Subverted Expectations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I think we won, hahaha!" laughed Olive.

"How? How are you two still hard?" Asked Steven, his strength finally returning to him.

"Oh, we are just getting started," answered Katie.

"Let's go get cleaned up and take this party to the bedroom!" said Olive, excitedly.

"Oh god yes! Let's all get in the shower together!" Diana slowly stood up, her knees shaking. "Our shower room is huge, we can all fit"

The five of them walked through the puddle of cum and pussy juice, on their way to the bathroom. Steven had to help his quivering wife stay upright as they went.

Steven knew his night was just beginning, but it wasn't just dread or heartbreak that filled him. There was something else there too. Was it desire? Was he excited?

One thing he knew for sure, was that he might need to "open himself up" to even more new experiences if he was to get what he wanted...