Subverted Expectations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that dream?" he thought to himself as he looked over at his still sleeping wife. She was lying there peacefully and gently sighing, possibly dreaming herself. He hoped she wasn't having a dream like his. The dream was starting to slip away as the morning grogginess faded, but as he looked down at Diana, the image of her face in utter rapture dominated his thoughts. He shook himself fully awake and decided to start the day. He changed his underwear, put on some sweatpants and shuffled into the kitchen to start the coffee.

After some time, Diana finally joined him at the kitchen table where he was relaxing, looking at the news on his phone, and slowly sipping his coffee. Diana was wearing his favorite outfit, one of her simple cotton v neck t-shirts with no bra, her nipples creasing the thin fabric. The shirt hung short displaying her perfect bouncing ass in pink cotton underwear. Diana sat across from him with her own mug of coffee and smiled at him

"Yesterday was nice," she said, "I slept great too. How did you sleep?"

"Uh.. fine I guess," Steven paused. He was waiting for her to make the first move, but she just sat there in her usual morning person, good mood. Steven decided he had to start the conversation, "I wanted to talk about yesterday actually. How do you feel about what Olive did? Not just to herself but to you? Don't you think she crossed some boundaries?"

"Honestly, after thinking about it last night, I don't think it's our place to judge her at all. It's her body and she deserves to be proud of that....thing," she replied.

"What?" Steven asked, surprised. "I get that it is her body, but this is a huge decision and it's gonna change her life forever. It seems like she just....jumped into it. I thought you would be with me on this."

"We don't know how long she has been thinking about it. It's not a big deal hun. I'm happy for her. And "with you"? Do we really need to pick sides on this issue? Because you might find yourself outnumbered..."

"Diana, I will concede that what she does with her body is entirely her choice, but she basically assaulted you with that....fucking monster yesterday. You don't feel the least bit offended by that?" Steven replied.

"Oh come on!" Diana said, setting down her coffee mug. "You know she has always been flirty. That hasn't changed just because she has a huge cock now. She was always flaunting herself in front of me, in front of you too for that matter." Deanna paused for a moment before her face showed a look of surprised understanding, "Oh I think I get it now. I think you are just getting jealous! Are you jealous that a girl in the house has a much bigger cock than you? Huh? Are you worried that you are gonna lose me to her?"

Steven tried to fight his anger and took a deep breath, "No. I am perfectly secure with my dick. And I know you wouldn't cheat on me. This is just so abrupt and I don't know how I feel about it yet."

He knew that there was no way out of this except to be mature about it. He knew that if he acted jealous at all, it could turn his wife off to him. He needed to be a man, but how could he? How could he be an alpha male in his wife's eyes, when their roommate could simply walk by and make Diana drool over her obviously superior "man"-hood. A real catch 22 he thought.

"Okay then hunny. I get it. But you are just gonna have to get used to it. Olive is here to stay and I think so is her new friend," she smiled at him again after a sip of her coffee. "Hey. I love you."

"I love you too," he replied, smiling to hide his concern.

To Steven's bewilderment, the rest of the day progressed like nothing had changed at all. Nobody wanted to talk about the implications this had on their friendship. The two girls just wanted to talk about how nice it looked, how big it must be, and they constantly asked for his opinion as well. Nobody cared that Olive now walked around completely naked in the house. Diana barely tried to hide the fact that she was constantly staring at it.

The next few weeks went by much the same, but Steven noticed all the changes. Diana started wearing less and less herself. She went from the usual sweatpants and sweatshirts, to wearing his "favorite outfit", to finally wearing nothing but a lace bra.

Steven and Olive could both practically smell Diana's sweet pussy, as it was constantly dripping its juices down her thighs. She didn't seem to care, but this clearly affected Olive, who would get hard from the intoxicating smell. Diana always took this opportunity to "help measure it" with measuring tape, or by comparing it to household objects, or her forearm... or face... When confronted about this by Steven, her reply was, "Oh come on. It's not a big deal! We are just having some fun right? You should take your clothes off too!"

The flirting also got more intense. Diana would sit in Olive's lap while the three of them watched Netflix on the couch, "I'm just teasing her."

Diana's morning "naked yoga" stretches were now audienced by Olive as she stroked her massive cock, "What? I can't do my yoga anymore?"

Olive would also now join them in their Japanese-style shower room to, "Save water bro!"

