Succubus Expirement - Book of Lilith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, I will, and then......"

"And then, I will let you cum, as much as you want," Lesley said with a grin before finally pulling herself away from Tiffany, allowing her to calm down.

Tiffany sat on the floor a moment, trying to catch her breath as she composed herself. She tried to finger herself more but was getting aggravated that she still couldn't cum before she finally stood back up, looking at her clothes and seeing her hair falling from the bun she had it in. She seemed confused by what had just happened but as she looked at Lesley, she knew her mission.

"I um, I will take care of that matter we discussed."

"Very good. If you are a good girl, then you will get your treat," Lesley said making Tiffany moan at her comment. "And bring Lila, I would love to meet that wonderful girlfriend of yours."

"Lila?" Tiffany said as if she was suddenly worried. "Wait, uh, please, she is just........"

"Excuse me?" Lesley said as her eyes began to glow again. "I said, bring Lila with you, is that a problem?"

"I......" Tiffany said as she started rubbing her crotch again.

"Don't you want to cum? Don't you want Lila to be here and cum with you?"

"I do....... fuck!..... I want to cum, I want to fuck Lila!"

"Good girl, no go and get my book, and bring it back here, with Lila!" She said with a loud voice that had a growl behind it.

"Yes, Dr. Aldrin, I will do as you ask," she said before grabbing her things and heading to her car.

Lesley watched her drive away, feeling this incredible sensation over the control she had over that woman. It made her feel sexy, horny, young, and powerful. She stood there enjoying these feelings as they washed over her body before she heard her phone vibrate on the table in the kitchen.

Snapping out of her haze, she headed over and saw it was Tony. A smile came over her face as she suddenly didn't care about what had just happened. She remembered how much she loved her husband and answered the phone excitedly.

"Hey Babe," she said answering the phone.

"Hey Les, I have big news!"

"What's that?"

"Ethan, he proposed to Robin. They are getting married."

"That's wonderful! I'm so excited for him."

"I wanted to take them both out to dinner tonight if you're okay with it?"

"Of course I am. This is a time to celebrate."

"Great, I'll let him know. Hey, how did your visit go?"

"Oh, uh, better than I expected. This investigation should be over soon, and then everything will be alright."

"Glad to hear it. I love you!"

"I love you too, Honey," she said with a smile before hanging up the phone.

---------------

Tiffany had put herself back together and cleaned up as well as she could as she approached the facility. She pulled out her badge and scanned it, opening the gate and heading in, only giving a slight nod to the security guard. She was trying to act as normal as she could but whatever Lesley had done to her was driving her crazy.

She felt different and wasn't even sure why. Her body didn't feel the same and she was having very arousing thoughts. Not just of Lila, and how badly she just wanted to go home and fuck her, but she found herself staring at the security guard's crotch on the way in, thinking about him shoving his cock into her in the back seat of her car.

"What is wrong with me?" She said pulling into her parking spot as she was turned on by the idea of a man fucking her which she knew wasn't like her.

She quickly took a deep breath and grabbed her belonging before heading inside. As she walked passed the front desk, the woman behind the counter, Erica, was on the phone but waved to Tiffany trying to get her attention.

"Mz. Wallace," she said before putting the phone down. "Mr. Hanson wants to see you."

"Oh, understood," She said realizing he wanted the report from her visit with Dr Aldrin before she headed to the elevator.

The doors opened and she stepped out, heading towards Hanson's office. She felt nervous which was also not like her but also felt these strange sensations. Every man she walked by she found herself wondering how big their penis was, and could even tell just but looking at their crotch.

She was starting to panic, wondering what Lesley had done to her because she felt like a nympho and she couldn't help herself. She started to worry about what Lesley was going to do with the book, and to Lila.

"Lila," She said to herself starting to worry.

Tiffany came off cold at her job, but that was by design. She learned at a young age that she had to be tough to make it in the world of politics and government. The only person who knew the real her was Lila. Lila brought out her sweet side. The part of her that cared, and would smile. She took care of her when she was sick, and brought her flowers just to brighten her day.

A smile came over her face as she stood outside Hanson's door, thinking about Lila before she opened it and stepped inside. Handon's receptionist was sitting there. Tanya her name was, but as Tiffany stepped in, she suddenly began picturing her on top of her desk with her face buried between Tanya's legs, making her scream.

