All Comments on 'Suburban Wife'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

Thank God! I thought he was going to reconcile.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Very well rendered. I had to join your Followers group.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Paul is just too frigg'n nice a guy. She used and abused him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

interesting story but also very disturbing with some inconsistencies.

the husband seems a little weak even if he also continues his life, but in view of his feelings of regret, of pain towards his wife's attitude, I do not understand that they live together.

On the other hand, on the first half of the story, I found that you had represented the wife as someone completely stupid.

How can she not take into account the repercussions and the consequences?

The famous "I thought you loved me" or "I didn't think it was that bad" or the fabulous "I know we can get over this"

It's completely stupid!

People know that there will be serious to very serious consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"People their age had all sorts of baggage and were pretty set in their ways"

Jane should be one to talk about baggage and being set in her ways. What she doesn't realize is she's talking about herself. With her reputation she earned there's no way anyone would consider a serious relationship with her. Fuck her perhaps, marry her or get in a long term relationship? No way, she's not worth the risk based on her history and previous behavior.

New research now shows that women are more likely to cheat then men. Jane got what she wanted..sex and being fucked by lots of young men. Jane like most women had become bored with Paul as a sexual partner and sought new ones. She craved the rush of a new sexual partner, feeling entitled to do so and she selfishly thought she could do so with Paul accepting her cheating. But she selfishly sacrificed a solid secure relationship with someone who adored her and loved her.

Women are delusional and think that just because they're done with a man no other woman would want him and they believe the man they threw away will sit around and pine away for her return. If she feels bad now just wait until menopause hits her full force and her looks go. She'll grow fat and her tits will droop down her stomach almost reaching to her navel. Nobody will want to fuck her any more but by then she won't want to anyway. It'll be just her and a cat in her old age and her memories of all the hot sex she had. Maybe it'll keep her warn at night. If not at least the hot flashes will. Meanwhile, Paul and Sharon will be checking off their bucket list and traveling and enjoying each other. The future Jane would have had with Paul but she traded Paul and that life away.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

When Paul moved back in and they immediately started sharing the master bedroom again I was certain I was going to hate this story.

Loved the turn the story took in the last page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It reflects the silly want it all attitude of so many folk now. The price for instant gratification is way steeper than any think it will be

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 1 year ago

One plot many writers use is this idea that a couple without children at home will somehow get bored of each other. And one of them, generally the wife will go looking for some stranger cock. I can't imagine most couples doing this, I would think couples do everything they couldn't do with children around. Things like holidays, going on trips going out as a couple. Anyway the outcome was fair enough there is no way the husband could trust the wife to stay faithful.

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

There's nobody I can empathize with here, which makes it hard to enjoy a story. Paul's patience when it was clear what would happen was nonsensical. Moving back in with the wife was crazy.

It seems the story is written to please fans who enjoy the husband being cuckolded and humiliated, even though he moves on in the end.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

A sad story. Nice that Paul came out okay. But he had to go through a lot of shit to get there. If Jane could go back to before she fucked Will, and had the do-over, what would she do? Knowing how it all turned out. D

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

I was concerned at first that you would make Paul a weak and pathetic cuck. However, you tip-toed him through all that situation (But he should still have filed for divorce!) and had the type of conclusion that fitted the story. Many thanks for sharing your writing. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you mean the Martian Slut Ray<tm> comes with actual consequences?

Drat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Different. Not much else to say other than thank you for not making him a spineless wimp.

Burner70Burner70over 1 year ago

Ha ha ha ya selfish bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was all over the place. The only thing that saved it at all, was he finally grew a set of balls at the end (+1* for that). 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will give you credit. Jane is one of the most hateful characters I’ve read on Lit.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Good story. One I personally couldn't live. If they had just divorced at the first kiss between Jane and Will, the story would have been real. Everything that followed that kiss was a disaster. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That Martian Slut Ray sure has a lot of victims. Jane got what she wanted….only question is whether the cost was too high for her. Seems like it if her desires to remain with Paul were genuine.

.

Nice that Paul managed to reclaim the life he desired, albeit with Sharon instead of Jane.

.

Nicely written. You managed to give readers a decent insight into tne psyche of a Slut Ray victim.

.

