Succubus Coed 05: Cure?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will it be the same for me?"

"I doubt it. You are a bit more complicated to handle than he is. Still, we expect success."

"What of my mission?"

"You and I will talk about that in a few days. The coven needs its own rest, and preparation. We will call when we are ready. Expect to spend a week or two. It would be best if you could take time off of work, so you can focus on it."

"I shall." We then talked of other things, and eventually finished.

Back home, we talked with Dick about what happened. I was surprised when Dick suggested she follow me invisibly and provide support.

"What do you mean invisible? And how would you support me?"

"I am able to go about invisibly, and still affect things. Kind of like the ghost that I am. But as a dullahan, I am a strong fighter. I have taken some fighting lessons, and am near a black belt. That's with ordinary human strength. With my extra strength when evil is about, I can handle a physical battle. You can do your sex thing to keep him off balance. Between us, we can handle it."

While my maternal instinct to protect my child told me to keep her out of it, Dick was able to convince me it was for the best. She also suggested we not tell the coven, so they will not know about her. Terry was also concerned, but pointed out she was well able to handle herself.

A few days later, I was at the lodge, and Dick was hiding within me. She was mostly silent, but I could occasionally feel her thoughts on what I was being told. Sometimes, I would ask questions she had, in addition to my own questions. We were at the lodge only an hour, before I left for a park a few miles away. Before I got out of my car, I put on the enchanted sweatbands and the GPS wristwatch with my route preset. I was already wearing a jogging outfit.

I did the route twice, but nothing happened, so I went back home. The next day, I was there again, with a different outfit, but the same enchanted sweatbands. The weather today was overcast, so I wouldn't need sunscreen today. A number of others were on the trail today, so I didn't expect to see my target. Suddenly, he came around the corner. He paused, jogging in place, to chat with me for a few moments. As instructed, the details I gave played into his assumed target requirements. But only a minute later, he left. A moment later, I, too, continued on my way.

The next few days, I didn't see him on the trail. The sixth day was again overcast, and while on the trail, I heard from behind, "Hey, slow down."

I looked behind, and I saw him jogging up the path behind me. I slowed down a little, and thought to Dick who was hiding inside, to get ready. We had decided that she would be less likely to be noticed if she 'possessed' me.

When he pulled up, he said, "I'm glad I spotted you. I wanted to speak more with you, so I have been going the other direction the last few days."

"You wanted to chat with me? While we jog?"

"Sure, why not. You're attractive, and smart. Or at least you seem so, based on what little we talked about."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." We continued to talk as we jogged. After a while, I realized I had not seen anyone in a while. That's when he chose to attack. Suddenly, he moved, and I was thrown on the ground, with him on top of me.

He stared into my eyes, and said, "I've fallen for you. Be mine." I would have thought that silly, but I felt a palpable force behind it. I was able to resist, and I felt Dick's primal response, as well. She was ready to attack him, if need be.

I turned my own power of sex on him, and said, "No. You've attacked me. But now, you cannot harm me; instead, you want me to have sex with you."

He seemed mesmerized, but it only lasted a moment, before he shook his head, and said, "So. You have your own power. Then I shall kill you." He then moved to bite me.

It was clear I had no more ability over his will than he had over me. I was worried about the fangs I saw, but suddenly, Dick was beside me attacking him. He wasn't prepared for that. I helped as much as I could, but while I was strong enough to escape him, there was little I could do to contain him. Then I remembered, I could drain him.

I smiled, and sent my hand between his legs. Painfully grabbing his crotch, I began to feed. That got his attention, and he thrashed so much, I feared Dick would be thrown off. Then he started to weaken. When he realized it, he gave a loud howl before continuing to fight. In the meantime, he was ejaculating continuously. I felt the moisture spread, and knew I had him. I felt his life-force enter me, but it seemed off, as though it wasn't true life-force, but something like it. I could also feel his magic fade a bit as it was flowing into me. This worried me, but he worried me more.

Finally, the flow finished, and he was spent. But he was still moving. I had expected a dried husk that would fall apart at any force, but it seemed like his flesh became a very tough, but dry leather. It still worked, and he was still strong, but Dick had him secure. I pulled back, and said, "I'm calling in backup."

