Suburban Sunbathing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded as if we were discussing what to wear to dinner rather than to go sunbathing. "We'll just look like we're headed for the pool if I wear these bottoms. And I can still get a good tan if I decide to keep them on."

A nod was all the response I could muster. At this point I had an implied invitation to see my sister topless, if not entirely naked, and oiled up for sunbathing. The snake in my swim trunks started to stir until Alexis clapped a hand on my shoulder.

"Up noble steed," she declared in her best aristocratic manner, "After the incident in yonder creek, I believe I shall allow you carry me across the boiling lake of Asphaltia." She grinned as I stood up and bent her knees just a bit in preparation for a princess carry. "If my knight is up to the challenge, that is."

I gave her shoulder a poke, most of the tension I felt about our plans tomorrow either diffused or deferred. "Let's get through the hedge first, then if you ask nicely, I'll carry you." I led the way across the grass and found the opening that let us squeeze back out. Then I scooped Alexis up in my arms and trotted across the street with her giggling in my ear.

After dinner that night when I retreated to my room, all the emotions I'd put off about the next day caught up with me. I just sat in front of my computer screen for a while as my avatar in the game was launched into the arena and quickly mowed down, respawn, repeat. I had the oddest mix of excitement, nervousness, anticipation, guilt, and of course horny. Eventually I had the presence of mind again to shut down the game.

My desktop wallpaper rotated from a retro video game collage to a bikini clad model lounging on a beach and it occurred to me that I could probably deal with one of those emotions, at least temporarily, and it might just calm down all the others. I clicked open a hidden folder and scrolled through some thumbnails and preview frames of videos, but nothing really sparked my interest tonight. At least not compared to the prospect of seeing Alexis tomorrow.

As I crawled into bed, I thought about how long it had been since I'd broken up with my last girlfriend. It was getting close to eight months since we'd called things off and I'd been too busy since then with graduation and college prep to bother with anything but my right hand. Maybe if I had a girlfriend at the moment, I wouldn't be getting so worked up over my sister, but it was too late to change that now.

'Half-sister' one corner of my brain tried to tell me, as if that made it any better. We'd grown up together since we were babies and we hadn't even known anything was off until we hit our early teens and started sex-ed. Something didn't add up when we learned how babies are made and how long that takes since Alexis was only a bit less than two months older than me. Mom and Dad were quick to fess up, though it was still a few years before I really understood.

Dad and Yvonne, Alexis' birth mother, had an open relationship going even after they decided to get engaged. They'd hooked up with Barbara, my birth mother, for a couple months' fling. Unfortunately, Barbara turned out to be a gold digger. She got herself pregnant by Dad and tried to squeeze him for child support. But she started that off just a few days before Yvonne found out she had gotten pregnant and she and Dad decided to set a date for their wedding.

I'll spare the messy details, but Barbara lost the custody battle in court when the judge saw how much Dad and Yvonne cared for Alexis and me, and I came to live with them before I turned one year old.

Yvonne was always Mom to me even after I found out the truth and Alexis never felt like less than my full on sister. The only difference is that I understood why people had funny looks when they found out we were too close in age to be regular siblings, and too far apart to be twins. It also kinda explained why Dad took a while to warm up to the couple girlfriends I'd had so far. Once burned, twice shy as they say.

All this buzzed around in my head until I woke up with a snort and cracked open an eyelid to find Alexis shaking my shoulder.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. Mom and Dad are getting breakfast ready and then they're going to the hardware store. You're coming with me to the creek today, right?"

My eyes blinked a little wider and after a moment I brought my sister into focus. For a second I was surprised that she wasn't wearing her usual bed clothes, she hardly ever changed before breakfast, but then I saw what she was wearing. She'd picked out a dark blue T-shirt and even though it was too dark inside to make out any details past her collar bone, I definitely noticed the lack of any bra or bikini strap. When she stood up, the shirt hung down just to the bottom of her ass. If she was wearing shorts, they should have been visible.

"Oh. Yeah." I smacked my dry lips and rubbed the crust out of my eyes. "Just let me get changed and I'll be down to breakfast."

