Succession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica had swiftly seduced her husband's best friend as soon as she received permission from her husband to go ahead with her plans to sleep with Winston. Both Ben and his friend had been surprised by how quickly Jessica followed through once she had coerced her husband into agreeing with her wishes.

"Come here, Winston-honey," Jessica had hissed as soon as she reached the bottom step and had walked into the living room after gaining Ben's consent.

Jessica had gone straight up to Winston. She had taken his just opened bottle of beer away from him. Ben was right behind his wife. He didn't want to miss even a single second of his wife's assertive sexual behavior. She had turned and handed her glass and Winston's bottle to Ben. She had then turned back to the surprised looking big black man in front of her.

"What's up, Jess," Winston had said, while gazing down at Jessica's parted lips as she stepped in close, reached up and ran her arms around Winston. "Ben, do you...?"

"Just shut up and kiss me, Winston," Jessica whispered, looking up into his dark handsome facial features.

"I'm sorry, Ben," Winston said, ready to lean in and kiss the beautiful married white woman in front of him.

"Why are you sorry? Just do it, bud, for God's sake, just do it, man," Ben stated breathlessly and hoarsely, waiting and desperately wanting it to happen just as much as Winston and Jessica did.

Winston stared at his best friend. He had dropped his eyes and stared at Jessica. His friend's wife was leering up at him. Winston had raised his eyes and considered Ben again. Winston looked back down. He had leant in. Jessica opened her mouth wider. She slipped the tip of her tongue out. Jessica pushed her tongue into her husband's best friend's mouth as soon as his lips touched hers. There was a loud sigh and an audible whine of pleasure from both lovers. Winston slowly ran his arms around Ben's wife.

Ben's wife and friend were soon on the three seat lounge. Ben heard zippers being torn down. Ben heard shorts being undone and unsnapped. Winston took the bottom of Jessica's singlet in his large dark fingertips and pulled it up her slim tanned body and then off over her head while she stretched her arms out and started laughing hysterically.

"Oh, goddamn it, oh, goddamn it," Ben fiercely whispered, completely transfixed by what he was seeing.

Winston ran his hand over Jessica bare breasts. He gently crushed her boobs. He squeezed and tweaked her soft brown tips. Jessica was pulling her black lover's singlet off over his head. They were kissing each other. His hand was inside her wet lace underwear. Then Winston was tearing Jessica's shorts and her panties down and off over her legs.

Ben slowly shook his head. He gulped at his beer. His best friend had stripped his hot-wife naked. Winston threw Jessica's shorts and underwear on the living room floor. Jessica was trying to get Winston's shorts and underwear off. Winston grabbed Jessica. He climbed to his feet. Jessica wrapped her legs around her husband's friend. Winston's shorts slipped down. They fell to his feet. Winston stepped out. He was passionately and deeply kissing Ben's wife as he carried her across the living room and then up the staircase.

Ben leapt to his feet. He drained the last of his beer and set the empty beer bottle down on the coffee table. He quickly picked up the clothing which his wife and his friend had discarded as they undressed each other. Ben tippy toed up the stairs as quickly as he could. He was in hot pursuit.

*

There was a rampage taking place in the wide back seat of Ben and Jessica's four wheel drive. Ben had quickly stopped by his parent's home first and asked them if they could take the two children for the rest of the day. Ben's confused mom and dad were happy to oblige. Ben then removed the two child's seats from the back seat of the big vehicle he and Jessica owned. Ben's parents watched as Ben, Jessica and the four young black guys Jessica had picked up at the shopping mall backed out of their driveway, turned left and then sped off down the road.

Jessica was sitting in the middle of the backseat. She had two hot males seated on her left side and two hot men seated on her right side. The four guys had undone Jessica's tight leather pants. They had unzipped her. They had taken hold of the sexy clothing and pulled the pair off her hips and thighs and then down over her calves and ankles and off. Jessica's high heels went as well at the same time. The guys were laughing and Jessica was laughing whenever she got a chance to escape the hot ferocious kisses she was constantly being exposed to.

The hot young black guys were molesting Jessica and she just loved it. One of the 18 year old boys had shoved his hand inside her lace underwear and was stroking and penetrating her wet pussy with his dark fingers while he grinned and laughed at a completely distracted Ben, who was staring and gawking at the action taking place on the back seat of the family four wheel drive. Jessica was moving from side to side on the leather. She was leaving a stain on the seat.

