Subverted Expectations Ch. 02

Story Info
Things start to heat up.
7.3k words
4.45
14.9k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorthour
Gorthour
110 Followers

This is the second part of Steven's harem saga. Feedback is welcomed! Tell me how I can improve my writing!

Please enjoy...

Chapter Two

Steven's mind was racing as he pulled into the driveway. "This is it," he thought, "This is when I take back some semblance of control." That is when he noticed another car in the driveway. "Damn it. Who the hell is that?" he knew it was going to be hard enough to convince Diana and Olive to have a chat with him, but now they had a guest over? "Wait a minute," Steven thought, as he began to realize that he recognized the car.

It was the same make and model of the car his boss drove. She hadn't been in the office today, and neither had his direct subordinate, he suddenly remembered. He had been practically alone in the office today and kept quite busy. But there was no way she could be here...right? Steven snapped out of it and finally parked and shut off the car. Taking one final deep breath, he climbed out and headed inside.

He half expected to be greeted at the back door that led to the driveway, but he saw nobody. He listened and heard the TV on in the living room and several excited giggles. "Oh god what now," his heart was racing, but he held on to hope that he would be pleasantly surprised when he walked into the living room.

Maybe one of Olive's friends had stopped by and they were all just innocently hanging out? Maybe this person just so happens to drive the same car as his boss. Nothing could have prepared him for what he saw as he rounded the corner into the living room.

The entrance to the living room was on the opposite wall to the TV, and the large, red, sectional sofa divided the room. The back of the sofa was to him and as he approached he could see the back of Olive's head and another woman's head, who's long dirty-blonde hair was in a loose bun. As he reached the back of the couch, his mouth dropped open, and with effort, he tried to process what he saw. The two girls on the couch both turned their heads to face him. Olive on the right just smiled, the girl on the left had a look of happy surprise. To his horror, the woman was indeed his boss Katherine.

Katherine, or Katie, was a very tall and thin woman. She had a runner's body and what she lacked in shapely curves, she made up for with her stunning beauty. She had slightly higher cheekbones and she always wore a confident smile on her thin face. Her dark brown eyes were her most striking feature, however, and framed with somewhat bold but elegant eyebrows, they always had an alluring gaze that seemed to pierce you.

The fact of her being here was in itself very unexpected, but not nearly as much as the fact that she (and everyone else) was completely naked, and she and Olive were both slouching back into the couch, legs spread, and proudly displaying their huge, and firmly erect cocks. Steven's boss, the woman he worked with everyday, was apparently also a futanari. He couldn't help but stare at the two dicks as they pointed up at the ceiling. They both appeared nearly equally massive, but Katie's seemed both a little thinner and a couple inches longer than Olive's.

As his gaze drifted downwards, he locked eyes with Diana. She was on her knees in front of the couch, breasts hanging there with her faint, pink nipples erect. She had a hand on the shaft of each of the cocks, struggling to grasp their impressive girth, and she was stroking them in unison. She looked up at Steven and just smiled. Not the faintest hint of a surprised look, like she had just been caught doing something bad. She actually seemed quite happy that he was home to see this.

It was then that he noticed another girl move her head out and around from behind Diana's and rest it on her shoulder. The girl was also on her knees behind Diana and as she straddled her, she was massaging Diana's breast and playing with her nipples with one hand, and with the other she was gently rubbing her swollen clit. The petit brunette that was groping his wife was none other than his direct subordinate, Shelby.

Shelby was a very charming southern girl, who brought a lot of fun and joy to the often dull workplace. She had long brown hair and her fair skin had lots of freckles. She and Steven worked very well together and he began to love it when he had to help her, or teach her something in the office. Their interactions began very professionally, but as they got to know each other, they began to flirt a little more and more. Steven found himself fantasizing about ravaging her. Her playful, kind, and innocent persona, giving in to the lust. Her flirting with him, gave him some small hope that she wanted the same thing. But now it seemed that Shelby was also lost in the same spell that had apparently fallen over the other woman in his life.

Time had seemed to slow as Steven took this all in. It seemed too much to process, but before he could regain control of himself, and close his mouth, the ladies greeted him with excitement.

"Hey baby!" Diana said smiling.