4 ****

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 1 year ago

A mature read from a mature author. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5, 5, 5, 5, 5! The correct outcome, and it flowed there naturally, and with logic. To paraphrase LT56linebacker, QuickMagazine approves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written (with the occasional your/you’re error). Although the plot was not truly original, SD did a great job of “owning” the story…populating it with interesting characters. I’ve become a real SD fan…looking forward to the next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well-written trudge down a well-worn path, it's difficult to put a new shine on such a familiar trope...and you didn't; BUT what you wrote was written well and the story flowed easily from one stage of disintegration to the next, with the possible reconciliation inserted with logic and the acknowledgement that the wife's much increased understanding of her own needs was (and, in fairness, should have been) as important as her love and desire for reconciliation.

That run-on sentence essentially is a stamp of approval for your writing skills. So, Kudos and 5 out of 5 for that.

Those wishing for a RAAC or a BTB will of course be disappointed but your story ended--as real life frequently does--with regret and heartache for both the husband and wife. Well done. Thank you for the tale. More please.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

A good rehash of an often used theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, He should had started the devorice the next day after he moved out. She wanted to be a slut let her . Move on it is easy for a good person to find another good person. Very hard for a sult to find a good person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, and appropriate for the licentious MANY, who, such a short time ago, were rather FEW.

FUCK Jane; she is and was the biggest baggage handler of them all. She deserves the detritus of her apartment and her loneliness, finally, but not completely, getting what she deserved.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Don't like the outcome, and how he didn't talk to Jane while they were back together. I put this on him as much as her

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

That was a circuitous path for a marriage.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Pulled out a better ending than I expected. It looked like Paul was going to get back with her completely. He woke up in time to see she could never really be trusted again. Good job.

TeggeTeggeover 1 year ago

Great story. Justly rewarded for both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not a fan of BTB necessarily, but I couldn't be married to a woman who used her cunt for a brain.

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

Sure it is redundant but I thoroughly enjoyed it. What goes around comes around as we say. Five stars

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Stupid, stupid woman. Exceedingly selfish. Karma came to play in the end and she did not like it. It would have been better if it had been one or two pages shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have read similar stories in the past.

It always gets me why the characters never think; before destroying/altering the relationship, to expect the worst possible end result.

Never underestimate someone's reactions when you shatter their existence/world...

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Why didn't he just divorce her as soon as she cheated? Jane started dating another guy on the sly, then started fucking him after Paul warned her to end it. She treated her husband like shit and it was painfully obvious she didn't care about him anymore. Staying married to Jane while she turned into a sleazy whore was bizarre.

-

The worst part of the story was Paul going back to Jane after she'd been fucking dozens of guys. With all the bareback sex she was having with randoms, there's no way she wasn't riddled with STDs. Talk about disgusting!

-

The last bit that made no sense at all was Paul ending the relationship with Marie because she was 35 and "too young". He was only 45! Why the hell would he want to date some mid-forties menopausal woman? In his position, I'd be dating women in their twenties, because they're a lot more fun, don't have all the emotional baggage, and are at their physical prime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked this story. BUT, I am in the camp that says the husband should have, and more importantly based on the character the author wrote, would have divorced Jane quickly after she stepped outside their marriage. This point need not of changed the rest of the storyline. A separated Pail dating Marie and others also seems to fit the wronged husband character better. Him seeing and falling in love with Sharon while living with Jane also seemed to be out of character. It seems like i'm critical of the story but I really did find it to be a good read. Something becoming increasing rarer in LW. Thank you.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

A really nice take on the dynamics. I was expecting a RAAC but was very pleasantly surprised by the mature and realistic resolution.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

5-stars. Good story that I liked. Not really a wimp or a cuckold story. I don't know personally of but have heard of couples that get back together after the hurt and anger subside for friends with benefits visits, it's not often but it does happen.

I believe in most marriages the husband will follow the lead of the wife in determining the sexual parameters of the marriage. If Jane wanted more, it was up to her to work with Paul instead of Will. It was obvious that Paul was more than capable of stepping up his game, and there was no way Paul could accept what she did, he just needed to know what Jane needed of him. No man can read a woman's mind and know what is needed without some kind of feedback from her. I don't care how long they have been together.

Get a proofreader to catch your mistakes, there were many because you rush and don't re-read what you write after correcting a mistake or changing a sentence or thought.

FireFox59FireFox59over 1 year ago

Really don't much care for this story. Paul just came across as way too much of a wimpy, pathetic person to me. I can't even bring myself to actually call him a man.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Jane was selfish and threw away her marriage for some hot sex with younger men. Now they don't want her anymore and no one else does either. So Sad, too Bad. Jane got what she deserved for fucking up her Marriage and crushing her husband. You just typically can't do that and win. I know I fucked every female I met when I was with wife #3 but then the pay back happened with wife #4 who fucked every black guy in Silicone Valley. And like she said to me one time "They are every where."! Life goes smoother if you don't screw around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only part I couldn't reconcile with?

