Succubus Coed 05: Cure?

Story Info
It comes with a price… and a reward.
8.3k words
4.5
2.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It comes with a price... and a reward

Moments after I thought I shouldn't ask what's next, a young woman approached me. She was dressed as a sexy witch, with an overdone costume. It was almost a caricature of a witch.

She looked at me and asked, "Can I have a moment of your time, Ms. Calypso?"

"Sure, why not. Maybe I should eat you?" I playfully growled, and brought my hands up to show the fake claws I wore.

"Ooh! I'm so scared! But seriously, I have a favor to ask. Let's find a place to talk, it's too loud out here."

"Well, the back rooms are discounted tonight, and if you want talk instead of sex, I won't complain."

She looked pensive for a moment, then briefly nodded to herself, then said, "Sure. Lead the way."

Once settled in the room, and the financial transaction completed, I asked, "What kind of favor do you want?"

"My name is Lisa, and I am a member of a group of people who care a lot about our community. There is a nasty problem menacing us, and we cannot handle it, ourselves."

"What is the group, and the community?"

"We serve San Jose, and our group is a coven of witches."

"Well, I know the city, but witches? In this day and age?"

"We're not evil. We don't harm ordinary people. But we do keep watch over the city, turning away bad stuff, if we can. Unfortunately, we cannot handle this monster. But we think you can."

"I'm just a dancer. The best one here, but still, a dancer. I'm not a fighter."

"You are more than a dancer. You are a succubus, and a werewolf."

"Werewolves don't exist. This is just a costume. Also, I only play a succubus sometimes, for certain clients. My horns and tail are props."

"They do exist, and you are one. We've been studying you for over a month, so we're sure."

"Well, I don't believe you. I think our time is at an end, unless you also want sex?" Looking at her, I saw her temptation, but she declined eventually. "Leave the door open when you leave." I then returned to the party.

That was odd. I must have spent at least ten minutes thinking about it in the back of my mind, before thoughts of the party took over. I did take care to leave looking like someone else, so I wouldn't be followed. Hopefully, no one was watching my car. At least, it didn't look like it.

Two days later, I was relaxing at home on a day off, when I was called to the parlor where a guest was. When I rounded the corner, I stopped in my tracks for a moment. The woman was in a business suit, with a light-blue coat over a white shirt and a slightly darker-blue skirt. It was the same woman I had seen in the club. But since I didn't look the same, I decided to pretend ignorance.

"Hello, miss. Can I help you?"

"Mike is such an odd name. I am curious how you got it. No matter, I am here to ask you again to help us."

"Have we met?"

"Yes, Calypso, we have."

"Why do you call me that name?"

She looks about, then pulls a notebook from inside her coat. There is no way it could fit there, yet it did. "Let me show you."

"How did you fit that in your coat?"

"Magic."

"There's no such -"

She interrupted me with a quick phrase, and her coat and skirt changed to a light green over a darker green. She waited a few seconds, then did it again to return the blue.

"Oh..." I thought for a moment, then said, "This is not a matter to be overheard. Follow me." I headed off to Terry's home office, where he had a tiny conference room table and three chairs. I offered her one, and closed the door after she sat.

Then I said, "So, you are the real deal. How did you find out about me?"

"The library book you took. We're not sure how you took it out, but we noted its return, and used spells to follow where it had been. We thought you were just an ordinary human who was bitten, and we expected you to hide at the full moon and the days next to it, but you went out those days. We followed and watched you, and so learned of Calypso and your true nature as a succubus.

"That both scared and excited us. As a succubus, you are a sexual predator. Not something we feel confident in handling, yet we realized the potential to deal with a monster problem we have. Some watched you here and at the country club, and others watched your evening performances. That is how we learned of your feeding habits, and how you were hiding your tracks to avoid being noticed. You also did not feed too much on any one person, making your tracks even fainter.

"The coven discussed this at length, and finally decided to ask for your help. You appear to care for your community, like we care for ours. When you dumped me at the club, I had to change my approach, so I am here now, with evidence to show you what our problem is. Will you help us? We beg you."

"Hm... You have piqued my interest. Tell me about your problem."

