Suburban Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had him permanently at her bidding now, there was no going back to the facade of his old life, and as he jerked wildly and snorted lustily at her cunt, both he and she knew it. Cathy kept the leash nice and taut as she saw his surrender approach, her cynical laughter echoing about the residential greenery, cutting into him and emphasising the humiliation of his position, her cunt ready to receive the adoration it so earnestly deserved as she made sure his spend was in total submission to her. She let him see her spite, contorting her face to a sneer, as his rapid stroking reached the point of no return.

"Owned, humiliated, and defeated by a woman... I'll see you earn the cane that awaits you now!" Powerless to resist, and overwhelmed by her dominance, Clay's anus clenched as tightly as the grip about his standing cock, as the seed burst from it in the ecstasy of utter defeat to her, the pleasure of his first orgasm in submission to his superior feminine owner, so immeasurably intense. He could see the spiteful victory in her eyes, and yearned for that cane as the semen bolted generously from his taut and stimulated glans... hers, her pet, her plaything.

That look, and the scent of her cunt, ensured his tribute was given up to the lawn in worthy quantity, and after he'd slumped, the tug on the leash was made with spiteful urgency, and he was led away, back across the lawn to know the the taste of the cane, the full taste of his owner's sex, and the delightful spice of her anus for the first of many sessions to come. The hot sun graced both bodies, the breeze caressing that deliciously exposed flesh, as the glinting evidence of Clay Sheridan's defeat to Cathy Dupree's dominance, oozed in the sun upon the lawn. Beyond it, amongst the ornamental shrubs and atop a fence that bordered the garden, branches swayed erratically... the breeze?... departing wild birds?... or something else?...

12