Success is My Lover

Story Info
A path to fame and fortune takes an unexpected left turn.
2.2k words
3.69
2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will_XY
Will_XY
4 Followers

Leaving her lab Jane thought: "At last I have my own lab on a planet with the most promising research of all time! All my plans are coming to fruition. The days of using my body to advance my career is over. I'll become famous for my research instead of my escapades. I will be more than respectable--I will be rich." Although alone, Jane shouted "Yes, I'm a slut! All my lovers look like my darling Success!"

She had used her body to climb the corporate ladder at the leading interplanetary company, ExoChem. With her last lover being the Director of Alien Research, she hit a gold mine. With only six years in the company, she was the researcher sent to replace the previous exobiologists. Because her mission is to find a special species, the director had her lab built separate from the main complex in a remote area that is known for a large variety of species. She was the only personnel assigned to the lab. She won't be sharing credit for discoveries with anyone else. And there won't be any spies.

She realized the potential when she first read the introduction of the previous researchers' report:

The dominant species are large bugs adapted to depositing eggs in small primate females for breeding. Being the size of large dogs, they easily overcome the smaller primates. In the process of depositing the eggs into the sex organ, the ovipositor secretes a lubricant that has aphrodisiac properties which disables the primate from struggling to escape.

She reasoned at the time: "With many species, there must exist one where the secretion would have an aphrodisiac effect upon humans. Synthesizing it would produce a product that would make her company an outrageous amount of money. Of course, the researcher that discovered the secretion and was an expert on such a species would be an outrageous success!"

She was on her way to check her bug traps. She had set several traps over the last three days since moving into the lab; however, she had no luck so far. She thought: "Could their superior gestation caused the bugs to be intelligent? Smart bugs? No, that's ridiculous. It's probably because the traps are too close to the lab. They were just over the hill from the lab's front after all. My presence is scaring them away."

But she loathed to set them further away. The humidity and heat were awful. Her thin, nano-cooled jumpsuit kept her comfortable. Since it has a limited battery capacity, she didn't want to test its capability by hiking further.

She only walked about thirty yards when she heard and saw bushes move in front of her. Something was rushing straight at her. She caught a glimpse of a huge bug as she turned and ran. It was like a roach with an ovipositor. It was larger than a man.

When she turned to run, it tackled her and held her down. It was puzzled by her jumpsuit. It clutched, pulled, and released its sides several times. It repositioned and only took a moment for it to comprehend the purpose of the zipper in the back. The bug quickly unzipped the jumpsuit, pulled off her socks and shoes, and jerked off her jumpsuit and panties. Pausing, it had trouble figuring out how to get her bra off.

Jane put her arms up and quickly slipped out of her bra. The bug was left holding her bra as she raced naked to the lab's door. The lock beeped out the code's tones as she quickly keyed it in; rushing in, she slammed the door. Just as she heard the bug arrive, the lock engaged. Breathing heavily, she walked away from the door screaming: "Hell! Shit! Hell! No one told her a bug can be that big!" She thought: "Lucky the door has a lock. If it can figure out a zipper, it sure as hell won't have trouble with a doorknob!"

Turning towards the door because the lock started beeping, Jane's mouth dropped in astonishment when she saw the bug slammed the door open and rushed in. She turned and ran to her desk just as the bug reached her and tackled her again. Its front legs (arms?) got her in a head lock. Struggling she was able to loosen the grip of the head lock somewhat. She thought: "Its arms aren't that strong; I can grip an arm, pull it away, and get to my gun in my desk." Another pair grabbed and forced her hips up. The pair of its back legs pressed against her knees pushing them wider and wider apart.

She thought: "This isn't happening. This is some nightmare. No bug is that big or smart!" Since she had moved up on her hands and moved her head downwards to loosen the head lock, she could see underneath her and past her widely spread legs that the bug's ovipositor had moved down. The ovipositor was beginning to secrete a green goo; some of it was dripping on the floor. She thought: "Slime! This must be a nightmare!"

She could clearly see four of its segments. Each segment has petals like a rose where they face outwards so that they grip the bottom of the next segment. The small, ending segment has a tapered end with some whiskers sticking straight out from the petals.

She saw the heavily goo-coated ovipositor bending and moving up to search for her nether region. She felt the whiskers actively feeling around and directing the segment to her opening. Entering, the segment's goo made her pussy gush. Excess goo ran down to her labia and clit. Blood engorged and stimulated them. Her clit especially loved the soothing, warm sensation.

She said: "Ohhh. It's real!" She suddenly got an extremely strong urge to thrust back. It was maddening that there wasn't enough pressure against the walls of her pussy and that the bug was way too slow pushing its ovipositor into her. But she held off thrusting back, knowing that would only grind the goo into her and make her desire worse.

She thought: "I can lever myself free from the head lock with my right hand. If I get away.... If I get the gun.... If this don't happen, I'll donate to charity. Okay, just some leverage on its arm...." She shouted "Shit!" when a goo-drenched segment popped into her pussy and her hunger doubled. On its journey, it firmly massaged the goo into her G-spot! Her G-spot felt like it was being constantly massaged with warm oil.

She thought: "I can't take this. I've got to get some relief." She started back thrusting. She thought: "The jealous scientists ... They had to have known! SOBs! ... Ufff! ... I'll get 'em fired! Ever damn one of 'em! ... They did this to me! They KNEW! THEY KNEW! ... Aiiifph ... They set me up! Damn them! I'm gunna' KILL 'em! ... OOOh! Oh no! No! No!" Another segment had popped into her. She punched the ground with each "no". She held her breath and could only hold off less than a minute before she reluctantly started thrusting back twice as fast.

The bug chirped its approval and freed her from her head lock. Ironically although freed, a feeling of utter helplessness had washed over her. Bawling she scolded herself between sobs: "Hmmf Umpf ... I'm fucking a damn roach! ... Ouuuw! ... Birthing ROACHES! ... Ahhh yeah! And enjoying it!" Crying louder, she mumbled: "If I could only stop,....". Now, a wave of pleasure accompanied each advance of the "cock", but too soon the feeling included an awful aching hunger for more "cock." She thrusted to get as much pleasure as possible and to avoid the aching.

After a half-dozen thrusts, her crying tapered off. She thought: "This kind of 'letting go' must be the way it feels to die." Wiping tears from her eyes, she yelled: "My pussy's yours, you DAMN FILTHY ROACH!" She quickly ungulated and thrusted her entire body over and over. Grunting the whole time, she forced the ovipositor to fill her pussy as quickly as possible. The pleasure waves intensified as she drove the "cock" deeper into her; new segments added to the goo and the segments already inside kept secreting. Her already overpowering lust was magnified. Nothing existed except her bedeviled pussy. The bug cheerfully chirped while solidly bracing itself for her forceful thrusts.

When the "cock" was all the way in, she was suddenly filled with bliss. A taste of heaven! Electric pleasure shot through her entire body; she cried with delight and relief and shook all over.

The bug pulled her hips tightly towards itself. Its "cock" pressed too much on her cervix. Then a moment later she screamed as she felt like someone had punched her in the stomach and then gave her stomach a lingering, tight hug. She didn't panic. She knew the bug's "cock" had entered her uterus.

The pain allowed her mind to focus again. She remembered a section of the bug report:

For simplicity we will use the term "cervix-hose container" when referring to the last segment and all other references to "segment" refers to any of the other segments since they are all structurally the same.

The cervix-hose container simply contains a hose. Thin tentacles extend from the top of the hose to the outside of the tapered end. It feels for the cervix. Once found they enter it. They guide the hose through the cervix as the container's petals unfold. Eventually the container's base platform rests flat against the cervix when the hose is completely inside the uterus. Then the hose adjusts its diameter; it stretches the cervix open as wide as possible to provide a strong seal. The base secretes a glue-like substance to hold to the cervix and surrounding area. The bug keeps the base still and under tension as the "glue" sets.

The hose is attached to a valve in its base. The valve only allows flow towards the uterus. An air-tight connection to the uterus is thus created. Each segment contains an egg sack that holds a mixture of embryonic balls (tiny "naked" eggs) and a thick fluid. All the sacks are connected and, thus, connected to the valve. The valve allows a pressurized mixture to flow from below into the uterus. The pressure forces the uterus to expand. Chemicals in the mixture's fluid cause it to become thicker, spongy and more pliable. Being more pliable, the uterus can stretch better.

The ovipositor attempts to force the contents of all its egg bags into an ever-expanding, accommodating uterus. Starting in the base segment, a chain reaction of mixture-deliveries occurs until all segments have attempted to empty their egg bags.

The ovipositor leaves behind the cervix-hose container to keep the uterus sealed for three hours to give plenty of time for the eggs to attach to the uterus's lining. Also, this is enough time for the chemicals in the fluid (along with the attached eggs) to convince the host's body that she is pregnant so umbilical cords can develop. The bugs digest the delivered blood. The bugs stretch the crowded uterus further as they develop.

Through the agony, she found solace that she'd experienced the worst of it. Being filled felt wonderful and she couldn't bare anything less. Nevertheless, she needed more...much more! She got up on her hands and waited impatiently for the "ejaculation" to start, although the thought made her skin crawl: I'll be jam-packed pregnant with hundreds (or thousands) of embryo roaches—every bit of my uterus lining will be joined with roach embryos!

She screamed: "FINISH ME!" Then she screamed from the frustration of having to wait. Waiting, she bit her lip. Waiting was worse than the pain: She hated and yet was desperate for what was to come.

Suddenly Jane felt a pop and strong vibrations in its gushing "cock." She could feel the pop and vibration radiating throughout her body from her pussy. She felt an impossibly gigantic load of roach eggs gushing into her and felt her uterus stretching. She arched her back, curled her toes, and hollered "FUCK!" at the top of her lungs. Then she experienced another pop-vibration-load and another incredible orgasm. She held her breath, closed her eyes hard, gritted her teeth, and made her hands into fists. Then pop-vibration-load-pop-vibration-load-pop-vibration-load-etc. She experienced orgasms crashing into each other. Until she passed out, she swung her head from side to side, rolled her eyes back in her head, and screamed wildly.

After awakening she saw the bug was dead laying on its side next to her. She felt flushed, "floaty," unusually happy, extremely relaxed, and high. And best of all: sexually satisfied. Her stomach's skin felt tight. Turning over on her side, she felt liquid sloshing within her and its heaviness. She looked like she was seven months pregnant.

She stared at the dead bug for a long time. Then she smiled and touched the goo on its ovipositor and petted her stomach. Looking at the dead bug, Jane laughed and said: "Success is my lover. Thank you, Lover! I didn't recognize you!"

The bug changed to a younger, more handsome Director of Alien Research, turned to her, winked, and said: "You're more than welcome, Lover! Come to me." Then the body changed back to the bug. Suddenly Jane remembered a preliminary report that a monkey-like specie's females exhibited odd behaviors after their first bug experience: "If they were human, their behavior might be considered psychotic as they obsessively sought out sexual relations exclusively with bugs thereafter."

Will_XY
Will_XY
4 Followers