Suburban Psy-Op Pt. 01

Story Info
A slutty, psychic secret agent gets her next assignment.
2.2k words
4.66
17.5k
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika was used to her boss making her wait so she sat quietly in the uncomfortable plastic chair in the lobby of the exclusive office building that served as a front and facade for their organization. Whether the middle aged security guard behind the check in desk even knew that he was actually the doorman for a top secret government organization of highly trained psychics was unlikely. Not that this stopped Erika from amusing herself with him while she waited. He was in his mid-fifties, just beginning to lose his hair and still clearly hit the gym a few times a week despite age giving him the beginnings of a pot belly and landing him squarely in dad bod territory. Erika had noticed him eyeing her impressive cleavage when she signed in but gave him points for at least trying to be subtle about it even when faced with a rack like hers in a top with the first few buttons left deliberately and provocatively unbuttoned.

Erika almost always dressed to elicit stares but this guy still got props for at least attempting to be good. She'd made a point of walking slowly to her seat so he could also get an eyeful of the truly spectacular things the tight fitting gray pencil skirt she wore did for her ass. As she crossed her short-yet-perfect legs when she sat down she pretended to amuse herself on her phone when, in reality, she casually perused the guard's thoughts. When she picked up on him scolding himself for ogling the petite, curvy blonde half his age she obligingly supplied his imagination with some images of exactly what those perfect tits in the lacy red bra he'd "accidentally" been shown a glimpse of earlier, would look and feel like rubbing back and forth across the bulge in his uniform plants. That seemed to do the trick as far as taking the shackles off of the old guy's fantasy life and she proceeded to spend the next 20 minutes or so amusing herself by filling the guard's mind with a delightful series of increasingly pornographic images and telekenetically massaging him through his pants while he gripped the edges of his desk and tried to look normal.

It was just the two of them in the lobby but seeing as he had no idea the real cause for his inability to stop thinking about the room's only other occupant or why his erection simply would not go down, he understandably did everything in his power to make it look as though nothing unusual was happening at all. She was beginning to contemplate heading back up to the desk and asking the now beet red, guard to show her to the restrooms when she felt her boss' mind reach down from his office above and touch hers.

*Agent Silk. Apologies for keeping you waiting. I'm ready to see you now whenever you're ready you can take the elevator up.* Came his smooth, telepathic baritone in her head.

*Absolutely, Boss. Be right with you.* she replied silently before fixing her gaze on the guard and beginning to use the unseen telekenetic hand of her mind to jerk him furiously inside his pants. She let herself join his mind fully in whatever fantasy he'd moved on to. Oooh, very nice, in the guard's mind she was on the edge of his desk with her skirt hiked, her legs wrapped around his waist and her shirt unbuttoned the rest of the way so he could watch her tits bounce while he fucked her. She joined him in the fantasy for a brief second and, taking control of the mental image of her that he was currently pumping away inside of, she locked eyes with him and breathlessly moaned "Fill me up, daddy!" A split second later she heard an audible groan from the man and watched him slump back into his chair panting as she rose and made her way past him on her way to the elevator. Tactfully she gave no indication that she knew full well that the inside of his pants were splattered in cum as she walked by.

She rode the chrome elevator to the 13th floor humming quietly to herself still enjoying the residual afterglow of the security guard's lust. As she stepped off of the elevator her heels clacked quietly on the black marble floor as she approached the desk of Jenna, her boss' personal secretary. Rumor had it that the statuesque redhead was once an up and coming porn star before her employer helped her out of some sort of blackmail situation.

"He'll see you now." came the emotionless drone of someone being mentally puppeted by somebody else so Erika didn't stop to engage in small talk. She walked right past the breathtaking former starlet and through the polished oak doors to her boss' office. He sat on the black leather sofa on the far side of the room watching what looked like personal cellphone videos of a pool party somewhere projected onto a large screen on the opposite wall. He was of a similar age to the guard she'd been enjoying downstairs though his build was lean and wiry and his still had a full head of dark hair that was going deliciously gray at the temples. He wore an immaculate blue suit though the jacket was neatly folded over the chair behind his desk. He looked up over his rims of his glasses when she entered and smiled. "Ah, there she is. Come on in and have a seat. I've got an assignment for you."

Erika took the offered seat beside him on the office couch and looked up at what he'd been watching. The image was paused on a handsome enough man in his mid thirties sitting in a deck chair watching two women in bikinis kissing and stroking a muscular boy of about 19 or 20 on an oversized beach towel they all shared. "I'm guessing he's the target?" she asked.

"Yep. His name is Dennis Sweeny, the girl with the pixie cut and the big tits about to make the captain of the football team there's night is his wife Krysten. We believe that definitely he and very probably also she are both rogue psys."

"Who's other girl?"

"Her name is Debbie Byrne but she's only as involved with this as the frat boy is. This is what the Sweeny's do apparently. They move to affluent, suburban neighborhoods, single out the swingers and, through them, learn who their wealthiest new neighbors are and then bring them under their sway. By the time anyone wises up they're long gone and have enough embarrassing dirt on enough of the town to ensure nobody goes to the cops.

"Which is where we come in." she added as the video began to run once more.

