Subverted Expectations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! No, no stop!" Olive sat up and pushed Diana's vacuuming mouth off of her overstimulated cock. "That's enough! We are just getting started and I don't want to cum JUST yet. Time for phase two!"

"What in the fuck is phase two?" asked Steven with a smile.

"Oh you will like phase two," Olive was giddy with excitement as she stood and walked to the side of her bed. She then gestured down to a cozy spot on the left side of the bed, and moved a pillow out of the way. "You lay here! And don't worry. It's gonna be fun!"

"Fun for whom?" he thought to himself as he stood up. He again took a deep breath and mentally reminded himself why he was doing this. "It will all be worth it in the end. Come on, dude. Just do it."

Trembling, Steven climbed onto the bed and laid down on his back. Diana mounted him and looked into his eyes lovingly for a moment before leaning down and kissing him. The others watched, playing with themselves as the two of them kissed passionately. Diana's mouth was full of Olive's precum, and she was now forcing it into Steven's, the sweet taste somehow calming his nerves and exciting him simultaneously.

When Diana finally broke their kiss, Steven realized that she had pinned his arms above his head and Shelby, who had gone around to the side of the bed, was now tying his wrists down with something. He felt someone at his feet as well, and as he looked down, he found his smiling boss strapping down his ankles. Apparently Olive had straps hidden under the bed, and the four of them had conspired to tie Steven down...surprisingly tightly.

"What, haha, what is this?" Steven asked with a nervous smile. He tried pulling his arms and legs free, testing his bonds and finding himself completely immobilized.

"Oh this? This is nothing," answered Olive, "This is just where your front row seat will be, haha."

"Oh yeah baby you are going to get a good look from there, don't worry," Diana said, as if a having good view of the action was his concern.

Olive then climbed on and knelt in between Stevens arms, above his head. This position forced Steven to watch as Diana began sucking Olive's cock right above his face. Again she miraculously forced Olive's thick head into her mouth, this time with surprising ease, and began bobbing back and forth

Completely uncaring, Diana let drool and precum drip down onto her helpless husband. She was on her hands and knees, rocking back and forth, gagging herself on Olive's superior dick. Diana then backed off and let the thick head pop out of her mouth to catch her breath.

"Now watch this," she said, looking down at Steven, drool running down off of her chin, "I'm gonna take Mommy's big cock all the way."

She took a couple deep breaths before putting Olive's cock head back into her mouth. Then she slowly began to lean forward, forcing it inch by inch into her throat. Steven could see the bulge push its way deeper, widening his poor wife's neck as it went.

"Oh my fucking god!" exclaimed Olive, "It's so tight. Steven, your wife is such a naughty slut! Mmm fuck. She is MY naughty little slut."

Diana suddenly spasmed at hearing that, and a muffled moan escaped her lips. Steven could feel his rock hard manhood getting sprayed as Diana's pussy squirted all over it.

"Oh I think she liked that!" said Shelby, "Steven, you should talk dirty to her! Beg her to stop or somethin'." Shelby walked to the foot of the bed and positioned herself between Steven's legs. She began to stroke him gently, while giving his wife a rim job from behind. Katie simply laid down on the bed to his right, facing him, and stroked herself to the view.

Steven thought for a moment. He really did want her to stop. Part of him did at least, but the other, bigger part wanted to see just how far she could go. He decided he could satisfy both desires if he did beg for an end to this. He would be comforted if she stopped, and turned on even more if she didn't. He knew this wasn't him, but right then, it all felt too good.

"Please, Olive, stop! Your dick is just too big! My slutty little wife can't take it," he feigned his protest in a voice of exaggerated desperation. "If you keep letting my wife choke on your big, beautiful cock, she is going to cum! You don't have to do this, Diana. Don't betray me." His words were meant for the two lovers above him, but he was enjoying them as well.

"Her cock is so much bigger than mine! If you don't stop, she is going to break you! Don't let her turn you into her fuck-toy!"

At that, Diana, still only halfway down Olive's shaft, shuddered and squealed with delight. She squirted, soaking Shelby and Steven. Sweat and tears ran down her determined face as she continued, and to Steven's surprise, she forced herself all the way down, past the small choker collar, until her lips made a seal around Olive's base.

"Oooh! Oh fuck!" Olive was shaking from the tight, warm sensation of having her entire dick disappear down her roommate's throat. "Oh my god! I'm fucking your wife's mouth! Oh, shit it feels so fucking good!"

Diana looked up at her as best as she could, and with one hand, she reached under her heavy balls to find Olive's tight, wet pussy. With practiced fingers, she tugged on her lover's G-spot in a "come hither" motion.

Olive went wild, spastically thrusting her pipe in and out of Diana's mouth. "Oh fuck! Diana, stop!" she protested, "Seriously. You're going to make me fucking cum!"

