Succubus Ch. 04

Story Info
A challenge of wills.
1.7k words
4.83
3.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room service has come and gone. Marn ate and I had some tea. We talked a bit, but with Marn's killer body and tattoos there was only one thing on my mind. Well, granted that is almost always on my mind. We found out, to our mutual disappointment that Marn's panties won't fit me well enough to look sexy. Too bad really, it sounded like such hot fun. So I came up with a new game to play while we wait for Alishia to wake.

The first thing she sees upon walking out of the bedroom is Marn, naked on her hands and knees, about four feet away from my spread legs and wet pussy. I'm on a chair at the table, taunting her and playing with my breasts.

"What the..." is about all Alishia can get out as she stands trying to process what her bleary eyes are showing her.

"Ha!" Marn says. "She's up and your almost out of time. You'll never be able to make me!"

"Hush you!" I command and bear down again with my Domination. Marn's mouth clamps shut. Then I switch tactics and make her sit up and kneel. I almost get her to play with her tits. Damn, she's on to me and has locked her hands together on her lap.

I switch tactics again. "Are you sure you want to win?" And I wiggle my breasts at her. I run a hand up my leg and dip a finger between my legs. I'm giving Marn my most seductive look as I slowly bring my slick finger up to my mouth and suck on it. "Seems to me like winning is actually your loss." I slide my finger in and out of my mouth and purr. Instead of trying to force her to crawl to me, I try very gently to make her press her hands against her crotch. I know she's horny as hell. If I can just get her to...

"Oh! Nice try! That was sneaky." Marn is slowly lifting her hands from her lap and unclasping them. I let the compulsion go and her hands fly apart. I immediately Dominate her again and her hands fly to her breasts and she's pinching her nipples. A moan escapes from her throat. I flash a smile of triumph. "Oooh," her breath is catching in her throat and she's having a hard time fighting me now. Pleasure is my forte and is always such an excellent trap. "Not: not fair!" she pants.

"Demon." I shrug. Alishia just shakes her head.

"Now your seducing my friends?" She shuffles over to the table and pours herself a glass of water. I flutter my eyes at her. Damnation she is sexy. Even with her hair in such a state.

"Demon." I shrug again. "Besides, you asked her to join us." Alishia pauses with the glass half way to her lips. I see a small smile before she covers it by taking a drink.

"Ha!" Marn shouts in triumph. She's giving me a look of defiance as she's managed to cross her arms across her chest.

"That's your fault," I pout at Alishia, "You distracted me." She just shrugs, pulls out a chair and sits. It tells a lot that she deliberately moved around the table to ensure she gets a good view. Without looking back, I compel Marn's thumbs to stroke across her erect nipples. She groans, and it comes out as a combination of 'damnit' and 'oohh yes'. I smile evilly at Alishia.

As she eats, her eyes flicker back and forth between us. With Marn's pleasure working against her, I've managed to get her back on her hands and knees and moved her closer to me again. Then instead of trying to make her move her hand forward, I make her move it back. Marn falls for it and doesn't fight. As her arm moves, I force everything I have and make it swing up between her legs and she grabs her crotch. I quickly take advantage of the look of shock on her face and she is fingering herself. Her look of pleasure and fierce determination is exquisite and I'm getting wetter.

I easily make her move forward and now her face is almost between my knees. I spread them a little further apart. An open invitation, if you will. She fights back and I can't get her to move any closer. But she hasn't managed to stop masturbating. Oh, I'll have her yet.

"You two are made for each other." Alisha says in mock disgust. Yet she can't tear eyes away from Marn's busy hand. I'm not fooled. I can see the desire in those eyes. "So, what do you get if you win?"

"Marn's tongue in my pussy."

"Of course, what was I thinking? What does Marn get if she wins?" I just smile and look back to Marn.

"We never agreed on what she gets since we never even discussed what constitutes her win." I feel sudden panic overwhelm the pleasure of fingering herself, and I pounce. Marn moves forward again. She is so close now I lift my legs up and lay them splayed, on her wide shoulders. Her breath is hot against my sex. I'm tempted to rub myself against her face, but that just seems like cheating. Wait, what am I saying? I'm a demon for hells sake. I scoot forward on the chair, just enough that her nose parts my wet lips and her hand increases it's tempo on her pussy. I almost get the tip of Marns tongue past her lips...

