All Comments on 'Suburban Milf's Transformation Ch. 02'

by GoodGalGoneSlutty

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PantyGirlJulPantyGirlJulabout 2 years ago

I just read your two stories and can't tell you just how turned on I am! You are such a good little slut!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good going in your sexual surrender to Rod, keep him using you as his sex pet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! This is a really good story and you are a great writer. Keep going. And uh...I might even take up golf?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi there - I signed up for Literotica in order to give my feedback to you. I think that slutty side of you was always there, and that the seed just needed watering. I am sure you had slutty urges and thoughts before your encounter with Rob. I am sure you have thought of sex while attending that nice church of yours. The thought of you cumming for Rob has my cock hard.

Our first date would consist of me taking you to a bar. Making you go to the bathroom and take off your panties. Then you insert the remote vibe I gave you. You would then go back up to the crowded bar full of guys hitting on you, and I would sit in a booth and play with the controls on the vibe.... would you like me to continue?

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 2 years ago

Really well written. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story so far. I hope to see more.

SB

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

A UGA Subbie with big beautiful tits, and a church -going humiliation slut.... I am in love with Brittany!!! Keep it cuming girl!!!!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Oh, I also love your pen-name!!! GoodGirlGoneSlutty is sooo perfectly inviting!! And you write very good too. Concise, clear, descriptive, and with good emotion, and all with the mental vision of those bouncing, big, tits!!! 5- stars for you...

TREKnRayTREKnRayabout 2 years ago

This is building up like a Hitchcock movie. Each scene gets more exciting. I have to see each new scene. Knowing this is your story makes it even more exciting. I wish there were more stories on your Literotica site. In the words of Tommy Smothers, "This is more exciting than a one hump camel race.

MizzHooverMizzHooverabout 2 years ago

This is really hot. I believe it really happened. You know at a certain point you can't say no anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am so frickin envious!

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

DEButauntingDEButaunting12 days ago

so they saw your back nine huh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoodGalGoneSlutty@GoodGalGoneSlutty
Talk about turning over a new (fig) leaf! Early 40s, divorced mom, career woman. Always was that nice southern belle type girl including the accent. Fast forward to the divorce. Over reacted to it by some physical transformation (BIG boob job and new hair color) and then getti...