As she walked out the door, I saw a bit of her ass cheeks sticking out the bottom of her shirt and caught a hint of the black fabric of her bikini bottom splitting the seam between them. Once the door was closed I threw off the blanket, stripped off my boxers, and slid into my swim trunks. My shirt would still do its job just fine.

Then I grabbed my bag, still stuffed with everything from yesterday, grabbed my phone and checked the hall closet. Two of the big beach towels were missing. I grabbed one more just in case Alexis only had one of the two, stuffed it into my bag and then dropped the whole thing at the bottom of the stairs before I went to the kitchen for breakfast.

Mom and Dad were already almost finished and only stayed at the table long enough for me to scoop up what was left of the hashbrowns, bacon, and cantaloupe. Alexis was eating slowly while browsing something on her phone and still had half of her breakfast on her plate.

"I grabbed two big towels and a fresh bottle of tanning oil." Alexis said as soon as she heard the front door shut. "You ready to go?"

I stopped to swallow between bites. "Yeah, I grabbed a towel too. Guess I don't need it, though."

Alexis finished the last bite of her breakfast and put her phone away before standing up. "Nah, bring it in case we need a spare for something."

I rushed through the rest of my own breakfast and went to grab my bag from the stairwell. Alexis was waiting for me at the front door and we took off, locking the house behind us. I let her lead the way toward the creek, trying not to think too much about what might happen when we got there, lest I walk down the street with a tent glued to my crotch. Of course, each step made the hem of her shirt flutter and gave me a little peek at her ass cheeks poking out from under it. And each step therefore also gave the snake in my shorts a little jolt.

My bag did an admirable job hiding my excitement as I prepared to manipulate the overgrown branches of the hedge to let us into our creekside hideaway. We checked up and down the block first to make sure no one would spot us going in. It's possible they would think we were just taking a shortcut to the pool, but the less attention the better.

I carefully bent the branches back into place and tried to weave the tips into the adjacent bush a bit so that it would all look like one leafy mass. By the time I finished, Alexis had picked out a spot she deemed ideal for sunbathing and had spread out the two towels she brought next to each other. I knelt down on the second one and plopped my bag down, pulling out the third towel. Alexis tapped her foot while she stared into her now mostly empty bag.

"I didn't think to bring a pillow or cushion or anything." Her eyes seemed to have caught me out of the corner of her gaze and locked on. "I know, roll that spare towel up longways and we can share it."

I did as I was told and rolled up the towel burrito-style, laying it out as a long pillow. When I sat back on my haunches, a full bottle of tanning oil plopped onto the towel beside me.

"Shoot, didn't mean to drop that." She paused a beat and I heard the slight slosh of oil above. "Hey, since you're down there already, wanna oil up my legs again? You did a good job yesterday."

I looked up to see Alexis standing over me, legs apart just the way she had stood yesterday at the pool, holding another bottle of oil. Her shirt billowed a little as she shook the bottle and got another hollow slosh, though all I could see was her taut belly and the front panel of her black bikini bottoms.

"Mmhmm." I couldn't have stopped myself even if I wanted to and as giddy as I already was, I definitely wanted another chance to touch my sister's silky smooth legs. Popping the bottle open, I squirted out a generous dose and it felt like I'd bathed the entire creek in the aroma of coconut. Head swimming, I quickly oiled her feet and started the journey up.

I was working my way up Alexis' calves when she gripped the hem of her shirt and tugged it over her head, again just like at the pool, but with one small difference, she wasn't wearing her bikini top and her perky little tits were on full display in the bright sun. I gawked at them for the second or two it took her to discard her shirt over her shoulder and then I stared firmly at her knees, pressing mine together to try and mask the rising chub in my shorts from view.

"Aw man, see what I meant about tan lines? It's not so bad under the straps, but I'm pasty white under the bra part."

I couldn't not look up. Alexis was staring down at her tits with a tiny little frown on her face, more of a disappointed pout, and was running her fingers over the lines between tan and pale skin. Her small tits were quite pale compared to the rest of her body, each one topped off with a little pink nipple, and both were poking straight out, probably from rubbing inside her shirt. I couldn't do or say much more than just nod in agreement. I did my best to force my hands to keep moving, keep spreading the tanning oil over her legs, as she popped open the other bottle and squeezed all that was left onto her upper chest.