I called Lisa, and when she answered, I said, "Mission almost accomplished. He's down, and drained, but still struggling. What do I do?"

"What? He's not dead? Not possible." I heard her yell to someone else, and soon another voice came on the line.

It took me a moment, but then I recognized Betty's voice. "Describe what you can see and tell."

"His skin is like leather, and not desiccated like I expected. The flow as I drained him was also tainted, and that worries me. Lastly, I could feel some of his power flow into me, but he still has more left in him. He's still struggling."

"How are you handling him? How are you calling us?"

"I brought help I didn't tell you about."

"That was a huge risk."

"I didn't think so, nor has it proven to be. So, what do we do?"

"I need to do some quick research. Then we'll come. We are tracking the smartwatch, so expect us in an hour or so. Can you hold that long?"

Putting my hand over my phone, I said, "They will be here in an hour or so. Think you can hold out?"

Dick quietly said, "Yes. No problem."

"Yeah, my backup is stronger than he is, and I don't think we will have a problem holding him."

"Good. See you shortly." Then she hung up.

I put my phone away, and asked, "Anything I can do to help?"

"Just keep watch for our help."

Just then we both heard two howls, and he smiled and said, "I have you now, bitches." Then he laughed quietly.

I got up and turned to where the howls came from. It didn't take long before several people broke through the underbrush onto the trail. Then they headed up to us. I suddenly saw they were in a hybrid-werewolf form.

The leader commanded us, "Let our master go, or we will kill you."

Even as he said that, I sensed more behind. I quickly looked backward and saw a second group of werewolf hybrids coming toward us. That's when I realized I could see their collars. That gave me an idea. I suddenly called forth my own werewolf, and allowed it to come out like them, but added my succubus sexiness. I became their collective desire and turned up my own lust power.

"You don't want to kill me, you want to fuck me. I want you to fuck me." Then I started to take my clothes off. A quick look behind, and I saw the others were focused on me and ignoring Dick. Good, it was working. Finally, I was naked.

The leader said, "I'll fuck you, bitch."

Another said, "No, let me. I'm bigger, and can ruin her back door better."

A third from the other group said, "Let me. You had the last one."

I interrupted their plans when I said, "Gentlemen, you can all do me. I'm a nympho, and talented." Then I made a noise between a howl and whimper. Somehow, I knew it was a female werewolf sound indicating sexual desire. I saw that it hit them hard, and they suddenly rushed me.

"MOM!"

"It's okay, they want sex now. I have them."

The first to reach me grabbed a breast, soon I was being pawed all over. I returned their touches and fondled between their legs, undoing zippers to pull their dicks out. Soon, they started to disrobe, and I was sucking a dick while also holding a pair of dicks. Then I got pushed down to the ground and another dick impaled me. I continued my sexual call, and they piled onto me. As soon as I was sure they were all trying to do me, I started to feed on them. I didn't want to hurt them much, but I wanted them to tire out and fall asleep before the coven came.

Well, I was partly successful. They were still focused on me, but still had a fair amount of energy to do me, when the coven came.

The witches stood in shock until Dick said, "Over here."

That got their attention. Lisa asked, "Who are you?"

"I'm her backup. He's down, but not out. She drained him, but he's still moving."

He spoke and tried to fascinate them, but Dick just twisted his head away from them, and said, "No you don't." Then she said to the coven, "I suggest you put something in his mouth so he can't talk."

Lisa pulled off her backpack, and dug inside. Then she pulled out something. Rushing behind Dick, she reached around her and shoved something round in his mouth.

"What was that?"

"Onion. Won't do much to him, but it weakens him a little, and shuts him up." She then went back to the backpack, while another I hadn't been introduced to pulled off her backpack and started digging. Fifteen minutes later, with assorted symbols painted on him, and around them both, they started a chant.

I felt power focus where the vampire was, as did the werewolves. I could sense their desire to save their master, so I added some of that tainted power to my sexual lure, and they returned their focus to me. I listened to the chant, and was planning to stop when they did. The vampire changed both our plans.

He started to scream, and suddenly he stopped and exploded. I felt a surge of power flow into me, but some passed through me. That taint I felt earlier was gone with his passing.

