Suburbia Ch. 12 - Extension

Story Info
Many hands make light work.
3.1k words
3.85
2.3k
4
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts group sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Jayne and her husband had been discussing for some time whether to move and the upheaval of finding their girls a new school or staying put and having an extension built. In time they plumped for the latter and her husband had been negotiating with a selection of local builders to tender for the work. It was now time to get the work started and in preparation Jayne had packed away the rooms that were going to be affected.

The original plan was for her husband to be around for the first morning they were there but something came up last minute the evening before leaving Jayne to handle the Project Management. Ten minutes before the agreed time there was a knock at the front door and when Jayne opened it, she was greeted with a gaggle of three blokes. At the head was Brynn who she had met once when he came to look over the rear of the house where the work was being done. He took off his cap and bowed slightly saying "Sorry we are little early but the sooner we start, the less mess we'll be making. Let me introduce my team. My right hand man here is Russ. If I'm not around for any reason, he will be in charge and my young lad here is Alex."

Jayne gave each a quick glance as Brynn introduced them. The three all appeared different and yet had some characteristics the same; all three looked physically fit and well-tanned from working outside. Russ stood a few inches higher than Brynn and looked around ten years older; probably mid-forties. Alex only looked 19 or 20 and although no taller than Brynn, looked lithe and wiry. Brynn wasn't unfit, he was actually quite squat but Alex seemed to have the appearance of someone she suspected did a lot of the fetching carrying.

Jayne opened the door wider and had just started to say, "You best come in then."

Brynn halted her and said "I doubt you'd appreciate us sullying your carpet. We'll make our way around the side entrance. Is it locked?"

Jayne shook her shoulder length blonde hair as she accepted "Yes of course, your boots. Yes, the gate is unlocked so you can come and go as you please. Can I make you boys a drink before you start?"

All three nodded and replied their thanks and their preferences. Alex in particular seemed to like what he saw judging from the look Jayne caught him shooting although in fairness all three liked the look of the early thirties blonde mum. She had a very warm welcoming smile and a nice slim build. Brynn was talking the job through with the other two when the homeowner came out with their drinks. He recapped the requirements with Jayne just to confirm even though he had already run through with her husband. What it did do was allow them some extra time to admire the pretty blonde -- yes, they were going to enjoy the next three to four weeks while the job was underway.

The first couple of days were spent preparing and clearing so that they had a clear field to work on and the first day Brynn held back to catch up with Jayne's husband, informing him that he expected to take the longer term as they had uncovered a few hidden snags but that was why he had given him the initial quote in case such a thing raised its head.

It was on the morning of their third day that saw Jayne cleaning the family bathroom. With the window open she could make out the banter outside between the men. At one point someone -- Jayne guessed the voice belonged to Alex -- had commented to someone else "The owner is one lucky son of a gun if he has that pretty blonde to go down on him."

He must have been talking to Russ as she remembered Brynn saying he had to go to a suppliers first thing. She surmised they were talking about her as Russ replied "Keep your voice down but for what it's worth I have to agree with you. She's definitely off the top shelf that one."

Jayne was knelt beside the bath frozen. She had never heard the expression and wondered what Russ meant by 'top shelf'. Just then Alex clarified his statement saying "If that were in a top shelf magazine, I'd be buying every copy and you wouldn't see me for a week. I'd be too busy tossing off to the pictures."

If Jayne was shocked by his earlier comment this latest one had her head in a spin. She would have been flattered had it been the older man saying these things but it was a lad barely out of school -- or so it seemed to her -- that was saying these things about her; someone who could have the pick of any woman far younger than Jayne. Without her realising, Russ's next comment sealed her fate when he said "You should be charming the birds from the trees at your age. Go give her some of that famous repartee and you never know, she may just be one of those bored housewives that need a virial young man to vent her frustrations of life."

Jayne had a number of lovers, mainly female but some male, in the immediate vicinity but they were kept compartmentalised. Her lovers more than kept her busy but she had purposely curtailed her activities while the builders were here and yet maybe here was an opportunity that may never happen again. Jayne was frozen by indecision until Alex gave his reply "Oh I would certainly take care of her frustrations as often as she needs." This galvanised her; leaving the bath half cleaned the blonde mum went to her bedroom, shed all of her clothes and put on her short silk dressing gown.

As if in some kind of trance, she glided down the stairs and to the kitchen door where she opened it and asked, "I'm making a drink, would you two like one too?"

