Subverted Expectations Ch. 03

Story Info
The grand finale begins!
6.6k words
4.57
12k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorthour
Gorthour
111 Followers

This is the third part of Steven's harem saga. Again, feedback on my writing is greatly appreciated!

Thank you, and enjoy...

Chapter 3

The group entered the shower room, Diana clinging to Steven as they walked in behind the others. Heavily panting, red faced, and covered in cum, she was resisting the strong urge to touch herself. Instead she held on to Steven for support, as her legs continued to shake.

She hadn't told him, but the orgasm she had while finishing off Olive, was better than any Steven had given her. Satisfying Olive like that had overwhelmed her with pleasure and happiness. She shook the thought from her head as Olive started the warm water.

The shower room was of a modern Japanese style, with a large drain at the base of one wall and a large spa tub at knee height against the wall across from it. The large, movable shower head hung from the wall opposite the door and there were even built-in storage shelves below a small mirror. The whole room was sealed and designed to get wet, and it was easily large enough for a group their size to bathe at the same time.

Steven led his wife to sit at the tiled ledge surrounding the raised spa tub. Diana let out a sigh and rested her head on his shoulders.

"Thank you," she said, still catching her breath, "My knees just won't stop shaking haha!"

They both chuckled as they looked down at her vibrating legs. Steven placed his left hand on her thigh and gently squeezed while massaging it up and down.

"Oh.. whoops," Steven said, realizing that he had gotten cum on his fingers. He wasn't sure if it belonged to Olive, Katie, or both.

"Here, let me," Diana grabbed his arm and brought his fingers to her lips. Seductively staring into his eyes, she began to suck on his fingers.

"You are ravenous," Steven said. He was still a little bewildered. He didn't know if he was upset about this whole situation, or if he had gotten over it. If he had gotten over it, it seemed a little fast for him. "Shouldn't I be bothered by this? Why is it so hot?" he thought.

Before he could ponder his situation further, Diana grabbed the back of his head and gently pulled him in for a kiss. Stunned, Steven resisted for a moment, but Diana persisted and locked their lips together. Before Steven could mount any protest, Diana shoved her tongue into his mouth, and with it, a gob of cum.

The taste wasn't unpleasant, to his surprise. He had heard from Diana, when she was still his toy, that his sperm tasted salty and thick. What he tasted now did have a hint of that, but there was something else, something sweet. He wanted to spit it out, or at least push it back into Diana's mouth, but she kept swirling her cum-covered tongue over his, forcing him to savor it. The flavor started to taste better and better to him, now he was resisting the urge to swallow it.

As the two of them kissed passionately, Steven's head started to swim. He felt warmer and warmer, and soon he was at full mast. Noticing this, Diana ran a hand over her breasts, covering it in cum, and used it as lubricant to stroke his cock. Steven broke their kiss and in his transfixed state, he began to lick and suck on Diana's neck. He had a mouthful of cum by the time he realized what he was doing and with a start, he backed away and spit it out.

"Wha..what the fuck?" he said, shaking his head and laughing.

"Mmm hmm," Diana nodded, "Stuff is pretty good huh?"

"Uh.. I don't know. This is just weird."

"Don't feel weird baby," she said, with a hand on his shoulder, "We are having fun! I'm so glad you are on board."

Steven simply nodded. He wasn't sure if he felt "on board" more like "dragged along" but he had come too far to back out now. He wanted what Olive had more than anything. He wanted her size, her delicious girth. He wanted the obvious, drooling desire his wife felt for her. If he played along until everyone was "satisfied" it could be his. He wouldn't have to be jealous anymore. What really scared him was knowing how bad he also wanted "what Olive had" inside of him.

He shook the thought away and finally focused on what was in front of him. Olive had gotten the water warm, and had the shower head spraying on Kat, Shelby, and herself. The scene was something straight out of a lesbian porno. Three sexy women holding each other close, rubbing their wet bodies together and gently moaning. The only things that broke the illusion were the two absolutely massive cocks, hanging flaccid from Kat, and Olive, who clung to either side of Shelby.

"Get over here, you two," demanded Olive, who beckoned them with a finger.

"Mmm. Yes, Mommy!" replied Diana, who all but forgot about her shaking legs, or Steven, as she stood up and left him there to join the others.

"Ugh, I don't know what it is, but I love it when you call me that! You keep that up and I might have to start calling you something," Olive said, smiling.

