Subverted Expectations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven took this opportunity to step in and stop things before they got out of hand. Somehow he had fought to regain some semblance of awareness despite how mad with lust he was, and how amazing he felt.

"Okay guys, this.. This is getting to be a little too much for me," he said, trembling, "Have... mmm.. Have I done enough now? We have had a little fun, right?" He took a deep breath and gained some more composure as the group turned to face him.

"I just need to know that this is going somew-"

"Steven," Katie cut him off, stepping towards him. "Just relax and settle in, because I think we are just getting started. Besides," she smiled and pointed down at his erect and twitching dick, "we all know you are enjoying this."

She approached him slowly, "Olive and Diana both had some fun with you, now it's my turn." Standing in front of Steven, she used one hand starting at the base of her overpowering womanhood, and stroked up toward the head. She soaked her fingers in the slick juices Diana had left all over the massive shaft, and brought them to her lips.

"Mmm... Your wife tastes delicious," she moaned as she sucked on her fingers, stepping closer to him. "You really are a lucky man! Though I bet she never gets this wet for you."

"Hey, be nice!" Diana chimed in, "It's not his fault he doesn't have your... your amazing cock." Somehow Diana's words didn't make Steven feel any better.

"Ah, you're right. I'm sorry," replied Katie, "It's just that I have been dying to take Steven here, down a peg or two. He is always so confident at work." She stopped in front of him.

"You know, Steven, I have wanted to do this for a looong time," Katie said. "Your little tart Shelby gave it up too quickly. I know you have been trying hard to tease out her naughty side, but all I had to do was unzip and drop my cock on her desk to get her drooling, and begging for it. But what I really want is you."

She leaned in close and put her warm body against his, hugging his side, and pressing her cock against his abs. It's ridiculous length reached all the way to his ribs. She leaned in and spoke with her head resting on his shoulder, "If you behave and be a good boy, I'll show you what you have been missing. I promise I will make you feel soooo good." She grabbed her cock with her free hand and rubbed it against his. She used her girth to press down on his dick and make it flick up and rest perpendicularly on top of hers.

"Oh my god, that would be so hot!" said Diana, gleefully. "Mmm, oh god I would just love to watch that," Diana confessed as she sat on the couch gently rubbing the lips of her oozing pussy with one hand and massaging her ample breasts with the other. "I'm sorry baby," she teased, "But honestly, the thought of her plugging your ass with that thing is driving me mad."

This sounded like a nightmare to Steven. He had experimented alone months ago with some prostate stimulation using one of Diana's normal, human being sized dildos. It had felt good, but he never really got the sensation he was hoping for.

As Steven looked down at this sight, he un-willingly took in every inch of her monster. It's massive, soft-pink head was very slightly thinner than the shaft. Thick bulging veins ran up and down it's length and a cute little birthmark accented her soft, clean shaven skin at the base. He noticed his heart was pounding, and his twitching cock was still painfully erect and oozing pre-cum, much like the other "girls", though quite a bit less.

"What is happening to me," he thought. He was staring at his boss's monster dick and imagining himself slowly sitting down on it. The thick head spreading apart his asshole and plunging inside. He couldn't help but picture himself in ecstasy, greedily devouring the shaft, inch by amazing inch, with his ass. The thick shaft grinding against his prostate, making his whole body shudder until his ass finally rests on the base, hiding her birthmark.

"What in the fuck," he accidentally said aloud, as he tried to shake the image from his head. He was quivering on the edge of a hands-free orgasm, brought on by his own imagination. But was that really his imagination? He had never fantasized about that in the past. Why now?

He just now noticed other subtle changes to his body. Not only was his cock harder and more swollen than it had ever been, but he could feel a strange tightness and warmth just inside of his ass. Stranger yet, was the feeling of growing emptiness deeper inside.

"Hey stop that!" Diana said, watching how Steven was shuddering. "I know what you are doing, Kat. Not yet!"

"What are you talking about?" asked Steven, "Katherine, what are you doing?"

"She is, I guess I don't know a better word for it than, imprinting?" answered Olive. "She plans to make you hers. She is making your body...change, in order to take her in."

"Oh... That's not quite right," Katie began to explain with excitement, "We don't make anyone do anything. If Steven's body is changing, hahaha, it's because he wants it to!

"The same thing happened to your wife I think. Olive didn't force her vagina to deepen and stretch, Diana is just craving being filled by a real cock."