In the few moments while she closed the bottle and dropped it back into her bag, the oil on her chest started to drip down over her tits, one small drop following a course straight for her left nipple, all the way to the brink until it dangled and fell onto my arm. Then Alexis' hands landed and spread the oil all over until her chest, tits, arms, and stomach were slick and shiny. I couldn't keep my eyes off her naked torso, but somehow I'd managed to oil her legs up as far as mid thigh.

"I'm all out." She said, rubbing her hands against her sides and only leaving a broken trail of filmy oil. "Mind getting under here?" She hooked a finger under the waistband of her bikini bottom and tugged them up and away from her hips where they normally sat. The front panel pulled taut and I could just make out the outline of her pussy pressing through the fabric.

I slowly ran my hands up her hips and across the pale strip of skin that hid underneath her bikini. Then the fabric slipped from her oily fingers, snapping back against my hands. I reflexively jerked them away.

"Shoot, sorry." Alexis clicked her tongue and started to grab her bottoms again. "Ah, what the fuck, might as well." I stared in shock as instead of pulling up, she tugged down and slipped her bikini completely off, standing completely nude in front of me.

Just like her tits, her whole bikini region was pale white, though it was harder to tell right above her pussy as she sported a large triangle of short, but thick and neatly groomed dark brown fuzz that matched her hair. Alexis pressed her fingers to my palms that were still frozen in mid-air, scooping up most of the remaining oil and finishing off her bikini area herself.

By this point, my cock was straining my shorts and I felt like hunching forward and curling myself into a ball would be the only way to hide it if she decided to look my way. But thankfully, Alexis didn't seem to have noticed. Instead, she knelt down to pull out her sunglasses and laid down face up on her beach towel, testing the feel of our makeshift towel pillow.

I scooted back over to my towel and was about to start oiling myself when Alexis rolled over, facing her unoiled back and shapely curved ass toward the sun. Only her legs were prepped for tanning.

"Hey, Zach. You still have the oil?"

"Yeah." I had barely done my shoulders yet, but I had enough to make progress and started to hand the bottle over to her.

"Wanna do my back too? Please?"

For a moment I just stared at her soft, unoiled skin, especially the lighter untanned skin that usually hid under her swimsuit, and I felt my cock throb harder in my shorts. Of course, I'd oiled her back before, but she'd always had on a bikini, a guide for my hands to know when and where to stop. She'd never even undone the back strap of her top and now she wanted me to oil her back while she was completely nude.

"Are...Are you sure, Alex?" Somehow I couldn't bring myself to say 'sis' right now.

"Of course." She answered coolly. "It's so much easier than trying to reach everywhere by myself. And I know you'll make sure not to miss any spots."

I swallowed a lump in my throat, looking over Alexis' back again. She'd oiled her front and I'd oiled her legs, and if I oiled her back, that still left her shapely ass for one of us to do. Surely she wasn't implying?...

"Okay...sure." I scooted back over closer to Alexis, giving the bottle a soft squeeze and dripping a generous amount between her shoulder blades. First I tried to oil her back from the side. I didn't want to try and straddle her back with the snake in my shorts threatening to launch the elastic into space, but I quickly realized that I'd never be able to do an even job from there. I would just have to be careful to stay far enough in the air.

Alexis made small, happy noises as I spread the oil all over her back. 'I know you'll make sure not to miss any spots' played back in my mind and I wrapped my fingers around her waist to spread the oil up to the point she'd stopped at. I moved up her sides carefully, following the established line until I felt a slight crease in her skin and my fingers were gliding over the edge of softer, squishier mounds. I gulped, but Alexis only gave a light, happy sigh.

I scooted back a bit and grabbed the bottle once again, squirting another dollop on the small of her back. Did I dare? She hadn't reacted to my fingers accidentally touching her tits. Slowly, I finished off her back and moved my hands outward toward her hips, bumping up against the line of oiled skin I'd left while doing her legs earlier. One deep breath later, my hands were cupping both of her ass cheeks, oiling up the last bit of unprotected skin.

My thumbs met along the crack of Alexis' ass and I gently pushed my hands back outward again. I'm not sure whether I intended to, or if it was the natural grip of my hands even through the oil, but my hands spread her ass cheeks apart ever so slightly, giving me a quick glimpse of my sister's pussy lips and asshole. As much as I had tried and succeeded to restrain it up until now, my horny brain won out. I popped open the bottle of oil and dropped a bit straight down the split trench of Alexis' ass, watching as it pooled against her pussy and ass.