As Diana reached Olive, she got down on her knees and held onto her flaccid woman-hood, with both hands and rested her chin on it as she looked up at her. The water dripping off of Olive started to wash the cum away from the kneeling Diana.

Then, in the naughtiest, high pitched voice she could muster, Diana looked up into Olive's eyes and said, "You can call me your 'dirty, little slut', Mommy."

The words cut into Steven. It hurt to hear them, but somehow it felt good too. His heart started pounding as he listened to his wife continue to debase herself to someone else.

Olive could only moan and bite her lip as Diana continued teasing, "Please, Mommy. Make me your little cum-slut! I'm YOUR fuck-toy now." She was now stroking Olive, waiting for her reply.

"Mmm yes!" Olive finally said, smiling as she helped Diana to her feet, "Oh god, I am going to really make you mine tonight."

Diana stood about an inch and a half taller than Olive, and with her gently muscled build, she looked like she would be the one dominating the other. But their relative heights and frames had nothing to do with the way Diana now stared down into Olive's eyes, like there was nobody else in the room.

Steven reluctantly stepped forward to join the group. Maybe he could remind Diana that he was there. This plan worked, but not quite how he expected. As the steamy shower scene progressed, Diana's only interaction with him was to have him help her do this or that.

They both got to work, scrubbing Katie and Olive from head to toe, paying extra attention to their disproportionately oversized genitals. Steven, on his knees with his wife, lathering soap on their heavy balls as she worked on the shafts.

When the two futas were finally clean and leaving the room to dry off, Steven was asked to then clean the two women. Massaging their scalps with shampoo and conditioner, and scrubbing both of them down with a loofah. That was the easy part, but Shelby wasn't yet satisfied, so she suggested that he tongue bathe any areas that they thought needed "extra attention".

Diana happily agreed, and so before Steven could clean himself, he spent several minutes crouched down with his face buried into one crotch or the other, licking up any remaining sweat, juices, or futa cum. The thought of the once innocent Shelby, his former crush, forcing his face between her cheeks to thoroughly ream her ass hole, caused him to shudder in a strange, embarrassed pleasure.

Finally, after what seemed to easily be half an hour to Steven, he was left alone to shower himself. He spent the time mentally preparing for what was to come. How far would be too far for him? How far did he WANT to go? He felt he had already given so much ground in the short time he had been back home. How many more inches will he have to give?

"How many inches will I have to TAKE?" he thought, making himself laugh and shudder at the same time.

He resolved to do what was asked of him, but to stand his ground and draw a line in the sand if it is suggested that he himself be made a futa's play thing. As much as he fought the feeling, that last thought still excited him.

When Steven finally departed the shower room, he was met by Diana. She was standing there in pink lace bra and panties, handing him a towel and a pair of his boxers.

"Here, dry off and follow me!" she said, smiling with excitement.

"Oh no," he grabbed the towel and started drying himself, "What schemes have you guys cooked up?"

"Oh this is gonna be the best part, hun. Just hurry up!"

Diana, her inner thighs already moistened in her apparent anticipation, barely gave Steven time to don his boxer briefs before dragging him out of the bathroom. To his surprise, he was brought to Olive's closed bedroom door.

Diana stopped him there, and held his hands while looking into his eyes. "Steven, before we go in there, I wanted to say thank you. I know this hasn't been easy for you, and I appreciate it. But I hope you are ready, because I want more," she paused, waiting for a reply, but only receiving a concerned stare from Steven.

She continued, "Steven, if you go a little further with me tonight, and indulge my fantasies, I promise you won't need to be jealous anymore. I'll be yours again, if you let me be hers first. I... I just need it. I just need her inside of me so bad! Please understand!" She looked sincerely apologetic.

"Yeah I... I suspected this was coming," Steven said, holding her close and looking down at her. "You go have fun baby," this was incredibly hard for him to say, "Just don't forget the deal."

"Oh," Diana looked up at him, smiling with an expression that told him he had misunderstood something. "You are coming with me! I want us both to worship that cock together! I know this sounds... mean, honey, but part of the fun for me is having you there to watch."

She continued in a reassuring tone, "And don't worry, after this is done Olive will give you one, but before that, I want you to watch what a real cock does to your slutty little wife." She ended with a mischievous smile.