"Steven, I had no idea your wife was so fun!" Katie chimed in, "You should have introduced us sooner. Sorry Shelby and I weren't at work today. After Olive invited us over, we decided to take the day off and enjoy ourselves."

"Your boss is so cool, baby," Diana said, "Did you know she was the one who gave Olive her cock? They met at that bar that Olive goes to, and they must have hit it off! Just look at how big they both are!"

"Oh I know right! Kat's cock is so big, and it feels sooo good," Shelby said as she continued to stroke Diana's pussy. "It's making you so wet! Is Steven this big?"

"Haha oh god no," Olive replied, while Diana just giggled and shook her head. "But that's okay, we still love him. Right D? Oh, did you know Shelby and your boss are dating?"

"That's right," replied Shelby as she stood up from behind Diana. Steven was somehow relieved to see that she was still just a woman. She had a wonderfully small frame, with C-cup breasts and a small and cleanly shaved pussy. "Oh and sorry, but I told your wife that you have been flirting with me. She has nothing to worry about though, I've already been claimed," she said as she sat down on Katie's lap, stroking and hugging her cock against her flat stomach. The height of the shaft reached up to her chest.

"It's okay if you have been hitting on her, babe," Diana said as she stood up, herself. "She is hot!" she added as she spanked her ass. They both giggled and Diana proceeded to copy Shelby and sit on Olive's lap.

"I was just comparing these cocks," she said looking up at Steven, "You okay hun? Don't worry, we haven't done anything." As if what she had already done shouldn't bother him.

Steven finally shook his head and spoke, "Diana we need to talk." She just sat there biting her lip. "In private," he added.

"Oh Steven, calm down," Katie cut in, "We are just having a little fun. Why don't you join us? You can talk to Diana right here"

"Yeah babe, I'm sure what you have to say pertains to all of us anyway," added Diana, as she began to rub Olive's copious precum all over the thick head of her cock. She then pulled the skin taut down to the base with her left hand and twisted her right around the sensitive girth just under the head. This was Steven's favorite move, and Olive seemed to be enjoying it as well, as she moaned and released several more gobs of precum that easily surpassed any of Steven's cum-shots.

"Fine!" he yelled as he walked around in front of the couch. Diana dismounted with a sigh and sat next to Olive. She was listening but had one hand on Olive's monster cock and the other was exploring her pussy. Steven pressed on despite the wet sloshing sounds that came from his wife's dripping cunt. "First of all, I found the dildo."

"Oh...that," Diana said, looking somewhat guilty for the first time.

"Yeah that," continued Steven, "How could you do that? Do you think I'm okay with the way our sex life has changed? I've tried not to act jealous or possessive, but Olive is actually taking you away from me.

"And you!" he pointed at Olive, turning his attention to her, "You are ruining our relationship. I have tried to be cool, you know that! But now I think you owe me an apology, and I think something else..." Steven was struggling to find the courage to ask.

"Wh..what is it?" asked Olive, looking sorry herself.

"They way I see it... The only way I can salvage our relationship... is if you give me what you have!" he said as he pointed to her cock. "You know I can't satisfy her anymore. Not when you have that! Not when she had that toy in her closet! I need to be her man again! You owe me that much!"

The shared look of disgust on the women's faces, indicated to him that he had crossed a line with that last comment.

"Stevie you are right," replied Olive, "But I don't owe you anything. I know you have been really cool about all of this, so I'll tell you what." Olive paused, leaning forward and staring right at him smiling, "If you have some fun with us, if you are cool for just a little while longer, I might just give you what you want. We can call it a trial period. But it is also up to D."

Diana met eyes with Olive before turning to Steven. "Fine," she said, "But I get to decide what he has to do. What do you think babe? Are you gonna finally actually have fun with both of us?"

Dejected, Steven realized this was his only chance. He nodded in agreement and stepped toward the group. "Fine. Let's.. Let's have some fun," he said, putting on a forced smile.

The girls all reacted with excitement. "Take your clothes off and come sit with us!" Diana ordered happily.

Steven closed his eyes.

He had to do this. He knew he wasn't going to measure up, not for now. But he also knew he was secure, confident. He was a strong, and self-sure man. He would undress and proudly display what he had.

