Succubus Master Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15

After Rayna left, I finished cleaning up the sword or at least did the best I could with what I'd had available. Xiphios from back in the Bronze Age were mainly made up of iron, or bronze iron. Apparently, iron ore was much more readily available and easy to work with, which was a benefit during wartime. But the Xiphos in my hand felt like it was made up of a special alloy or steel. Despite the runes and carvings, which were intricate and unique, the most striking feature was the color of the whole thing. Instead of a shiny steel sword, it was more of charcoal to smokey-gray-steel.

Even though I was still curious, I decided any further research would have to wait. After I gave it a quick rubdown with a clean towel, I wrapped it up again and headed toward my closet. As soon as I neared the closet doors, though, the blade hummed in anger.

"What? You do not want to go in there?" I asked, still feeling a bit dumb that I was talking to a sword.

It didn't respond for a while, but as soon as I took another step towards the closet, it hummed angrily yet again.

"Okay, I guess you don't want to be in the closet," I said, partly to myself, and partly to the blade in my hand.

Remembering what it had done to its last owner, I decided to err on the side of caution, and do my best not to make the blade angry. I looked around and found a nice spot on the shelves that hung over my desk. Once I propped it up with a few books, I felt it hum one last time with a sense of satisfaction.

"I guess you do not want to be stuffed in my smelly closet. Well, I have to go, so... be nice," I said to the blade, still unsure of what exactly it was.

The only thing I did know was that it seemed to have a personality of its own. Was that a part of being a holy blade, or was it something else? I was getting more questions than answers as of late, but these questions were going to wait until another day. Right at that moment, my stomach was growling like a mad dog, and I couldn't wait to see what Rayna had in store for me.

I quickly rushed out of my room and was heading towards the stairs, but I was quickly stopped by someone that was in my way. My bitchy older sister did not look happy.

"Watch where you are going, doofus," she spouted as she tried to straighten herself out.

"Sorry sis, just hungry is all," I said, rubbing the back of my head. I was the one who'd run into her, after all, so it was only fair that I apologized - even if she was always bitchy.

"Speaking of which, why is your slut girlfriend making us dinner? Is she your slave, or are you paying her to cook?"

At the mention of the words 'girlfriend' and 'slave,' a smile slowly grew on my face, but it was quickly replaced with a scowl.

"Firstly, I am not paying her anything. She just loves to cook. Secondly, what makes Rayna a slut?" I demanded, trying to keep my temper and my demonic side in check.

"Have you seen what she is wearing? Only a slut wears those types of clothes."

As soon as she said that, I just wanted to facepalm. I took a quick survey of my sister's attire, and, as usual, it was plenty revealing. Her ensemble consisted of only two visible parts, in fact: a black tube top that only covered her tits, and all-black booty shorts. I still couldn't understand why my mother would let her daughter wear such attire, but at least she only wore it around the house... well, at least as far as I knew. Still, though, it irritated me that my sister had called my Rayna a slut. Instead of just taking it, I went on the offensive.

"You're one to talk, slut."

"What did you say to me?" she asked, rage starting to fill her voice.

I didn't back down. "You heard me, slut. If Rayna is one because of what she wears, then that means you are one too. I mean, look at you."

"And what is wrong with the way I look?" she demanded, doing a little pose like she was taking a picture for her Instagram.

"Where do I begin? First, your shorts are ridden up so high that I could probably see your camel toe. Secondly, you are wearing a fucking tube top that looks like it's barely covering anything. I bet you one good pull and your tits would come flopping out."

"Wow perv, how long were you staring at me? My brother Maxxie was caught staring at his hot older sister. Jerking off in the corner while thinking about me. Boy, I wonder what the world would think of such a thing."

After her little rant, she was about to walk away from me, but I quickly grabbed her arm and shoved her against the wall - not too hard, but enough to show her who was in charge.

"You know, I always wondered why you dressed like a slut while you were around the house," I said, releasing my demonic aura around her. "Maybe it's because you wanted someone to notice you - notice that body that you keep in such pristine condition."

"And you think that person is you? Please, I dress like this because I like the way it feels. Besides, why would I want your attention, when I have millions of followers pining all over me?"