But then the four males took the edges of Jessica's top in their fingertips and with a series of cries and more laughter they pulled her top up and off over Jessica's head. Then the lace panties Jessica was wearing were stripped away. Ben's wife was completely naked.

"Jesus Christ," Ben hissed, driving much too fast and not keeping his eyes on where he was going and on what traffic was around him because he was so absorbed in the action behind him in the back seat. "Thank God we bought that smoky window tinting for the car. Thank God you can see out, but you can't see in. We'd all be arrested in ten second flat if people could see in."

Ben could hear the hot wet smacks of lips on lips. She could hear the muffled whines and cries of his beautiful hot-wife as she was finger fucked and had to deal with the rough hands on her breasts and the tongues in her mouth, in her ears and along her neckline.

"Oh shit, oh my God," Jessica managed to burst out, inhaling and exhaling hard, before another gorgeous black man sealed her mouth with his lips, drove his tongue inside and made Jessica sigh long and low and softly.

The four hot young black guys were starting to undo their shorts. The always horny 18 year old boys were ready for intercourse and they were preparing themselves. Ben knew what the guys were wanting and planning to do. He watched the males in the rear vision mirror. They were all hard and starting to strip themselves.

"No, not here," Ben hissed at them. "Don't do it with her in the car. Just hold on. We're only a few minutes away from home."

And just like that they were home a few minutes later. Ben made a quick hard turn into his and Jessica's driveway. The four males and Ben's wife slide across the back seat. The kiss was broken between Jessica and one of the guys.

"Oh my God, Ben, you crazy bastard," Jessica shrieked as Ben stomped on the brakes on the four wheel drive just a few feet from hitting the garage door. "Let me get my gear back on guys so I can get out."

It was understood amongst the horny 18 year old black boys that allowing Jessica to put her clothes back on was not an option. One of the guys grabbed Ben's sexy little hot-wife. Jessica screamed. She was carried out of the back of the four wheel drive. She was still naked. She was put over the shoulder of one of the hot young black men. She was carried off towards the front door of Ben and Jessica's home.

"Fucking hell," Ben hissed, quickly getting out of the four wheel drive, slamming all the doors shut, locking the car and chasing the four 18 year olds and his naked woman. "Hang on everyone; let me get the fucking front door open!"

*

Ben would never forget the way his honeymoon unfolded and unraveled in front of his eyes and behind closed doors. Tyrone just took over right from the start. He shoved Ben out of the way as soon as Ben had inserted the card in the slot, swiped the card through the lock, and opened the front door to the suite he was sharing with Jessica. Ben's hot-wife was jumping up and down on the spot. She was hyperventilating from excitement. She was laughing. She was repeatedly telling her husband to hurry up.

"Get the door open, Ben, good man, now for God's sake get out of the way!"

"Okay, Jess, okay."

Tyrone picked up a squealing, delighted Jessica, put her over his shoulder and then carried her through the suite and into the bedroom. Ben was left standing there at the yawning doorway like a fool. He was left to gawk. He was left there to watch as the big black male, his bride had met just hours earlier, carried Ben's sexy, horny young wife to bed. The door into the bedroom was then slammed shut and locked.

Ben could hear his wife from behind closed doors as he secured the suite and then wandered down the corridor towards the bedroom as if drugged.

"Oh Tyrone, baby - I'm so horny!"

"I am as well, baby," Ben heard Tyrone softly state between long hot lingering kisses.

"Oh my God, oh my God," Ben hissed as he listened, wide-eyed, as he stood outside the bedroom door.

Jessica was screaming. She was hysterical. She was behaving like an idiot. Tyrone was softly chuckling. Clothes were being torn off Jessica's sexy petite body and then thrown aside. She was gasping and shrieking as Tyrone pulled her garments from her. Ben could hear seams being stretched and torn. He could hear fabric being shredded.

"Oh damn it," Jessica exclaimed in between gasps and more wild laughter.

"You're almost naked," Tyrone whispered.

"Oh Jesus, Tyrone, show me your big cock for fuck sakes," Jessica screeched at the top of her lungs, before screaming and then laughing madly as Tyrone took his clothes off in front of her and with a grin showed Jessica his large dark penis. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, it's so hard and it's so huge! I just knew it would be. C'mon, Tyrone honey - let's go, get into bed and do it - let's go crazy and fuck!"

