Suburban Sunbathing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept her legs together, but she wiggled her hips like an impatient puppy and I could catch flashes of her full, puffy pussy lips either side of her ankles. They seemed to be glistening just a little, but I was sure that had to be the oil I'd dripped down between her ass cheeks.

"Okay, fine." I said after a long moment of hesitation. "Just don't laugh." I didn't want to take my shorts off laying down and have my boner stick straight up in the air like a flagpole, so I stood up and started to slide the waistband of my shorts over my raging erection.

Standing up may have been a mistake because that put my crotch almost perfectly eye level with Alexis as she crouched in front of me and she had a front row seat to watch my six and change inch boner spring free of its containment.

Her eyes went wide for a moment, staring straight at it and I was about to cover myself with my hands. Then she flicked her eyes up at me, held up an OK sign with one hand and said bold as brass "nice cock, bro." After a beat of silence, she broke into a fit of giggles.

"What'd I just say?!" I growled and turned, nearly tripping between my desire to walk away, but also to tug my shorts back on.

In an instant, I felt both of her hands close over mine. "Zach, wait! Calm down. I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at my stupid joke."

I paused and stood there with my shorts around my ankles and my back to my sister. She reached one hand up and toyed gently with my hair using her fingertips.

"I thought maybe it would make you laugh. You needed something to break the tension." Her hand dropped to my shoulder and she gave a bare hint of a tug, trying to coax me to turn and face her.

My brain was a murky mess. I'd run through a gauntlet of different feelings in such a short span of time that I barely knew which way was up and which down anymore. All I could do was follow her lead. I turned around slowly and she smiled at me.

"That's better." She said, tracing her hand down from my shoulder along my arm until she was holding my hand in hers. "I'm sorry. I overstepped. Can I be honest with you for a moment?"

I nodded. "I'm listening."

"You remember a couple weeks ago when the bathroom door was broken and I almost walked in on you coming out of the shower."

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Tell me this isn't payback because I was too quick with my towel and you wanted a peek."

"Okay. Can do." Alexis giggled. "This isn't payback because you weren't too quick with your towel and I did get a peek."

I dropped my hand and blinked at her. "You what?"

"I've been wanting more than just a peek, but figuring out how was tricky. Mom, and especially Dad would freak out if they knew I'd tried this." My sister wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled herself close to me. Her nipples pressed up against my chest and my flagging cock nestled against her belly button. "When we cut through here yesterday, I came up with a plan, and now here we are."

"And you're not pranking me?" I wanted to believe. My dick growing hard again against my sister's soft, oiled belly really wanted to believe.

Alexis leaned up and kissed me full on the mouth. She'd only ever kissed me once or twice in the past, and only on the cheek, after I did her some huge favor. After what seemed like an eternity and a split second at the same time, she pulled away and smiled at me again. "I'm not pranking you. You know I'm picky about the guys I date. I've been wanting to see what kind of fun you have packed away in your pants ever since that peek in the shower."

She rocked her hips and ground her stomach against my boner. I couldn't help letting out a moan. "All clear, or do I have to put your dick in my mouth before you'll believe me?"

"Well, now that you mention it, that certainly wouldn't hurt." I grinned at her, an absurd delight welling up inside me.

Alexis leaned back a little and thumped my chest lightly while sticking out her tongue. "Beast. I am going to put your dick in my mouth, but not to prove anything to you." She reached down and wrapped a hand firmly around my shaft. "I'm going to do it because I love sucking dick, and I want to get a taste of yours. You wanna stand here or lay down?"

"I'll stand," I answered, putting my hands on her shoulders and rubbing them gently as she slid down. "There's something appealing about seeing my sister on her knees, sucking my cock."

That earned me another solid thump on my hip as Alexis kissed the head of my cock. "Oh yeah? Just wait until my blowjob has you falling on your ass, bro." Without any more hesitation, Alexis parted her lips and popped my cock deep in her mouth.

