All Comments on 'Suburban Wife'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very well written

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Jane is a slutty whore.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

A usually very good writer with a story that I just didn’t like that much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid selfish cunt.

She'll grow old with her cats in her one bedroom apartment.

Lost everything for some hot sex.

gaforrestgaforrestover 1 year ago

well done...thanks for sharing

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved It!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, great writing. Surprised it took Paul so long to leave the first time. Jane was simply a fool. Helen wasn't much of a friend. Paul's final reaction not really unexpected. Karma finally caught up to Jane.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When she left the house after caught kissing someone else the divorce would have started

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Threw marriage away for player will needed a beating

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting but sad story. Jane had become depressed and withdrawn and then influenced by outside forces to expand her sexual horizons. She did some really stupid things that drive her husband away (oh btw it is called Viagra and it freaking works!), finally outright cheating. The extramarital sex was amazing but for the wrong reasons. It was because she was excited, felt desired, and was open to expanding her adventures in bed with Will. Will wasn't better than what she and Paul could have had. They prove that later and at the same time the emotional component was lacking with Will, Rob, whoever. She really did love Paul in a weird, dysfunctional way. But even she admitted to herself that seems was the problem in her and Paul's sex life. And she fateful went outside the marriage to get that awakening, but realized later she could have gotten it with Paul if she had not resisted his advances over the years and taken their relationship, especially the sex for granted. She was devastated when he left, but then who could blame him. She was already cheating but crossed a hard red line that one night and he left. He is not a cuck. If he had forced the issue by being more strident and threatening divorce, it might have stalled things, maybe not. The key wad communication or lack thereof regarding desires. That was almost all on her and she owned up to that later. But way too late for a marriage that was suddenly forced yo deal with her adultery. Even if he had pushed for counseling, etc., it isnhard to fix not communication right away because inertia gad developed. Then again if henhad been more proactive say right away at the first party he said he saw her with Will and pushed for counseling and then sex therapy, they might have had a chance. Pushing it earlier would have increased the odds of their marriage surviving. But hindsight is 20/20. What I don't get is why he didn't divorce Jane right away. It was clearly a red line for him. Maybe he is just oo nice and too civil? Maybe he should have been more assertive about sex years ago. Note nothing wrong with being a nice guy. So their marriage instead becomes a separation and an open marriage where both date. Jane doing one night stands after her grieving period while Paul looks for a replacement relationship. At first they barely interact. Then become friends, then friends with benefits, then almost lovers. By then she knows what she lost and how it was her fault that they did not awaken her sexual side together exclusively and wants him back as husband. But he has another offer. He has found the intimacy he craves with a good woman who loves him and he can trust. Jane loves him deeply but wounded him badly and trust has been ruined. She was surprised that their relationship had deep cracks in the foundation. Too bad for her but obvious to the reader. Author does good job of making the reader feel sorry (to different degrees) for bot characters. It is a testament of her love that she had the clarity to let him go free and find his way. Of course this is why people divorce and should have happened like a year earlier soon after her one night tryst with Will.

paulpikeypaulpikeyover 1 year ago

A good story but it would be better if he left her sooner

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

She left her husband to ride the cock carousel, I have zero sympathy for the whore. She should just buy a dog, and ride that carousel, until that overused twat dries up. "These hoes ain't loyal"!

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

I know it makes for a great story but somewhat unrealistic. The vast majority of women won't risk the security of a marriage with a good man, risk being alone later in life. The other unrealistic aspect is the husband dating her, living with her, after her infidelity with so many different men. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not divorcing her right away allowed for her (and maybe his) thought that reconciliation was possible. but proved to be unrealistic. Prolonged the agony.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

too bad about her lonely, divorced life. Dumb Bitch.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

It is an interesting, well-developed story with an inciteful purpose.

Thanks

RocketMan12RocketMan12over 1 year ago

Well written but except for a few characters changes you stories are all the same. Wife want to fuck someone other than her husband realizes she fucked a good thing and left alone while the husband mores on with her friend or a neighbor.

cruzer1955cruzer1955over 1 year ago

You are a better writer than this. I also must disagree with the anonymous comment a few days ago. Helen was not the fault here. The unfaithful wife, after a long-term good marriage must bear most of the fault . The husband is also partly to blame. First, he knows something is wrong and does nothing. He could have showed up at the 'Night out" with f

her friends. I think most men would. A confrontation with the usurper, Will, would be in order. At a club or dance hall, that would be safe and appropriate. Tell him that his pursuit of a woman married is harmful and risks breaking a family apart. The husband should have also showed up at the Charity event. Made it clear to all present that he would no longer tolerate the relationship his wife was starting. If that didn't bring her to her senses, a divorce would be the only solution. A clean break, and no reunion. He did nothing to stop the train wreck. He became a willing cuckold for a time. The end doesn't fix that.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - no way the skanky SLUT would be allowed back, after she did such a great job of 100% destroying the relationship in the first place, while at the same time, rubbing his nose in it. The SLUT needed some payback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awful - in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding, always a good read, can’t understand some commenters- karma’s a bitch and so was his wife and got exactly what she deserved, great story 5⭐️.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nixrox , why bother reading anything your obviously a vile individual that gets off on vitriolic comments after having to read a FREE yeh FREE story - howsabout trying it yourself- yeh right ! WTF is wrong with people, satin keep up the great work .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a wasted read. What a wimp! How about a little payback on Will?

