Succubus Expirement - Book of Lilith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Oh, yeah, it's amazing," she said staring at the man she loved before glancing over at Ethan again.

He stared at Lesley, confused and extremely aroused as Robin's hand ventured up toward his crotch. Soon her fingers were gently touching the bulge in his pants and all he could think about were his fiance and his aunt and how bad he wanted to cum all while Tony seemed oblivious to what was happening around him.

"Fuck!" Ethan said under his breath, overwhelmed by the situation.

----------------

"Lila?" Tiffany called out as she got home, dropping the book on the table. "Lila Baby, where are you?"

A sleepy-looking woman came stumbling out of the bedroom, tying a robe as she rubbed her eyes. "Tiff, what time is it?"

"I need you!" She said taking her girlfriend and kissing her passionately.

"Woah, what...... what's gotten into you?"

"I just want you so fucking bad right now," Tiffany said grabbing her hand and pulling her into the bedroom before pushing her down on the bed. "I am going to fucking destroy your pussy!"

"Holy shit, what....." Lila began to say watching Tiffany open her robe and quickly pulled off her panties. "Oh wait..... I haven't....... I just woke......... oh........ oh my......... oh FUCK!" Lila screamed as her lover's lips were attacking her clit.

Tiffany was not holding back as she attacked her girlfriend's pussy. She sucked on her clit so hard that Lila bucked her hips and grabbed Tiffany's hair, screaming her lust as she was not stopping.

"Fuck........ fu....fu.........FUCKING HELL!" Lucy screamed. "Jesus fucking Christ, I'm gonna............... HOLY!"

Lila began to squirt violently as her body shook. She had never cum that quickly or that hard before and it didn't seem to want to stop right away as she spray her juices all over Tiffany's face, but she wasn't stopping either which only made the sensations even stronger.

"Baby...... fuck....... you gotta...... stop!"

"I love you," Tiffany said, lifting her face from between Lila's legs with a sadistic smile on her face.

"What the fuck has gotten into you?" Lila said lying there covered with sweat as Tiffany crawled up towards her.

"Make me cum, please, I need you to make me cum!" Tiffany begged as she leaned back on the bed and spread her legs.

"I think I can do that, given the circumstances," Lila said with a chuckle still reeling from her orgasm. "Just tell me how you like it, Baby," she said before teasing Tiffany's clit with her tongue.

"Oh........ FUCK!" Tiffany screamed as she was so built up that she started squirting in her girlfriend's face almost instantly.

It was as if everything that had building up inside her since her visit with Lesley earlier was finally released. She felt relief and pleasure as she stretched and smiled to herself, enjoying the continued spasm between her legs as her head began to spin and she started thinking about how she wanted more pleasure like this, and how good it would feel after she brought the book to Leslie.

"Holy shit!" Lila said pulling back as her face was soaked. "What the Hell, Tiff?"

"I'm sorry, but don't worry, it's gonna be a long night," Tiffany said before pulling her girlfriend down on the bed and starting to pleasure her again.

------------

"Did Lesley seem strange to you tonight?" Ethan asked Robin as he drove her home.

"No, why do you ask?"

"I dunno, just something........ it's nothing," he said still not wanting to say what he saw when he hugged her or the strange looks he was getting from her throughout dinner.

"All I know is, I want to fuck you when we get home."

Ethan suddenly swerved a little before he said: "oh, what?"

"I want to fuck you all night long," she said reaching over and unzipping his pants.

"Robin, what are you...... we could crash." Robin ignored his protest as she slid his underwear aside, took his cock out, and stroked it, despite the fact he was driving. "Fuck...... stop..... we're....... we're almost there," he said as her soft fingers massaged his shaft and it felt incredible.

"Well, good thing you're a good driver," she said before she removed her seatbelt and leaned down, wrapping her lips around his cock.

"FUCK!" He yelled as he desperately tried to keep the car steady, feeling her tongue play with his tip before taking his cock as deep as she could go. "We're......... we're here!" He said pulling up to his apartment building and parking a bit crooked in the spot.

"See, I knew you could do it," she said with a smile, lifting her head before getting out of the car. "Don't keep me waiting."

Ethan sat there in the driver's seat with his cock still out watching his fiance head towards the door. She looked back at him before reaching under her skirt and sliding off her panties, outside where anyone could see. He was thankful there was nobody around but she continued, dropping her pink cotton panties on the ground before heading inside.

"What the fuck is going on?" Ethan said as Robin had never acted like this before.

Their sex life was great but she had never done anything like that to him, especially while driving. She hadn't even drunk anything during dinner that could get her drunk so he wasn't sure what was going on. All he knew was what he saw when he hugged Lesley, and how strange she was acting during dinner and he began to wonder if it was all related.

He quickly tucked his cock back in his pants and ran after Robin. She had already gone upstairs by the time he got in there but when he got to his floor he saw she had left the door open for him. He quickly ran inside and shut it behind him before he turned and saw her dress on the floor in the living room.