Russ was working somewhere unseen but replied "Yes please, the usual for me please."

Alex had just dropped something heavy from his shoulder into the back yard and was mere feet away from her and stood there dumbstruck at her attire. The shortness of her dressing gown meant that he had a good view of her legs, it's short length barely covered her pussy, and the way she had the gown sash tightened the neckline plunged almost to her naval. She really was a vision of beauty and she chuckled at his reaction as she asked "Well, would you like a drink or not?"

"Errr... errr... I errr... yes please. Whatever you are making" was his eventual reply although he still had the slack jawed expression.

Jayne smiled seductively. Now was the time to back out if ever there was one but his admiring looks seemed to propel her even more. "Would you mind helping me with something?" Jayne asked just loud enough for him to here but wouldn't carry to where Russ was.

"Yeah, sure" was Alex's reply as he stepped towards the backdoor and in the kitchen asking, "What can I help you with?"

Jayne came and stood half a pace away and mumbled seductively "I make all these drinks for you but never get any return. Do you have something I can drink or at least suck on." She undid the sash of her dressing gown so that the opening gapped; at the same time her hand came up and cradled the lump in the front of his shorts saying "Mmmm, now that is quite the package" and proceeded to kneel in front of the young man. Alex stood there gapping like a goldfish as her fingers nimbly worked the zip down and fished his growing cock out for her inspection. "Oh yes, now that is what I call a pussy pleaser." It wasn't the largest dick she could call on but any port in a storm and it didn't do any harm inflating his ego.

Alex was stood there in complete shock as she leant forward and engulfed the head and half his length in her mouth. He was there and yet still couldn't believe what was happening. The lady certainly had a very accommodating mouth and knew her way around a cock. While bobbing her head forward Jayne shook the robe off her shoulders to display her nakedness beneath. This prompted Alex to reach a hand down and take one of her breasts in his grip and start to work the undulating flesh within his fingers. The lady gave an approving muffled groan and Alex said "That feels very nice. I can see that you know how to pleasure a man."

Jayne momentarily took his dick from her mouth and said "I heard you say earlier that my husband was a lucky man to have me go down on him. I rarely do it for him but after you said you'd take care of my frustrations I thought I'd take you at your word."

As she took him back in her mouth Alex replied "You heard all that? I shouldn't have said it out loud and yet now you're kneeling before me I'm glad I did."

Jayne smirked around his cock and replied "What do you think made me do something so daring; I don't go doing this sort of thing every day. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to feel that inside of me. Don't worry about priming the engine, after hearing what you'd like to do to me I'm already raring to go."

"I thought you wanted a drink" Alex asked as he helped the lady up from the floor.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll be gulping down lots over the coming weeks while you are here, I can assure you" replied while climbing up on the worksurface and extended her legs wide. The view before him was a picture. The lady was pretty and as his eyes cast downwards, he realised she wasn't blessed with too large a chest and yet her breasts were perfectly in proportion with the rest of her. Her legs were long and shapely but at the apex was perhaps the prettiest, sparsely haired pussy he had ever seen. Her extended lips were splayed wide and glistening confirming that indeed 'the engine was primed'. He wasted no time in taking the step to close the gap, point the head of his cock at her pussy and then pushed forward to sink as deeply inside her as he could manage.

Alex knew from other lovers that he wasn't the largest endowed and yet once he was balls deep in her snug purse Jayne wrapped her legs around his hips and locked her feet together as she moaned approvingly "Mmmm, that's nice. Now fuck me good and proper."

Alex withdrew his dick and then reversed course and ploughed straight back inside her, increasing the speed between thrusts as he went. Outside, he could just make out Russ calling his name but there was no way he was going to reply until, first the lady got her jollies and then soon after himself. "Alex, where are you? you lazy fu... " Russ's words trailed off as he stepped around the house and came face to face with the other two rutting away "... what the actual fuck" he finally exclaimed.

Alex was looking at him and shooting a particular shit eating grin but at the same time the lady of the house -- the naked lady of the house -- was beckoning him over. As he stepped inside the kitchen she smiled at him, wagged a finger for him to come nearer and said "I don't see why you should miss out. Get rid of the clothing and come here so I can taste what you have to offer."