Her words hurt, but not nearly as much as they would have, if Steven was not too shocked by the implications. His body was already willingly changing?

"No. No fucking way!" Steven shook his head and pushed himself away from Katie. "What exactly is happening to me!?"

"I've seen this happen before," she answered, "Your prostate is growing and stretching itself along the inside of your ass. It's slowly becoming one big, ultra sensitive G-spot. And you are growing deeper and slightly looser so you can fit me."

Steven couldn't believe what he was hearing. Before he had time to think, Shelby cut in.

"Oh my god Steven, you have to let her fuck you!" she said as she stood up and walked over to him. "You won't regret it, trust me!"

"I tell you what," Olive said, "If you let her fuck you, I will give you a dick like mine! How does that sound, D?"

"Oh god yes! Mmm.. Fuck my husband's ass with that monster!" by now Diana had drenched the edge of the couch where she sat, watching. She didn't seem to care at all. "Oh but that can wait for a bit, we have all night. I have a fun game we can play first! Everybody sit down," said Diana excitedly before running out of the room toward the kitchen.

"Ugh. Fine," sighed Katie, as she reluctantly complied. She turned to walk away from Steven, but looked over her shoulder and gave him a wink. This sent nervous chills rushing down his spine.

Olive and Katie both sat down near each other on one end of the sectional, and Shelby guided Steven to the other and pushed him down before sitting on his lap facing him.

"Hey hun," she said, in her calming southern accent, "Take a deep breath. If you don't want this, you can stop. You should be able to go back to being yourself." She began gently stroking his cock with her fingertips, "Of course, you'll be stuck with this little fellow. Just relax and go with the flow, honey."

Shelby leaned in and began to nibble his ear. The combination of her touch and the pleasant, ever building pressure of his growing, sensitive prostate, sent him right up to the edge again.

He was saved by the bell, as Diana returned to the living room. She was carrying two 6-quart mixing bowls and one 12 ounce measuring cup.

"This is for you," she said as she handed Steven the measuring cup, "and these are for you two." She placed a mixing bowl on the floor in front of Olive and Katie.

"We are gonna play a little game!" Diana explained, clearly excited, "I know how much Steven can cum, but I wanna see how much cum a futa can produce! We will pretend it's a fun little competition. We will see who can resist coming the longest, and who cums the most!"

Dianna sat down next to Steven. "I'll jerk him off, you go handle the big boys," she said to Shelby.

"With pleasure," replied Shelby, as she sauntered off toward the others.

"Oh thank god," said Olive, "It's about time. I have been backed up all day. It is going to feel so good to finally release." She sighed as she slouched into the back of the couch with her arms behind her head. She slid her pelvis forward so Shelby could get a better purchase on her mast.

Katie followed suit, but looked unsure, "Me too, but Diana dear, I really don't think these bowls will be enough. You don't mind a little mess on your floor, do you?"

Diana laughed, "Are you kidding me? Shelby and I already made a huge mess."

It was true. The two of them were clearly well hydrated. The combined pool of their love juices spread out across the living room floor in a proportion that stretched belief. Their pleading pussies, constantly lubricating themselves in preparation for what was sure to be the fuck of a lifetime.

Seeing that Shelby was now in position on her knees between the two futas, each hand gripping one of the giant cocks at their base, Diana prepared herself as well. She simply turned to face Steven, and made an "okay" sign with her index finger and thumb creating a circle that exactly matched the thickness of his turgid cock. She placed this cock ring right around Stevens head, and it just barely touched his circumference.

"Alright," she said with excitement, pausing briefly, "Start!"

Shelby immediately went to work. Her practiced hands raced to the top of each cock, and coating her hands in their precum, she gripped and twisted the swollen heads, torturing the futas with the intense pleasure. They both squealed and instinctively bucked, thrusting up in an attempt to push Shelby's hands down their shafts. After a few seconds of teasing, Shelby finally got into a rhythm. She would work the slick shafts for a while, before returning to twisting the sensitive heads. Back and forth she did this as Steven and Diana watched on.

Steven realized finally that Diana hadn't moved her hand at all. "W..what are you doing?" he asked, trembling in anticipation.

"Oh I'm giving them a head start, I figured you needed the handicap," she teased, "Oh that last part was just a joke. I can just tell that you are already on the edge, and I wanted to help out. I know it's cheating."

