Succubus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me." I command. Her eyes lock on mine, "Please!" she cries with desperate passion. "Please I need it in me. Fuck me with your ta...OH!" I release her entire body, pinch her nipples and thrust my tail in, deep. She bucks her hips and screams in pleasure. Two quick thrusts and she's cumming. Spasming, writhing on my tail. I thrust in and out and twirl and gyrate inside her and she is crying, screaming with ecstasy. I start flexing my tail making wave motions deep inside her and she cums again. Hard. Then again. Her back arches off the bedroll and her muscles lock. She spasms twice and passes out, flopping back down.

Damn, I wanted to lick her before she did that.

I wait for her gasping lungs to slow to hard breathing then to the gentle breaths of slumber, before forcing her awake. Making her eyes lock on mine, I lick my lips as I slowly pull my tail from her sopping pussy and she moans. She clutches at my tail, trying to force me back in but I take her hands in mine and fully withdraw.

Glistening with her juice, I slowly bring it to her mouth. Even though I don't need to, I Dominate her to suck on my tail, lick it clean. Knowing I don't need to, I compel her to suck on it. She moans again and her other hand starts playing with her clit. Of course, my own desire has flared with such a display of passion and now I am wanting more.

I whisper in her ear, "You are mine now, my little play thing. My little Toy. And you will do as I say. Serve my desires. Willingly...or not." And I compel her hand to knead my breasts instead of her pussy. She moans again. "And now, you will pleasure me." I bend and kiss her deeply as I take her other hand in mine, slowly running it down my chest, my stomach and between my legs.

She eagerly complies.

12