Russ was not the sort to look any gift horses in the mouth and so shed his clothing in about a minute flat, stepping up to her head as she leant back on the worksurface so that she could treat him to the same attention while Alex was busy working away at her pussy. A short while later, her muffled moaning and groaning announced that the lady had come prompting Russ to suggest "I think it's about time that I savoured her pussy." Neither of the others uttered a word but more importantly Alex didn't complain when Jayne swung herself round so that she could take Alex in her mouth once more while Russ lined up his dick to her pussy and pushed forward. "Jeez that's a snug pussy" he stated, adding "It grips you along your length." In reply Jayne gave a muffled groan as she accepted the second of the team, this one was thicker and longer than Alex, therefore stimulating her nerve endings deeper inside her.

The lady of the house looked so suburban and yet she was making some nasty noises around Alex's cock. The young lad would have to class it as the best blowjob he had ever had, so much so that his balls started to boil and with a groan of inevitability he let his come fly to the back of her throat. Alex was stepping back from her gasping mouth and Russ was still jabbing her pussy with all his might as Brynn rounded the corner and stood shocked at the scene in front of him "What the hell have you done?" he shouted looking between both of his guys. He was envisaging a whole heap of trouble from the husband when this little episode came out.

Alex looked apologetic as he replied, "It wasn't us boss, the lady instigated this." One thing Brynn couldn't avoid was the sight of her breasts jumping and jiggling in time to Russ's thrusts as he bottomed out in her pussy each time.

Jayne gasped "Keep fucking me" at Russ but turned her attention to the new arrival saying, "The lad is right, now drop the trousers and get over here right now." Brynn looked from Jayne to Russ, from Russ to Alex who nodded vigorously and then finally back to Jayne who simply said "Now." This shocked him out of his reverie as he stepped towards her head enabling Jayne to reach out for his zipper. This all seemed to be taking part in some kind of slow motion; one thing that he was seeing in real time was Jayne's breasts jumping and jiggling so temptingly. In record time his dick was out but then engulfed in her mouth to receive one of her expert blowjobs.

He was shocked when he first took in the scene in the kitchen but now, he was a fully paid up participant as he thrust his hips to drive his cock deeper in her mouth while he reached out and took hold of her breasts, mauling and flexing them in equal measure. Judging from the determined look on Russ's face and the sweat beading on his forehead, he probably wasn't far from his climax and with a few minutes he gave one final thrust and then held still. Jayne temporarily disengaged her mouth to gasp "Oh I can tell that's a good load, thank you." As Russ stumbled back to recover Jayne swung around once more and instructed Brynn "Now it's your turn to fuck me."

Alex had voiced his admiration; Brynn admired her the same but didn't voice it but now she was sat open legged pointing her slick pussy straight at his dick he wasn't about to pass this opportunity. Sadly, for him, her pussy did too good a job of gripping him and within mere minutes he was adding his load to the one still sloshing around from Russ. The three guys all stood around in complete shock that this outwardly prim and proper housewife would play so nasty but they were completely in her thrall and she guessed this by instructing "Ok fella's. The fun is over for the morning. If you work hard today you might just be treated to something special."

The guys needed no prompting from Brynn and did indeed work at a frenetic rate, only stopping briefly at lunchtime. About an hour after lunch, they were greeted by a naked Jayne at the kitchen door as she proclaimed, "I think you've earned your reward, have you recharged sufficiently?" Three pairs of hungry eyes took in the sight that greeted them, they downed tools in double quick time and strode towards her. The three shed all their clothing on the threshold and then Jayne ordered them around "Russ lay down on the floor so I can ride you. Alex stand by his head, I want to my tongue along your nice cock." She took her position with the other two, sinking down on Russ's dick and holding Alex's cock in her left hand ready to devour it. She then threw a tube of something to Brynn as she announced, "And you get to plug my back door." The other two looked on enviously as he worked his length into her snug rectum -- although Brynn would be the first to admit that her sphincter wasn't as tight as he would have expected; she'd obviously been ploughed back there before.

The guys need not have been envious as over the next few weeks they would each visit her back door regularly as she took on the guys twice a day while they were there. Towards the end of the second week, the guys were treated to a lesbian show put on by Jayne and her neighbour Sheree who would join the four on a couple of occasions as her work/homelife allowed. The guys ended up two weeks late with the job because of the constant interruptions from the homeowner, although she had already primed her husband by saying that she had asked the team to do some favours for her while they were there -- she just neglected to say that the favours involved them being naked.l.p.