Suddenly there's hands pulling my face around and Alishia is kissing me and pinching my nipple. An electrical current runs directly to my clit and my concentration is gone. With a shout of triumph, Marn leaps to her feet. Alishia releases me and as I look back, pouting, Marn plunks into my lap and pulls my face down between her breasts.

"I win!" she shouts, one hand pumps into the air while the other holds me to her chest. She is so strong I can't even move my head, so I do what I do best; hot steamy erotic pleasure. I slide a hand between us, down her taunt stomach and between her legs. She is so wet, I have no trouble slipping two fingers deep inside her. She gasps and shudders.

I compel her body to lock and I lift her with me as I stand. I wriggle my fingers inside her, keeping her too distracted to fight my Domination. I take her down to the floor, then spin and sit on her face. Compelling her tongue at this point is imps play. I close my eyes as it feels so good. One hand still between her legs, the other gripping her ankle, I have her legs splayed wide and I watch my fingers sliding in and out of her blond pussy. As does Alishia. Marn's squirming like crazy and can't even think, let alone fight. I let my compulsion go and grin.

"If you say soo, ooo..." Marn's tongue is very talented. "Ahh!" Her legs whip up, ripping from my grasp and wrap themselves around my head. She pulls my head down as she sits up, making me somersault. The next thing I know, she's sitting on my face and has me pinned. She starts rubbing her wet pussy against my nose and I can't help myself; my tongue snakes in. After all, my loss is still a win.

"I," Marn pants. "Ooo! I do sa, aay so." My tongue, is also quite talented. I spend a little time exploring then slowly give her the full treatment. Up, down, circles, flicks, in, out. Sucking her into my mouth then back to licking. Marns hips are rocking back and forth and I'm pretty sure she playing with her gorgeous tits. I sneak in a little compulsion and her hand starts squeezing one of mine. Then stops.

"Oh, don't you start that again." she growls. "I won, you lick." I latch on to her clit with my lips and half whine, half purr into her. "Ooo, that, that won't, mmm, work. Mmmm, but don't stop." I go to town on her and she's loving it. I circle around her canal, flick her clit, then drive my tongue as deep as it's go in to her, and succubus' tongues are pretty long. Then I fuck her with it.

She's moaning pretty loudly now and is on her hands and knees with her head flung back. She's getting close to cumming and my moment has come. I wrap my legs around her head and try to pull her down. It doesn't work, she is too strong.

But demons are more dense that humans, we're heavier than we look. I'm wrapped around her and no longer touching the floor, while my tongue wriggles around inside her. She's struggling to hold us both up while I'm trying to drive her wild. Her arms give out then she is laying flat on top of me with her head between my thighs. Not as close to my greedy needs as I hoped, but she can't help but smell my sex. My tongue hasn't stopped it's magic for a second.

Her hands grip my knees and she slowly pulls them apart trying to free her head. Damnation! The strength of her! Then her face is against my groin and her tongue is in me! I win and moan with triumph! We lay there, on the floor eating each other.

Marn is growling her lust and I know she's getting close again. I suck her clit between my lips and flick my tongue across it rapidly. It's so good she's thrown her head back again, and is panting heavily, her finger digging into my legs. Her thighs are squeezing my head, crushing me. Suddenly she growls deeply and her juices flood my mouth and coat my face. Her body is quaking but I don't let up. She's spasming and grunting. Then she can't take it any more. She's trying to get away but I'm clamped on and giving her clit everything I got.

"Nn, nnooo. Ooh! OOH!" She tries to roll off me but I'm wrapped around her, she carries me with her. On our sides, she is vibrating against my face and still desperately trying to push me away. Suddenly she just screams! She's cumming and shaking so hard we're drumming against the floor. When she starts making noises humans shouldn't be making, I let her go and we both just, slump.

"Okay, " I swallow, "You win." I hurt everywhere.