After they split. And he was dating his FWB...she wasiterally fucking ANYTHING with a dick. Obviously not using protection.

No way he'd risk sticking his dick back into the cesspool of her skanky hole. She's basically a whore. Fucking random dick a few times a week. Having swapping orgies.

I just find it unbelievable that he'd spend any time with this cheap slut. Let alone risk his health by fucking her at all.

Plus the emotions he felt at her betrayal? Doubtful he'd risk any further kind of entanglement with her. They could get back to talking. But I just wouldn't buy them having any kind of physical relationship ever again.

But overall good story. And often times...a betrayed spouse does find future happiness and it isn't that far fetched that it's with a mutual friend. Someone that already knows him and knows what a good person he is.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Be careful what you wish for!

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

grammar and editing an issue. A bit too long but a good story and worth the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading this story remined me of this:

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. It's on my list, but it's the last item."

Jane didn't want to hurt Paul, but she still did it. I thought the ending was appropriate.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Liked it. I thought this was heading for an undeserved reconciliation but you came through with an ending that seemed appropriate. 5 stars from me.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

so kissing and groping and going on dates isnt cheating to him?

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

“Jane, you Ignorant slut...” she thought life was passing her by and just needed to get her feet in the air to make it all better. Well she got what she deserved ... eventually. It took him way too long to file for divorce. I don’t have a problem with him fucking the new hot wife, but he could have done that while the divorce was going through. She fucked him over, he didn’t owe her any consideration.

Well written, thanks for sharing SD.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

An almost perfect story that probably plays out somewhere every day in real life. The only "miss" I saw, as someone who has been married for decades and faced some of the characters issues, was Jane and Paul did not seek counseling when problems with Will first were revealed. Call me naive, but I would think a couple in that situation would go that route first. Otherwise, well scripted plot and ending. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You play you pay. Life will throw you a curve ball. Some cheaters get away Scott free. That’s life so they say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a compelling tale. Well-written. A sad tale of how a seemingly solid marriage can crumble. It raises the question of whether or not it makes sense to stick around with seemingly solid. I don't think there is a right answer to that question. Thanks.

Ed

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

good "grass in greener, NOT" story enjoyed the ride ty for the read. sorry bothering me there was a sentence in there and in the middle of the sentence was a completely random word "hung" lol easy to fix with a pre read not a pre skim but a pre read. man, them comments are coming out fast now lol

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

You have told a good story that meets all requirements. Even if another basis with my ex would have been impossible for me. Anyone who carelessly destroys someone's trust has forfeited all the right to positive attention! 4*!

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

For me.. that whole section of... we'll move back in together, share the master bed, fuck better than ever, but still fuck as many others as we can.... is where the realism evaporated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story, entertaining and realistic. The guy had no super powers, no friends in high places. No PI's that can video thru walls. That makes for a more difficult story to write. Even the villainess was not totally without empathy. A fiver

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Swing and a miss.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Sorry but this was a total been there, done that, lots and lots of time before.

Wife was totally by the book LW wife, same dumb cuck husband, same build up, same slip of the dick, same I'll be a FWB but end up with someone else, and the wife ends up not finding a lifelong mate.

All by the numbers, could have been good but you just made it too long thinking that would be enough.

jasonnhjasonnhover 1 year ago

Yuck, the rebound relationship with Jane stunk. She knew exactly what she was risking and how he felt about it. She did it anyway.

Yes, he finally dumped her. Great, He should have washed his hands of her from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am surprised there were not more talks of emotional cheating because clearly she had that prior to the party. Also, the lover should've got his due too and he should've not taken her back as a fwb, to which that ruined it for me. Towards the end, it felt rushed and the emotions in the characters just went cold as ice.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page 2

Sell the house and dump her dumb ass. Should have had her served day one and how the hell does Will get off scot free? WTF?

jesemmojesemmoover 1 year ago

The most dangerous time in marriage is between 15 and 20 years. Changes occur physically and emotionally and few are prepared for the changes. Jane is feeling old and unattractive when something happens that she wasn't expecting in Will. Though she loved her husband her emotions carried her away. Once something is broken it can never be put back together like it was before being broken. I liked the story and how you kept it honest and to the point. Today our country is experiencing nearly a 65% divorce rate and many of those divorces are caused by folks the same ages as these two. The story deserved a 5 for quality.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Well what the hell took him so long? What a lot of wasted time for no fucking reason.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

OK story. I was vacillating between him dumping / divorcing her and reconciling with her.

