Succession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, move it, mister," Jessica hissed at Ben as she and Winston leered at each other. "Get your shit out so Winston can move his in."

Winston and Ben's wife ended up making out with each other in the corridor, just outside the master bedroom as Ben quickly trudged back and forth with a thumping heart and a rock hard cock.

"I can't wait to fuck your brains out in our bed," Ben overheard his hot-wife say to Winston as her husband picked up the last few of his things, walked out of the bedroom and entered the spare bedroom.

A few minutes later, Jessica and Winston were naked, in the big marriage bed and they were at it. The door to the master bedroom and the spare bedroom were left open as the couple's two young children were with Jessica's parents for the weekend. The laughter, the groans, the sighs and gasps, and the cries of pleasure echoed around the dark house and bounced off the walls all night. The collision of perspiring bodies, the slap of wet skin against wet skin, and the smack of hot kisses caressed Ben's ears as he tossed and turned in sleepless torment. His wife's words were like a dagger in his pounding heart.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum again, Winston," Jessica announced in a loud whine. "You make me feel so good! You make me cum so many times!"

And Ben got to watch as his wife and his best friend created the most loving of relationship. The two excited and overheated lovers formed an amazing attachment together. They were always in close physical proximity to each other. They were always caressing each other. They were always kissing each other. They were always talking softly and intimately with each other. Ben was effectively sent to Coventry. He had just ceased to exist. He just silently performed duties.

Ben got to watch the woman he loved and adored worship his best friend's large black penis. Jessica was so compliant, so willing and desperate to please Winston. She adored her husband's friend's dark prick. She loved tying her long hair back in a ponytail, lying on her belly between Winston's legs and driving her black stud crazy by tenderly kissing and licking his streaming cock and heavy balls. Jessica loved making Winston groan and twitch as she slowly stimulated his nervous system with her soft fingertips and her glossy lips. It was all just a non-stop tease punctuated by Jessica's sweet taunting laughter, her flirty words and her sparkling eyes. Ben was amazed at her patience and her devotion to Winston. She sometimes copped a big load of semen on her beautiful facial features when Winston finally said enough was enough. It was always a memorable scene for a voyeur like Ben.

With swift movement, Jessica would slide off the end of the bed and drop to her knees. Winston would follow her, desperately trying to hold on for the one or two seconds it took to get in place. The big black stud had to cover his mouth and grit his teeth to keep quiet lest the children be woken by his orgasmic cries.

"Do it master, spray me," Jessica would whisper with a smile as she closed her eyes and offered her face to Winston by tilting her head back.

Ben couldn't believe how dirty his gorgeous hot-wife was. She would softly shriek, flinch and bounce up and down on the spot as Winston shot arcs of white scalding semen through the air and onto Jessica's flushed face. Ben couldn't help but sit well forward on his stool and stare at the sexual fireworks. It was jaw dropping for both Winston and Ben.

"Oh my God, one of you guys go get some tissues, quickly now," Jessica would softly hiss between bursts of feminine laughter, pinching her nostrils together, her face glowing with lines of male fluid. "Help me get up for God's sake, help me get to the bathroom sink and be quiet about it when you do it - I don't want to wake the kids up!"

Ben became desperate when Jessica began dropping hints which suggested she was seriously thinking about divorcing Ben and then marrying Winston. She really drove the knife into her husband's side and rubbed plenty of salt in the wound by telling Ben that she was thinking of denying him access to the two children he was helping Jessica raise.

"No, please no, Jessica-honey," Ben desperately pleaded, down on his knees before his beautiful scheming wife and looking up at her with tears in his eyes. "Please don't leave me, please don't divorce me!"

Jessica looked down at her pathetic looking husband. She was silent for a long moment. She was smiling softly. She was softly caressing his head with her fingertips.

"You silly boy," Jessica whispered down at Ben adoringly, "don't you realize I'm doing all this because I know you love it and thrive on it. You're obsessed with my sex life. We're both addicts. I'm not going to divorce you and marry Winston. He's just my boyfriend and you're my husband. I love you, Ben - I'm not going to leave you for Winston. I just like playing around with your head. I like fucking around with your head - it's fun, baby. I'm sure you love it as well..."