"Mz. Wallace, go right in," Tanya said before hitting a button that unlocked the door.

"Thank you, Tanya," she said starting to sweat before she stepped into his office. "Mr. Hanson."

"Ah, Tiffany. I trust we won't have a problem with Dr Aldrin?" He said looking out the window with his back towards her.

Tiffany took a deep breath before this wave of confidence came over her. "Not at all I think we should be able to pin the whole incident on her. We just say that she lost her mind and killed everyone in the facility. Nobody expected it because she was close with all of them. She even knew their birthdays."

"Excellent. It's a shame, as she was very good at her job, but if word get's out that Succubi are real, then that could be a big problem."

"I couldn't agree more. I think we should dispose of the book as well."

"Why is that? It is filled with so much information, everything we need to fight these creatures. We can't let it fall into the wrong hands," he said as his cock suddenly twitched in his pants making him feel a little uncomfortable before he walked over to his desk and sat down.

"Exactly why we should get rid of it," Tiffany said as she walked around and sat on the edge of his desk right next to him. "Give it to me, and I will put it someplace that nobody will ever find it."

"Tiff, you know I can't do that," he said as his cock twitched again, making him adjust himself a little before it began to grow in his pants.

"Don't you trust me?" She said with a smile, sliding her glasses down to the tip of her nose. "Don't I always come through for you?"

"You do, but it's a matter of..... uh, clearance, and I can't just......" he said as his cock began to throb so hard that it hurt and it was obvious on his face.

"Something wrong, Sir?" She said with a smile before she reached down and unzipped his pants.

"What...... what are you?" He asked as her hand slid inside and slid his underwear aside. "Oh........ oh....... SHIT!" He yelled as her fingers gently caressed his aching member.

---------------------

"I'm so happy for Ethan," Tony said as he and Lesley approached the restaurant. "You okay Les?"

"Huh, oh yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You haven't quite been yourself since the work thing."

"I promise you, I'm fine."

"Les, you know you can talk to me about anything, right?"

"Well, actually I can't because...."

"I know, top secret, it's just........ I hate the fact that there is something very wrong, and there is nothing I can do about it," he said before taking her hand in his.

Lesley felt the warmth of his touch and began to think about everything that had happened over the past few weeks. She wanted to tell him everything but knew she couldn't. She knew she needed that book too to help her figure all of this out and knew he wouldn't understand it even if she explained it to him.

"Tony, there was an experiment that I was working on, and....... something went wrong, and some of my co-workers died."

"Oh, my God."

"Yeah, it's just a lot, and I can't talk about the details. Just know that I am going to be fine. I promise you," she said before she leaned over and kissed him. "Now, let's go celebrate with your nephew and his fiance."

Lesley got out of the car while Tony took a moment to take in what she had just told him. He looked up and saw Ethan and Robin come walking over so he pulled himself together and quickly went to join them.

"Hey Tony," Ethan said shaking his hand before Tony gave him a quick hug.

"Congrats you two," he said before he looked at Robin, the tall fit beautiful brunette, and hugged her too. "I'm so happy for you both."

"Yes, we were so happy to hear," Lesley said before she hugged Ethan as well.

"Thank's Aunt Les," he said before he wrapped his arms around her.

Ethan hugged his aunt, enjoying it for a moment before this strange scent filled his nose. It was not unpleasant at all and it made him a little aroused as he breathed it, wondering if she was wearing some sort of perfume or something. As he went to let go, he suddenly felt strange, a little dizzy before he began to stumble.

"You alright Ethan?" He heard Lesley say before he opened his eyes and was shocked at what he saw.

He was lying on his back on what felt like stone and there was a strange glow around him. The sky was red and Lesley was on top of him, pinning him to the ground and he quickly realized they were both naked, and he could feel his cock deep inside her.

"Don't worry Ethan," Lesley said with a devilish grin as she moved her hips slowly, teasing him, making him want to cum so badly as he looked up at her, seeing her eyes turn black. "Everything is going to be alright."

"What the!" He said as he was suddenly back standing outside the restaurant as Lesley pulled away from him.