Steven shuddered with the strange feeling of simultaneous heart ache and a unique pleasure. His beautiful wife pierced him with a seductive gaze. She knew exactly what this was doing to Steven, and that when she reached into his boxers, he would be hard as a rock.

He felt like putty in her hands, hers to toy with, as much as she was Olive's. She firmly grabbed ahold of his manhood. She knew he was pliable now, she had learned this from him. He used to know just what to say, and when to say it, to make her melt and do whatever he asked, and now she used what she had learned against her former master.

She knew what she wanted, and nothing was going to stop her from getting it. After all, this was only temporary. She knew that after Steven played along tonight, she could go back to being his again. But for now, she was in charge, at least between the two of them, and now she knew she had him right where she wanted. All she had to do was push a little further and he would break.

"I know deep down you want this. Just for tonight, be my good little cuck, and watch," she whispered to him as she squeezed his turgid cock harder. "We are going to go in there, and you are going to do everything you are told, and you are gonna watch me get ravaged by Olive's long, fat, delicious dick. I have been working up to this, and tonight you are gonna see me take her to the hilt.

"Mmm, it's gonna feel soooo good!" she released him and turned to open the door, "Now come with me."

It was all happening too fast for Steven to mount any defenses. His head was spinning and his heart pounded in anticipation. He entered the room behind Diana and as she stepped aside to usher him further in, he got a good look at the scene before him.

Kat and Olive had donned matching, lace lingerie. Kat's was white and Olive's was black. What made these outfits truly unique was how they were clearly designed for "women" like them. The thin, lace thongs framed their enormous packages instead of trying to cover them. The designers clearly knew that far too much expensive fabric would be needed to hide their customers' parts.

And they both had what looked like small, soft, cloth choker collars, bound somewhat tightly around the base of their cocks. Given the incredible thickness with which they were endowed, the chokers could just as easily have been worn around their necks.

The two were both sitting on the edge of Olive's bed, facing the door. Shelby was already on her knees between Kat's spread legs, and had her face buried into her heavy ball-sack, licking and sucking, spreading her saliva all over.

Kat had one hand on Shelby's head and the other pushed into the bed behind her as she reclined slightly. She had a look of contented enjoyment, as if this was nothing new. Like having Steven's crush suck on her massive balls was just another Friday night.

Steven noticed Olive was staring at him and smiling. She didn't feel the need to say anything, and instead just gently rocked her hips from side to side, making her stiff cock sway with the motion.

Diana, clearly hypnotized, pulled Steven along and made him take his place beside her. They both knelt now, at the foot of the bed in between Olive's legs. Steven, on his hands and knees, gazed up at Olive. She was sitting back, hands on the bed, and proudly displaying the cock he was meant to worship with his loving wife.

He had never gotten this close to it, and he found himself studying every detail. He realized that her rigid cock, was about the length of his entire forearm, and a good deal thicker. The heavy, softball sized balls, and shaft both appeared naturally hairless. The slightly tanned skin of which, seemed to be begging to be licked. But Diana beat him to it, and starting at the base, ran her tongue up the underside of the shaft.

After she reached the top and flicked her tongue off of the tip, she turned to Steven, "Come on, honey. Get to work on those balls." She didn't give him a chance to comply before placing her hand on the back of his head and guiding him in.

He resisted slightly, which prompted Olive to step in and coax him. "Come on Steven," she said, her voice in a cute, teasing timbre, "I know you have always wanted me. Don't you want to make me feel good? Please, won't you lick my big juicy balls?"

"Fuck it," He thought, "They do look really good on her. I just have to do it, I don't have to enjoy it." With that, he did as he was bid, and leaned in close.

Knowing what he liked when Diana did this to him, he gently used the very tip of his tongue to tickle Olive's scrotum here and there. He even exaggerated his breathing, exhaling warm breath onto her skin. The heat from his breath would temporarily relieve the chill from her spit moistened balls, as they were exposed to the room's cool air.

Olive gasped as the skin on her gargantuan scrotum tightened from the tickling sensation. This feeling in conjunction with Diana's teasing licks just below her cock-head, was driving Olive mad.

"Oh please just suck it already!" she pleaded as she reached for them.

In unison, Diana and Steven each pinned down one of Olive's arms to the bed. Keeping her in place, they continued to tease her.

"Oh, fuck!" she moaned, laughing as the two continued to torment her.