My knees gave an involuntary twitch at her quick start and I moved a hand to the back of her head, twining my fingers in her long, silky hair. No more talking, no more playful barbs, just her hot mouth wrapped around my cock and our eyes locked with each other as she worked me over.

I felt Alexis move her hand from the base of my shaft down to my balls as she bobbed over my length, dragging her lips and tongue. I'd gotten head from a couple of girlfriends over the past few years and one of them had been pretty good at it, in fact she preferred oral sex and we spent a lot of our fun time face-to-crotch, but Alexis was blowing her out of the water, pun intended. I thought about grilling her for details on where she'd practiced her art, but I put that off until later when I wasn't in such a vulnerable position.

Alexis made an appreciative noise every time my cock jumped against her tongue or when she got a moan out of me and I gave her scalp a squeeze or tugged at her hair. She seemed to be enjoying giving me a blowjob as much as I enjoyed receiving and her eyes never broke contact with mine. Soon she had my cock throbbing hard in her mouth and my knees really were starting to shake from it.

"Nnng, get ready, sis. I'm gonna cum!"

I fought the urge to grab her head with both hands in case she didn't want it to go off in her mouth, but it wasn't necessary. She wrapped her arms around my legs and grabbed ahold of my ass, keeping my cock firmly in her mouth as I started to unload. No gagging, no splash back, just a horny cum connoisseur drinking my load with a sparkle in her eye.

She held me in her mouth, softly sucking and milking out every drop until I had none left to give. By the time she pulled back, my legs felt more steady and I offered her a hand to stand up. She took it and that gave me the perfect leverage to pull her into a fresh hug, leaning down to kiss her on the lips a second time. I don't think she was expecting it, and I'm sure she wasn't expecting when I flicked her lips with the tip of my tongue and coaxed her to open her mouth.

That first kiss had been nothing but lips and only a little longer than friendly. A tongue kiss from me while she still had my cum in her mouth must have been a surprise, but I'd never worried about my own cum after some late night experiments in flexibility in my mid-teens. After a moment she relaxed to it and reciprocated, lashing her tongue with a slight coating of cum against mine. Alexis' hard nipples poked into my chest and I could feel her firm clit grinding against my flagging cock before we broke apart again.

"I guess that means you liked," she said softly, her warm breath hitting my lips.

"100% honest opinion?" I asked, catching her eye again as we caught our breath.

"Lay it on me, bro."

"Without a doubt, the best blowjob I've had, and not just because you're my sister." I grinned at her. "Not to mention how sexy you looked and how much you seemed to enjoy it too."

She grinned back. "You have no idea...yet. You wanna see how turned on my pussy gets after sucking a delicious cock?"

I nodded and then felt her hands land on my shoulders.

"Then it's my turn to see my brother on his knees worshiping my pussy."

"Touche." Dutifully, I knelt down, kissing my way along her body as I answered in my best deferential tone. "As my queen commands, so shall it be." As soon as I settled back on my haunches and my face was level with her pussy, she hooked one leg over my shoulder and spread her hidden flower for me.

As advertised, Alexis' inner lips were glistening with sticky wetness that definitely had nothing to do with the tanning oil. Her clit peeked out from under its hood and looked invitingly suckable. Everything looked so pretty and so in need of attention that I wasn't sure where to start, but after a moment of indecision, I stuck out my tongue and gave her a long lick from her dripping entrance to her firm clit.

She gave me an appreciative moan and we locked gazes once again. I had a way to go if I wanted to keep up with her performance and I wanted to enjoy it every bit as much as she'd enjoyed me. I let my tongue slip back down to the entrance of her pussy and started prodding it gently with the tip, lapping up her sticky sour-sweet nectar. The look in her eyes invited more, so I slowly pushed my tongue inside, spreading her tight hole.