Tony and Robin were still chatting so they had not noticed anything odd. Ethan looked back at Lesley who seemed to be looking away, purposely trying not to look him in the eye, but it was obvious that she saw what he saw.

"Oh yeah, check it out," Robin said before she showed off the ring.

"Damn, Ethan! I see he's trying to make up for how much of an idiot he is," Tony joked referring to the size of the diamond.

"Oh stop it, he's amazing," Robin said before kissing her fiance.

"Well come on, Dinner is on us tonight, on account of how broke my nephew is now," Tony said with a chuckle before they all headed inside.

Ethan stayed back a little watching Lesley and trying to hide the obvious erection in his pants. He was trying to wrap his head around what had just happened but also didn't want to talk about it because he knew it sounded crazy. Robin suddenly took him by the arm and they followed them inside.

Dinner went fine as they all chatted and had a good time. Lesley felt okay as she kept herself distracted, but was also wondering if Tiffany had accomplished her mission. She looked at Tony as he talked about work stuff as Ethan and Robin listened. Every now and then she and Ethan would make eye contact and he would quickly look away.

"What the Hell was that?" She thought to herself having seen exactly what he had. The worst part was how much she enjoyed it, and was now thinking about fucking Ethan, which she knew was wrong. He was family, and despite not being blood-related to her, she knew she couldn't. She would be betraying Tony and knew that she could never do that.

Tony had always been close with his nephew. Ethan's dad, who was Tony's brother, died when Ethan was very young. He was raised by his mother who had passed away a few years ago, so Tony had been a huge part of his life. He helped him when he was younger, making him into the man he was today.

Lesley turned her attention to Robin who she had only met a few times before today, but she was a stunning young woman. She had the look of a runway model, but she was studying to be a marine biologist. The two of them had met in college and Ethan was head over heels for her from day one.

"She is perfect, isn't she," the voice in Lesley's head suddenly said. Lesley suddenly looked very nervous as she tried to ignore it. "Don't deny it, she will make a great addition to our little family."

"No!" Lesley said out loud as they all turned to her confused.

"Everything okay Les?" Tony asked.

"Oh, ha, sorry, I just remembered something. Excuse me a moment, I have to make a quick call," she said before getting up and heading toward the restroom.

"Is she alright Tony?" Ethan asked watching her walk away as he was still very aroused.

"Yeah something happened at her work, total shutdown and an investigation. She's been under a lot of stress lately."

"Oh God, I hope everything is okay," Robin said showing concern. "What does she do again?"

"It's complicated. Government stuff, top secret," Tony said.

"Oh wow, I can imagine that being a very stressful job then," Robin said looking over to see where Lesley had gone as Ethan adjusted himself, still feeling strange.

Lesley stepped into the woman's room, checking to make sure she was alone before she said: "Not now, this is my family!"

"Does it matter?" The voice said with a sinister tone. "The more who join you, the easier it will be to control yourself. That's what you want, isn't it? To be able to fuck whoever you want, as much as you want without hurting them, or worse?"

"Stop it, I want Tony, just Tony, and I want to protect him."

"But Ethan, he has an amazing cock, you felt it."

"Stop it I said!" She said getting angry as she thought about the vision she had when she hugged Ethan.

"I don't think Ethan will mind. You know he's always found you sexy. His aunt, so taboo, but you aren't related. He has dreamed about it, even jerked off thinking about you!"

"Stop it, he's just a young man, and he's getting married, to that young, beautiful....." she started to say thinking about Robin, and what she could do to her.

"Yes, YES! Do to her what you did to Tiffany, make her one of us, then the two of you can fuck whoever you want, whenever you want! Tony loves what has happened to you."

"Yes...... he..... he does, doesn't he," Lesley said thinking about all the intense sex she had been having with him lately.

"Take her, once Tiffany brings you the book, you can finish what you started. Then take her girlfriend, and then, Robin."

"Yes, because, the more of them join us, the less energy I need from Tony, right?"

"That's right. Once you have the book, everything will be clear."

"Yes, the book, yes, you're right," Lesley said with a smile as she looked at the demonic creature in the mirror staring back at her. "Ethan is still young, and we could teach him so much."