"Oh yeah?" he retorted, grinning, "You think I can't last?" He was beginning to enjoy this, despite himself, he realized. He was starting to wonder why he was so mad in the first place. Maybe it was the naked, sexy women surrounding him, wanting to have fun with him, wanting to fuck him. Maybe it was the thought of his wife overcome with pleasure. Maybe it was the intoxicating aromas of the various fluids all over the floor and couch. Whatever it was, Steven was starting to break.

"Oh I can finish you in seconds!" Diana said, interrupting his thoughts.

"Oh please. Try me!" They were playfully teasing each other now.

"Okay," she said, shrugging, "Don't say I didn't warn you." Diana simply leaned in and began to whisper in his ear, "Look at your boss's cock. Mmm, fuck. Just look at that thick, long, beautiful dick!" She added slight pauses between her words as she described it.

Against his will, Steven was staring at the monster cock that Shelby was massaging.

"Now," continued Diana, "You feel that delightful pressure in your ass? You still feel your 'P-spot' growing? Pushing against your inner walls?"

Steven let out a soft moan as he unwillingly clenched his ass hole. The feeling that shot through him was incredible. He realized, to his dismay, that he could practically massage his own prostate now. The action caused him to gasp and thrust upward slightly. Diana's fingers didn't move as Steven's head pushed through them.

Diana clearly knew him inside and out. She was going to make him milk himself! "Oh you cruel, little bitch, haha," he thought.

An evil smile crept onto her face as she continued teasing, "Now, baby, just imagine how AMAZING it would feel to have that dick slide into you. It is sooo thick!"

Steven was losing control. He began to reflexively squeeze and relax himself, massaging his prostate with his own ass. This caused him to begin slowly thrusting up and down with the rhythm. His cock, still wet with Olive's precum, easily sliding up and down through his wife's feather-light grip. Remembering that his cock was still covered in his sexy roommate's precum, sent another wave of pleasure through him.

Diana ratcheted up the torment. She pressed on, this time feigning the high-pitched, breathy voice that accompanied her orgasms. "Ooh... yes! Mmm! Picture that thick cock pushing its way inside your ass! Ooh...fuck! That thick head feels so good on your P-spot!" she said, still not tightening her grip. She didn't need to. This was already working far too well. Steven was thrusting faster and faster.

"Oh no daddy! She is pushing it further inside! Hmm.. Oh my gawd!" she moaned, feigning an orgasm. "She is fucking your ass, daddy! She is making you hers! Mmm.. Your prostate is being assaulted by that thick, fucking cock!"

That was it. Steven thrusted wildly as his prostate sent wave after wave of pleasure through him. He was having a full body, mind bending orgasm. Diana responded by finally tightening her grip on him with her hole hand, but not too tight to restrict his spastic thrusts. Steven's cries drowned out the giggles and moans he heard from the onlookers.

When the seemingly endless orgasm finally subsided, and Steven came back to reality, he noticed that Diana had caught almost all of his milky white cum in the measuring cup. From the intensity of his orgasm, he had imagined quite a bit more than the less than half an ounce he produced.

"Mmm. Good job baby! That was fun!" Diana said as she leaned down and sucked the remainder off of his still sensitive cock, before spitting it into the cup. "That is actually a lot you know! You must have really enjoyed that!"

Steven was too exhausted to respond. He simply lied there, occasionally quivering when hit with an aftershock of his earthquake orgasm.

"Alright honey, now you just relax and watch," she landed a peck kiss on his cheek, "I'm gonna go 'help' Olive!"

She raced over and dropped to her knees in front of Olive. Shelby removed her hand from Olive's dick and began to work up and down Katie's length with a double-hand grip. After briefly showing the other's the amount of cum Steven produced, she began to empty the contents of the measuring cup onto Olive's rigid member.

In contrast to everyone's wide eyed, open mouth surprise, Diana had a look of mischievous determination. She dropped the now empty cup on the couch beside Olive, and began to spread Steven's cum around her shaft. She was using his semen as a lubricant!

After thoroughly coating the drool inducing dick in front of her, she reached one hand down to her crotch, and easily shoved four fingers inside. Staring into Olive's stunned eyes, a squelching, sloshing sound could be heard as Diana vigorously fingered herself.

Moments later she pulled her hand free with her fingers in a cupped position, soaked in her own lubricant.

