with you. We're family."

"Good, because...," he swallowed, then moved close and slid down to take a knee. "Faith Wakeman, you've been a part of my life for years, and a part of our family for a few months. But it feels like I've known you for a lifetime. This year, I'm thankful for you and Hope, but you in particular. You've made me feel whole again like I never thought I could be. It's like the part of me that was missing is filled with you. And I don't ever want that to go away again. Will you do me the great honor of becoming my wife and the mother to my children? I don't have much to offer except a faithful heart, my utter devotion, and... this." he held up the box and opened it. A heart-shaped diamond engagement ring glinted in the room's light, sparkling at her as he stared up into her eyes.

Faith covered her mouth with a hand, her eyes welled with tears and she nodded eagerly. Speechless she held out her left hand so he could put the ring on it. "Yes..." she managed to choke out. Once the ring was on her finger she flung herself into his arms and Janet squealed in happiness and excitement, leading to Hope and Iris screaming as well. Evan and Anthony both winced and covered their ears, though they too were smiling.

Michael nodded to himself as he stepped around the corner and took pictures, he could barely hear the screams and muttered, "Shooting ears."

Jordan held Faith tight to him as she sobbed and murmured into her ear, "I love you. No more waiting. I want you with us. We... want you with us. Both of you. You're going to be my wife. And I'm going to be your husband."

"Yes," she breathed, clinging to him tightly. She sniffled and stepped back to wipe her eyes, reaching for a tissue, "I'm getting you all snotty."

He shook his head. "I don't care. It'll wash. I just want my woman in my arms. That's all that matters anymore."

She nodded and leaned into his chest again, wiping her eyes. She smiled softly and looked at the kids, "What do you four think?"

"I love you," Iris said simply, walking over to wrap her arms around the two adults.

"Me too," Evan said, hugging from the other side.

"I love you, Mom," Anthony said softly, reaching out to touch her arm. "You and Hope make everything better, and now we've got a Grandma and Grandpa close by."

Jordan looked at Michael and Janet. "What do you think, you two? Three more grandkids to start? Maybe some more a little later?" he asked.

"Four is a good start," Janet said with a smile, opening her arms to the kids. "I always wanted a big family, and you guys will be it."

Jordan's three children eventually said things that they were thankful for, hopefully remembering that ego is a path not worth walking and gratitude is a valuable attitude to have. He looked to Faith and Hope next.

Hope spoke up, "I'm grateful that Miss Trachman suggested that I start sitting for you, three years ago and that we found our way to family."

"I'm thankful that the house will always be filled with love, laughter, and good food with my family, both blood," she looked at her parents and Hope, "And chosen," she said, looking at the three children, then up at Jordan.

He looked to Michael and Janet and murmured, "Only if you wish to."

"I'm thankful for having family," Janet murmured, "And look forward to meeting your parents."

"I'm thankful for you," Michael said, looking at Jordan seriously, "For coming into my daughter's life and putting a real smile back on her face."

"It was the least I could do when she gave me back my life," he said softly, squeezing her a bit tighter. Then, looking around at his family, all seven of them, he asked, "Shall we feast?"

"Yes!" Anthony said excitedly.

The meal was delicious and the group ate, everytime she reached for a spoon with her left hand she would pause and stare at the ring, a happy smile appearing on her lips before she continued. She leaned into Jordan's side, constantly touching him and smiling at the kids. Janet told stories from when Hope was their age, including the time she broke her arm trying to cartwheel down the stairs and tried to claim she was fine.

As the kids listened with rapt attention and Hope alternated between blushing in embarrassment and laughing at herself, Jordan leaned into Faith and murmured, "Hypothetical question..."

"Yes?" She asked, curiously, her head tilted in question as she looked up at him.

"Do you think your parents might be interested in hosting the kids this evening while I spend some alone time with my fiancee at her house?" he breathed in her ear. "A little elf tells me she's been a very patient girl and deserves to be rewarded," he added.

"We can ask, but I think they would be agreeable," she murmured. "Of course, I was going to offer to show the kids their rooms..."

"Up to you. I just want to show you how much I love you tonight. Tonight and every night for the rest of our lives," he murmured.

"I just don't want to rush you if you're not ready," she said softly, looking up at him. Her hand came up to cup his face, a smile appearing at the sight of the ring. "Don't want you to regret it."

"I'm very ready. And I won't ever regret choosing you, Faith. Not ever," he murmured.

"OK, we'll ask if they want to stay and if my parents want to watch them with Hope," she offered softly.

He nodded slowly. "Is everything OK, beautiful?" he asked, tightening his hold on her. "Are you... upset?"

"Just... overwhelmed, feeling emotional. You want to marry me, I just figured you didn't want to have sex with me..."

He chuckled. "Oh dear God, no. I just... didn't want you to think that I only wanted you for sex. For a quick romp, like...," he trailed off. "When we were together, I wanted it to be with a promise of forever. One that you could rely on," he murmured. "I didn't mean to make you think that I didn't want you like that." He ducked his head and placed his lips right next to her ear. "I can't tell you how often I've had to take an evening shower to relieve myself thinking about you... waiting for this to be ready to happen."

"Oh..." she flushed, tucking her head into his chest and clinging to him. "After dinner," she murmured. "You can show me how much you've been thinking about having me."