Ben couldn't stop himself from masturbating. It was such a humiliating set of circumstances. First, his wife had deserted him and gone to have a drink with another man on their honeymoon. She had just run off as soon as Ben gave her his permission. Then she had brought Tyrone back to the suite and now she was having sex with him while her husband just waited around, listened at the door and jerked off. The moment Tyrone penetrated Jessica was a revelation for Ben. Jessica made no secret about it. She didn't hide anything. She was very vocal about what was happening to her and her body. Ben felt so excited. Ben was so wound up.

"AAAAWWWW MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD, TTTTYYYYRRRROOOONNNNEEEE! OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD!"

"Jess," Ben asked, stepping forward, pulling his hand out of his underwear, assuming his wife was either in pain or under attack for just a second, before Jessica corrected him in no uncertain terms.

"Oh, just shut up, Ben," Jessica whined as she drove her head back into her pillow, closed her eyes tight and pulled Tyrone down on top of her. "Just shut up and go away! Just, just, keep quiet out there! Have a cold shower, babe! Oh, my God, it feels so good, Ben, it feels so good!"

"Oh my God, baby," Ben hissed, instantly shoving his hand back inside his pants.

"OH TYRONE, HONEY," Jessica shrieked as her body was beautifully pummeled and the bed began to rhythmically complain.

"Oh shit, Jess," Ben whispered.

"Oh Ben, it feels so good! Oh Ben, he's so much bigger and so much better than you are! There's no way you can compete with him and you should never even try!"

Ben assumed Tyrone would leave their suite and not come back once he and Jessica had their sexual encounter. Ben believed Jessica only wanted the tall large black man once and once only. Jessica and her husband were just married and were on their honeymoon so surely Jessica would send Tyrone away so the two newlyweds could be together again. Ben couldn't have been more wrong.

Jessica and Tyrone's first sexual encounter ran from the late afternoon, straight through the night and well past mid morning the next day. Finally, the two lovers had satisfied themselves physically and mentally and were able to sleep. They were both exhausted. They were both covered in sweat and wrapped up tightly together in damp tangled bed sheets. Ben just went, lay down on the couch and passed out in the early hours of the morning while the sounds of laughter, colliding bodies and orgasms rang out in the suite.

Tyrone refused to leave. Jessica made no effort to throw Tyrone out of the suite. The two lovers showered together and ordered breakfast at 5pm after waking up from their first fiery love session. Ben made some noises about Tyrone going so Ben could be alone with his bride. Jessica began to reason with her husband and then Jessica tried to cajole Ben and make light of the situation. Jessica finally grew indignant and then became furious when Ben wouldn't budge. Jessica and Ben fought. She was naked. She was shouting at him and throwing things. She put Ben down. She humiliated him. Tyrone stood there grinning. He was naked. He was watching the argument with a huge black dripping hard on. Jessica quickly prevailed. Tyrone laughed at Ben. She rang and quickly ordered room service.

"This is just the way it's gonna be, babe, I'm spending our honeymoon with Tyrone," Jessica calmly and firmly assured Ben, while she ran her arm around Tyrone and the big dark skinned stud slid his arm around her and pulled her close as he grinned triumphantly at Ben. "Can you bring us breakfast when it arrives, can you serve us, honey. We want breakfast in bed."

"You mean the whole two weeks," Ben quietly asked, jealous, excited and blushing with humiliation.

"Uh huh," Jessica confirmed, beaming at Ben and then continuing. "I've always wanted to do it with a big black guy and now that I have, I think I'm hooked!"

Ben nodded and was about to say something more. He stopped before he could get the words out. His eyes grew wide and then his jaw dropped. Jessica turned to look up at Tyrone and Tyrone turned and gazed down at her. Ben instantly grew erect in his pants and almost came in his underwear when his wife's honeymoon lover leant in and kissed Jessica's open mouth.

It's like an addiction, Ben thought as he contemplated his unusual and unorthodox marriage. At every moment, Ben assumed Jessica would get over her strange hunger for large black men and settle down, but she never did. She became even needier and grew more addicted as time passed. Ben, after his initial half-hearted resistance at the start, loved watching and thinking about his beautiful petite wife's behavior. Ben grew just as obsessed with watching what Jessica was doing as Jessica was obsessed with doing it.

