Subverted Expectations Ch. 01

Story Info
Steven finds himself in a different kind of harem...
5.5k words
4.31
38k
63

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorthour
Gorthour
110 Followers

I couldn't find a story that could quite scratch the itch I had, so I decided to write it myself. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Feedback is welcomed and appreciated! I expect to get the next chapter out very soon. That is when the story will really heat up.

Brief plot summary (so you can decide if its for you before you read):

Steven lives with his wife and female roommate and things are starting to get hot and heavy between the three of them. Just when he expects things to get physical, something changes. His roommate became a futa... Now he will get much, much more than he bargained for....

This story contains well endowed futa girls, cheating, mind-break, betrayal, orgies, graphic anal stuff, and more. Pretty much just stuff I am into. I am aiming to be very descriptive in the important scenes to really put the reader there. I hope I met that goal.

Enjoy

Chapter One

Things were going so well....

After a long, miserable shift Steven was finally heading home. Most people hate commuting, but Steven finds the half an hour drive to be a perfect way to relax and unwind with an audiobook or podcast. Lately this small part of his day has become his only time to relax. Being at home with his beautiful young wife Diana in their shared newlywed bliss used to be very enjoyable, but things changed when they had to move overseas for work. This alone wasn't an issue, but they decided to move in with Olive, Diana's friend, to split the rent and save money.

Olive was a lithe brunette, with tan skin. She had long straight hair, small breasts and a thin waist that always seemed to draw Steven's eyes further down to her wider hips and nice round ass. However, it was her thighs that he found himself staring at the most. They were always visible in the very tiny athletic shorts that Olive always loved to wear around their apartment. Her thighs were thick but toned due to her many years running cross country. She was a fiery half-Latina and was very outgoing. She loved to party and often had many houseguests over for drinks.

Olive's appearance and personality was in stark contrast to Diana's. Diana was taller and had a more stocky build. She had pale, fair skin that covered her lightly muscled physique. She had shorter reddish brunette hair that she wore in a wavy bob that framed her beautiful face with full lips. Diana had been endowed with wonderful breasts that filled out a D-cup bra perfectly and hung naturally and beautifully without one. She had an introverted personality and was coming out of her shell with the help of Steven and Olive.

Steven and Diana had one of those fairy tale relationships. They both met each other at work while they were in their own, joyless, sexless relationships, and fell in love with each other practically at first sight. They shared all of the same hobbies and wound up spending all the time they could together. They left their former partners and former lives to start a new one together, and had been enjoying almost a year of pure bliss.

Diana clearly had her sexuality repressed and Steven happily provided her all that she needed, all that she had been missing. Bondage, rape-play, anal, submission, she joyfully and eagerly became Steven's "little cum-slut" (her words) and the two of them enjoyed an amazing sex life together.

Steven was a six foot Caucasian blonde, with a muscular athletic build. He and Diana often exercised together and it showed on both of them. Steven's physique was above average, but the same could not be said for his manhood. He wasn't a slouch down there, and had no problem satisfying Diana, but he wasn't going to win any awards with his 6 inch penis and average balls.

The three roomies had been getting along great. Steven could always look forward to coming home to his ever horny and beautiful wife, and his stunningly sexy roommate Olive, who had always dressed very "comfortably" at home. She never felt the need to wear bras in the house because of her small, pert breasts and Steven could often sneak a peek at them underneath her light, sometimes sheer tank tops. And the athletic shorts she wore always seemed to reveal her underwear whenever she "accidentally" bent over in-front of him or Diana to "pick something up" That was just her flirty nature and the fact that Diana was secretly infatuated with her, meant that jealousy never became an issue and they got along like they were in some sappy sit-com.

Diana finding Olive sexy was hardly a secret. She had begun to "sarcastically" flirt back herself, with the occasional spanking and when drunk she would even sit in her lap facing her and flaunt her large breasts in her face in a playful attempt to make her envious of her gifts. This worked often enough and red faced Olive would retaliate by pinching and twisting Diana's large, faintly pink nipples. Diana always attempted to hide her soft moan and lip bite.

This all seemed too good to be true for Steven, who foresaw a threesome in his future, but all of that changed suddenly one day when Olive decided to endow herself with her own kind of gift. This gift came in the form of a massive futanari cock.