Ben gasped. He inhaled and exhaled a long hard ragged breath of relief. Jessica decided to end her relationship with her husband's best friend not long after that. Jessica ruined Ben's friendship with Winston. Jessica and Ben had a falling out with Winston. The large black man refused to talk to Ben and Jessica after that.

*

Ben chased the five of them. He unlocked the front door. He followed the horny quintet inside his home. He closed and locked the front door behind him. He hoped none of his neighbors saw his naked hot-wife being carried across the driveway and over the open threshold. He quickly pulled the curtains and the blind aside and ran his eyes around the neighborhood. There was no one in sight. There didn't seem to be any prying, gossiping neighbors watching Ben and Jessica's home. There was a loud burst of laughter coming from the master bedroom at the far end of the corridor. It was Jessica. Ben instantly turned away from the front window. He let go of the curtains and blind.

"C'mon, nail me down, boys, I'm ready and rarin' to go," Jessica declared, before bursting into more laughter.

"Goddamn it, wait for me, babe," Ben softly hissed, running down the corridor to the master bedroom.

What a sexy scene confronted Ben as he arrived at the master bedroom. Jessica was being manhandled by the four horny 18 year olds. She was being passed from one young black man to the next. She was squealing, she was laughing as she was shared around. One male after another was kissing her mouth while other guys were crushing her breasts and forcing their dark hands between Jessica's hot legs. Meanwhile, the four young men were pulling their basketball singlets off over their heads and whipping their shoes, socks and shorts off in between kisses and more sensuous mauling.

"God, just look at your cocks," Jessica enthused, "so big and so black! That sounds really stupid, doesn't it?"

There was more laughter and more kisses.

"I can't help it though, I'm hopelessly addicted."

Watching Jessica take on three, or four, or even more big black men all at once was never boring or merely routine as far as Ben was concerned. He was so excited. He was being laughed at. He was being ridiculed, put down and picked on, but his hunger to watch Jessica play with the guys, she had so blatantly picked up at the shopping mall, overrode everything else, including his pride, self esteem and self respect. All five lovers were soon naked. Four large horny guys with four long thick swinging pricks picked up the hysterical, beautiful hot-wife and put her on her hands and knees on the middle of the marriage bed.

"Oh my God, guys," Jessica shrieked, "c'mon, c'mon, don't keep a girl waiting - do me quickly now!"

Ben grinned as his wife swung her cute tanned bum at the boys. It didn't take long for the action to start. There was some laughing, some wrestling and some shoving as the guys competed for first go. Jessica gasped and groaned with pleasure as one of the hot 18 year old black males leapt on the bed, got in behind her, took her left hip in his palm, lined Jessica up and then slowly sank his hard cock inside her wet hot pussy from behind.

"Awwww Jesus," Jessica softly whined, closing her eyes momentarily and dropping her head. "Ohhh my God, that feels nice!"

But then another guy positioned himself in front of Jessica.

"Open your eyes, bitch," the guy stated, "look what I've got for you."

Jessica quickly opened her eyes. She gasped with pleasure. She squealed.

"Oh shit, come closer, baby," Jessica urged, starting to become hysterical.

She stared at the large dark swinging cock in front of her face. She opened her mouth. She leant forward. She placed her lips over the bloated knob and then with a soft happy sigh took the head and then a few inches of shaft inside her mouth.

Ben quickly licked his upper lip. He roughly ran his fingers through his hair. He loved watching Jessica get fucked by a large naked lanky black guy from behind

"God, I love blowing BBC," Jessica softly said, before chuckling and then running her tongue over the underside of the head and sinking down on the erection again.

