Suburban Milf's Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your legs, Brittany," he said.

I spread. The evidence was undeniable.

"Ohhhhhh fuck," he groaned happily. I looked over my bush at the camera and saw that he was masturbating.

"It's wet," he said.

I caved in a little emotionally at that.

"Aren't you?"

I looked away and nodded. "Yes," I said.

"Rub it. I want to watch how you cum."

I had lost. So much. I did hate him and myself for all I was forfeiting in that moment, but I lowered my hand and began that soft circular massage that worked always back around to my emerging pearly clit. I tried not to think what a view Rod was getting, but then he said, "Jesus I almost envy your gynecologist, looking at that, but then he doesn't get to see this kind of display now does he?"

I groaned. It was so humiliating and like that I started to feel something building. I rubbed faster, with a little more vigor as the slickness increased and I felt the rubbery flesh glide under my manicured fingertips. Breathing faster, I groaned softly and licked my lips, then beyond my control, the sweet tension grew and grew until I was flexing my thighs and buttocks. I shook slightly as I bit my lower lip and my eyelids fluttered. With a soul deep groan that bordered on a whimpering growl, I gave into the orgasm that crashed over me. I had been so humiliated, so exposed and all against my better judgment and will. I was not in control anymore. Another wave crashed in. I grunted and bucked in front of the camera, displaying the most intimate area reacting and tensing in closeup as I experienced the most intimate and private act and sensation.

After what seemed like forever, I returned to a semblance of normal consciousness. With complete vulnerability I lowered my feet and looked at the phone. Rod was grinning. Grinning so smugly. I blushed.

"Fuck, I came a minute ago, but I just couldn't stop watching that," he said.

I look down in shame.

"Brittany," he said.

I looked back at him.

"Call me sir."

I swallowed hard. "Yes sir."

"Now say, I am your little sex pet."

I didn't want to, but we were way past that now.

"I am your little sex pet."

"Know what a pet does?"

"What?" I said.

"She obeys." He waited then added, "Right?"

"Yes sir." I said.

"Hey Brittany, now bark for me, you know like a pet"

He had the most mocking smile on his face. My eyes were huge. I opened my mouth to refuse, then I blinked and said, "Arf, arf."

He chuckled again.

"Lovely. We have dinner arrangements tonight. I took the liberty of sending something over. Wear what I sent. And only that, understood?"

I looked at him through the camera. Then fatefully, I nodded.

"Yes sir," I said.

12