"Whoa! Hey there, slick." Alexis finally stirred and arched her back, looking over her shoulder at me. "I don't think I'm going to be doing much tanning down in there."

I half leapt, half tumbled to the side, back onto my own towel and faced away from Alexis, pulling my knees up to my chin. All I had to do was not be a horndog over my sister and I'd fucked it up. I sat waiting for the inevitable end to our sunbathing trip, or at least my part in it, but it never came.

"Hey, don't pout. I made myself a tempting target, so I can't really blame you for pushing my buttons." Her voice was soft and she put a hand gingerly on my back and gave my shoulders a gentle rub. "We'd better get some oil onto you too. The sun is really starting to get hot."

I nodded, still unable to face her. "I left the bottle over on your side. If you'll hand it to me..." I heard her turn and reach for the bottle, but instead of putting it in my hand, I heard it sloshing behind my back and felt her warm breath right in my ear.

"Lay down, Zach. I'll take care of you."

I closed my eyes and a tingle ran up my spine. Alexis wasn't actually touching me, not yet, but from how close she was, I knew that her bare tits couldn't be more than a few millimeters from my back. I didn't dare move until she sat back a bit, then I lay down and buried my burning hot face into the towel pillow, crushing my throbbing erection into the beach towel under me.

Tanning oil splashed onto my shoulders and I felt Alexis swing her leg over to straddle me. My face burned hotter than the sun on my neck as I felt just a tickle of soft fuzz brush the small of my back. If she felt it too, she completely ignored it and simply oiled me up the same way she had a dozen times before. Her soft hands worked gently over my shoulders, all down my back and up my sides.

She pushed ever so slightly against the waistband of my shorts just to make sure she didn't leave a gap and scooted back to oil my legs. Her fingertips reached up my shorts just a smidge. It would all have been perfectly normal and innocent if not for the fact that I was aware that she was completely nude above me.

Alexis finished at my feet and I thought that would be that. She'd lay down to tan and I could stay on my stomach for a while to calm down before I had to oil my front. But instead, she swatted my ass playfully and poked my hip with the bottle of oil.

"Half done, Zach. Roll over so I can do the rest."

I rolled over, slowly. It was pointless to resist. Alexis would sit there all day, poking me with the bottle or pinching my side, or any number of things if she was determined to get her way. As much as I felt embarrassed to roll over and face her, I didn't want to take the chance.

She smiled at me and dripped more oil onto my chest. I tried not to stare at her perky little tits jiggling with every movement, but the contrast of pale tits against her tanned skin just drew my eyes straight in and I couldn't help the expanding ram in my shorts.

Alexis had been amazingly cool and chill the entire time since she'd shaken me awake. If she'd noticed my horniness before, it went completely ignored. Even calling me out on dripping oil down her crotch had been a momentary thing, but as she finished oiling my stomach, she finally tackled the tension head on.

"Man, those shorts must be tight. I bet you're itching to get them off."

For a moment, I had no clue what to say. My brain scrambled for a response. "I don't know what you mean." I lied as smoothly as a gravel road.

I felt her touch the tip of a finger to the pointed bulge in my shorts and then flick it. "Definitely not this. That couldn't be it at all." Her shit eating grin dripped with sarcasm. "You've got to be uncomfortable in there. Let's fix that."

Alexis' hands moved to the bottom hem of my shorts and started to give a bit of a tug. I panicked and grabbed for the waistband, holding them in place, my face red and burning.

"Whoa. Hey. I don't know if that's a good idea."

Instead of pressing me, Alexis stood up. For a moment I thought she was going to turn around, get dressed again and start packing her stuff. Instead, she just faced me and stretched out her arms.

"Look at me, Zach. Look at what I'm wearing. You don't need to be embarrassed." Alexis slowly turned on the spot, giving me a complete view of her body and her total lack of clothing. "Come on, take off your shorts, get comfortable." She mimed sliding a pair of shorts down her naked hips, then turned to crouch into a squat and propped her chin on her knees, watching me with interest.