Suburban Sunbathing

Story Info
Brother and Sister go nude sunbathing in a hidden nook.
10.3k words
4.64
67.4k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jondor
Jondor
48 Followers

I came downstairs in my usual morning attire, shorts and a loose T-shirt, to find that breakfast was being held out on the patio. You could always tell when a summer day would be too hot for grilling dinner in our house because Dad would fire up the grill in the morning instead and make us pancakes and sausages out in the morning sun. They never turned out as evenly cooked as the griddle inside, but that was part of the charm.

Alexis yawned her way out of the patio door and slumped down on the chair next to me, leaning against my shoulder to continue snoozing. Her stunning breakfast outfit was not too dissimilar from mine, though she wore a cropped tanktop that showed off her shoulders and belly and her shorts ended just below her ass cheeks instead of mid-thigh like mine. Dad set a plate of fresh hot pancakes and sausages in front of us and my sister and I each took half the stack.

The sun climbed far enough to start baking the back lawn as we slowly nibbled away at breakfast and Mom suggested we go to the pool to avoid having to run the AC at full blast all day. Dad declined because he'd planned on clearing out some of the junk that was piling up in the garage, but he wished the rest of us a fun time and promised not to touch the thermostat until the sun was going down.

I didn't have anything else to do. I'd already registered for all my college classes and ordered my books. Freshman year was probably going to be hectic when it arrived, so I might as well relax for the month and change I had until then. If Alexis had anything else to do, it wasn't happening today. Mom gave us fifteen minutes to get changed, get our stuff, and be in the car.

Twenty minutes later, we were walking across the parking lot to the pool entrance. We could already hear the sounds of splashing and smell the chlorine tang in the warm air before we got inside. Mom showed our neighborhood membership and we skipped the locker rooms, heading straight out to the pool deck. The sun had reached just the right height that it made the light colored concrete of the deck almost blinding.

Thankfully, it wasn't too crowded yet and we spied a set of three chaise lounges next to each other near the deep end. Mom dropped her bag on the first one and pulled her shirt off in one smooth motion, revealing her mature body barely covered by her dark green bikini. She pulled a bottle of sun tan oil from her bag and immediately started oiling herself up.

Alexis took the middle lounger and stripped out of her shirt as well, but she had also elected to wear a pair of shorts over her bikini bottom and lost first oil privileges. I took the last seat and stuffed my shirt away in my bag while we waited for the oil. Mom handed it off and stretched herself out to toast, pulling a book and her sunglasses from her bag in one motion.

I watched Alexis rubbing oil on herself through squinted eyes. Both she and Mom already had a bit of a tan going over the past month of summer, but they'd finished last summer several shades darker than they were now. While I waited for my turn with the bottle, I couldn't help noticing how the oil on Alexis' skin made the hint of muscle on her slender arms and belly really pop.

Watching her oily stomach glisten in the sun, I almost missed her thrusting the bottle at me before she lay down on her lounger and slipped on her own sunglasses. I looked away in case she was watching me behind her shades and oiled myself up, then I dropped the bottle back in Mom's bag and lay down to soak up some rays myself.

The next thing I knew, I was hearing Mom's phone alarm beeping and realized I'd dozed off. She was apparently startled by it too as she dropped her book while trying to fish her phone from her bag.

"Oh, shoot. I forgot Ellen was supposed to come over today. She's coming all the way across town and now the house is going to be an oven." Mom said, bopping herself on the forehead with her phone. "I need to get back there asap and get things ready."

Alexis groaned. "I was just about to go in the pool too." She got up and started to pull her clothes back out of her bag.

"It's not that long of a walk home, sis. I'll keep you company." I said, sitting up.

Mom already had her bag slung over her shoulder. She hadn't even bothered putting her shirt back on.

"But I didn't bring any shoes, just some old socks to cross the parking lot." She was already pulling the ratty things back over her feet.

I reached into my bag and checked to make sure my other sandals were still there. I held them up in front of her face and then dropped them beside the sandals I wore on the ride over. "I got spares. Pick whichever you like when we're ready to leave and I'll take the other pair."