*

By the time, Jessica started a relationship with Ben's best friend, Winston she had mastered the fine art of approaching tall dark strangers at any time, in any place and taking them to bed. She met black men in bars. She just happened to bump into black males when she was in the grocery store. She propositioned guys in shopping malls and at parties. She just chased them down. It never stopped. It never ended. She always seemed to be giving out her phone number and getting phone numbers in return as she chatted, grinned, laughed, stroked dark skin and stood too close to someone. She was dating four nights a week with her husband's approval. Jessica often invited Ben to watch. She loved opening up her extra-marital playtime to her husband so he could gain a vicarious thrill from looking and listening.

"You're so grubby, Jessie," Ben whispered down at his cum covered wife as she stood there and grinned up at him. "The things you do with them. It's so dirty..."

"It sure is, babe," Jessica whispered back. "I like bringing a few guys home with me after clubbing. I do whatever they want. I don't say no to anything they want. I never say no, I never say no..."

"Oh my God, I love you so much, Jess!"

"Uh huh, I know, I know - I love you too, Ben."

The affair between Jessica and her husband's best friend was the most harrowing and exciting period of Ben's life. It was the beginning of Ben's celibacy and the start of Jessica's complete control over her husband. Step by step, Ben was reduced into a small male, a completely compliant male, a mere shell of a man by Jessica's non-stop needs and relentless hen pecking. Ben's addiction grew and Jessica continued to mold it and feed it as she needed. Ben's love for his wife kept growing as she closed off her husband's access to sex, denied him the right to procreate, and handed the opportunity to conceive a child with her to some other luckier man.

"You know someone's gonna end up getting me pregnant," Jessica liked to whisper in her husband's ear, "what a pity it isn't gonna be you, babe."

"You sexy bitch, I love you so much!"

"Ha ha, I know you do, but how much are you gonna love me when I hand you another man's baby and demand you take care of its every need and pay for it."

"Don't tease me, Jess," Ben hissed.

"Why not, it's so much fun."

Ben was allowed and encouraged to take a seat on the stool, Jessica had set aside for him. Ben was invited into his own bedroom to watch the sexual fireworks taking place between his own hot-wife and his big black friend.

How hurtful and how perfectly beautiful. To make it so much more enjoyable and so much more exquisitely painful, Jessica actively put her husband down as she and Winston made love in front of Ben. Soon enough, Winston, with Jessica's encouragement and Ben's silence and silly grin, began humiliating his best friend as well. Being cruel was enjoyable. Winston and Jessica loved having great sex in the big marriage bed as Ben jerked off self-consciously with a red face in front of them - lording it over "Loser- Ben" as Jessica's husband soon became known added so much additional pleasure to Jessica and Winston's playtime in bed.

All of Jessica's well chosen words were like a dagger to Ben's heart. Jessica could make her husband's cock so hard.

"I love you so much, Winston," Jessica would softly state, in an emotional tone, as Ben's wife lay beneath her husband's best friend, while Winston searched her body with his long thick black prick in the dark of night. "I've always loved you more than I've loved Ben. I don't know why I just didn't marry you instead."

"You make me feel so feminine, Winston," Jessica would gently claim, before breaking into girlish giggles, kissing Winston deeply on the mouth while running her slim fingers through his short dark hair, then breaking and continuing to speak. "The way you make love to me, you make me feel like such a woman. Ben never makes me feel that way."

"You're the most amazing lover, Winston," Jessica would say between sweet gasps, the volume of her voice slowly rising as Winston penetrated her with short sharp hard thrusts, "you know where to touch me and how to touch me without me telling you. I had to lead Ben around by the nose when we used to sleep together. My husband was just terrible at it."

"Oh my God, Winston, I think you're gonna make me cum again. Yes, yes, yes, it's true, darling - you're gonna make me cum again. You're the most amazing man! You can last for so long. I don't know how long you've been inside me for, I've lost track of time! Ben, Ben, oh my God, Ben - he can barely last ten minutes when he's inside me! OH MY GOD, WINSTON - DO YOU KNOW HOW FRUSTRATED I GET WHEN I'M WITH BEN - OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD IIII'MMMM CCCCOOOOMMMMMMMMIIIIGGGG - AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW!"

It was the most harrowing and exciting period of Ben's life. Winston moved into Ben's home and then into Ben's bedroom. Jessica made her husband pick up everything he owned in their bedroom and take it out as Winston waited in the corridor to bring his things in. It was so humiliating and so arousing for Ben to have to grab his stuff, carry it into the spare bedroom, dump it there and then go back into the master bedroom for more. Jessica was grinning and chuckling. Ben's tail was between his legs and his head was down as he marched back and forth in silence with a red face.