She opened the notebook, and discussed the pictures within. Over a dozen dead people were pictured. They were torn apart, with plenty of blood. She told me the blood was cow's blood, and that there was very little human blood at the site. The 'wild animals' that attacked were actually werewolves under the control of a vampire, and not the local wildlife. They wanted me to take out the vampire.

"I'm a lover, not a fighter."

"You are uniquely suited to fight him. Your succubus nature makes you resistant, if not immune, to his sexual fascination. Likewise, your ability to feed by touch can get through his defenses before he knows what you are doing. Lastly, as a werewolf, you may have some influence with the pack he keeps to do his bidding." She then went to the back of the notebook, and showed me the pictures of the werewolves.

I looked at those pictures, and saw something. "What are those collars?"

"They are magically invisible. We used enchanted cameras to take these pictures. On a regular camera, and in person, you won't see them. We think they are how he controls or summons them. We haven't gotten one yet to study, so we don't know. But they do not seem to be weapons, at least, they have never done anything but wear them. They may provide some passive benefit."

She turned a final page at the back, and there were two fuzzy pictures of another man.

"This is your target. Not even the enchanted camera can fully pierce his enchantments against cameras. We don't know how he is going about in the daytime, but he does."

"You think I can handle him?"

"Yes. We know where his hunting territory is, and the kind of person he preys on. You can easily look like his preferred prey, and we'll give you a charm to keep your own nature hidden. Back at the covenstead, we have additional information, including videos, about the area and the werewolves. Also, several others will tell you more about the situation, and can answer your other questions."

I sat back and thought about it. I looked through the notebook again, then finally agreed. She gave me a card, with an address and a phone number to set up a meeting, then left.

I spoke to Terry, and later Dick, about the situation, and we came to an agreement that I should do this. We also decided not to tell William, my stepson, as he was not aware of our supernatural nature. So I called Lisa, and set up a meeting.

Two weeks later, I arrived at a fishing lodge, and met Lisa. She welcomed me, and took me inside, where she introduced Sophie, the librarian, and Betty, their leader. I recognized Sophie from my visits to the library.

I asked, "Sophie, are you the reason your library has such a good selection of unusual books?"

"Yes. While our coven contributes some of them, I also have contacts with other covens, and other groups with unusual interests. Most of those books are in the restricted room, which our members and contributors routinely use when they have need. I am still not sure how you got access, but it seems you have not abused the books.

"The collection is monitored, and is not supposed to leave the library without authorization from the coven. We only knew the book was out, as though an ordinary book, so we set a watch for its return. When it came back, we used our spells to find out where it had been, and so we found you. We also learned you made use of a ritual it describes, so we knew you were a werewolf."

Betty added, "We didn't know anything more about you then, so we set up a magical watch. We were concerned you might be uncontrolled, and thus a problem. Your life at home seemed normal, as did your life at the country club. However, at the strip club, we knew you were there, but could not find you. It took a while, but we eventually learned of your other identity, and were shocked. We also learned you stayed home on the nights of the full moon, but not the nights before or after. That told us you understood your curse, and took care to hide when you were least under control.

"A full coven council was called, and we discussed what we knew about you, and we decided to confirm our suspicions, and what to do with the information. We did, then had a second executive council to decide who to send. We chose Lisa."

"So, you know all about me?"

"By no means. We got a standard info packet from a local detective, so we know a bit of your situation, but not much about who you are. We got a second one on Calypso, as the first didn't know about that."

I nodded, thinking they might not know about the other oddities of my life. "So, you want me to do this for you. While I see your plight, I don't really know you. Tell me more about yourselves."

They talked for nearly fifteen minutes, and I did what I could to sense if what they said was the truth as they knew it. When they finished, they gave me an offer that blew my mind.

"To give you a greater incentive, we offer to cure you of the curse of the werewolf."

"You can do that?"

"Yes. The full coven will need to meet for the needed ritual, and there will be some pain for you, but it must happen at the new moon, when the curse is weakest."

"So you can cure my husband?"

"Huh? Is he also cursed?"

"Yes. He was bitten, but I was only scratched. The one who did it died that same hour."