She gave me a fist bump and then scrambled up after Mom who was already half way back to the entrance. "Wait, Mom! You've got the tanning oil!" Alexis hurried back, stuffing the bottle into her own bag before sitting down to undress her feet again. "Time for a dip. You coming in?"

"Nah, go ahead. I like the pool atmosphere, but the chlorine makes my skin feel gross."

"Suit yourself." Alexis shrugged and plopped her bag on her lounger.

I sat up a bit and watched my sister mount the closest diving board and stand on its edge, contemplating the water below. She was wearing a mismatched bikini as usual: A sporty red top that she said she liked because it made her tits look bigger, and a black bottom that wasn't quite a thong cut, but close to it. Even at the short distance to the end of the diving board, it almost looked like she was bottomless from the way her shapely butt cheeks stuck out around the back piece of her suit.

She leapt into and under the water, so I let my attention drift away to the rest of the pool patrons. There were quite a few more than when we arrived and I gave a thumbs up to a scantily clad lady who asked if she could take the lounger Mom had vacated. She had to be close to Mom's age, but she looked more like Alexis and it was a pleasure to watch her sexy hips wiggle as she carried off the pool chair.

My attention was drawn back to the pool when I heard a splash and I turned to see Alexis fling a leg up on the edge to hoist herself out. She could have taken the ladder on the far side, but naturally her way was easier. The maneuver did make the skimpy nature of her bikini bottom extremely obvious and pulled in my gaze like a magnet.

She tugged on her bikini to readjust the fit and walked back over to her lounger. Right as she was about to sit down, one of the staff unlocked and opened the maintenance hut right behind us. Apparently it was aggressively air conditioned as a torrent of frigid air wafted straight across us. It passed me over rather quickly and the cooling effect it had was quickly reversed by the sun, but it had a very different effect on my sister, fresh out of the cool water and coated with a slick film of moisture.

"Aw, fuck that's freezing." She shook with a sudden chill, her skin dimpled with goosebumps all over and her nipples looked like they were about to poke right through her top. It was hard to tell under the dark fabric, but I thought her bikini bottom shrunk or tightened a little from the cold and put a bit of a camel toe on display.

She rubbed her shoulders and hugged her arms across her chest for a moment, swaying on the spot before she reached down and hooked the handle of her bag, lifting it and extracting the bottle of tanning oil.

I kept watching her as she reapplied the oil to her upper body, finding it difficult to look away. My eyes kept straying back to the dark black void of her bikini bottom, hoping that each small movement might cast light on some little detail showing through the fabric. I quickly flicked my eyes away when she once again thrust the bottle in my direction.

"I don't want to bend over, my knees are still shaky. Do my legs, please?" She'd asked me to oil her back a number of times before and she'd done the same for me, but she'd always done everything else herself.

I sat up and took the bottle, unable to refuse my sister's request. My hands shook a little as I squeezed some oil out, but if she noticed, she didn't say anything as I laid my hands around her left knee. She really was still shivering just a little and her skin was cold to the touch, but my hands cut through that chill and let the sun warm her back up to the air temperature.

I spread the oil down her calves first, my hands gliding over and warming her skin as the coconut scent of the oil started to waft up in the heat. As soon as the goosebumps were banished, I could feel how smooth Alexis kept her legs. Just a bare hint of stubble here or there where some spot had started to grow back quicker than the rest.

Giving a quick brush of oil over the tops of her feet, I flicked my eyes back up past her knees. Alexis was standing still with her legs slightly apart, right where she was when she handed me the bottle. She'd put her sunglasses back on and had her face turned directly at the brightest part of the sky like a sunflower. I took it as a sign that when she said legs, she meant her thighs too.

As I gave it a fresh squeeze, the coconut scent of the oil was a bit stronger from the bottle heating in the sun. I reached out slowly and placed one hand on each of her thighs, right above the knee. Her skin had been slowly warming in the sun and air, but it was still just cool to the touch for a moment until my hands imparted their heat.

Alexis' chest rose and fell ever so slightly as she otherwise stood still under my touch. I spread the oil up to her hips and slowly started to inch my hands around to the back of her legs. I found a line where she had already oiled herself, probably while I was oiling her calves, and followed along it. She'd covered most of her ass herself, but that still left the very bottom curve of her glutes. I watched her as I made sure her entire backside was oiled up. She stretched out her arms to take in a little more sun, and my heart nearly skipped a beat from the movement, but from the waist down, she stood stock still.