"Well tell me this: why are your nipples so hard right now?" I asked, smirking when she looked down and saw two little nubs poking out of the stretchy spandex.

"Please. It's just cold in here."

"It feels kinda warm if I am being honest," I said while leaning over her. Her body began to react to my demonic aura; I had ensnared her within my incubus powers. I reached out and touched her breast. I could tell they were a lot firmer than Rayna's, probably since they were fakes.

"What are you doing, twerp?" she asked - but instead of anger or annoyance, the question was filled with worry and unease.

"Seeing how far I could go. To see what kind of response I could get if I do this." With my thumb and ring finger, I squeezed and rubbed her engorged nipple. At the same time, I cranked up my demonic aura, causing her body to become more aroused. She let out a loud gasp, then a soft moan as I expertly tweaked her nipple.

"Listen here, Liz," I said, heat filling my voice and my loins, "Things are going to change around here. Rayna? She's here to stay, so you better get used to it. If you badmouth her or treat her unfairly, I am going to punish you."

"Punish me? You think you can punish me?' she asked, finally getting her wits about her.

"Yes. It's about time this house had a man to bring order - to discipline those who are unruly. It's time for me to take care of the women that live in this house." Before she could respond, I gave her nipple one last squeeze and then headed to the stairs.

"I hope you're hungry Maxxie, I made something special for all of you," Rayna said to me, using my mother's pet name since we had company. She served us a wonderful Italian dinner, with two special vegan entrees for my sister and mother. My sister had a look of disbelief on her face, like she was still processing what had happened upstairs. She did compliment Rayna for her culinary skills, and said that her vegan noodles tasted quite good. My mother, who looked disheveled for a different reason, also complimented Rayna's skills. She even said that Rayna was more than welcome to cook them dinner anytime she wanted. Rayna was in total glee when she heard that, and even went up and kissed my mother on the cheek. It seemed an innocent gesture, but the wink at the end told me otherwise. Ella also decided to show up, but was dressed more modestly than Rayna in a classic t-shirt and skinny jeans. She, too, had her fill and praised Rayna for her skill.

"That hit the spot, Ray," Ella said, rubbing her full belly as she sighed in relief.

"Yes, it has. Thank you, Ray," I said, giving her a genuine smile. In return, she only blushed and returned a small smile, pleased with herself for bringing such joy to me. She was also about to clean up, but my mother intervened, saying that Rayna had done enough for them. As she was washing the dishes, my mother kept averting her eyes from me. Every time we did make eye contact, her cheeks grew red, and then she'd look down again at the task at hand.

"Come on, lover," Ella purred, "Rayna here still wants to continue watching from last night - you know, before we got distracted."

"Lover?" Liz gasped out, looking at everyone in the room. "But I thought Max was dating Rayna."

"He is, but he's also dating me," Ella cooed, rubbing my cheeks with her strong hands. "I believe he is man enough to handle two women. Now come on, lover; demons await."

Not wanting to argue with her, I got up, and let Ella and Rayna lead me to the basement. As we went, I caught Liz's shocked, open-mouthed stare. She was stunned by the fact that her once-dorky brother was now dating two women. I shrugged and smiled at her as I walked past her with a little pep in my step. We also passed my mother, and I gave her a warm smile, too, but she only grew redder in the cheeks and quickly resumed washing the dishes. I could only imagine what she was thinking about every time she saw me.

Rayna, Ella, and I did try to watch Supernatural again, but we were quickly distracted when Rayna started to play with my dick. Before I knew it, she had it out and wrapped her plump lips around it snugly. Ella, not wanting to be left out, also leaned down and began to lick the portions of my cock that Rayna couldn't take. At first, it was awkward, but once they got their groove on, I was putty in their hands. The feeling of two sets of lips on my stiff cock was one I knew I was going to have them repeat soon. But as much as I wanted their double blowjob to last, the girls had other ideas. Playing towards Ella's competitive nature, the girls made a bet. The one to make me cum the fastest would go out on my first date. Hearing that, I saw a fire light in Ella's eyes. She was determined to beat Rayna and get that date. To make it something like a properly-fair competition, we set a few ground rules. I was supposed to do nothing but be a human - well, half-incubus - dildo. They would do all the work while I went along for the ride, a proposition I was more than willing to go along with. The other was mainly for Rayna, which was that she couldn't use her demonic aura or energy to affect me. It was to be a test of skill.