Diana would always offer to "help" Olive clean her huge member while the two of them playfully giggled at Steven's erection, "Oh it's just innocent fun, babe. Besides, it looks like you are enjoying it. I'll take care of you next."

And this was all in front of Steven. He had no idea what went on when he was at work. Deanna didn't have a job and Olive worked from home.

Another defense Diana would use to excuse her behavior was that she had "let" Steven fuck her everyday. But it was more like she had demanded it. She was hornier than ever and Steven had started to fatigue from the constant fucking. When he couldn't get hard, she made him eat her out while fingering her, or she made him lie down while she squatted over his face and made him tongue bath her pussy and now even her ass hole.

She had always been into anal, but she never wanted Steven's tongue to go near there. Now she regularly and thoroughly cleaned the inside of her ass so that she could comfortably make Steven rim her for hours. She wanted to be dominated less and less and was practically now treating him like the fuck-toy. She stopped calling him daddy and stopped calling herself any degrading names in front of him.

The roles had definitely flipped and now Steven dreaded being pulled into the bedroom by Diana. If he was hard. She would make him get on his knees while she basically used his cock as an anal dildo, bouncing back and forth while fingering herself to completion. If he wasn't hard... he would be forced to either bury his tongue in her ass, or she would push out her pink rosebud and force him to suck on it.

She was degrading him now, and she was loving it.

What made this worse was that Olive would occasionally "joke" that if Steven couldn't keep satisfying Diana, that she would love to "help out". This would always be followed by the two of them giggling but without any actual denial from Diana or any reassurance for Steven.

Thus he felt resigned to his new role in the relationship. One evening while Steven was on his knees behind Diana and being forced to lick clean her tight pink ass hole, as she spread it apart with her fingers and gaped it for him, Diana, in the heat of passion, accidentally moaned Olive's name. To reassure the surprised Steven, she simply told him, "It's just a fantasy hunny, don't worry. Now get back there...I'm getting close!"

The final straw for Steven was when he realized why for the past week, Diana was only letting him near her ass. Normally he wouldn't complain about this, but he thought it strange that she didn't even let him finger her pussy anymore. He had been searching his closet on Friday morning before work for more underwear (Olive took about half of his) when he found it. Next to a large bottle of lube, Diana had hidden a massive dildo.

It had clearly been used because the lube was half empty and dildo was marked with a line near the base with yesterday's date above it. It was sitting next to a box with a card on top. When Steven read the card, the size and shape of the dildo made sense.

The card read, "I figured you could get some use out of this. I knew Stevie just wasn't gonna cut it for you anymore, so I found a company that makes dildos out of "custom molds of your partner's cock". This baby is my exact size and shape, and unlike Steven, it will always stay rock-hard for you. Just don't let him see this."

The box it came in had a picture of the beast and the dimensions. "Length: 14 inches, Circumference: 15 inches" It even had her massive balls, each about the size of a softball. This was definitely what Olive looked like when she was hard. Her cock seemed to triple in size when it filled with blood and even her balls seemed to swell up to twice the size they were when she was flaccid.

The cock stood upright sitting on a wide base that also appeared to be a suction cup. Steven realized, with little relief, that it wasn't quite as big as the cock that ravaged his wife in his dream. Or was it a nightmare?

The realization hit Steven like a wave. She had been using this. She didn't want him near her pussy because he would know right away that something was up. She must have been warming up! Practicing before trying to take on the real thing!

It was over.... He knew he could never satisfy her again. He was hot with anger and jealousy. He resolved he would confront the two of them about this when he got home from work. Maybe he could still salvage this. From what little he knew about Futanari, he knew that their chosen partners would slowly start to change as well. Before they even had sex, their partners would change on the inside, they would make room to fit the huge cocks almost magically.

Steven knew that Diana had a somewhat shallow vagina, because in certain positions he could reach the opening of her cervix. But that would clearly not be the case now. The dildo Diana had been practicing with would make it all the way to her rib cage! He also knew that Futanari could endow others with equally massive cocks, if...they wanted to.

His plan was to come home, and remind Diana of their commitment, and he would demand that Olive make things right! He didn't deserve this! And if their relationship was going to continue, if Olive didn't want to ruin the loving couple's sex life, she had to give him a cock that would continue to satisfy Diana. He needed to be a man again, her man, her "Daddy".

So today, Steven, heart pounding with anxiety, practiced what he would say as he drove home for the weekend.

12