The power also passed through the werewolves, and they seemed dazed by it. Then their collars burned and fell off. I stopped my power to see what they would do, but I was ready to turn it back on. Again, they seemed dazed, but the leader said, "Everyone stop. This is not right. Get off her." Slowly, they pulled off, and stood back a ways. Some started to put their clothes back on. So I stood and resumed my human form, and put my clothes back on. Suddenly, they realized they were still in hybrid form, and resumed human form.

Looking at them, I said, "What next?"

Their leader said, "I am not sure. You killed our master, so now we belong to you."

"Huh? They killed him."

"Technically, but the pack does not see it that way. You did it, you drained him. What was left could have recovered, given a chance, but your friends stopped that. You are now our master, by right of battle."

"What? How?"

"Even as he was when the pack arrived, he still controlled us. But you forced us into sex, and overpowered his control. You are, indeed, the stronger, and won that battle of power by your own power."

"Uh, ladies? What now?"

"Good question. Keep them docile for a bit so I can do some spells."

"Okay." Turning to them, I said, "Be still a bit and let the ladies do their thing."

"Yes, mistress." Then stood peacefully, as she cast several spells.

Later, Lisa said, "Curious, they don't have an evil signature. I was sure they would."

"I felt something pass through me and them. It felt like a taint, and it seemed to be drawn out of us all. At the same time, the collars burnt and fell off."

"The collars? Oh! OH!" She rushed toward one, and cast a spell. It glowed briefly, and then suddenly smoke came away and disappeared only a few feet in the air. All that was left was a few burnt bits. She then went to all the collars she could find and repeated the spell. She then counted the people, and said, "There are two more collars. Where are they? Find them."

One of the men pointed, and said, "There's one over beneath that bush."

As she was destroying it, the other was found. I asked, "Are there any more of you?"

The leader said, "Yes, there are four left at the mansion."

"Ladies? Suggestions?"

"Let me text the boss, then we collect the remains and head for the mansion."

I looked at Dick, and asked, "Do you feel any evil in the area?"

"No. But the mansion might harbor trouble. Best I lead there."

"Agreed." Looking at the leader, I said, "What's your name?"

"Will Randall, ma'am. I used to edit a local magazine, but now I do freelance work."

"Will, tell me about the mansion, and the area here. Also, tell me about the pack, including those at the mansion. I want to know the important parts before we get there."

We wound up walking nearly a mile, most of which was cross country. Will and I led in front, the pack next, then Dick and the ladies last. Once in sight of the mansion, I called a stop, and Dick took point after a short rest for the ladies. Will and I went next, then the ladies. Will had the pack follow quietly.

Once inside, he took us upstairs, to the office suites. When he opened the door, there were four men in werewolf-hybrid form, all waiting on top of the desks. Clearly, they were ready to pounce, but by my estimate, they were ill-prepared to carry it out.

Will barked out, "Stay. Our master is dead. Meet our new mistress." He then turned to me, and signaled me to enter.

Walking forth confidently, I quickly shifted to hybrid form, and said, "Hello, gentlemen. I am sorry for your loss. I would have peace between us."

One of them looked at Will, and said, "She's an alpha! Who is she?"

"She is our master and alpha. Submit."

They each backed off the desk, and resumed human form, and then bowed. The one then said, "My lady, we are at your service."

"Take off your collars, and lay them on this desk. Wait on the other side of the room."

They came forth two at a time, and helped each other remove the collars. One said they could not handle their own collar. When they went to the side of the room, the witches moved up and did their spells to destroy the collars.

Then I said, "You are free. Follow who you will, or follow no one."

Will spoke, "You are the alpha of the pack. Both in your own power as a wolf, but also in your defeat of our former master."

"How did she defeat him? His will is too strong."

"Quiet Kyle. In will, they were equals. Both could dominate others, but could not be dominated. But she called forth the warrior from nowhere, and bound him in her arms." At that, Dick smiled. "She escaped from his grasp, then changed her mind. She then grabbed him by the balls, and drained him fully. That didn't kill him, but he was too weak to fight them. As she did that, I watched, waiting for the hunters to arrive. I saw it all. I thought we could take her, but when we attacked, she dominated us with her sex. We were unable to hurt her or free him. In the meantime, the other women came, and they finished him off."