"More than his fiance could," the voice said like it was standing behind her, whispering in her ear. "Show him what a real woman can do when infused with the knowledge, power, and beauty of Lilith."

"Beauty? I am beautiful, aren't I," she said admiring the beast in the mirror as she suddenly felt calm and relaxed about everything that was going on. "And Ethan will love what I do to his fiance," she said with a smile, feeling her teeth which now seemed sharper and longer. It was no longer just an illusion, she was starting to change physically as well. Lesley's phone began to vibrate and she took it out seeing Tiffany's number. "Well hello, have you accomplished your mission?"

--------------

Moments earlier

"Oh...... fuck........ Mz Wallace, shit!" A young security guard named Tim said as he was standing against the wall outside where the book was being held, having his dick sucked by the blonde on her knees in front of him. "Jesus...... stop, my..... my girlfriend........ oh God!" He yelled out as she sucked even harder, playing with his balls, knowing exactly what he wanted to feel before he screamed and blew his load into her mouth.

Tiffany sucked up every ounce of cum that he had to give, but also pulled on his lifeforce as well, taking as much as she wanted before he collapsed on the floor in front of her. He was barely breathing but still alive as Tiffany wiped her mouth and took the key card off his belt.

"That was fun," she said before she opened the door and stepped inside, looking at the old book behind the glass. "Now how do I....... fuck it!" She said punching the bulletproof glass, shattering it before she grabbed the book and headed towards the exit.

As she open the door she stepped over another security guard with his pants down who was also unconscious. There were a few more that she walked by, including the one monitoring the camera's as well.

She knew it was only a matter of time before they discovered Mr. Hanson's dead body up in his office. She smiled thinking about how many times she had to make him cum before his heart stopped. It felt so good feeling his cock inside her, but still, no matter how close she got, she could not cum, which was aggravating her.

"Now, I have to..... oh wait, Lila," she said remembering that she had to bring Lucia to her as well. She pulled out her phone, dialing Lesley's number. "I have it, I have the book!"

"Good, bring it by tomorrow, around 11:00, and don't forget to bring Lila as well."

"But..... I need to.....," Tiffany said practically squirming not being able to cum as of yet.

"Oh, I think Lila can take care of that, don't you?"

"Lila....... Lila can make me cum?" She said as she suddenly felt this strange realization that brought a smile to her face.

"Have fun, and I'll see you tomorrow," Lesley said before hanging up the phone and returning to the table.

----------

"She's been gone a while, I hope everything's....." Ethan started to say before Lesley suddenly came back.

"Hi, sorry about that. I remembered I had to call that woman who came to the house earlier."

"Oh," Tony said a bit confused.

"Again, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt this wonderful dinner."

"It's fine, as long as everything's okay," Robin said. "Tony told us you had some work stuff going on, so I'm sure it's important."

"Thank you, Robin," Lesley said with a smile and taking her hand. "I can't wait for you to become part of the family."

Lesley looked into the young woman and began to feel her energy. She saw images of her and Ethan having sex and it turned her on immensely. She began to think about Tiffany and what she had done to her earlier as she felt her energy touch Robin's.

"I uh, I bet what you do must be very...... um..... important?" Robin said starting to feel a little strange.

"Oh, It is, and the experiment I was working on was life-changing. Too bad it ended the way it did. But there is always the next one," Lesley said making while invading Robin's body and mind even deeper.

"I'm sure once everything is figured out, they'll have you back to work in no time," Tony said.

"Yeah, I'm sure, right Honey?" Ethan said to Robin who was staring blankly at Lesley. "Robin?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I was lost in thought," she said suddenly taking her hand back from Lesley.

"Happens to the best of us," Lesley said with a smile, before looking right at Ethan who had to adjust himself in his seat again.

"You okay, you seem a bit rattled?" Ethan said in a low voice to Robin.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said before she found herself staring down at Ethan's crotch. "In fact, I can't wait to go home," she whispered in his ear as her hand rested on his leg.

Lesley sat back and smiled, seeing her handiwork taking effect as Tony ate his steak, not even noticing what was going on.

"I'm just so happy for the two of you. Marriage is amazing, and I'm sure you two will be just as happy as Les and I are," he said taking his wife's hand, getting her attention.