I think early on in the story there were 2 instances where Helen’s name was mentioned where it should have been Jane’s. Unless I misread the sentence.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Jane did get what she deserved. The loneliness that comes with age and when your looks fade. No longer attractive but still only wanted as a slut thru her reputation. Yep, a fitting place for her to be in and knowing herself how she got there.

Made me laugh, all the pain she inflicted on Paul has come back to her in spades. Looks like the kids know who’s at fault too.

Enjoy your life bitch, it’s all down to you.

Scores 5/5

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I have read a few of your stories. To me they are well written and have good flow from start to finish.

This story I thought was going off the rails compared some of your previous one and almost stopped reading. I am known to do that because I do not like giving stories bad scores. When I do, I usually try and give the reasons in comments. But by giving a bad score it knocks the writers score on the story. With all of that said, I am truly glad I did not stop and read to completion.

I thought it would be a good story based on my previous reading of yours. I was pleasantly surprised at the shifts and turns you put in the last 2 pages. To me those are what made it an excellent read over a good read ⭐⭐⭐.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Paul was surprised Jane had been so distraught; he assumed she had continued her new exciting sex life the day after he left.

She was screwing guys the day after he left, she was never upset except in passing.

FredHuckFredHuckover 1 year ago

The last page is all that saved this story from being a complete P. O. S.

/

Fred

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 1 year ago

Jane did not deserve to have Paul back in her life after her selfish treatment of their marriage. I'm surprised that you had him treat her as well as he did! She deserves her life of loneliness and regret and she can keep her battery operated boyfriend for companionship as she gets older.

kdad9010kdad9010over 1 year ago

Very well told! One of your best.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loser after loser after loser. Sharon might be the only person in this story who's worth a damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done story of betrayal and just plan lust. Not sure I could have been as calm as he was when his wife went off the rails. I'm glad you didn't RAAC them, surprised that you had them live together again for awhile. Hard to live with someone who has stuck a knife in your back.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 1 year ago

Paul was is and always will be a cuck. When Jane first told him about Will he was a cuck, he reacted like a cuck. When she belittled his reaction, he knuckle under like a cuck. He spent to much time trying to save a lost marriage. When he had caught them kissing and not for the first time the marriage was over. In true cuck fashion he stayed. Paul had no manhood, he should just kill himself, he is a waste. No one in this story to root for. **

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While the characters were implausible, the plot and the outcome was consistent and made sense. Jane of course acted like a horny man, not a beautiful classy woman. Men like Will are a dime a dozen, and Jane would have had Plenty of opportunities to fuck around long before she actually started. And what kind of woman enjoys being treated like a whore, which is how Will treated her. She was his fuck meat, and she Loved it? No, that's a man's dream, not a woman's. Men play at love to get fucked. Women allow themselves to be fucked to get love. Jane had love, but wanted fucking instead? And I guess we are supposed to just ignore the almost certainty that Jane, and Paul, would soon need treatment for venereal disease. It truly was a well presented story, just with unbelievable characters. Thanks for the effort.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - just barely and only because he divorced the cheating, skanky, SLUT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some wives crave cock; simple as that. She didn't get what she needed at home so Will and others filed her pussy. It happens more frequently than people want to believe. Shave two pages from the story and it will be a more enjoyable read. Good effort.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

I enjoy your writing, but every last one of your endings are the same. The husband never gives the wife a 2nd chance. Heck in some of your stories the wife doesn't even cheat (not sex) and the husband still gets rid of her. Point is your stories become predictable

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Paul was stupid he got suckered into having sex with Jane again. I can't get around western guys to fall for damages goods when there is an ocean of twenty-something women out there. If he needs to have sex why go for used up women like Jane or Sharon? Just sample the fresh meat young women and find one that's wife material.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

Paul just was a stupid sucker and idiot but he was the biggest SIMP since English Bob. At least he pulled up his cuckold panties and dumped the Hot-Whore.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

I enjoy your written style here, you manage to make complex situations feel surprisingly natural and believable. I liked the brief reconnection. Paul was never going to be able to forget what had happened and for Jane he was, in effect, another hook up, albeit that was relationship she now wanted to rebuild. Jane had built her own bonfire, everyone felt the heat but she was truly burnt. Paul with Sharon seemed to be the best option for both and I am pleased that you brought them together at the end. I think, from your writing, that Paul and Sharon will last. Thank you.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Paul gets told to take her friend to the movies, and does so, even when he knows his wife is going out with a group that includes her likely lover? What character wouldn’t insist on joining the group for the night out if he knows the wife is tempted? This character.