Only one spot remained: her forbidden inner thighs. I started just above her knees again and worked the oil up slowly. Her inner thighs were even smoother than her calves and I slowed down even more just to savor the feeling until my hands were practically at a standstill.

When my fingertips made it to within a bare inch of her bikini bottom, she stirred and pulled her arms together, stretching them in front of her. I jerked my hands away as she reached down and finished slicking up the last little bit of skin by herself.

"Thanks, bro." She took the bottle of oil I had hastily picked up to occupy myself and then gave my limp hand another fist bump. She dropped the oil back into her bag and laid herself back down on her lounger, face down this time.

I laid back down myself, but instead of closing my eyes and relaxing to take in the sun's rays, I couldn't help peeking over at Alexis. What little water was left from her time in the pool beaded up and rolled off of her smooth, oiled curves, making her sparkle like diamond dust in the bright sun. Without a doubt, my sister was the hottest girl at the pool today, and there was a bit of a thrill in being the one to sunbathe right next to her, even if it was only because we were family.

Alexis' phone timer reminded us several times to flip over and I took a moment each time she settled into her new position to admire my sister glistening in the sun. I couldn't really decide whether she was sexier from the front or the back. Her small firm tits standing proud under her top and her taut belly curving away under her bikini bottom made a hell of an argument against her almost entirely naked backside with soft rounded glutes.

Eventually, it was time to pack up and leave. Alexis slipped back into her shirt, but didn't bother even taking her shorts out of her bag. She took the sandals I'd arrived in and cinched them down over her smaller feet, but they were still a bit on the loose side. I held the door for her on the way out and we headed across the parking lot.

Only a quarter of the way across the boiling pavement, Alexis hopped sideways and grabbed onto my arm for support, holding a bare foot in the air behind her. The asphalt had been repaved just a few weeks ago and it still got a bit tacky under the hot sun. The surface was just grippy enough to slip my sandal right off my sister's foot. She cursed under her breath and tried to tighten my sandals down some more, but the straps had hit their limit. Even walking carefully the rest of the way to the sidewalk, she almost lost each one twice.

We stopped under a shade tree at the corner of the lot and Alexis slipped both of my sandals off, standing barefoot in the soft grass while she fished her phone out of her bag. "I'm not going to try walking home like this. I'm calling Mom and Dad for a ride." After a few minutes of dialing and waiting out a half dozen rings until the voicemail prompt kicked in, she let out a long irritated groan. "Of course they're not going to pick up. Mom probably muted her phone while she's busy with her friend, and I bet Dad's still using his old iPod even though we put all his music on his phone."

I thought about it for a moment. Alexis was pretty skinny, so I could probably carry her piggyback, but I didn't think she'd go for that, and even if she did, I'm not sure I could make it all the way home. But then I remembered another option. "Hey sis, remember that shortcut we found over the creek?" She nodded after a moment of thought. "There's grass from here to there and we'd only have to cross one street on the far side. Think you can stand my sandals for that long? Or hell, I could carry you if you want." I clicked my tongue at myself for letting that last bit slip out. Maybe I should have cooled off a bit in the pool.

Her eyes lit up and her grumpy expression melted away. "That's a good idea, Zach. If the hedge isn't overgrown and we can get through." She reached an arm over to pat my shoulder as she put her phone away and then stuffed my sandals into her bag. "I'll give the sandals another shot when we get there, but if I lose one again halfway across, then you can carry me." She bopped my nose with a finger and stuck out her tongue before leading the way down the narrow grassy border between road and sidewalk.

The hedge was a bit on the bushy side, but bending back just one branch gave Alexis enough space to slip through the gap. I followed after, letting the hedge snap closed behind me like a leafy door. The poor little creek the neighborhood had been named for gurgled out of a culvert at one end of the little grassy space and disappeared into another across the way.