"A little love from both of us," she said as she now spread her sweet juices on Olive, combining it with Steven's cum to make a cocktail.

The act caused Olive to shiver with lust. Diana clearly wasn't trying "help" her at all. She started slow, working both of her hands up and down the slick shaft, twisting at the top before tightly squeezing back down. She slowly built up the desire this way for several minutes before alternating her pace. Working slowly up and then forcefully jerking back down while squeezing tighter.

"Mmm," she purred, "Imagine this is my pussy you're slamming into." She worked faster and faster, simulating what she had described. "Oh yes! Fuck my pussy, mommy!"

"Oooh fuck, fuck, fuck!" cried Olive, "You are so fucking naughty! Mmm, your pussy feels so good!"

Witnessing this, Shelby decided to pick up the pace, jerking her boss fast and faster. This had suddenly become a race! Steven, still sapped of his energy, could only lie there and watch.

Excited to meet the challenge, Diana smiled as she changed her technique once more. With one hand wrapped as far around the girth as she could, she squeezed and worked from tip to base. As soon as one hand slid to the bottom, pulling the skin taut, the other hand would twist around the hypersensitive head before following the other down.

Alternating hands with each torturous stroke downwards, she smiled at Olive, "Does that feel good, mommy?"

Diana's stroking felt to Olive like she was perpetually sliding forward into a never-ending, moist pussy. And Diana calling her "mommy", strangely aroused her even more.

"Ooh fuck! D!" moaned Olive, "You're gonna make me cum! Oh I have wanted this for soooo long!"

Diana worked her hands faster and faster, "Oh god yes! Cum for me, mommy!"

Steven watched as Olive writhed and moaned in agonizing pleasure. Her massive scrotum began pulsating, promising to force a mother load through her pipe.

Diana let go with one hand to grab the mixing bowl, and continued to stroke with the other, just as the first thick rope shot out of Olive's red, swollen cock-head.

The sight was awe inspiring. The half-inch thick ropes of cum that erupted from Olive reached several feet into the air before cascading down onto Diana. Mouth agape, she desperately tried to catch the cum running down her chest by holding the bowl under her breasts.

Neither Steven nor Diana had any clue just how much a futa could cum, and they were now witnessing it first hand. As the literal gallons of warm, delicious cum painted her white, Diana screamed out in pleasure.

The experience of being absolutely basted in "Mommy's" cum, and tasting the gobs that fell into her mouth, brought Diana to orgasm as well. She quivered and involuntarily began rubbing her aching clit with her free hand. The orgasm was made even more powerful by the sensation of the thick, warm, futa-cream that ran down her torso and into her pussy.

"Thank god she is on the pill," Steven thought to himself, before witnessing Katie begin to cum as well. Shelby just aimed Katie's cock right at her face, and took blast after blast, allowing the cum to run down her body and drip into the bowl on the floor.

While his boss's load was slightly smaller than Olive's, both women easily more than filled the mixing bowls.

The two dutiful servants continued to jerk off their masters throughout their bucking, screaming orgasms. They only stopped and let go when the pulsing cocks no longer produced anything.

"Oh my god," Diana said as she turned to look at Steven, holding the overflowing mixing bowl out in front of her. "Just look at this!"

Diana had a thick layer of white icing that covered the front of her body. She licked her lips while staring into the bowl, hungry for more, before plunging her face into it. She needed it! She wanted to absorb all of the sweet nectar.

Lifting herself out of the bowl, thick streams of cum poured off of her face. She looked into Steven's eyes, her mouth full of cum and began to swallow it. Her eyes rolled back as she savored the taste and warm feeling of the magic-like substance that filled her stomach.

The others watched and gently moaned as they pleasured themselves to the show. The futas were still rock hard.

Diana then raised the bowl high above her, and gazing up at it, she poured the contents out. Showering herself in cum, she emptied the bowl and set it down beside her. In rapture, she rubbed her hands down her face and neck, over her heaving breasts, and down further. Pushing a mass of the semen down to her dripping cunt.

"Ooh my god, Steven," she moaned, "It's just soo good! I.. hah!... I want more!"

Right on que, Shelby approached from behind and dumped her bowl onto his masturbating wife. After it was empty, Shelby kneeled behind Diana, and straddling her, she cupped and massaged her breasts. As Diana continued to pleasure herself, and Shelby continued to rub cum into her tits, the two futas finally stood up.