With all of the ground rules in place, each girl took their turn riding my cock. Rayna was first since she had been my first. She sexily slipped out of her boy shorts, and then, with very little preamble, slipped her hot, velvety pussy around my cock. She used every trick in the book to squeeze out a load from me, but her greatest asset was the expert control of her cunt muscles - perfect timing, and perfect application of pressure. It was so good that at one point it felt like she was jacking me off while I was inside her pussy. In the end, I did not last long. I unloaded a torrent of cum deep inside of her. In return, she also came pretty hard, as her mental conditioning took control.

"How long was that?" she asked as she breathlessly rose from her perch. A trail of white, gooey cum slid out of her gaping pussy.

"Eight minutes," Ella spat out, tossing the phone to the side and quickly sticking her mouth around my cock. She vigorously sucked me until I was at full mast again, not caring that she was tasting Rayna on my cock.

"My turn," she growled out. Like a panther ready to strike, she positioned herself right over my aching cock, which shrunk down to 8 inches - the perfect size for Ella's perfect cunt.

When it came to how the girls would get me to cum, both had wildly different ways of doing it. Rayna had been calm and controlled, and had used exactly the right application of speed and pressure. Ella was wild and fast and squeezed me until something popped out. She didn't have lots of experience like Rayna, but what she did have was endurance. With her feet firmly planted on the outside of my thighs, she began what I could only describe as a jackhammer-like assault on my cock. She was fast, hard, and very intense, never once losing focus - either on me or on her obscene pace. At first, I thought she was going to slow down eventually, but she just kept chugging along. The sound of hard skin slapping filled the room as Ella's hard, well-toned cheeks came to blows with my newly-muscled thighs. To say I was impressed would have been an understatement. By the time I came deep inside her, she'd passed the eight-minute mark. My orgasm rushed through her, triggering hers, causing her body to shudder and slump right against me.

"Did I... win?" she panted out. Drained of strength, her legs were like jello.

I looked over at the phone in Rayna's hand and saw that she was twenty seconds behind Rayna. Ella had lost, but I decided that the effort and determination she'd put into it deserved a reward. Besides, Rayna had gone first. The second load always takes longer to get out.

I gazed into Rayna's eyes. She nodded her head, understanding what I was trying to convey to her. I only smiled back, my love for her growing. Then I brought Ella in close and whispered to her.

"You did, my love. You beat Rayna. I guess that means you will be on my first date." I chucked at her, holding her close as she nestled my body.

"Damn right I am," she panted, finally satisfied and content. Instead of pulling away, she brought herself closer to me, "Hold me Max. Just hold me a bit longer," she whispered into my neck, basking in the feeling of being close to me. I pulled her in, wrapping her up in my warm embrace. Her body was drenched in sweat from her marathon squat session, showing me that I should never challenge her in an endurance competition. I knew full well that I would lose every time.

Still enjoying the closeness of her warm body, I felt someone else sitting on my legs, right behind Ella. It was Rayna, and she embraced Ella too.

"You did good Ella. You beat me," Rayna whispered, leaning in and smashing her large tits against Ella's back. "You did good," she purred. With one hand, she lifted Ella's chin from my shoulder, turned it to face her, and then planted a sensual kiss on Ella's lips. It was Ella's first kiss with another woman. Succubus or not, it still counted.

At first, Ella froze as Rayna's soft lips touched hers, but in her weakened state, all she could do was allow Rayna to continue. Before she or I knew it, she even began to reciprocate. Watching two girls making out while on my lap was probably the most erotic thing I had ever seen. My cock, which was perfectly nestled in Ella's cum-soaked peach, grew right back up to the full mast.

"Wow, you are a good kisser," Ella said in a breathless whisper.

Rayna only chuckled at Ella's simple remark, and it seemed that she held Ella even tighter. "You aren't so bad yourself," Rayna said before she planted another kiss on Ella's lips. That little act caused my dick to flinch while deep inside of Ella.

"Hmmm," Ella moaned, squeezing my cock as if she didn't want it to move. "He got hard again. God, he's still hard. And his cum. I can still feel his sticky cum in my gut. God, he filled me."