We stopped together at the edge of the water. It wasn't very wide, but it did get to be almost knee deep in the middle. A few big rocks sat in a rough line across the width of the water, probably placed by someone ages ago, they'd been there since before Alexis and I had found this little shortcut. She handed me her bag and gave my back a tiny shove with one hand. Being older than me never stopped her from making me play the role of big brother when it was convenient, not that I minded much.

I slung her bag over my other shoulder and held out my arms balance beam style, stepping my way carefully across the rocky path. No sweat, I was over it in under a minute and turned to look back at Alexis watching the path I'd taken.

She mimicked my action and started across, stepping from rock to rock. I didn't spot trouble until it was almost too late. I had sandals on with a nice grippy traction pattern, but Alexis was about to step on the last rock, round and slimy, with bare feet. We reached for each other as she started to go down, but her fingertips slipped out of mine and she landed on her practically bare ass in the cold creek water.

"Fuckin' rock..." she mumbled and glared darkly at it as I dropped our bags on the grass and offered her help up with both hands. I flopped backwards against the bank and tugged to give her the momentum to speed back up to the level ground behind me. When I rolled over and climbed back up myself, she was contorting her waist to try and see her own ass with minimal success. "I can't see. Anything look red back there?"

"Just your bikini top showing through your wet shirt." That earned me a stuck out tongue as she rolled her shirt off and wrung the water out of it.

"Still hurts, though. Gimme a minute to rest, okay?" She got carefully down and laid on her side on the grass.

I sat down next to her and scooted her bag around to where she could easily reach it if she wanted. "Let me know if I need to run for help."

She gave me a playful punch to my thigh. "I'll be fine. One time I'm glad not to be taller; less distance to fall."

After a couple minutes, she sat up and scooted over next to me. "You know, this is a nice little out of the way spot. Plenty of sun to get a tan." Her face was turned to the sky again and she spread her arms forward to catch what was left of the sun, though it was starting to dip behind some of the trees bordering the space.

"I thought you liked going to the pool. We wouldn't have deck chairs to lay on here and the creek isn't big enough to swim in." I glanced over at Alexis, wondering what she was thinking.

"And I thought you didn't like swimming." She rocked a little to the side and bumped shoulders with me. "We also wouldn't have a bunch of kids running around yelling and splashing or any old guys to stare at us. Well, staring at me unless any of them swing the other way."

I gave her shit eating grin a raspberry and she giggled.

"Heck, with the hedge almost overgrown, I bet no one's been back here in forever and you can't see in here without a ladder..." She looked down at her bikini top and hooked a finger under the straps, shifting them a little to the side. "It'd be nice to be able to get naked and get a real tan all over." Compared to her tanned skin, Alexis was a few shades paler under her bikini. "Guys are lucky, you don't get tan lines on your chest."

"Yeah, I mean, I'm still pale under my shorts, but that doesn't really show."

Alexis murmured an acknowledgement and ran her fingers along her tan lines, pushing her top dangerously close to exposing a nipple. I tried not to stare too much before she let the fabric of her top snap back into place. Instead, I watched out of the corner of my eye before I turned to look over at the spot that led back out to the road closer to home. It was similarly overgrown to the hedge we'd already come through.

"You're probably right about this place. I don't think anyone has mowed back here in a while either. I bet they just kinda forgot about it." It was one of those awkward little green spaces that the land developers had jammed in to meet regulations before the city started requiring real parks in all the newer neighborhoods. The only thing keeping the grass from growing out of control was the fact that it barely got any water all summer.

"I think I might come back and do that tomorrow," she said, laying back against the grass and looking at the sky. "Wish I could tan naked at home, but everyone and their dog would see me through the chain link fence, if Dad didn't freak out first."

"Yeah," I said slowly, "Tomorrow's not supposed to be quite as hot, but still a good time to get some sun." The wheels in my head spun up to ludicrous speed trying to think of a way to subtly invite myself to this proposed nude sunbathing session.

"We'll have to grab a couple of the big beach towels for padding and I'm definitely not leaving my shoes behind again..." She sat up and reached down to touch her toes. "I wonder if I should even bother with my top."

I tried to make my response neutral. Even though she had said 'we', I didn't want to assume anything just yet. "You always wear a shirt over your bikini anyway. Maybe pick something a bit more opaque, though."

Jondor
Jondor
48 Followers