Diana simply nodded slightly and got out a muffled, "Mmhhmm!"

"Oh fuck YEESSS!" Olive shouted as she came from her cock and her pussy. Steven's face was covered in her squirt at first, and then as load after thick load of cum was pumped into his wife's stomach, whatever made it past Diana's vacuum sealed lips fell onto him as well.

Diana, eyes rolled back, had her third orgasm in minutes. Her muffled screams were barely audible over the sound of Olive's giddy, high pitched moans. After the flood of ejaculate subsided, Diana pulled herself off of the red and swollen dick, sucking off the remaining cum the whole way. Finally, with a pop, Diana was free of the beast. Looking up at Olive she opened her mouth to show her how it was full of her seed, and reaching into her mouth, she pulled out the choker collar that had apparently slipped off.

Still gazing, open-mouthed, at Olive, she then clasped the collar around her own neck, in demonstration of her total submission. Then, while still staring up at Olive, she closed her mouth, swallowed the entire load, and opened back up to show that she had done so.

"Thank you for your delicious cum, Mommy," Diana said, looking satisfied. She then finally looked down and acknowledged her husband. "Oh, sorry honey!" she said sarcastically, while the helpless Steven tried to blink through the thick layer of cum all over his face. "Let me get that for you!"

She bent down and began licking and sucking every last drop of the sweet futa-cum off of his face, until her mouth was again full, and Steven could see clearly. His wife's face was a mess. Her puffed out cheeks were rosy and glazed with cum and tears, and her short wavy hair was matted with sweat and stuck to her face. But despite all of that, she looked so happy as she began to open her mouth slightly, letting a huge gob of Olive's cum drip out.

Despite his efforts not to, Steven instinctively opened his mouth to catch it. Knowing that it was Olive's cum that was now filling his mouth drove him even more mad with lust. Olive, his sassy, sexy, Latina roommate, had the biggest and most beautiful cock he had ever seen, and this delectable cum he was now tasting, was hers!

Diana leaned back down and kissed her husband passionately again, swapping Olive's cum back and forth as they rolled their tongues together. And this time Steven didn't fight it at all, and he ended up swallowing every drop.

"Oh my god. That is so hot, you guys!" Olive was still hard, kneeling over Steven's face. "I fuck your wife's throat right in front of you, and you swallow my cum? I wonder what you will do after I stretch her other holes.."

Diana caught the briefest hint of worry that flashed on Steven's face. Leaning down she whispered in his ear, "Okay honey, this is it. If you really don't want this... I... We can stop."

"Do you want this?" he asked her.

"Oh god yes... Oh, sorry," she was genuinely concerned, "I do want this. But remember, it's just a fantasy. Just for tonight. I might say things I don't mean..."

"I know. Me too," he said, letting out a small chuckle, "It's okay, babe, I'm having fun too. I... I think you know that."

"Oh I know haha," she said as she pulled away from him and knelt upright above him.

"Come on y'all," said Shelby, "Are we gonna get this party started or what?" She was still between Steven's legs and gently stroking him.

"Oh fuck yes!" Diana replied, eyes wide with excitement, "I have been wanting this soooo bad!"

"Well... Here is how things are going to go," Katie chimed in, "Olive and I have been chatting about this for a while actually, and we have an idea."

"That's right," said Olive, "We really don't want men to be able to compete with us...futas. Sorry haha, I'm still getting used to saying that! Anyways, because of that I guess we don't give this gift to very many men."

"Not many at all," said Katie, "So before we grant him his wish, we want you, Diana, to show us just how dedicated you are to your husband. With a little...demonstration."

"What do you have in mind?" Diana asked, confidently.

"I'm gonna fuck you," replied Olive. "And if you can go even one minute without orgasming with this big boy inside you," she wiggled her dick up and down with her hand, "We will give Steven a real dick like ours."

Diana suddenly looked frightened, exactly how Steven now felt.

"And just to show you we are being genuine," Katie, still on her side, reached over and placed her hand around the base of Steven's manhood, "I'll show you what Steven's would look like."

"Wait, what?" was all he had time to say before he felt a sudden heat and pleasure radiating from his groin. He arched his back and barely suppressed a yell, instead grunting and moaning from the tight, stretching sensation. His eyes were closed as the feeling slowly subsided and he heard excited responses from the other women.

"Oh wow!" he heard Shelby say, with excitement, "Now that, I would looove to ride on!"

"God damn babe!" said Diana. she had turned around and was kneeling above his chest, blocking his view. "It's even bigger than Olive's!"

"What? How?" Olive protested, "Don't make it that big, Kat!"