He began to disrobe starting with his shirt. His confidence rose with the playful applause and cheers he received from the women. He could do this. He then removed his pants and underwear. He stood there naked and opened his eyes.

The reactions were mixed. Diana had seen his manhood a thousand times, but the others had to suppress giggles.

"Oh my god Stevie," Shelby said, laughing, "You were hoping to get in my pants with that thing?" She twisted the knife as she wiggled her pinky.

"Oh stop it," Diana said, coming to his defense, "he cleans up nice when he gets hard!" She got up and walked over to him before dropping to her knees. She turned to face Shelby. "Watch this," she said, before slowly running her tongue over his balls while staring up at him.

"Come on baby, get hard for me," she said, pausing to talk dirty to him before returning to her task of ever-so-gently licking his sack. The sensation almost tickled him. "You like watching me play with Olive's monster don't you? Mmmm... It's soooo big. I know you Steven," she said, before beginning to lightly lick his head with the tip of her tongue. "You would love to see me willingly impale myself on that big, fat, dick! You would love to see my mind break from the pleasure, wouldn't you?"

The other girls were watching on and pleasuring themselves. Olive stroked her cock, and Shelby was grinding her pussy up and down on Katie's shaft, lubricating it with her overflowing juices. The sights, the feeling of Diana's wet tongue and warm breath, and the words Steven knew to be true, were all too much for him. It was at Diana's last suggestion that Steven lost the tug of war with himself, and his cock sprang up to full mast.

"See!" Diana said, looking at Shelby, "It's not too bad huh?"

"Hmm, I guess not," she replied, "I might have considered that adequate before I met Kat, haha!"

"Oooh!" Diana jumped up excitedly, "let's compare them! Steven never let us, but I have always thought it would be fun!" She grabbed a hold of his cock and led him toward the couch like a chained slave. "You two stand up," she said as she pointed at Olive and then Katie.

They both stood and walked over to Steven, excitedly. He was taller than Olive, but his boss was almost exactly his height. Katie's walk over to where Steven was standing was a short one, but as she sauntered over to him, time slowed again. He stared at her long toned legs as they brushed past each other. Her swaying hips made her massive cock wobble back and forth. As it approached, he could practically see how heavy it was.

Katie stopped in front of Steven and as their eyes met, she gave him a sly smile. Being this close to her naked body was intoxicating to Steven. He had always fantasized about her as well as Shelby, and now she was here, with a hand on her hips smiling seductively at him. He found himself just starting to forget his anger, his embarrassment, as his gaze wandered down from her eyes, passed her small nimble frame, all the way down to her cock.

"Now put your dicks next to his!" Diana eagerly ordered. The two of them did as she said and grabbing hold of their cocks by the base with both hands, they guided their heads in to press against his pelvis on either side of his manhood. His proud erection was practically swallowed by the two behemoths surrounding it. Steven was surprised to find himself resisting the urge to reach down and touch them. They were radiating warmth and causing his head to spin.

"Oh my god!" giggled Diana, "They are just so much bigger." She walked around to stand beside Steven to get a better view. Her knees trembled as she held on to him. "I really am sorry hun. I know this really isn't fair for you, I mean there is just no competition."

Diana must have caught his look of dejection. She suddenly nudged the other girls back away and stood in front of him. For a moment they just stared at each other. She gave him the kind loving look that he had fallen in love with. She then threw herself against him and kissed him passionately.

He was so taken aback by this that he paused for a moment before closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around her. She was being sweet and affectionate at first, but soon she was plunging her tongue into his mouth and biting his lips. He could feel her pussy soaking him, as she unintentionally began to grind herself atop his cock as it pressed up between her legs.

She then gently pulled her lips away from his and stepped back letting out a long, soft moan. She slowly opened her eyes and stared into Steven's. "Mmmm. Steven, thank you," she said, "You know I'm still your wife right? I always want to be. I want us all to enjoy each other hun, even if the specifics of our love lives change a little bit..."

He then realized that during their passionate moment, the others in the group had approached to join in. Shelby was behind him and she reached around him, gently stroking his hips with the tips of her fingers, inching closer and closer to his cock. "Mmm, yes," she said, "That sounds good to me."

Olive stood beside Diana with one arm around her and the other on Steven's chest. She simply stood there staring at him and biting her lip in a smile. Katie was now hugging Diana from behind and had Diana straddling her shaft. As it reached out far from between her legs, it almost looked like Diana had a monster cock herself.