"Fuck me," he said before heading down the hallway to the bedroom seeing one of her shoes, and then the other right outside the bedroom door.

He stepped into the bedroom and there she was, lying on the bed, completely naked, waiting for him with a seductive look in her eyes. He suddenly didn't care about Lesley or what he saw, or how Robin was acting as his cock had dibs on most of his blood right now.

"Come on Baby," she said reaching out and grabbing his hand, pulling him into bed with her.

Everything was a blur after that. He couldn't even remember how his clothes came off as he felt her warm naked body pressed against his as he tasted her lips. She was so sexy right now, sexier than usual and he wasn't even sure why. Her body was warm and inviting and she smelled so good as he felt his cock against her pussy.

He knew he should grab a condom from the nightstand, but as the tip of his cock slid against her wet pussy lips, he wanted nothing more than to just slide right in as is. She spread her legs making it even easier for him to do so and smile as his tip entered her before she felt him pull away.

"I want it Baby, I want it bad," she said as her hands slid down his back.

"Shit..... I don't....... I need a....... a....." he said trying to tell her where the condoms were but he suddenly felt her pull on him and before he knew it, his cock was sliding into her heavenly slit. "Oh Fuck!"

"Just do it, fuck me, Baby," she whispered in his ear as the idea of fucking her without protection just made it all better.

He didn't want to get her pregnant, at least not right now but his cock felt so good inside her that he couldn't help himself. "I'll pull out, yeah, that's what I'll do," he thought to himself as he began to slide his cock back and forth, enjoying every second.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good," she said as she wrapped her arms around him, followed by her legs. "I love your cock, so much, I want you to fuck me all the time!"

"Fuck, Robin......... this feels so......." he said as he tasted the skin on the side of her neck, hearing her moan.

The was easily the best sex they had ever had. He couldn't get enough of her as their arms explored each other's bodies. Tasting every inch, breathing each other in, enjoying the feeling of their entangled bodies.

He looked down at her amazing breasts and lunged at them with his tongue. He teased her nipple before switching to the other, wrapping his lips around it and sucking as she moaned, enjoying the feeling.

Her body was perfect and he found himself more aroused by her than he had since the first time they had sex. He remembered it well and he was so nervous because she was the sexiest girl he had ever been with and was scared he was going to pop the moment they got into bed.

It was one of those moments that proved how much she loved him as he did his best to distract himself and not think about how sexy she was because he knew he wouldn't last long. He remembered how she could tell how hard he was trying and eventually just grabbed him by the face and told him to relax and enjoy himself.

He knew she probably didn't get off that first time as he blew his load soon after that, but the fact that she still wanted to be with him just made him love her more and he always did everything he could to make her cum. Now because they had been together for so long, the sex was great for both of them, but right now he felt like that shy young man who sat behind her in class, scared of her, because of how beautiful she was, and yet for some reason, it made this even hotter.

"Fuck.... I'm close......" he moaned as he continued.

"I know you are, and you want to cum inside me, don't you?"

"I do..... I mean, I don't..... I can't...... I......."

"Don't fight it, Baby, just do what you want, who cares what happens," she whispered in his ear before he pushed himself up, knowing one more thrust would make him pop. He opened his eyes as he got ready to pull out but as he looked down, he didn't see Robin, he saw his Aunt, Lesley. "Just do it!" She said with a sinister smile before her legs wrapped around him and pulled him back in.

"No, this isn't real....... Fu........... FUCK!"

"You want to, you know you do. Now be a good boy and cum for Aunt Lesley."

"FUCK!" He screamed as his cock slid in as deep as he could go and he came, harder than he ever had before, filling her with so much cum that he could have gotten her pregnant five times over as Lesley smiled and moaned, enjoying the sensation before Ethan collapsed from exhaustion on top of her, falling asleep instantly.

Lesley was at home lying in bed with Tony asleep next to her. Her fingers gently touched her slit as she saw and felt what was happening between Ethan and Robin. She was already connected to the young woman and felt Ethan's cock as he fucked her, and she enjoyed toying with his mind the way she was, knowing that seeing her instead of his fiance just made him cum even harder.

She could also feel what Tiffany and Lila were up to as well and it brought a smile to her face as she thought about the book and what she was going to do once she got her hands on it tomorrow. Lila seemed like such a sweet girl, and she was looking forward to finishing what she started with Tiffany, and then doing the same to Lila.

"And then, my dear Robin, you'll be mine too," she said as her fingers slid along her slimy clit, making her moan as she gave in to this power she was feeling.

-----------

The next morning, Lesley awoke, excited for the morning and what was to come. She knew Tiffany was bringing her the book and she had so many plans, until she suddenly heard a moan and Tony's arm reached over and laid on top of her.

"Tony?" She said sitting up. Wha..... what are you doing? You're gonna be late for work?"

"I was thinking, I'll take the day off. We can do something, like go to the beach?"

"No!" She said jumping out of bed.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"I uh, I have more work stuff today with that Tiffany woman. Gonna be hectic."