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy11 months ago

Yawn! Snooze fest.

AstordatairAstordatair11 months ago

Extremely well done. I love the depth of the interactions between the characters. Unfortunately, the site limits us to 5 stars, but this story would deserve more. Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The near "reconciliation " was absurd. Given the circumstances and the way Paul was mostly written, it's utterly implausible.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Everything this author writes is something others have done better. No original ideas or concepts. I realize that's hard but Jesus there are dozens of variations of this story on here already.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Could have used less lipsticking Jane as if she had a decent bone in her body.

She was down right viscious and harmful and to the end cock meant more than her long history with her spouse.

With love like hers you are better off with hate.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger10 months ago

OK, here we go again.

1) without a little leeway on what is realistic, there is no story

2) almost all stories here are simply variations on a theme, those looking for something truly original should grow up or look elsewhere

Think that just about covers it.

SD. thank you for the story. As for Jane, despite being clearly the architect of her own misery, I can't help feeling just a shade sorry for someone who way too late in the game is hit straight in the moush with a serious recognition of her own stupidity, despite acknowledging that she thoroughly enjoyed the process of getting there.

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

Jane got more reasonablness from her husband than she deserved.

He stayed reasonable while she showed just how little respect she had for him and their time together.

In spite of his low testosterone level he managed to upgrade.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

Oh, Paul is an egoistic. Jane was wrong, paid heavy, committed to him and he pussied out on her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I began to worry that you were going to write Paul and Jane reconciling and remarrying... Paul was absolutely better off that Jane betrayed him and became a slut addict... if he had taken her back she would have done the same again sometime down the line... Paul was right to not trust her again... he was much better off with Sharon who will never betray him. 4-stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Like Icarus, Jane only realized she'd flown too close to the sun when her wings melted. And then as the nameless Black Hat at Fort Benning always cautioned, "It ain't the fall that kills you, but that sudden stop at the end!"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The near reconciliation seemed implausible. But to her credit, Jane said what she did at the end to set him free. She could see he was wanting to go to Sharon but was being held back by their mutual history in the past before her terrible choices. So in a moment of clarity, she said those hurtful things, not because they were true inf fact quite the opposite, but because she wanted him to be happy. But boy even getting to that point seemed highy unlikely.

samsub2022samsub20224 months ago
Nice thought dilemma

Hey...

I liked the way you end it....

And that's make a questions to everyone read it.....

If It could be no ending ...wa better....

Or I recommend you to go on next chapter and continue with four of kind a ending....

Maybe If I had enough self conscious do that....

But It was something that was real Imean REAL REAL ELEPHANT on most of the couples and previous mine....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The only good part is the cunt (worst kind of cunt there is) ended up all alone. That's what a betrayer deserves.

She had someone loyal and trustworthy, someone with backbone that cared and put in the effort while she took everything for granted.

You are a piece of shit writer that muddled the image of someone with a backbone. He should have divorced her instantly and not gone back to her. You made him a willing cuck.

Shame on you, may you die as alone as the cunt in this story, and judging by the way you view things that will most probably be true.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She had every chance to fix things wih mc it takes work to keep marriage alive and looking outside rarely works out asswipes like will are only out to please themselves the fact that he would make out with a married woman should have shown that

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

A pretty realistic story. I know couples who have gotten back together after a divorce and made it work, but that is rare. 5 stars from Xluckylee for an easy read.

Busman19639Busman196393 months ago

She got what she deserved.

phill1cphill1c3 months ago

"The only good part is the cunt (worst kind of cunt there is) ended up all alone. That's what a betrayer deserves.

She had someone loyal and trustworthy, someone with backbone that cared and put in the effort while she took everything for granted."

First of all, she's not a "cunt". She's a person, with a vagina, who went through some things. If a man did, no big deal. Yeah, she threw away a good relationship for some sex. Not the crime of the century, really. In the end, she did the honorable thing.

As far as her being alone, it's a fairy tale and would solely be her choice because she could have her pick of losers like the person who called her a cunt. He'd be tongue deep in her @ss every night if she would have him.

WargamerWargamer2 months ago

Jane got what she deserved, in spades. She hurt her soulmate time and time again. She was so self entitled, so selfish in her dealings with Paul. But she forgot she will age, she will lose her looks and she forgot there are always consequences for the hurt she heaped on others.

Now she reaps what she sowed and there’s nothing she can do stop it.

As l said, she has gotten what she deserved.

And the all suffering Paul has gotten what he deserved too.

5/5 a deep story.

doctrptdoctrpt17 days ago

"As Paul left Jane shed a tear, their conversation was a happy reminder of hundreds maybe even thousands of similar interactions over the years. She'd happily give Paul anything he asked for." EXCEPT FIDELITY!

Great story, well written.

Psychman24Psychman247 days ago

People need to start taking some deep breaths before they write their comments. Get a grip folks, these are fictional characters and they didn't kill any puppies or take your lunch money lol. Remember ordinary people make mistakes all the time and act in foolish or hurtful ways. Some kind of karma usually comes thru in the end tho

RocketMan12RocketMan123 days ago

I guess Helen is always the slut friend

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...