Recently the futanari population had been exploding. It seemed like magic to everyone because the science behind it hadn't caught up yet with any explanation. At first there was only a very small number of women endowed with unmatchable beauty, and an inescapable allure that had to be from some kind of spell, or more likely pheromones, and not to mention thick bulging dicks that put the most well endowed men to shame.

What's more, they were fully functional, and their giant swollen balls contained strong virile sperm. They could even pass the "gift" on to others if they wanted it, and that seemed to be how their numbers grew so fast.

A few weeks ago, Steven had come home to find Diana in their bedroom wide eyed, and flustered. She was breathing heavily and had her mouth agape, her hard nipples were poking through her shirt. She sat in bed staring at the wall and hardly noticed him come in.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked, concerned.

"Oh.. oh hey hun!" she replied with a start. "Everything is fine haha. There is just something we should talk about."

Steven noticed her lift her hands from under the covers and subtly wipe them on the sheets as she asked, "Could you please give me a minute? And maybe go get me a glass of water?....Please?"

"Uh, yeah no problem," Steven replied as he turned to walk out of the room. It was then that he noticed Diana's soaking wet panties on the floor. "Haha I just caught her masturbating," he thought. "She doesn't need to hide that from me. I would have helped her finish."

He left the room to fetch the water from the kitchen and there he saw Olive with her back to him facing the sink. He did a double take when he realized that Olive was naked except for a pair of... boxer briefs? Wait... his boxer briefs? What the hell was going on? He wondered if his returning home interrupted more than just a masturbation session.

"That would explain why she was acting nervous," he said aloud. "I thought I had just caught Diana playing with herself in there, but it's clear something else was going on huh? Were you two fooling around?"

Steven couldn't help but notice that the dark blue boxer briefs that fit him so well, seemed to be struggling to stretch themselves around Olive. He assumed this was due to her wide hips and luscious ass. But that couldn't explain just how taut the soft, stretchy fabric now was.

While Steven was speaking Olive slowly turned her head to give him a sidelong glance and playful smile. Then suddenly a look of excited surprise crossed her face. "Wait! Was she masturbating in there?! Haha oh my god," she could barely get the sentence out between fits of giggles. "I didn't think it would work that fast," she added, seemingly to herself.

"What are you talking about?" Steven asked, now a little more confused. "And why are you wearing my boxers?"

It was at this moment that Olive finally turned around fully. She leaned back with her hands on the kitchen counter and extended her hips slightly forward towards him and swung them left and right, "Well.... My old underwear just isn't gonna fit anymore."

It was now crystal clear why it seemed that Steven's boxers had shrunk a size in the wash before Olive had them on. But they had not shrunk at all had they? No something else had grown. Words failed Steven as he stared at what looked like a softball sized bulge, barely contained by the extra fabric of the fly of the boxer briefs. The combination of the heavy, swaying mass and Olive's flat, toned stomach created a gap in the front where the boxer's band lifted off of her tan skin.

"You like what you see? Your wife clearly did," she said. Olive was already a confident person, but she stood there, smiling, in what seemed like an aura of pure dominance. Like she had become a goddess. Steven knew he had about a foot on her but now she seemed somehow....taller?

Steven's accidental step backwards caused Olive to laugh briefly, before she brought her head back down and met his eyes. Her face took on a determined look as she asked, "You want to see it, don't you?"

Either she was asking rhetorically or she took his stunned silence as a tacit approval. Her excited breath quickened as she traced a fingernail down her bare chest. It slowly passed her small breasts and her beautifully pink nipples hardened to points. Then the imaginary line she drew focused his attention on the subtle ridges of her abs before her finger sank underneath the boxers.

"Are you ready?" asked Olive, with a grin.

"What the fuck is this?" was all Steven could say.

"Oh this? This is a real cock," Olive replied as she muscled the substantial bulk of her penis out of the fly of Steven's boxers. When she finally freed the beast it seemed to explode out before hanging there slightly swaying in its massive glory. Olive's cock had her exact skin tone, and so it looked both alien, and like it had always been a part of her.

