Succubus Coed 05: Cure?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That meeting went on for several hours. At the end, Betty said, "Thank you, pack second. We have much to consider. Might you withdraw your pack so we can speak with the alpha in private?"

He looked at me, and I nodded. He then signaled the few that had joined us to leave, and left, himself. Dick could not be seen any more, but I could feel her presence. Seems she chose to go incorporeal, so she could stick around. I decided that was a good thing.

Betty then nodded to another, who cast a spell. "There, we have privacy. They cannot pierce that barrier without magic, and we would know if they try. Earlier, we cast a truth spell on the room. It seems their words were true. That is welcome news."

"Why?"

"They didn't know of it, nor did you. Yet you both spoke truth the whole time. Knowing you both chose honesty over deceit tells us much of your character. It is also clear we can work together. Because of you, I think we can widen the area we guard, with the pack as our friends."

"They have needs. I think I can change it from violence to sex, but it would be very hands on each month. Is it possible to remove their curse like you did Terry?"

Betty took a long time to answer. I could see she was considering, so I waited patiently. Finally she said, "It might be possible, but there are considerations. They will start to age normally, instead of slowly. If they have been cursed long, they will age faster, as time wants to catch up. So the older ones may not want the curse to be removed. Likewise, some revel in the physical power of the curse. It is a strong draw, as you know."

"I see... you know, they might not know of the ritual I used to make my own change more controlled. Would that help them?"

"... You're right. If they have not integrated with their own wolf, they will be much wilder when the moon comes. It is something to think about."

"Then I formally ask your coven to offer what you can for them to remove the curse, or integrate it. I understand you usually would deal with favors, but they have informed me that the vampire's wealth is now my wealth." I felt a spike, so I knew Dick was listening. "You may not want the money, per se, but it can be used as influence. I would be willing to aid your endeavors with that wealth."

"That would be a rather large amount of wealth."

"I don't propose to spend it all, but I am sure some could go a long way. I know it is the accumulation of centuries, but not its magnitude."

"... We did not know his age. But with time like that, he likely has diversified and may have considerable land in the area. That land could be of great interest to us."

"I will have them teach me what his wealth is, and I will make a summary for you, including real estate. I have no idea what he had."

A half-hour later, our meeting came to an end. They removed the spells, and said goodbye.

"Okay, Dick. What did you learn?"

"Plenty. They are very interested in the money, but true to her word, it is not the center of their coven's interest. They are also very interested in the land. There are some parcels they have been trying to acquire for decades, yet they always pass into other hands. The librarian thinks the land never changed hands, but rather the papers hid their true owner, the vampire. She has no proof."

"Did anyone detect you?"

"I don't think so. I stayed away from the priestess, and anyone who noticed something odd when I neared. But I did look inside four of them, so I learned a lot about their ways."

"We can talk more about that later. It is time to depart. Perhaps they can drive us to our car."

"I wonder how wealthy he was?"

"We will see. We will see." I thought a bit, then added, "Just think what Terry will have to say about all this."

"Let's not discuss the wealth until he gets used to the idea of you being the alpha of a pack of werewolves."

"Good idea."

The rest of the way home, we sat silently, wondering what would happen with my new pack.