After a few minutes or so of teasing, they finally relented and Steven began licking her balls with long, broad strokes of his tongue. Diana was now gently rubbing her shaft up and down with both hands while sucking on as much of her massive head as she could fit in her mouth. Olive's body relaxed with a sigh as she laid down on her back, eyes rolling and mouth agape with pleasure.

"Oh thank God," she said, breathing heavily, "Ugh! you two are good at this."

"Mmm. God, your dick is so huge, I can't fit it in my mouth!" Diana was gifted at talking dirty.

"Oooh, you like my big dick, don't you, slut?" asked Olive.

"Oh yes!" she replied, alternating her continued dirty talk with trying to force the head into her mouth. "I love your huge cock, Mommy! It's so much bigger than my husband's. It doesn't even compare."

"Mmmm, Fuck! Your big, strong husband doesn't have a cock like this? Oooh, that feels good. You prefer my cock to his?" Olive was really enjoying this.

"Haha yes! He is my big, strong man, but he doesn't have a big, strong cock like you do! I want yours! It would feel so much better inside of me! I fucking need it! Ugh!" Diana feigned a high pitch moan, and began to rub her face all over Olive's monster, and slap it against her cheeks.

The two of them moaned occasionally for Olive's benefit as they worshiped her cock for several more minutes. Her shaft and balls were covered in the couple's drool, and Diana was stroking faster and faster. Steven was now gently gripping her balls from underneath with his left hand as he sucked on them as best he could, and he had his right around the base of her cock. His strong grip pulled her skin taut and caused the thick veins on her shaft to budge. With Steven's help, Diana now had two hands free to torture Olive's spit-lubed, and sensitive head.

This went on until Diana finally wanted to switch roles with Steven. Not because she wanted to play with Olive's balls, but because she wanted to watch her husband suck her lover's cock.

"It's your turn babe," she said, letting go of Olive and moving behind Steven to straddle him. "I want you to try and suck her big dick. See if you can fit it." She reached around and began playing with Steven's throbbing member as he got into position.

"Oh it's easy, hun," Shelby said, reminding Steven that the other two were in the room, "Just watch me."

With the same apparent magic that brought Olive's incredible cock into existence, and allowed the futas to produce otherworldly amounts of semen, Shelby somehow squeezed the fist sized head of Katie's dick into her mouth. Diana and Steven watched on in stunned amazement. Shelby pushed her head down further and further, until Katie's pole hit the back of her throat. She then bounced her head up and down, gagging herself on the cock as she stroked the rest of the shaft with her hands.

She then popped it out of her mouth and took a breath. Looking at the gawking couple with a smile like it was nothing, she said, "See? Just don't think about it too much, and shove 'er in there."

"Hahaha! It's as easy as that huh?" laughed Olive, "But do try, Steven. I want you to taste the cock your wife worships!"

"Fuck it," Steven thought again, "Just gotta do it."

He knelt down, holding on to the beast with both hands. He started with a lick, his tongue flicking around her head as he brought his lips down onto it. The experience wasn't unenjoyable to Steven's surprise. Motivated by Olive's cute little gasps and moans, and his wife stroking him, biting her lip as she watched over his shoulder, Steven continued.

He parted his lips wider and wider, but it was like trying to fit an entire grapefruit in his mouth. He pressed harder and harder, but couldn't do it. He was worried that the only way Olive's head was going in, was if it squeezed painfully past his teeth. That wouldn't be enjoyable for anyone.

"I... I seriously can't do it," he said to Olive, "I'm sorry."

"Oh," Olive looked disappointed, but not cruelly so, "I guess I am too thick huh?"

"Oh let me try," Diana pushed him aside and quickly got into position with her hands on Olive's thighs. She said nothing further, just took one deep breath and forced her mouth down onto the head again. Steven just sat back and watched, amazed, as his determined wife inched slowly further and further down.

"Oh my god!" Olive gripped the sheets at her sides as she watched Diana push her lips down past the head. "Holy fuck that is sooo tight!" she said, throwing her head back.

The sight was nothing short of awe inspiring. His wife had somehow managed to fit the incredible girth into her mouth and was now bobbing up and down. The sensation of her sensitive head hitting the back of Diana's throat was causing Olive to writhe and spasm. Diana was clearly enjoying this herself, as the puddle of pussy juice beneath her grew larger and larger.

Gorthour
Gorthour
111 Followers
12