They looked at each other, and seemed to come to an agreement. Betty said, "Yes, we can. And we can do it a few days from now."

"I need to discuss it with him, but I think you can plan on him being here then, and my agreement to assist you in your problem. I'll also want to know how I can overcome the vampire, as I am not a fighter."

"We need to enchant you a charm, and prepare some other stuff, for your mission, but we will also be quite focused on getting the ritual set up. When you two come, we will deal with your husband. We will set you up a few days later."

"Okay. I will talk with him, and call back today or tomorrow with my answer. Is there anything else we need to go over today?"

"No. Lisa, please give Mike a tour of our lodge, so she can see what we are like." Betty's voice seemed to take on an odd tone when she added, "Include the ritual room."

"Yes, lady Astarte."

Clearly, this was a command from the chief priestess, and she was called Astarte. I wonder what that means? But I followed Lisa, and she gave me the tour. The lodge was built mainly of wood and stone, and clearly meant to blend in with nature. In the main hall, there was a large fireplace in the center of the room, with a shiny metal hood to gather the smoke leading into the ceiling. It also had a roll-over grill, no doubt to cook any fish they caught. She briefly showed me two of the bedrooms, and indicated the rest of the hallway had more of the same.

The kitchen was clearly designed for a large group, as was the dining room. There was also an underground theater where they could show streamed videos, and film. The last room she showed was a solar. There were a few chairs and tables around the edge, and a great rug in the center of the room. There was a different carpeting under the furniture, and in the space between them was dark stone. The walls had assorted pictures of wildlife, but the big attraction was the floor to ceiling glass wall. On either end were sliding glass doors, so as not to block the view of the forest. In the ceiling was another surprise. They were large skylights, but also a huge one in the center of the room.

"This is our ritual room. We roll up the carpet, exposing the slate beneath. Etched in the stone is a magic circle, that we use from time to time. As a number of rituals require moonlight, so we have the skylights. The rest helps us to focus on our magic and its basis in the natural world. Often, the glass doors are open to let the wind and sound in. For the cure ritual, we will be here under the new moon. While it will be at night, I don't know the exact time, since we will likely not be under the moon at the exact time."

"Oh? I thought it would be at midnight."

"That is the darkest time, but the new moon is when the moon is opposite to the sun. It will be midnight at that location, but that will be east or west of us by some amount, thus the change of time. It will be midnight there directly under the moon."

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that."

I left soon after, and once at home, Terry and I talked it over. After making the decision, I called Dick to let her know, then I called Lisa.

It turned out the new moon at the lodge would occur at 2:37 AM. We were invited to dinner, and then to rest and nap, until the time of the ritual. We were shown one of the larger bedrooms on the second floor.

We were woken up at about one o'clock by Lisa. "Time to wake up. I've been assigned your guide for the ritual. The first thing needed is for removing impurities from our bodies."

As we got up, Terry said, "What does that mean?"

"It means a thorough shower with special soap, shampoo, and oils. Then wearing a robe like what I am wearing. Follow me." She led us into the master bathroom, which had a shower for two.

I asked, "Do I need to be cleansed also?"

"No, as you are outside the ritual; however, if you cleanse, it will mean less noise for our magic to deal with." She then took her robe off and placed it on a hook on the door. There were two more robes already there. Beneath the robe, she was nude.

Terry said, "I wasn't expecting to shower in front of strangers."

"I do apologize, but I need to be present to ensure you are properly cleansed. Don't worry, I'm a lesbian. I am far more captivated by your wife, than by you. It's one of the reasons why I was selected to meet her at the strip club. Most of us are at least bi-curious, but some are lesbian like me."

I said, "I'm okay with it. Lisa, as Terry is likely aroused, should we do anything?"

"Sex will not affect the cleansing, so go ahead and see to his needs."

I disrobed and Terry followed. We got in, and Lisa came in after us. She gave us instructions, and pointed out the various items we needed to use to wash. Her instructions seemed designed to make us intimate with each other, to the point where we would have sex. I could tell she was waiting for us to have sex, so when Terry was almost poking my vagina, I grabbed his dick and pulled it into me. So began our sex. Since we had an audience, I shaped our sex to make her aroused as well, and to satisfy us both. I felt success when she came while masturbating herself.

