Suburban Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears welled up in my eyes and I struggled against the ropes that held me. Of course, I couldn't get free, but it's something slaves do when they're tied up. They struggle. It doesn't matter if they know their struggles will be futile, it's a reflex, we can't control it.

The fingers were finally withdrawn from my ass, and then Monica asked the security woman to whip me.

"Give him the whipping he so desperately needs," another woman said and black, leather strap was brought out and handed to the woman in the black uniform.

There were some words between Monica and the imposing security guard and then the first stinging lash of the whip burned across both my buttocks.

I gritted my teeth and tried not to scream, but the pain was too intense. The blows came fast across my naked body, cutting across the curves of my buttocks and then slicing across my thighs. I screamed in helpless agony as I was whipped, but as if often does, the agonizing pain transformed itself into something dark and desirable.

I continued to sob and cry out, however at a certain point, I got a delicious thrill from the whipping. The pain was still agonizing, and I still writhed shamelessly in my bonds, however, I felt a dark, delightful piquancy to the pain.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh!"

The women were enjoying the show as my skin was abused and reddened; however, they weren't the only ones who benefited from my punishment. As the strap crisscrossed my backside, red-hot pain seemed to flood my helpless, naked body and gather intensely in my painfully swollen cock.

The pain felt deliciously sweet and agonizing at the same time, and when the whipping finally ended, I felt a strange, sad pang of disappointment. I had been savoring the feelings of helplessness and humiliation.

The women were both impressed and surprised that my cock had remained proudly erect during my whipping and they smacked my cock a few times as they congratulated me on my endurance.

"Of course, this isn't the end," Lena declared, "We have no intentions of allowing your cock to rest anytime soon."

My lubricated anus was impaled and vigorously fingered, while my cock was gripped by oiled hands, squeezed and twisted.

I was brought to the edge of orgasm over and over, but each time I made it to the point of climax, my cock was released, fingers were withdrawn from my anus and I was left gasping and panting in sexual frustration.

After fingers were slid out of my ass, the woman named Claudia produced an anal plug which she coated with a ridiculously generous amount of lube.

"This is one of my favorite sex toys," Claudia explained, "It will throb and pulse inside of you and stimulate your prostate gland in ways that my fingers can't."

The women had already worked serious magic on that mysterious gland inside of me, however, Claudia felt that her electronic sex toy could stimulate me in ways that were even more intense than their wicked fingers.

Bound, with my arms and legs far apart, I could do nothing as Claudia worked the electronic device inside of me. With my asshole well lubed, I felt the silicone plug sliding into me. I felt the plug go deeper, then the narrower base of the plug slipped inside and seated.

Claudia wiped lubricant off her hands and then picked up a small touchscreen device. She tapped some options on the screen and then I felt the plug inside me begin to pulse.

"Oh, God," I gasped.

"I can vary the type of pulse it sends to your prostate," Claudia informed me, "Some are more magical than others."

My legs trembled and I panted as Claudia tapped some instructions into her touchscreen device and changed the settings on the electronic plug. When Claudia changed the setting to pulse number six, I almost came right then and there.

"Ohhh, ahh, aaahhh," I gasped, "Oh God!"

The other women then proceeded to coat my cock and balls with even more oil. My cock was bursting as female fingertips slid up and down my engorged cock. I watched the female lawyers work on my cock and was stunned at how they could play with my raging hardon without bringing me to orgasm. My cock was so swollen and erect that it ached. It throbbed like a volcano that was primed for eruption, but the women mercilessly teased my cock and prostate without causing me to erupt.

It felt as if these women had raped me for days, but in fact they had me tied up, teased and tormented for less than four hours.

They kept my cock hard and desperately throbbing for an agonizing period of time. Claudia kept changing the settings on the electronic device in my ass, making me gasp and squirm. My cock seemed to twitch and throb in rhythm with the anal plug inside of me.

Eventually, the plug was withdrawn from my rectum and Heidi got down on her knees and began to lick my anus, while Lena took my cock into her mouth and tongued the tip of my swollen penis mercilessly. Julia then pushed her aside and took my cock deep into her mouth, swallowing me all the way up to my balls.

I had always thought of lawyers as cold, impersonal and unapproachable. However, with one lawyer taking my cock deeply into her mouth and another lawyer working her tongue into my ass, I was strongly considering revising my opinion.

I gasped and squirmed as the two lawyers aggressively stimulated my libido and then I exploded into Julia's mouth.

"Three hours and thirty-six minutes," Julia called out as my cock spurted into Julia's mouth and my moans turned into a long, libidinous scream.

_____

My penis went soft after I climaxed. Claudia had wagered that they could keep my penis hard for three and a half hours. As her guess came the closest, she won the betting pool and walked away with four-thousand dollars.

Lena, Heidi and Julia were upset about losing, and one of them decided to take her frustrations out on me.

Lena picked up the leather strap and I had to cope once again with the scalding pain of my adorable buttocks being whipped. My bottom was already sore, so I winced and gasped right from the beginning. And even though I was tied, I had enough slack that my legs could tremble, and my hips could weave.

"Aaaaaaaaaughhhhhhhhh," I screamed as my reddened ass suffered stroke after stroke of the merciless whip. Lena was cruel, and I flinched each time the leather strap snapped across the curves of my ass. She didn't stop whipping me until Monica snatched the leather strap from her hand.

"Lena, what do you think you're doing?" Monica snapped, "Are you trying to whip him to death?"

I couldn't see my bottom or the backs of my thighs, but they both felt as if they'd been scalded. Monica could see the damage that Lena had done, and she felt that it was far too much. Monica apologized for Lena's brutality and offered me an additional eight-hundred dollars to compensate me for my pain and suffering.

Monica forced Lena to apologize to me and then the party broke up. I was untied and then Monica gave me my phone so I could call Nari and have him pick me up.

The lawyers all left and the security guard, the photographer and her assistant stayed with me while I waited for Nari to show up.

"Here's your swimsuit," Vanessa said as she handed me my micro-thong. It was a shamefully tiny garment, but after hours of having my naked body on display, it was a welcome relief to wear something, even if it was the smallest swimsuit I'd ever seen in my life.

Once I had my penis tucked away inside my skimpy swimsuit, Vanessa pulled out a tube of some sort of cream and offered to rub it into my wounded backside.

"It's marketed as a treatment for sunburn," she said, "but it's got things like Aloe vera and vitamin E, so it has skin-healing properties. If you let me smooth it into your skin, I think it will help."

I suspected Vanessa's intentions weren't entirely pure, but I accepted her kind offer and let her rub the soothing cream into my legs and my butt cheeks.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow," I exclaimed as Vanessa rubbed her hands up and down the curves of my buttocks. She was trying to be gentle, but my ass was so tender, even her gentle touch caused searing pain. She asked me if she should stop, but I told her to keep rubbing it in until every inch of my backside was completely coated.

12