Alexis held onto my free shoulder for support and I reached up to firmly grip her ass as I tongue fucked her, grinding my nose against her clit. She moaned softly and I could tell she was having to hold back just in case her voice carried outside of our little hideaway. As I gave her the longest reach of my tongue and flexed it outward against the tight grip of her passage, I had to wonder how loud her noises of ecstasy would get if she was free to sound off. Maybe someday.

I could feel her quivering around me, but I had no intention of finishing quite yet. I pulled my tongue back and slipped it out to give some attention to her pussy lips instead. I carefully avoided more than brushing close to her clit for the moment, eliciting an almost whimpering moan, as well as puppy dog eyes from my sister. I gave her a wink and pulled one hand away from her ass, showing her two curling fingers. She nodded.

Her pussy was flowing even more now and I gathered all the lubrication I needed before pressing the tips of my fingers against her tight hole. I could tell she was ready to take at least one knuckle deep with almost no effort, so I pushed and my fingers dipped inside. At the same time, I popped my lips down over her swollen clit and sucked gently on it, mimicking in some small way her blowjob earlier.

I worked and wiggled my fingers until my hand bottomed out and I gave her a slow twisting pump and an occasional finger curl. Alexis bit her lip and her leg curled hard around my neck and shoulder as I worked her pussy and clit with lips, tongue, and fingers. Within a few minutes, she let out a stream of moaning squeaks as her whole body tensed up. I licked, sucked, and fingered her straight through her orgasm until I felt her hand curl into a fist and thump against my shoulder.

With my help, Alexis lay down flat on the beach towel, breathing hard. I lay down beside her, propped up on one elbow, watching the rise and fall of her chest jiggle her cute little pasty white tits. After a little bit I reached over to stroke one with my fingertips and tease her nipple. She turned her head and grinned at me.

"I thought all the fun was going to be in your pants. Who would have thought there was plenty right out in the open." She rolled onto her side and reached out to run a couple fingers over my lips. I stuck out the tip of my tongue and flicked it at the gap between them.

"Only the best for my sis. I always try to give as good as I get."

"It shows."

Alexis rolled over and scooted close to me. I wrapped an arm around her and we spooned naked together under the hot glow of the sun for a cozy ten minutes or so. My libido was starting to wake back up from the soft naked touch of a girl in my arms and my growing shaft bumped up against my sister's still slick pussy.

I started to apologize out of instinct, but Alexis shushed me with a finger and reached down to guide the head of my cock into her tight hole. I let out a moan of mixed pleasure and uncertainty.

"So I guess sunbathing is on the back burner?" It seemed the safest way to ask.

Alexis craned her head around and barely pecked her lips against my chin. "Sunbathing was always the backup plan, little bro. Now that I got you on the hook, I'm going to make the most of it." She propped up one leg and rocked her hips back, taking me a little further in. "And don't get your boxers in a knot. Mom put me on birth control years back and I know where to get 'plan B' if I really need to, so fuck me good."

My body accepted the invitation even as a corner of my mind still had some doubts. The arm I had wrapped around her middle swung up to gently grip onto one of her tits and my hips gave her a couple of good thrusts. "What about after we get dressed and head back home?" My thoughts managed to find their way out while I decided to reposition us into a less awkward position, rolling slowly onto my back while pulling Alexis with me so that she could ride reverse cowgirl instead.

Alexis made another change by pivoting around to face me before mounting my cock again. "I thought about that," she said, propping her arms against my chest as she started to ride me. "We can keep an eye out for opportunities for the rest of the summer, but we should make a clean break of it when we head off to college. Deal?"

She held out a hand even as she was bucking her hips against mine.

I took it and shook on it. "Deal."

Before she let me go, she leaned down close until she could whisper in my ear. "But I'll tell you what. If we each find partners who are cool with sharing, maybe we can pick it back up for an occasional vacation a few years down the line."

"I like the sound of that." We shook again to solidify the agreement and I moved my hands to my sister's hips to give her the best fucking I knew how while I could.