"Lesley, what is going on? You have been acting strange since the incident, and yesterday you just seemed....... What is it? What happened in that lab?"

"I......" she started to say with tears in her eyes. "I can't tell you."

"Of course, you can't," he said with attitude in his voice.

"I want to, you have no idea....... after today, things will get better, I promise," she pleaded with him, walking over and taking his hand. "Please just believe me when I say, I love you, and I am going to fix everything. I promise!"

Tony stood there for a moment looking at his wife, wanting to believe her before he said: "Fine, I guess I'm off to work then,"

He let go and left the bedroom, slamming the bathroom door shut. Lesley sobbed as she stood there by the window. She was starting to feel bad again like she knew what she was doing was wrong. No matter how much she wanted to believe the book would make everything better, she was starting to realize deep down that it wouldn't.

"This has gone too far," she said to herself. "But....... I can't turn back now. No matter what, that book is my only hope!"

---------------

Hours later

"Tiff, why are we here again? And what's with the old book?" Lila asked as they pulled up to Lesley's house.

"Don't worry, everything will be explained. Come on," Tiffany said taking her lover's hand to reassure her.

They both climbed out of the car and headed for the front door. Lila was looking around, impressed by how nice a house it was, wondering who it belonged to and what they did for a living to afford such a nice place.

"Ah, there you are," Lesley said after opening the door. "And this must be Lila. My my, what a pretty little thing. I'm Lesley Aldrin, please come in," she said before turning and welcoming them inside.

"Okay? Now what's going on?" Lila asked Tiffany again who just seemed to ignore her before handing Lesley the book.

"I got it, just like I promised," Tiffany said with a smile.

"I knew you would. Now, let's receive our rewards shall we?" Lesley said before she placed the book down on the table and opened it. "I....... I can't.......... I can't read this?"

"Of course, you can!" The voice said, returning to her, and Tiffany could hear it as well.

"What the..... who is that?" Tiffany asked with a confused look on her face.

"Tiff, what's going on? Lila asked confused.

"Now, accept my gift," the voice said as Lesley's eyes began to glow red and she placed her hand on the book.

"Yes....... Yes, I see it now, I understand!" She said as a smile came over her face and this strange red glowing energy began to crawl up her arms and surround her.

"Oh my God, Tiffany, we need to get out of here!" Lila said, grabbing her girlfriend's arm and trying to pull her away.

"No!" Lesley said before looking at Lila. "Tiffany, and you, belong to me now!"

"Yes, YES!" Tiffany said as she stepped towards Lesley, removing her clothing as she got closer until she was completely naked.

"Tiffany, what are you doing?" Lila yelled. "Tiffany, we have to go, I don't want to be here, I don't like this!"

Lesley pointed her hand at Tiffany, sending that same energy she was receiving from the book into her as she moaned, lifting off the floor and floating in the air. "Yes, you are perfect!" Lesley said with a growl in her voice as both she and Tiffany began to transform.

Tiffany's breasts began to enlarge as her eyes turned bright red just like Lesley's. She began to touch herself, feeling her body as her muscles seemed to tighten, and her ass became more plump. Her pussy throbbed as her fluids dripped down her legs and suddenly, something began to sprout from her tale bone.

"Tiffany, what's happening?" Lila yelled as she watched a tale sprout from right above Tiffany's ass followed by two large leather wings from her shoulder blades.

Lesley was transforming as well, becoming more sexy before growing horns and sprouting larger wings. Neither of them looked human anymore and Lila ran for the front door, trying to escape. The handle would not turn and even though the door was unlocked, it would not budge no matter how hard she tried.

It began to thunder and lightning outside as rain began to pour. Lila knew the weather wasn't supposed to be like this so it was happening because of this book they were using which only terrified her more.

"Let me out! Please, LET ME OUT!" She screamed, banging on the door.

Soon everything went quiet and the lights flickered as Lila, turned to see Tiffany lowering back down to the floor. She turned to look at her as she was sobbing and still trying to get out but she knew it was no use as she looked back at the two demonesses staring at her.

"Lila, my love, come here," Tiffany said putting out her hand towards her.

"Tiffany, what happened to you?" She said sobbing as she collapsed against the door.

"Don't be afraid, it will feel so good," she said as she stepped over to her and pulled her to her feet. "I promise."

"No....... this is........ this is........" Lila said shaking with fear.

Lesley and Tiffany both stood in front of the young frightened woman with smiles on their faces. Their eyes began to glow as they looked the sexy girl up and down as she began to feel light-headed, falling back against the door.

"Yes, give in!" A voice said to her that she did not recognize.

"What........ who is that? What's going on?"

"Just relax Lila," Tiffany said as she began to undress her.

"Yes, relax, and give in. You are now a child of Lilith!" The voice said before Lila's naked body began to tingle, making her moan as she began to feel strange.

"Child...... of...... Lilith?" Lila said as a smile slowly crept across her face.