"Exactly. You and another agent will be posing as a recently married, very open minded couple who've just bought a new house in the neighborhood thanks to a fat new promotion your 'hubby' will have just gotten at work."

"Anyone I've had before?"

Her boss shook his head. "No this is new agent. I'll give you his details later. I want the rookie in the role that requires him being gone 8-10 hours a day and my more experienced agent playing the horny housewife and making our initial inroads on this case.

"Sounds fun, boss." she said looking at the images on the screen. The Sweeny's neighbor Debbie was mouthing their costar's balls while Krysten Sweeny was peeling herself out of her swimsuit while Dennis watched with his hand drifting towards the waistband of his trunks. "So what's the deal, does our boy Dennis here not like to play too?"

"Oh he sometimes does." the boss said adjusting himself as he watched Debbie's tongue move to her new pool friend's shaft. "But our sources say he's got a major cuckold kink. That's why I made sure your fellow agent on this case is packing something that would be sure to whet Mrs. Sweeny's appetites. She's a notorious size queen apparently."

"I'm surprised you didn't assign yourself in that case."

Her boss smiled. "I was sorely tempted to be sure but Dennis is likely to see an older man as a threat as opposed to someone he sees as younger and more naive. It's a real pity though. That Debbie Byrne seems quite friendly."

"Want me to get out of here so you can invite your secretary in to help you out with that while you watch Ms. Byrne in action? " Erika nodded at the impressively sized bulge now visible through her employer's pants.

"Sadly, she's taking a half day today. Dentist's appointment." he replied as a button on Erika's already scandalously open top popped itself out of its hole by unseen hands. "Don't suppose I could impose upon you before you head out could I?" He asked leaning back on the sofa and telekenetically unbuckling his belt.

Erika gave her employer a look of feigned shock as she used her hands to finish removing her thin, button down top. She began telekenetically putting her hair back while she removed the red lace bra that had so stimulated the guard's imagination a short while before. "Are you implying I'm the sort of slut who'd empty her boss' balls in the middle of the day just because his secretary is too busy to?"

"Why do you think you always get the good assignments?" he teased back reclining back in his seat while his agent adjusted her curvy, now topless body so she was lounging on the 2/3 of the couch he wasn't sitting on and brushed his hands away from his now achingly hard cock.

"Because I've got spectacular tits and a tongue like a ball python?" she purred his own words he'd said to her countless times before right back at him as she lowered her head and began swirling her tongue around the swollen tip of his massive dick. As her lips wrapped around his shaft with a satisfying wet slurp she heard a groan not only from her boss but from the boy in the video as well as he started it up again. She could see a bit of the video out of the corner of her eye from her position but she was more focused on the cock in her mouth and allowed herself to just enjoy the audio as a soundtrack to her own oral endeavors.

She was letting her blonde head bob up and down in her boss's lap at a quick and steady rhythm. Logic and a...reasonable amount of personal experience told her that there was no way a college aged kid like the one being double teamed in the video was going to be able to last long so she knew this needn't be a marathon suck off with her boss. She quickened her pace when she heard, who she assumed was Mrs. Sweeny beginning to masturbate as her cries and moans didn't seem muffled like her own currently did by virtue of the dick down her throat. When Krysten Sweeny's first orgasm overtook her making her cry out, Erika relaxed her throat and took her boss all the way down making him cry out in a similar fashion.

Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked and her boss's body went as rigid beneath her rhythmic slurping head's attentions as his cock did under her swirling, oh so gifted tongue's and she knew he was getting close. Sure she COULD have stretched things out but that wasn't what she sensed her boss needed. Between their respective psychic powers this could have lasted for ages but part of what made her such a good agent was that she didn't have to read a man's mind in a situation like this to know and give him exactly what he needed. He'd gotten hard watching a suburban housewife blow an overly eager college boy by a pool and Erika saw to it to deliver her boss a similar experience to the one he was fantasizing about, fast but explosively hard orgasms and all.

After a few moments of quick, hungry slurps in which she swallowed the entire length of his impressively sized manhood with each downward bob she felt him begin to shiver. On the video she heard the young stud being enjoyed groan and begin panting "Ohfuck..ohfuck...oh fuck, lady you need to slow do...ahhh...you need to sl..oooooooo...oh fuck, lady I'm gonna cum!" and then, much like the very thorough Ms. Byrne, Erika quickened rather than slowed her pace and a moment later she felt her boss's entire body spasm and that first hot, salty gush of his semen explode across the surface of her tongue as he shuddered and groaned much like the boy in the video did as Byrne and Erika both finished off their respective partners and, to their delight, swallowed every creamy drop of their respective loads.

Erika sat up after seductively pulling her mouth off of her boss' spent cock with a pornographic wet pop. As she delicately wiped her recently cum filled mouth with the back of her hand she asked. "Will there be anything else today, boss or shall I get started?"

Once he could form words again her boss shook his head. "No..no I think I'm good, Agent. On my desk you'll find a file with your new identity, flight information, keys to your new place and dossiers on the targets and Agent Brick, your partner on this one. If you have any questions let me know. Happy Hunting, Agent Silk and uh..." he indicated his still spit and cum slicked cock "Thanks for everything."