But then the quintet changed its configuration. Ben was left breathless and with a pounding heart as his sexy wife made one of the horny 18 years olds stretch out on his back on the bed. Jessica then with a soft toothy grin adjusted herself and eased herself down on the young male's glistening prick until she was well impaled. She then leant forward and a second male came in from behind. With a long laugh he placed the tip of his cock against Jessica's anus and then penetrated her, drilling slowly and relentlessly into her ass. Finally a third guy made himself available and with a whine Jessica pulled him close and started sucking his prick while a fourth waited for his turn.

A surge of jealousy grabbed at Ben as he stood in the far corner of the bedroom near the door. He wrung his hands. He hyperventilated. He stared endlessly and obsessively at the hot action taking place before his wide eyes. Four beautiful bodies moved slowly back and forth and up and down in front of Jessica's husband. The sound of laughter, sighs, gasps and hot words grew in volume as body parts slipped and slapped together and flashed in and out.

Ben abruptly turned on the spot. He suddenly felt unsteady on his feet. He was nauseous. He turned away from the carnal spectacle taking place in the master bedroom. He felt overwhelmed. Ben walked down the corridor with his head spinning and his ears filled with the cries and groans of sexual pleasure erupting behind him. Oh my God, Ben thought, closing his eyes, stumbling, opening his eyes and listening to the fierce laughter and the breathless gasps. Oh Jesus Christ, Ben thought, quickly reaching out, his open palms colliding with the wall and stopping himself from falling as he listened to the wet collision of bodies.

It wasn't long before one 18 year old boy after another started coming. And then Jessica joined in. Ben stood there in the middle of his living room and listened to the sexual fireworks. He was tempted to go running in the direction of the sound. He managed to stop himself. The desire to go and watch his wife carried away by an orgasm as her young male lovers let go was so strong. Ben didn't necessarily have to see it. He could clearly picture the imagery in his mind. He had watched his wife have sex so many times over the course of their marriage. Still the addiction was so strong.

In one dark insight, Ben came to realize a harsh, complete and yet exciting truth as he stood there swaying in his living room with his eyes closed and his ears assailed with sounds. He had briefly pondered this fact in the past, but he hadn't really glared at it so pointedly before. The young, agreeable and naïve Ben had unwittingly and, in hindsight, rather foolishly stumbled into a delicious trap. He really wasn't looking where he was going and ended up in a strange part of the woods. He had grown close to a beautiful young woman, who lacked empathy, liked to take advantage of weakness and was searching for a victim. She saw him for what he was, gave him what he wanted and won an advantage over him.

The exquisite and insatiable sex addict Ben had declared his love for and whom he had married against the advice and better judgment of those closest to Ben was destined to take on a thousand young lovers. She was to lead a life of games, seduction, pleasure and ecstasy. Ben, on the other hand, was going to walk another path. He was going to end up in an entirely different place. It was to be a dead end. Ben could watch, but not be watched. Ben could listen, but not be listened to. Ben may touch himself, but wouldn't be touched by another. He could work and worry, but not be worked on or worried about.

"Oh my God," Ben hissed, opening his eyes, stumbling to the three seat sofa, slumping into its leathery embrace while his heart pounded, the perspiration popped from his skin and the urge to vomit returned. "What have I done, what have I done, what have I done? Why did I do this?"

The answer came just minutes later. The soft alluring feminine voice of his beautiful wife floated out of the master bedroom, down the corridor and into the living room. Ben responded to the Siren's call instantly. He abruptly sat up. He felt his anxiety and his nausea subside.

"Hey Ben, baby, where have you gone: the guys and I are going to do the next round. Come back and watch them make me cum again. Come and see. I've never understood why you couldn't ever make me orgasm. It's so easy for them. Come and watch them do me."

Ben couldn't help himself or stop himself. His wife had made him her puppet. All she had to do was pull the strings. He got to his feet. He ran his fingers through his hair and then he took one step after another. The quintet of lovers, meanwhile, burst into cold malicious laughter as they heard Ben's footsteps in the hall, but then their laughter dissolved in an aural feast of soft lip smacks, roving hands on skin and gentle sighs as Jessica was put on her back and the four dark skinned males moved over her.