Gently resting on two massive balls, easily three times the size of Steven's, the penis looked to have the length and girth of a beer can. Not a normal sized can either, but one of those 16 ounce tall boys. What's more, the fact that the skin on the shaft looked bunched up and slightly baggy, indicated that even though Olive now had the largest cock that Steven had ever seen, she was definitely a grower, not a shower.

Olive's words confirmed this suspicion, "You jelly, bro? Haha. And I'm not even hard. This baby gets way bigger."

She clasped her small hands around the shaft and wiggled it up and down, slapping it against the taut skin of her huge scrotum.

"God I just love playing with this thing," She added. "Anyways, to answer your question, I went into your room naked earlier to ask D if I could borrow a pair of your briefs, they always looked so comfortable. And I showed her my cock, and told her how I got the gift from a friend this morning and haven't had time to... adjust my wardrobe, so I needed a loaner pair."

As Olive told her story she started to walk slowly across the room toward the stunned and agape Steven. "But she was just sitting there in bed speechless, I had to snap her out of it, so I climbed up onto the bed, stood over her, dangled it right in her face and slapped her cheek with it. What else was I to do?" she asked, with a look of feigned innocence.

"You did what? How..How did she react?" Steven wasn't sure he wanted the answer.

Olive reached Steven and took both of his hands in hers. "Oh it's okay bro, she wasn't mad or anything," she said in a reassuring tone. "She just moaned a little bit, then got out of bed and grabbed this pair from your dresser. What do you think? I Look good in these don't I?" She leaned back slightly away from him so he could get a better look, but as she did this, she pressed her overwhelming bulk against his crotch.

Steven jerked back away from the pleasant, warm pressure, but it was too late. His manhood was beginning to swell. He wasn't quite sure why. Was it the thought of his beautiful wife drooling over a monster cock? Was it Olive's naked body against his? Either way he refused to give her the satisfaction of knowing how this was affecting him. But the look on Olive's face hinted that she knew already.

"Oh I'm sorry!" She said with clear sarcasm as she put on a pouty face and looked up at him.

"What else did you do to her!?" Steven asked as he tried to hide his growing erection. "She looks like she is in shock."

"Nothing else, I swear. I just... asked if she wanted to touch it. Do you want to?" her confident aura returned as she bit her lower lip.

Steven had to make his escape now before he lost control. He bolted out of the kitchen and returned to the safety of his bedroom. "Are you alright baby?" he asked Diana who looked to be her normal self again.

"Yeah honey, I'm fine. Did she show it to you?" Diana was wearing nothing but a white lace bra that perfectly held her gorgeous breasts, and a matching pair of panties.

"Um yes she did. What the hell is that thing? I mean that has to be too big right? Why did she do it anyway?" Steven was rambling as he leaned back against the closed door.

"Hey, hey," Diana cut in, "it's okay. We can talk to her about it tomorrow. Let's just relax. I don't know what to think about that... monster, but I know right now I need you." She stood up and walked slowly over to him, "And judging by the tent in your pants, you need me too. Let me take your mind off of it." As she reached where he was standing she knelt down, undid his trousers and pulled out his rock hard cock.

To Steven's amazement, he was already dripping with precum. He looked down at D, his woman, his little cum-slut, he reminded himself, and watched as she wrapped her thick, dick-sucking lips around his shaft while staring up at him. It was clear the events of the afternoon had gotten both of them excited. Diana wasted no time pretending to be subtle as she buried his cock down her throat.

She was practiced, she buried him to the hilt and still had room to stick out her warm, wet tongue and lick his balls. She did all this with her eyes locked on his. What she did next surprised him. She grabbed his hands and placed them on the back of her head, then she reached behind him and grabbed onto his ass with both hands before pulling herself in forcefully and slamming his cock as deep as it could go.

After almost a minute thrusting like this Diana removed her right hand and Steven could hear her begin to moan as it was clear she was now fingering herself. He looked down to find that D's soaking pussy had created a small puddle on the floor. She had never been this horny, he thought. Then again, neither had he. He could feel the orgasm building up inside of him, so he abruptly pulled back out of her mouth. She gasped as she took her first real breath.

"Why did you stop?" she asked with a pouty expression.

"Get on the bed," commanded Steven.