"That's incubus power for you. Always hard. Always cumming in bucket loads. Although I'm pretty sure seeing two hot women making out while sitting on his lap could make any man hard." Rayna flashed me a dirty smile while looking over Ella's shoulder. "Do you think you are up for another round?"

"No," Ella shook her head. "I'm all fucked out right now. You could go if you want."

"That sounds tempting, but I think it would be better to save it for another time. What do you say, Master?"

"No, you're right Rayna, it's getting late," I said, looking at the time on my phone. "Are you planning on sleeping over?" I asked Ella, hoping that she would.

"I wish that I could, but my mother would have a fit if I did - especially since I have school tomorrow."

I frowned at that, but nodded all the same. So, with a bit of reluctance, and an angry cock, I lifted Ella up and off of my dick. The massive load I unleashed inside of her was now uncorked and flowing down her leg. Rayna, as the dutiful slave and cum rag, leaned down and gave Ella a quick tongue bath, wiping away any stray cum she could find. As she was doing so, I saw quick movement at the top of the stairs. It was too fast for me to tell, but I could have sworn it was my sister's black booty shorts.

"I'll help my sister slave back to her house, Master. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Take your time, Ray. I'll just go clean up," I said to her, giving her and Ella one last kiss each before we went back upstairs.

"Goodbye, my Master," Ella cooed to me, giving me her loving smile as Rayna helped her out the door. Her legs were still having trouble functioning properly.

With nothing much to do, I started to head upstairs, but I felt my cock aching. I contemplated waiting for Rayna to come back, knowing that she was more than willing to take another load from me. I passed by my mother's door, and a wicked thought passed through my mind. Without any invitation, I barged into her room, startling her, and interrupting whatever she'd been doing.

"Jeez Maxxie, you ought to knock next time," my mother pouted, quickly stuffing one hand under the bed while the other held her robe shut. The smell of pussy juices lingered in the air. She'd been masturbating, and with that frustrated look in her eyes, I knew that she still couldn't achieve release. I swaggered into the room, making sure the door was closed, as we were going to need some privacy.

"Sorry for that, Mother, but I seem to have made a mess and need you to help me clean it up," I said as I pulled down my shorts, revealing my mother's desired cock size. Her eyes immediately went down at the monstrous man meat that was standing at attention. For the briefest of moments, I saw her bite her lower lip, contemplating whether or not she should taste my cock. Unfortunately for her, I wasn't going to allow her to make that decision.

"Son, we can't do this. It's wrong," she protested, but still, her eyes never left my cock, even when I strode right up to her side of her rather large bed. She almost scurried away, but I quickly reached out and grabbed her.

"Maybe so, but I made you a promise, and a man keeps his word."

Then, out of nowhere, the hand she kept under the blanket came out and took a swing at me. I of course caught it, but what kept it in my hands was the fresh smell of pussy juices. Her fingers were glistening with the stain of them.

"My my. My mother was being naughty before I ruined her fun," I said with a bit of a mocking tone. "Let me see how you taste."

She tried to pull back, but her attempts were futile as I brought her juice-stained hands to my lips. I moaned as I savored her essence: pungent, salty, but with a hint of feminine wiles. It was far different than what Ella's and Rayna's tasted like, but at the same time, it was something I wanted to try again. I swirled my tongue around her slender digits, making sure her juices were replaced with my saliva.

"Hmmm. You taste good, Mother. I wonder what it would taste like if I tapped it from the source."

Her eyes went wide as she wasn't expecting her son to say such a thing, but no words came out of her mouth - and none would, because, before she could pull away, I sank my cock deep inside of it. She put up some resistance, but after about a minute of steady thrusting, she stopped fighting and let it happen. Her mouth was incredibly hot, more so than the first time that morning. It made me wonder if the hornier she got, the hotter her mouth became. It was an experiment I was willing to run, but another time. Then my mother made a surprising sound. I smiled wickedly.

"Taste something different, Mother?" I asked in a mocking tone. "That's Rayna's and Ella's pussies you're tasting. You see, I had them both earlier, and let's just say they made a big mess on my cock. In fact, Ella walked home a little funny. Still, though, only a mommy can clean up a mess their son made. So clean up, Mommy-Slut. Clean that dirty dick of mine."