I wrote this early on while reading the tale. It still held my interest at that point. The back and forth with Jane ultimately became tedious. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Psychology of westerners are so dumb, stupid and complex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

New research shows that women are more likely to cheat then men. The reason they cheat is because they are bored with sex with their long term sexual partner and not bored with sex in general. They still crave sex but want it with someone else. Doesn't matter how great their long term sex partner is in bed women will still get bored because they're the same person.

The new research also points out that women are better at hiding/lying about their affairs then men are. Most of the time a woman will do all she can to keep her canoodling from her husband. She will convincingly act as if nothing out of the ordinary is going on. Cheating wives typically want to have their cake and eat it too. Guys are generally more trusting and blind to the clues that their woman is stepping out.

So, Guys don't blindly accept or trust everything she tells you at face value. For women, truth is relative and flexible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story sex-wise but too bad about their marriage. She could have discovered her new sexuality with Paul but then she never would have gotten the ego boost other men provided. She threw away twenty plus years for a year's worth of pleasure. As Paul wondered "was it worth it?"

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 1 year ago

I was hoping they'd stay together in this one, to be honest. Paul ditching his wife for the neighbour when by all indications they had basically reconciled came out of left field for me.

There is no way Jane stays single long term.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, he waited so long to divorce. I mean the divorce should have occurred right at the start. Any rebound may happen later on. However, for me, I wouldn't have touched that piece of damaged goods. I also, in a very serious manner, would explain to her how she was not in control of the situation as she felt. Will used her royally and it was her slut reputation that got her the dates. Sure, she enjoyed it. But remind her she was not there as a person but just meat. Something easy and cheap to sink a dick into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

except for the section where he started seeing the ex again it was a good story. get a 4 just for the writing and effort. But going back to the well after the break up was a losing action and would never really work. She liked being a slut and he should never have even entertained any relationship with her other than the kids. So well written and enjoyable. But it just missed the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Paul's a simp and got what he deserved.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Once an official court verdict: "Dissolute and bereft of any semblance of moral turpitude." That's Jane. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love these commenters who lament "western men". Like having your chattel wife dressed in a beekeeper suit and beating her if she slips up and shows an ankle is an alternative. Feel free to grab a goat on your way out...

Flar1958Flar1958over 1 year ago
The end didn't fit

To wait such long didn't catch to your story. Maybe to satisfy the BTB members?

Why technically both ceated they are still married. And to do it now is nothing but revange! Like she said he is to nice, he goes only with the floo if she didn't want sex OK, never ask again. Sometimes you has to force your way of life in every meaning. The neighbor wants him OK he goes. Sorry you lost any stars by this end.

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 1 year ago

Good effort. Since the story concludes with Sharon and Paul together, getting to know Sharon better would have helped the piece. Needed a scene with those two together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn't get past the first page. What guy puts up with that? The next Thursday when she left the house she would have been leaving the marriage.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithover 1 year ago

I like your writing. I put this under the “Shit Happens with Real Consequences” category. I think of marriage as a true partnership…successful partners never take the risk hurting the partnership. Maybe why I never married. Finding passion without your partner can only end in such a hurtful way. But what do I know? XO

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

I freaked out somewhere on page 3. I was already sick of this guy putting up with her shit that when he agreed to start dating her again, I jumped to the end of the last page to see if the dumb SOB re-married the whore. Even though I'm glad he did not, WTF was he thinking? She had just fucked every loose dick in town. How do you get that image out of your head?

Maybe I'm just cranky today, but while she was selling on the idea of getting back with her, she kept bragging how much she loved all of the strange dick... I'm guessing she was not in sales at her company, cause she sucks at it.

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

I liked this story- quite mature, no ranting and raving. I do feel sorry for Helen being stuck as a single, at the stage of life where having a loving partner becomes more essential. It is a nice bit of karma that the loss in trust with Paul was all her doing, and therefore she in the end didn’t get to eat her cake and have it too. It’s just sad when older couples hit the rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really, another story by the cunt writer where the whoring skank wife comes off smelling like roses!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...