Diana gripped Katie's thick cock in front of her with one hand and reached up with the other to wrap around Katie's neck and pull her into her shoulder. Eyes closed, she moaned and threw her head back as she began rubbing her dripping pussy back and forth on the gargantuan cock.

Steven was now surrounded by the four of them, all lost in lust, and he was starting to lose himself as well.

"Steven, I never wanted to hurt you," said Olive, as she pressed in closer to him. "I might have gotten a little carried away and I'm sorry, but look at your wife," she gestured to Diana who was still grinding away, "Can you blame me? You are one lucky man. And you are about to be luckier, if you play your cards right." She added that last part slowly as she leaned in and kissed him deeply.

Shelby was behind him softly giggling and moaning as she began to gently stroke his cock. As Olive leaned in close to make out with Steven, Shelby came out from behind him and kneeled down in between them taking both of their cocks in her hands. Shelby had fairly small, dainty hands, but her right hand easily wrapped all the way around Steven's girth as she stroked him. But it was Olive's massive cock that she paid more attention.

"Wow," Shelby said, with her mouth agape, "just look at this thing, Steven. Her cock is just soo fucking fat!" Shelby struggled to heft the weight of Olive's member with one hand, so she let go of Steven's and wrapped both around it's substantial girth.

Kneeling now in front of Olive, Shelby squeezed the fat cock, causing the thick veins to press out against the skin. She then slid her hands all the way to the base, tightening the skin along the whole shaft. Olive moaned and broke her kiss with Steven, as her massive cock twitched in Shelby's hands. "Mmm, look at all that delicious precum," said Shelby, as she looked up at Olive.

Shelby stuck out her tongue and swirled it around the head licking up all of her thick futa-lube and stuck the very tip just inside Olive's urethra. Olive's knees almost buckled as she leaned against Steven for support, letting out a soft, high-pitched squeal. Shelby then placed her kissing lips around Olive's dick hole making a tight seal, and started to suck in an attempt to dredge out even more precum.

Olive then shuddered and gasped, "Oooh... Oh my god! She..she is sucking out my precum! Oh that feels sooo good." Olive replaced Shelby's hands with her own and began to stroke herself, staring down into Shelby's eyes. Shelby responded by fingering herself and reaching a hand under Olive's heavy, swaying balls to play with the pussy that Steven had forgotten she possessed.

"Oh fuck yes you little slut!" moaned Olive, "Fucking suck it all out... Mmmm, fuck!" Being spoken to this way by Olive made Shelby moan, her voice muffled against the fist sized, swollen head of Olive's cock. Steven noticed the growing pool of juices that Shelby was basically pissing out of her cunt.

Shelby then abruptly popped her full mouth off of the still twitching cock. She turned and kneeled in front of Steven, and gazing up at him slowly opened her mouth to show him that it was filled to the brim with Olive's juices. Some of it even flowed over the corners of her lips and ran down her face and neck. She then tilted her head down and deposited as much of the immense load into her hands as she could hold before looking back up at him.

"You are gonna love this, Steven," she said as she began to lubricate his cock with it, "This stuff is like magic." As she rubbed more than enough lubricant all over his shaft and balls, Steven started to feel a slight tingle, before a pleasant warmth. The warmth and sensation grew, and grew and a knowing smile crept over Shelby's face.

"It's working ain't it? A minute of this and you will know why big, sexy, futa cocks drive us girls wild. You will know why your wife looks like that," she gestured with her head towards Diana. She was turned around now and making out with his boss, her legs shaking uncontrollably, as she stroked the superior dick.

Within seconds of Shelby lubricating his cock, Steven was already on the edge.

"Oh shit!" he cried. "Oh fuck stop."

Shelby giggled and the cute, innocent, southern girl turned temptress as she began just lightly rub Steven's manhood with one fingernail holding him there on the edge. The feeling was incredible. Steven was harder and more swollen now than he had ever been, and he seemed to perpetually be on the cusp of the greatest orgasm of his life, even as Shelby stopped teasing him and stood up, walking back over to Olive who was watching and pleasuring herself.

Gorthour
Gorthour
110 Followers