All Comments on 'Substitute Wives'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Great idea

Rated this 5 stars! Who wouldn't like to have some extra cock or pussy available at all times? This could be the start of a great friendship. First just wife swapping and later pegging and bisex for the gals and the guys! Yummy!

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
They were all friends and adults...

They were all friends and adults...They were all in agreement...They put some rules in the table...As soon as they arrived to their destination they have broken those rules...Is this a good sign? No...But they were still good with it...So for now all is well...However a doubt shows up: And in the future? There will be still rules? Will all of them abide by the rules? Or some will try to sneak behind the other two? That's the problem with rules...3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

This cannot end well, divorced are on the horizon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love your stories

I love your stories, and my only complaint is how short this one is.

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey

Been there done that

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
More then sufficient for quick hitting fantasy but left intrigue on the table -

If I had my way the author who has a breezy , deft way with a word would have had to write this to Ravel 's ' Bolero'. The zing in the semi-sanctioned consumation is there ... well done by amateur erotic writing standards but to go " next level " , more prelude is needed. It's evident the wives are BFFs to the bone and by and large call the shots in their marriages.

Just one or two examples of former sentence and maybe some faux resistance before succumbing to seduction would have been sublime. Overall the story was quite competent taylorsam is good in describing heated clinches like a tightrope walker moving briskly from one end of divide to another.

That's a quality to be commended - but the drama lies in interval when things hit a snafu, a sudden wind kicks up, and one or more characters start to wobble. I do , however, thank the author for sharing. This is a fantasy website and to several other commenters' ire , taylorsam has written a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wham bam

Not much plot to that! "Hey, let's swap husbands." "Okay." "Sorry, I fucked him." "No problem, we fucked too."

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
We need to hear Lauen's

side of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My wife went to Texas

She went to be my brother in law's escort to a meeting because my sister was ill. It was supposed to be just that, but then he admitted a few weeks after they got back that things got pretty heavy.

Sis got pissed, told me, the wife and I had a fight and now I have one of those free passes.

Still haven't used it though, of course I can't with my sister but sooner or later....

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Cute And Satisfying

Everyone gets what they want and no innocent parties are harmed or betrayed. What's not to enjoy here?

I do agree with others that there could have been a bit more tension and build-up before she jumps his bones.... ;-)

Thanks for this little flash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What is there to

like in the story, both couples should never have married in the first place. They seem like modern dating advocates. Screw whoever you want to, whenever you want to, its okay, its alright, doesn't even matter if you say no, you'll be divorced by the end of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot!

Everybody knows what is going to happen, and everyone enjoys a wonderfully erotic and fulfilling weekend. Twelve years ago we took a weekend trip with our best friends and shared a hotel room. We spent most of the weekend swapping wives and enjoying watching each other enjoy being fucked by someone new. Once the ladies lost their inhibitions, there were few limits (no pain, humiliation, etc.) and no regrets when we got home. We have shared our wives periodically since then. The four of us have the best sex imaginable. 5 stars for you.

airyfxairyfxover 6 years ago
Erotic and enticing story

Excellent story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Imagine if everybody shared like this. Wouldn't be anything but a bunch of rutting animals satisfying their lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What an idiotic cuck shit!!!

Always the same by a few of mindless authors!! Your pervert cuck crap is only pathetic!!! Next time be kindly an forewarn that you publish pervert crap for brainless fans of cuck shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

The title says it all, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sure, why not. But is it really the first time?

Lauren has been fucking her husband for some time, and this swap was just an excuse to bring in the clueless spouses. Won't be long before there won't be any clueless spouses, because there won't be any marriages. HoHum, happens all the time. Another couple of shallow selfish marriages finally fall apart. Hope they all grow up before they waste a future spouse's time.

lgustosmiolgustosmioover 6 years ago
Good story, Enjoyable reading

A really good light hearted story. All four enjoyed what they were doing, no one is hurt, no one pissed, no jealousy, sounds real life to me. Thanks, Taylorsam, I enjoy your work, don't let those who take it too seriously ruin your day.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Brilliant crafting of the Female Characters

Self Centered, Shallow, Unfaithful life support systems for their cunts with no other redeeming factors whatsoever. Great writing really enjoyed the story. Very well paced and just the perfect amount of dialogue. You have a talent for writing for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Come to the common room, it's medication time.