"I didn't," she replied, "We don't control these things. When they grow, they are a reflection of their 'owners'. This is just Steven's true potential."

"God damn it. Let me see!" Steven said, laughing.

Finally Diana dismounted and moved aside for Steven to see. An unbelievably thick and long monster pointed up toward the ceiling from between his legs. Shelby had both her hands around the hilt, and was gawking at it, but Steven could barely tell, as it blocked most of her face. It looked alien to him, yet at the same time, it looked just like a larger version of the dick he had seen everyday.

"Yeah, Jesus Christ," said Katie, as she positioned herself to sit in between his legs. "No wonder we don't like doing this for men. That thing is huge!" Holding his now immense balls up and out of the way, she slid forward until their shafts were touching. She adjusted her hips until the base of both of their cocks were parallel, making it easier to compare the two.

From his view, Steven's cock eclipsed his boss's. It was thicker and just a bit longer. An immense feeling of relief and excitement filled him as he realized now that he was now once again the "man of the house".

"Don't move, you two," Shelby said as she positioned herself above the two towers, facing Katie, "I just HAVE to know how this feels!"

"Fine, but just for a minute!" Katie said as she leaned back.

Slowly, Shelby bent her knees and lowered herself down. Before her knees were even at ninety degrees, she had already reached the tip of Steven's dick. Vigorously rubbing the lips her dripping cunt with her fingers, she sprayed her love juices onto the masts.

Diana helped her by spreading it up and down both shafts. "God Shelby, I can't believe you are going to try this. you are such a size queen!"

"Oh you just wait, hun. You will be too, after tonight. Now help me take your husband up my ass!"

Diana held tightly on to both shafts as Shelby eased some of her wait down onto them.

Just when he could see his crush's tight, puckered ass hole begin to part around his head, his view was suddenly blocked by Olive's heavy balls on his face.

"You don't get to watch," she said, giggling, "This is just for her."

"You are so mean, Olive," he heard his wife say, but the rest of their conversation was a blur, as Steven could focus on nothing else but what he was feeling.

It felt like when he took his wife's anal virginity, only much much better. The extreme tightness that first time, was only at her entrance. This time, due to the shear size of his cock, Shelby's entire anal cavity squeezed down onto him, and he could feel every inch in exquisitely pleasurable detail.

Down and down she went, forcing his sensitive head deeper and deeper through and endless tightness.

"Oh, FUUUCK!" Shelby shouted as she reached the base. And as if this wasn't enough for her, she grinded and twisted her pelvis around, making sure there wasn't a millimeter of monster-cock exposed.

The feeling was too incredible for Steven to handle. Instinctively, he began thrusting up and down making Shelby bounce sliding up and down on their slick shafts.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!" Shelby was screaming as she drenched her partners.

Shelby's powerful orgasm caused her to tighten even further down onto the dicks that were drilling her. Steven was now feeling his own orgasm build and build.

"Me too! Oh shit!" he shouted. Just as he approached the edge, the feeling suddenly abated as Olive moved her balls out of the way so Steven could take a look. Shelby had stood up, and with her knees shaking violently in the waves of her continued, squirting orgasm, she was basically pissing down onto Katie.

Katie, back arched, was rubbing the liquid all over herself, smiling. It was then that Steven noticed the damage that he had done to Shelby's ass. As her whole body was still clenched in her orgasm, she had apparently pushed out her massive prolapsed rosebud, or maybe Steven's rod had simply pulled it out with it.

When she finally relaxed, her ass returning to a concave shape, Shelby squatted down over Steven's face. Now reaching behind her, she spread her ass apart, gaping it to show Steven close up.

"Now that is what a real dick is supposed to do to a woman!" she taunted.

Steven's dick was still helplessly throbbing on the cusp of ejaculation, and noticing this, Katie jabbed at him as well.

"That felt pretty damn good didn't it?" she asked, mockingly, "That is how it feels to fuck with a real cock. You clearly aren't used to that feeling, haha! I bet you want to keep it, huh?

"Oh, please! I'll do anything," Steven laughed with excitement as he pleaded, "Please let me keep this! You won't have to compete with me. I only want Diana."

"But what if I want her?" asked Olive.

"Oh my god! There is no need for this," Diana replied, "Look at your fucking cocks! You don't think I would want you both to share me? At the same time? Oh my fucking god I would love that!"

"If you really want that," Katie said, as she got up and placed her hand back around Steven's girth, "then prove it to us. Let Olive fuck you, and don't cum for a whole minute. Otherwise he won't get to keep this." She wore an evil smile as she magically deflated Steven, returning his monster cock back into just a penis.

"Fucking bitch!" Steven thought, his relief and ego deflating with his manhood. But the look of determination on his wife's face gave him hope.

"Fine!" she said, "Let's do this!"

12