Lisa made sure to get us both ritually clean, then we left the shower and dried off. We left our clothes in the bathroom, and wore the robes and some slippers that were also provided. We then headed to the ritual room, where we sat for maybe fifteen minutes, as the coven began to assemble. I saw the rug had been rolled to one side, exposing the slate. I was surprised not to see candles, but instead, I saw torches free standing about the room under open skylights. I also felt a slight breeze, and saw the outside doors were open. Clearly, they were keeping the air here fresh, and also avoiding smoke in the room. Smart.

At 2:06, Betty called the coven to order. "Sisters, it is time to begin. Bring forth the cursed." The women went to the circle, and untied their robes. It was clear they were naked, yet they also had the cloak covering their back. It was less an abandonment of clothing, but more a showing they held nothing back. None wore slippers.

Lisa took Terry's hand, and motioned me to stay outside the circle of witches. She stepped out of her slippers, and so, Terry followed suit. She led him to the circle, and through an opening, placed him in the center. She then took her place in the circle, and opened her robe. I noticed a flash near her feet, and looked. I saw a circle, and I remembered seeing it in a book I once used in my own explorations into magic. It was a protection circle, designed to hold whatever was inside. Shortly, they had a call-and-response ritual, and I felt the magic circle activate. Terry was now held within, and could not exit on his own.

I was a little concerned, but I knew what a werewolf could do, so I didn't blame them. It took almost twenty minutes for the preparatory portion of the ritual to be completed. They were quiet for a moment, then they began chanting. I soon realized they were repeating the words, "Let the goddess within us come forth." It started as less than a whisper, and slowly built up.

As time went on, the light within the room seemed to change, and center about the circle. After a bit, I realized the women were subtly glowing. Not much, but a tiny amount. Suddenly, the chant became loud, and the glow stronger. A moment later, the glow left the women, and Terry seemed to glow. He howled, and changed into a werewolf, and the glow became part of him. It looked like he was in pain, but suddenly, he fell to the floor, and a ghostly wolf ascended through the skylight. I couldn't see where it went.

The chant then softened, and the ladies again began to glow. Terry clearly was recovering from pain, yet silent. A few minutes later, the chanting was louder, and the glow moved to Terry. As it did, his apparent pain seemed to go away. The glow seemed to seep into him, and when it was gone, the chanting ended.

The high priestess then said a spell, and looked at Terry. Then she boldly said, "He is cured." She then led them in a shorter call-and-response ritual, and the power within the magic circle left. Finally, she said, "It is done. Thank you, ladies."

At that, Lisa went into the circle and helped Terry stand. He was unsteady, and leaned on her a little, and I came up to meet them just outside the circle. Once she gave him to me, she closed and tied her robe.

"Follow me, please." She then led us back to the suite where Terri and I showered again, and told us to sleep here. I had to help Terry, as the ritual left him unsteady and weak. But I got him to bed safely.

In the morning, another woke us, and invited us to breakfast. There, we were seated next to Betty.

"Welcome, Terry. Welcome Mike. Terry, you are now free of your curse. Soon, your wife will also be free."

"Thank you, madame. We are in your debt."

"This is true, but that debt will soon be discharged with your wife's help. Then we will be in your debt."

I said, "Let us not worry about who is indebted to whom. Let us, instead, be grateful his curse is gone. Betty, or should I say lady Astarte, what was that wolf-shaped spirit that left Terry?"

"You saw that?"

"Yes."

"I am surprised. It must be your own nature, or perhaps the wolf within you. Anyway, outside the ritual, or official coven business, I am Betty."

"I see. So what was it?"

"As you suspected, it was the wolf within Terry. It is an infection of his soul, and the ritual pulls it from his soul. This is the pain, the tearing of his soul as the infection is torn out. His soul will recover in a few days, with no lasting harm."

Terry said, "Thank you. I'll take it easy for the next few days."

"Your body has already recovered from the pain of last night. You don't need to take it easy, physically. Psychological stress is what you want to stay away from. However, a quiet vacation is more than sufficient."