All Comments on 'Subverted Expectations Ch. 03'

by Gorthour

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
kindzazakindzazaover 2 years ago

Steven doesn't need a big dick. He needs Katie.)) It will be hot if Olive impregnates Diana. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not sure if you want it to be a secret but before I read the next part when it comes out I would like to know is this going to be an ntr ending or are Steven and Diana going to be good. Because I'm a tad woried based on Olives ultimatum. If it is going to be an ntr ending that's fine and it is fantastically writen but I would just like to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great series, please add more chapters to this story. Thanks

kania_helpukania_helpuover 2 years ago

I guess I am like Diana I want to see Kate fuck Steven. I would love to see Diana take on to big cocks at the same time too. Good stories. Please finish them soon.

GorthourGorthourover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback! And dear Anonymous, I don't want to spoil too much, but there are still some heavy NTR elements to come, but everybody will be "good" in the ending. I also have a lot more content to add to Steven's saga that will take place after this series. The "harem" has to grow and Steven will find himself the center of attention. Maybe Steven will get what he wants, whatever that ends up being. But Diana and Steven will definitely be together. I hope that answers your question. I would love it if you would stick around and read more! I appreciate feedback on my writing and would love to hear story suggestions as well.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi I'm the anonymous who wrote the original comment about I Steven and Diana are going to be together at the end of this. Your answer provided some good insight and I'm probably going to read the rest of this series. What I originaly just wanted to know If Diana is going to still love and want to be together with Steven and to some extent want to have sex with him in adition to Olive. For example in the ending she would have sex with Steven which she might not physically enjoy as much as with Olive but emotionally she would enjoy with him. Because of the NTR and mind break tags and the wording in the story it seems like Olive wants to take Diana away from Steven which is fine if that is what you want to write but isn't really my cup of tea. Because if they stay together even with Olive, Kate and Shelby in the mix it technically isn't NTR.

GorthourGorthourover 2 years agoAuthor

Oh, I guess that is a good point. I thought NTR was just about the act of the cheating/betrayal itself. I suppose if Steven is still involved physically and emotionally, it would be more...what? Hotwife? Cuckold? I may not have tagged it correctly if NTR requires that Steven be left out. I really just wanted to hit the emotional notes of the fetish. Steven will still be involved heavily.

Also anyone who is anonymous or who has there sex unanswered in their profile may not want to answer this, but I am very curious. Is anybody who has read this story, female, or identifies as such? I just imagine that Futa, and Cuckold stuff is a very "male oriented" fetish, and I wonder if any women enjoy this type of stuff at all.

Nobody has to answer if they don't want, and I hope I'm not offending anybody. I am just very curious about that. And if a woman does like this kind of story, I wonder what aspects about it they find more appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Answering as honestly as I can, I believe it depends what the woman is used to. I think it appeals to most women who feel powerless and even somewhat dominated in their relationship and like the idea of finally having the power and control. I can see where that would be an incredible draw but I also believe that those particular women in that particular situation don’t understand or we’re never taught that aside from the give and take of a true relationship, the woman has all the power unless she chooses abusive partners which is a entirely different situation and mindset. Great question by the way. You should never feel bad about trying to learn more by asking questions, it is the only way to get a true lay of the land as they say.

GorthourGorthourover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you!

ManOfCulture117ManOfCulture117over 2 years ago

So it's the same anonymous from the earlier comments here (finally got an account). An regarding your question I'm personally a male myself but I'm pretty sure that there are women who like cuckold and futa although from what I have heard a woman kinda has to be either bi or lesbian to enjoy futa on female or just futa but logically futa on male is just basically a pegging fantasy with more realistic equipment. And there from what I have heard the appeal is some combination of the thrill and novelty of the power dynamic shift of being the one laying the pipe for a change and the desire to give their partner the same pleasurable experiense they enjoy.

ManOfCulture117ManOfCulture117over 2 years ago

Also If you don't mind me asking how long would you say until the next part comes out?

GorthourGorthourover 2 years agoAuthor

Haha thanks for the input (no pun intended). And I am about a quarter of the way through chapter four, but it's a long one (pun intended). I have a bit of a busy week ahead, but I should definitely have it wrapped up before the end of next week. Sometimes the approval takes a few days, and sometimes it's much faster. I'm confident that it will be posted by next weekend at the latest. Sorry these take a while. I have to be in the zone and in the right "mood" to write well, and fast.

I also keep running into this issue where I know basically what I want to write, but I end up going back over a sentence or a paragraph a few times because it sounds strange for some reason. Doing this a lot adds a ton of time. I am pretty new to writing in general, so I imagine with more experience it won't be an issue any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the story up to now.

Like the first Anonymous comment, I was also unsure what is going to happen next.

Diana seems convinced this is a one time thing, but Olive seems determined to steal Diana forever.

The NTR and Mind Break tags had lead me to believe in the next chapter Olive would fuck Diana so much (Mind Break) that she would cum in less than a minute (so Steven wouldn't get his big cock) and get addicted to Olive, abandoning Steven (NTR).

Now that you clarified that Steven and Diana will be back together, I believe NTR is not the right tag.

I can only remember 1 NTR story where the couple still has emotional feeling for each other at the end (but they don't have sex anymore) and I am not even sure if that one is real NTR.

I believe NTR is more related to the heartbreak than the physical cheating (we have cheating and cuck for that).

PS: Just before sending this I remembered that there is still that promisse that if Katie fucks Steven's ass than they will give him a big cock. This way Diana can still cum in less than a minute but Steve still gets the big cock.

I think this would add an interesting twist in the story where Steve (and the reader) think it is all over but then they remember this.

GorthourGorthourover 2 years agoAuthor

Hmm. I suppose if an update to the tags is needed, then I wouldn't mind changing them. It is kind of a nuanced story though. Like I said earlier, that emotion is more of what I was going for. But if NTR has more technical requirements that my story doesn't actually meet, then an update is in order. Also I get the feeling a lot of my readers really want Steven to get that big ol' dick, and while that is in the cards eventually (I plan on adding more to this saga, after writing some other stuff), some more juicy stuff needs to happen before that. I hear ya' trust me, but there are still some more emotional elements, and scenarios I want to squeeze out of this story before Steven has his day. Also fear not, Diana will never leave Steven, and they WILL be sexually and romantically involved in a mutually enjoyable way. Just stick around a bit longer, and hopefully you guys/galls/whatever will enjoy where I go with this. Also I really, honestly do appreciate this feedback and it helps my thought process. So keep your notes/thoughts coming! And I would also LOVE some honest writing critiques from whoever has thoughts on that subject. I am interested in improving my actual writing, details, and story pacing as well as a few other things. Thank you!!

GorthourGorthourover 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter four has been submitted finally. Sorry it's taken so long. A lot of stuff came up for me recently. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the final chapter when it gets approved in a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck Steven getting that big dick! Make him hypnotized by Olive dick, so he loses sight, and would only get dicked by her :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGorthour@Gorthour
I created this profile to write the stories I wish already existed. But there are a lot of stories on here. Maybe I just haven't found my favorites yet. I am new to this and would appreciate any feedback.