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 6 years ago
Great story

Thank you for sharing this great story. Please keep writing. I loved the lead up and how the main character kept pushing her limits further out. It was a wonderful fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fallout from the swap

It seems like the girls are not on birth control. Jenni needs to comes home pregnant from this swap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

Ignore the idiot complainers, obvioulsy that can't read what the title of the forum is. The need to go to the Mary Poppins page and jack off in the closet like they always do.

Keep up the good work.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
Re Anon (four boneheads)

Your comments on dialogue is duly noted--now show us and the author just how it should be done. If you know what the heck you're talking about, it should be easy. I do it many times; check out Phone Call from a Convention by MrMsScrewloose. After all, if you can't demonstrate a better way, why even open your mouth? All of us writers are waiting breathlessly to learn from a master.

JulieAnn42JulieAnn42over 6 years ago
Unrealistic expectation

My problem with the story is four people going off in two different directions where nudity and LOTS of touching would be involved and they all thought they could go three or more nights without Intercourse. Otherwise, it was a fun story. Is there a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SWAPPING

I wonder if one could "sleep" with another partner without coming to full sex.

The temptation would be to great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story line is pathetic

A chuck hold author . Another marriage bites the dust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!!! HEY ANNON!!

This was a good read, you're just pissed off at your dead ex wife for doing the same thing to you your entire marriage!! You're the sad cuckhold on here. And you fucking insane, why not kill yourself!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did this once

Not deliberate, just helping them out with some things needing done. So my wife travelled 400 miles to help my bud move some stuff, while his wife stayed home due to 2 kids in school. No plans for sex, didn't even think of it, his wife came over to help me fix dinner. The two brats she dropped off at grandma's.

After dinner she got "comfortable" and came out to watch TV in a robe with nothing underneath. She rather blatantly let me see her tits and a few glances at her black bush, I mean, what is a guy to do?

Hey, shit happens. We kept it a secret for maybe 3 years, until my wife confessed to THEM having an affair while they were gone together.

I was suitably upset about that but forgave her, while cleverly keeping my own mouth shut since I was still dinging my bud's old lady once or twice a month.

Hey, shit happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-5

You still roaming this site cunt? Why aren't you trolling your neighborhood for cream pies? Isn't that what you do best, fuck your neighbors and friends. Fucking whore who gives every shit story a five star rating. Well here is a nice ONE STAR rating just in your honor. Wife swapping is the most boring subject in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-SWAPPING

No fucking way. A hard cock has no conscious. Watch the bugger hone right in on that honeydew waiting to be invaded. Don't think they're too many that would turn it down, if offered. Lust is a powerful force. Nothing like a wet pussy winking at you.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 6 years ago
"If you put it that way!"

A much better title. By the very nature of the "Plan" to exchange partners, the die was caste. In short ... "Familiarity BREEDS ...". Nuff said. I personally enjoyed the theme and presentation. My bride of 53 years was thrilled with erect reaction to my reading. Definitely a 5 Bonner award winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOL....

The women writers are every bit as bad as most men....not only didn't this story make sense but it was stupid! Do you read what you have written and see if it makes any kind of sense or do you treat it like it is facebook?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Slippery slope to say the least

Wow! You really do attract some angry comments!

The thing is (1) both women knew full well when they made the deal that they would have sex with the other woman's husband, and (2) it's like the best drug - they won't go home and never do it again. They won't turn their backs on what they enjoyed that much.

It's only a fantasy until you realize there is some real struggle ahead for them all.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Six weeks later both wives found out they were pregnant with the first of many kids they would with the other’s spouses. Eventually they both decided to divorce and switch partners but stayed close neighbors still swapping from time to time for old times sake. The women decided their last child each would have would be with their original spouse so they wouldn’t feel left out.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Haters gonna hate. They only see black and white (cuck and whore), not understanding that life, or love, or lust, is not black and white, but many shades of gray.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another way to be a cuck.

Bill S.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6911 months ago

I liked the story, though the premise was very silly. Two attractive couples trade spouses for a weekend of cuddling at night making out with a little oral thrown in the spice things up. No way that intercourse never happens. In real life, the closest I ever heard to anything like this happening with "the rule" staying intact was 35 years ago when some couples traded dates during the 2nd feature at the old drive-in movie. All involved got to make out with someone new and different and no condoms were needed. However, that was for a couple hours, not three or four days, all participants were still virgins, and no one was going to cuddle all night long.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

This was saved as one of my favorites long ago

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous