Successful Businesswoman Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat on the couch and gently caressed my body through the bodystocking.

Josh was a skilled licker and had managed to bring me almost to the edge. Now that my mouth was free I could appreciate his work with loud moans. But he seemed to be slowing down... it turned out I was not the only person who could tease others.

Another player lost all of his money - Connor, now it was just Mark and the girls. When the policeman got up from the table Josh lifted his head from between my legs, winked at me, slapped my inner thigh and... left. That bastard! I was so close! He got up from the floor and took the post that had been abandoned by Marcus; he was perfectly aware that I would return the favor.

Following the routine set up by his friends Connor got between my legs, while I began to teaes Josh with my mouth. The short break I had between the two tongues that attended my clit was not long enough for me to calm down; Connor needed less than a minute to bring me to an orgasm. I left Josh's penis so that my mouth would be free to cry and moan as my body trembled with pleasure. When I calmed down Connor moved his mouth from my clitoris to my nylon covered legs and began to gently caress them with lips, tongue and fingers. I returned my attention to Josh, but decided against the teasing; might be that I just wanted to taste his seed in my mouth.

Marcus was caressing my upper body, Connor - lower and Josh was filling my mouth and throat with his penis. I had proceeded to deepthroating and was now doing my best to bring him to an orgasm. He on the other hand was doing his best to show off his stamina and postpone the ejaculation; with my deepthroating skills he was doomed to fail; eventually he shot shit load. I acted the same way as with Marcus, I kept the head of the cock in my mouth and continued the stimulation until the last drop was out; then I swallowed.

Josh joined me and Marcus on the couch and they shared my upper body between them; I was happy with the double attention since they were both gentle and sensitive. My mouth was not going to get a rest since Connor was already heading to receive a fellatio. Ashley, another poker player who had lost, was heading between my legs; it seemed that my clitoris was not getting too long of a rest either.

Mark turned out to be the ultimate poker winner. Before he defeated Émeraude I had swallowed Connor's load (it was the largest of the three) and Ashley had brought me to another orgasm. She herself was among the three people who had not climaxed yet, but the fun was only beginning; after all everyone was still almost fully dressed.

My mere presence at the party was enough to persuade the girls to do something that they had previously never agreed to perform - a lesbian show. I would not be able to watch it, because I was going to be kneeling between Mark's legs and sucking his cock, but I did not regret it since I would be a part of such shows in the future. This was also the time that my pussy would get some rest, my ass not so much though. The vibrating plug that had been stretching my back door since the beginning had been removed by the host himself, only to be replaced by an even bigger one, also with a remote control. Mike turned the vibrations to minimum as I began to work on his penis and the girls were starting their show.

Émeraude and Ashley stood in front of the small audience and looked into one other's eyes. It was at that moment that they forgot there was any audience and just enjoyed each other's company and bodies. Ashley put her palms on Émeraude's hips and the other girl laid her hands on her lover's shoulders; they began to slowly and sensually sway their lean bodies. Their hands did not stay in place for long, as their bodies continued to waver they explored them with gentle touches. Their dresses remained in order in the beginning, but that changed when the touches got more decisive; the thin fabric got pulled up or aside exposing more of their skin.

The motions remained slow, but got a lot more seductive, the touches turned possessive so the dresses finally got completely hiked up exposing the girls' firm buttocks. They clung to one another and grabbed each other's asses. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, the tongues battled for supremacy inside of their mouths as their palms groped each other's booties; the steamy kiss continued until they both run out of breath. Their lips eventually parted and they were both breathing hard, but maintained the firm grip on one another's buttocks. They did eventually let go when they kissed for the second time; it was equally passionate, but their hands roamed over each other's bodies.

When the second kiss ended the girls waited few moments for their breaths to calm down; they continued to stare into each other's eyes the whole time. Ashley was the first to make a move, she pulled the dress off Émeraude's shoulders and continued to removed it until the item was lying on the floor; the girl stepped out of if and did the same to her ebony lover. There they were, young, fit, beautiful, dressed only in sexy lingerie; Émeraude in red lacy panties, a pair of black patterned crotchless pantyhose and golden strappy sandals with a thirteen centimetre stiletto heels; Ashley in pink stockings with a wide patterned hold-up and a delicate pattern on the back, panties in the same colour and heels, same as her lover, only silver. Neither was wearing a bra, their perky breasts stood firm and proud, their nipples already hard and erect. They still seemed to be oblivious of their surroundings.

Ashley turned Émeraude around so her lover was facing away from her; she still ignored the presence of the audience, now because she had closed her eyes. The ebony beauty clung close to the other girl so that her breasts were pressed against Emmi's back; they resumed their waverly dance, this time in perfect synch. Ashley grabbed Émeraude's breasts, she was no longer gentle, but was instead groping them possessively, even pinched and pulled Émeraude's nipples, the action made the girl squeal with pleasure. From the breasts Ashley's hands moved downwards, over the toned abs and to Émeraude's crotch. The ebony girl squatted behind her lover and took her palms to the back of her body, never touching the clitoris, even through the panties. She focused on the buttocks instead, touching, groping them and even landing few slaps which were more than just playful.

Émeraude continued to waver her body to the music that played in her mind as Ashley caressed her slender legs; it lasted for few moments, the ebony roamed her palms from her lover's hips to calves. Then she turned Émeraude again, so now she was facing the crotch; the panties covering it were already damp, Ashley slowly removed them, caressing the legs as her palms moved downwards. Émeraude was dressed in nothing but a pair of crotchless pantyhose and high heels. The ebony girl kissed her lover's inner thighs and began to lick around the clit, but never touched the tender spot itself. But the other girl did not want it to go just one way, she squatted herself and kissed Ashley passionately on the lips, then she gently pushed her back so that the ebony girl had to lay back on the carpet.

It was Émeraude's time to enjoy her lover's body, but she was already too aroused to go slowly and gently. She run her palms along Ashley's strong legs, over her toned belly and to the perky breasts; she groped them just like her lover did earlier to her, she squeezed the nipples as well. Then she returned her hands to Ashley's hips and grabbed her panties, the ebony girl raised her hips and was soon as naked as her lover, but with stockings instead of pantyhose. Émeraude moved to a sixty-nine position and the main dish of the lesbian meal began.

The girls were obviously not doing it for the first time and knew well each other's sensitive spots and preferences. Their tongues and lips were soon joined by fingers and they both began to moan softly. They continued in the same position for some time, until they managed to bring one another to climax; it was not exactly loud, but the trembling of their bodies clearly indicated that it was pleasurable and intense.

Mark had shot his load into my mouth before the spectacle finished, so I could join the men on the couch and enjoy the view for a while. I could also rest AND get aroused at the same time. The men around me were getting horny as well and would soon want to have another round, most likely not with my mouth.

Both girls were red hot, figuratively and to an extend literally. I knew that it would not take long to convince Ashley to show full range of her bisexuality. We quickly worked out a plan, I would take 'The Marks', while the ebony would make love to Josh and Connor. She was not ready for anal sex, so it would be an 'ordinary' threesome, if such phrasing was appropriate. As for me the anal plug would finally be removed, although I would not stay empty for long. Émeraude would serve as an assistant, switching from one girl to another; she seemed to be content with that role. Only at this point my dress got removed, not that it had covered much anyway, it was the host who did the honors. For a short while the men and the women admired my slender body, covered only by a sheer black bodystocking; I did several sexy poses before we moved on to the next stage.

Mark laid down on the carpet and I mounted him, I guided his huge penis into my pussy, giving a soft moan as I did so; then I positioned myself so that Marcus could put his equally large cock into my anus, this time my moan was louder, even though my back door had been thoroughly stretched throughout this evening. I was ready for a hard double penetration. Ashley was on all fours right next to us, Josh was kneeling in front of her and Connor - behind; she was in for a spitroasting. Émeraude knelt between the two trios and caressed our bodies.

The men started slowly to let us adapt as well as to find a common rhythm. I was basically ready from the very beginning and they soon realized that, so they quickly picked up the tempo. I had a feeling that this was not the first time that they were double penetrating a woman. I did not ponder on that too long since the excitement soon overcame me and I began to moan loudly.

Ashley was not as experienced as I, but she seemed to be warmed-up well enough. She had no choice but to remain silent as Josh's large cock filled her mouth and occasionally throat; although her muffled cries could be heard when Émeraude pinched and pulled her nipples. She did that to me as well which made my produce a cry of higher pitch than usual.

Soon both threesomes were in full swing, our bodies were sweating, the men were grunting, the orgiastic noises sometimes spiced up by a loud smack! from a slap than landed on mine or Ashley's buttocks. Émeraude eventually got bored with the rough caress that she was performing, she stood up with her legs spread wide over Mark's face and before mine. I immediately put my tongue to work, although it was hard to maintain balance with our bodies in constant motion. We had all completely lost the sense of time.

I was the first to reach climax, it was a wild and intense one. Émeraude moved back so that my loud screams could be heard well. My whole body rocked, my anal and vaginal muscles clenched tightly which made the men ejaculate inside of my holes; we continued to move, but our motions were chaotic. The crazy orgasm lasted an eternity until I finally collapsed on Mike, both penises still hard and stretching my holes. My breathing was heavy and shallow, of our three no-one moved.

The other threesome was not stopping because of us, but it was clear that Ashley was getting closer to climaxing as well. When Josh sensed it he withdrew his cock from her mouth so we could enjoy her moans as well. She was not nearly as loud as myself, but did not remain silent either; her orgasm was enough to push Connor over the edge too, he made a low grunt and began ejaculating inside of her pussy. Josh did not return to Ashley's mouth, but moved to mine instead, my breathing has stabilized and my mouth was somewhat ready to welcome his penis. Not much more stimulation was needed before he shot his load inside my mouth, it was as large as the first one; I swallowed it and we finally began to disengage. Everyone needed a rest.

Mark told us not to worry about the upholstering as he went to bring more wine and beer. We did not talk much, it were mostly genuine praises of everyone's looks and abilities. But there was still one person who was not as satisfied as the rest - Émeraude, obviously we could not let it stay that way; together with Ashley we brought her to an intense orgasm, to the delight of the male audience. Some more relaxing and drinking commenced afterwards.

The sex was not over though, the next stage would be mostly about me and I was not the one to complain about that. I would be lying on my back on the table with Émeraude on top of me in a sixty-nine position. She would also keep my legs spread wide, so that the men would have a good access to my ass. Ashley would get the men hard and sloppy before they approached me, the goal was that every man should leave a load inside of my anus.

As much as I like anal sex I could not climax just from that kind of stimulation alone. The size of the penis or the technique of the man did not matter; it could bring me to the edge, but not any further. That was why Émeraude's role was crucial and obviously I had to return the favor.

Ashley did a great job at lubricating the cocks, but my hole needed some additional lubricant, for safety as well as for comfort; one could never have too much lube in a gangbang.

The host went first, he was careful even though my anus could not have been prepared better; but as with lubricant one can never be too careful during an anal orgy. Once Mark was certain that I was comfortable with his huge size he sped up; soon he was pounding my back door hard and fast. My moans were muffled by Émeraude's crotch at my face, but I was making a lot of noise nevertheless; it was accompanied by regular slaps of Mark's hips hitting my buttocks. That was the third round for the host so he needed more time to reach an orgasm. My limits regarding the quantity of orgasms were significantly higher so I climaxed before him, just like earlier I clenched my anal and vaginal muscles, the additional pressure was enough to make him ejaculate; he pumped his load inside of my bowels and left the post for another man.

Émeraude gave my clit some rest, but she has not orgasmed herself so my tongue had to stay busy. My ass was not getting any rest either; as soon as Mark stepped away Josh took his place. He slowly pushed his large penis, made few trial pushes and then picked up the tempo; he quickly reached the desired pace, it was as crazy as Mark's.

I continued to lick Émeraude as she played with my breasts and nipples. She reached her climax before Josh and got off my face, but never abandoned my breasts. I lost the sense of time again, but I can assume that he needed about as much time as his predecessor to climax. When Marcus entered my ass Émeraude resumed the sixty-nine position, so we could once again lick each other. Connor, the man with the thickest penis of the four was last, before he ejaculated inside of my anus both Émeraude and I had reached one more orgasm.

Whet the anal orgy was over my ass was slightly sore, but it was not going to rest just now; the first smaller plug was inserted as soon as the last penis left my back door. We had another intermission with wine and beer, during it Émeraude and I brought Ashley to an orgasm; she deserved it since she would be serving the same role in the next stage. The main difference would be that it was my pussy that would be the center of attention. Once again I assumed to position on the table, two of the men who were idle would hold my legs high and wide, Émeraude would caress my body and control the anal vibrator via the remote.

The men maintained the previous order of approaching and managed to get equally hard one more time. Émeraude was merciless with the anal vibrator as well as with my nipples. I knew that the next day they would feel sore, but for now I enjoyed the masochistic pleasure. As incredible as it may sound I had four more orgasms; each of the men managed to make me climax, of course Émeraude's contribution was significant too.

This time I was completely exhausted, I could take no more; fortunately everyone else wanted the orgy to finish too, we had one more drink and then kissed goodbye. Josh, Connor and Markus put their clothes on their sweaty bodies and took a taxi; the cute blond would return for his car on the next day. Émeraude, Ashley and I went to get a shower together, while Mark took care of his house.

My bodystocking was almost glued to my body so taking it off was tricky, but in joint effort we managed to get me naked. After the shower we relaxed some more enjoying our complete nudity. Mark was still sweaty, but we enjoying his highly erotic scent as he joined us, also naked. Eventually we too ordered a taxi and left Mark alone.

When I got home I collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep instantly. I was still excited, but exhausted at the same time, the wine took its toll as well. My dreams were as naughty as the events of the night had been. I woke up hoping for more, I called the girls if they were willing to spend the Saturday together, nothing sexual, but we could make plans for a date on Sunday. After all they still 'owed' me for the clothes...