"Wow. She dominated you all with sex? If only I could have been there."

"Us as well."

"Quiet. She already has her own pack, although not of werewolves. And they took out our late master, and us as well. She offers us freedom, but I, for one, will follow her if she will have me. I recommend you also follow her. Remember what we are. Our former master kept us from the worst of our nature. It is clear she can do the same." Then he turned, and knelt before me. "Mistress, please accept my service." Then he waited.

I turned to the witches, and asked, "What do you think of this?"

"It will make a smooth transition of power, and thus less chaos in the area. I think our group can work with that."

Then I turned to Dick, and asked, "Do you think your dad can handle it?"

She nodded yes.

"I do as well." I turned back to Will, and said, "My associates seem in agreement. I don't particularly want more headaches to deal with, but I do like peace and quiet. Very well. Gentlemen. All who wish to give me fealty, kneel with Will."

To my surprise, all the werewolves gathered with him, and knelt.

"Gentlemen, your service is accepted."

Then I turned to the witches, and said, "Inform your boss. Ask if she wishes to join us to meet the neighbors, or if she does not want to meet just yet. If you wish to leave, we can speak later."

Turning to Will, I said, "In the meantime, I think a tour of the place is in order."

The witches chose to go back outside, but I later learned they only went far enough to wait for the coven to arrive. They came back in an hour-and-a-half later.

On the tour, I soon realized this mansion was far better appointed than one might expect. Will said, "Our former master was several centuries old, and had amassed great wealth. Now that wealth is yours, by right of conquest."

"Huh?"

"Yes. While he was old-fashioned in many ways, he knew to have qualified accountants. The last four you met are poor at physical combat, but in the handling of wealth, they are top notch. That is why we were sent to recruit them. They guard the empty mansion when the pack hunts. While we weren't thrilled with their inability to fight effectively, some of that wealth they created trickled down to us. We liked that."

"The pack hunts? What?"

"From time to time, we would herd his prey. More often, we would seek a large predator to kill. If there was a report of a dangerous animal in the area, we would hunt it. The rest of the time we used his contract with a breeding zoo, with a standing order for dangerous animals. On the night of the full moon, he would release one, and we would chase and kill. It demeans us, but we need to satisfy the inner wolf."

"I have found a better way than killing prey."

"You have? How? We've been looking for decades. Many of us would rather not hunt, as it is such a bestial way."

"How did I defeat you?"

"... Sex."

"Yes. It is just as primal as combat, but the violence is shaped into dominance, and when it comes to sex, I am most definitely an alpha." I smiled, and sent a subtle push of my sexuality towards him. I saw him instantly get rock hard, and then gulp.

"That you are, mistress. That you are."

We continued and I saw the rest of the mansion. Dick was waiting for us near the entrance. She said the ladies were waiting for us in the parlor. Then she led us there. When we entered, I saw the full coven there. When they noticed me, they all rose.

Betty said, "Lady alpha, the coven recognizes you as the new leader of the pack."

Will said quietly, "Coven?"

"Yes. Your former master was too much for them to handle, and when they found me, they hired me."

His eyes got big, then he said, "They don't work for you?"

"No. But I think they will be friends. We are too new to each other yet, but I foresee our friendship growing. Given what you have told me, I think the pack and coven could be friends. They care for their people and land, and I think you respect it, also. You work in different ways, but I think for a similar end. It was your former master's evil that they had a beef with."

Betty spoke, "The alpha is right. While unhappy with you, it was your master that was our enemy. With you, we are wary, but willing to make new friends. I am the high priestess, lady Astarte."

"I am Will Randall, pack second." He then looked at me.

"I am Mike. Pack alpha, and more." I nodded to Dick.

"I am Dick, masseuse and warrior."

Will said, "Masseuse?"

"Yes, I've been running my own place for years. Why? You need one?"

"Not today, but the day after the monthly hunts, some of us could really use some TLC, and none of us have that skill."

She briefly looked at me, and then said, "Let's talk later. Looks like our discussion can wait." She then backed off, and waited by the doorway, as though a guard. Then she saluted me. It wasn't a great salute, and the wink at the end totally spoiled it.