"Yes daddy," Diana turned and crawled away from him and mounted the bed. She propped herself there on her knees and pulled down her panties before resting her head down on the comforter. "I'm ready daddy," she said as she squeezed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, revealing her luscious thick lipped pussy and tight little ass-hole. Juices were already running down her milky white thighs and soaking the sheets. " Please, please fuck your little slut. Fuck me with your huge cock," she moaned.

She had never said that before... She never said my cock was...huge. The thought was fleeting as Steven approached his fuck-toy, his human fleshlight. He slid in with ease and began pounding away.

The rest of the session didn't last long due to Steven's pace and the fact that both of them were beyond horny. The rest of the evening also went by quickly and as well as could be expected despite the elephant cock in the room. Tomorrow was Saturday after all, and the three of them could have an open and honest chat about what happened.

But that didn't help keep Steven's mind from racing that night. Why had Diana been so clearly turned on by what she saw? Why did she call his cock huge? Was she fantasizing about being fucked by Olive? Why had she been moaning so loudly when they had sex that afternoon? She always tried to be quiet.... Why did she seem frustrated when she hurried to the bathroom after I finished? Why was she in there so long?

When sleep finally came for Steven, his dreams gave him no reprieve. He dreamt about walking into his bedroom yesterday to find Olive in his place. Doggy style fucking his screaming wife. She seemed to be squirting with every thrust. He had only gotten her to do that once.

Then Olive noticed him, "Oh hey dude! I got her super warmed up. You wanna turn? Hey D, let's tag your hubby in. What do you say?"

"Nooo! Sorry baby but please not..huh..yet.....ugghhh," she was grunting and screaming with the continued pounding, gripping and biting the comforter. "Please don't stop fucking me daddy!" she got out in between leg shaking orgasms.

"Don't ever stop fucking me daddy! I....uggghhh....love your huge cooooock!" she screamed, eyes crossed, through her gritted teeth, and the comforter. Her blushing face was a mess of sweat, tears, and running eye liner. She had dolled herself up for the new owner of her pussy.

From his angle Steven could see Diana's pussy absolutely stretched to its limit around Olive's monster. What looked like a beer can flaccid, now had a girth that rivaled Diana's shaking thighs. When Olive pulled back, almost a foot of shaft was revealed, half of which was wrapped in the grip of the inside of Diana's pussy. It was as if Diana's pussy had a mind of its own and was begging for the cock to come back inside, begging not to be left empty again.

And when Olive thrusted back in, gripping Diana's wide hips for leverage, the entire cock disappeared into Diana's depths. Depths that Steven could never dream of reaching. When Diana's now bright-red ass slapped against Olive's lap, the continuous stream of juices that had been pouring out, and dripping off of her swollen clit, would instead spray out behind her. This resulted in the bed, and Olive's softball sized balls being absolutely drenched in D's lady cum.

"Oh fuck! I'm about to fill her up, bud. You might wanna watch this!!" Olive said joyfully as she started to pick up the pace.

Right on que Diana released her grip on the comforter and placed her hands against the headboard. She was now pushing herself onto Olive, impaling herself on her new master's cock. Olive released her grip, clasped her hands together behind her head and thrusted in rhythm with Diana. Diana turned her head as much as she could to try to face Olive. Steven could now see Diana's look of wide eyed joy.

Her eyebrows were raised and tilted up in the middle and she wore the biggest smile he had ever seen. "Yeeesss!!" she screamed as she grunted with the effort she was now putting into milking her master's cock with her body. "Pleeeease cum inside me DADDY!!! Fill me up!..Ugghh.. Make me yours!....UUggghh GAWD!... Fucking claim my PUSSY!!"

Then the grand finale happened. "I'm gonna cum!" screamed Olive. At that Diana pulled herself almost all the way off of Olive's monster, revealing even more of its length, and with one final push she slammed herself back down onto it, shrieking with pure delight and pleasure. Just when Olive's balls seemed to clench with veins popping, promising to force a motherload of cum into Diana's fertile womb....Steven awoke.

It was early in the morning, the rays of sunlight just starting to peek through the curtains, filling the room with a pleasant yellow glow. Steven sat up in bed, the movement making him realize that he had a massive hard on and had soaked the front of his boxer briefs in precum.

Gorthour
Gorthour
110 Followers
12