All Comments on 'Subverted Expectations Ch. 01'

by Gorthour

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Realdeal123Realdeal123over 2 years ago

Just make sure that this story didn't involve with futa and woman being ridiculous cruel bitches that have only life goal in huliminate husband for their pleasures like in ALL geneic cuckold stories in exist.

It will be better if husband get into action that didn't involve with being huliminate too.

FeredirFeredirover 2 years ago

Only thing I was not a fan of is how Olive keeps talking like a man saying stuff like "dude", "bro", "bud" but maybe that's just how you wanted her character to be. Next chapter will probably decide if I stick with it or not but so far it was a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started out great, but I agree with Realdeal123.

Can't wait for part 2!

Luke____XLuke____Xover 2 years ago

Thanks for the chapter, can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I already love this but I do hope it doesn't become too humiliating and honestly I hope you're looking to add some romance between the three, and maybe Steven getting taught how to blow Olive by Diana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has a lot of potential and your writing ability shows, i am very excited to read the next part! As many others have commented I just hope this becomes a more romantic story than a cuckold one. Hope it comes out soon!

GorthourGorthourover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for your feedback! Honestly I really like these ideas. I am already planning on going into the romantic direction soon, but first Steven has to change a little bit. I don't want him to jump on board right away, I think I want him to be "convinced" a little bit before giving in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am getting a bad premonition when he says he is going to confront Diana AFTER work when she and Olive will be alone at home during the day and Diana was already almost at the base of the dildo the day before. Please don't make it so he comes back from work and Diana and Olive have already had sex or are having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm really looking forward to the continuation of this story. I also hope that Olive's cock is actually really big. maybe even in Steven's dream and that would be really cool. I really like the story you made. I hope you will continue to make stories like this in the future. like the story of a blessed mother futa who has an affair with her son's boyfriend. that would be really cool. I hope you will consider it. thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGorthour@Gorthour
I created this profile to write the stories I wish already existed. But there are a lot of stories on here. Maybe I just haven't found my favorites yet. I am new to this and would appreciate any feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES