Succubus Master Pt. 05

Story Info
The weekend comes to an end, but not before some fun.
12k words
4.81
33.1k
73

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,394 Followers

Part 5: The weekend comes to an end, but not before some fun.

Big thanks to neuroparenthetical for helping edit my story.

Chapter 13

Getting another blowjob in the car was very exciting, especially when I unloaded deep inside Ella's hot, sucking mouth. She had a difficult time swallowing down my impressive load. She choked on my spunk as cum and spittle ran down the sides of her mouth. Luckily I was there to help soothe her hacking cough. Once it had subsided, I helped wipe down her face, which was oddly cute; she had a sheepish look, as if she was embarrassed by the fact that she couldn't handle my load. She even apologized for it, which I waved off, saying that she just needed more practice. She took the hint and returned my subtle offer with a simple, yet affirmative, smile.

After we straightened ourselves out, Ella directed Rayna to an indoor outlet mall that was just outside of town. Once there, Rayna and Ella went on a shopping spree. My only role, apparently, was to hold their bags. So much for being the master, I thought to myself.

We stopped at shop after shop, looking for clothes that would fit Rayna. While she did ask for my input on what to wear, acting like she was a real-life Barbie doll, I opted for the look she already had going on: the sexy punk rock girl. To me, it seemed to fit her perfectly, as it highlighted her dark nature: playfully sexy, with a hint of danger. She was a succubus, after all, a demon who fed off of sex. She did end up buying some frilly sundresses, too, though. Even if she wasn't actually a good girl, she could play one.

While she was still shopping for clothes, Ella decided to drag me to the men's section, which was good because I needed new clothes to accommodate my new body. Luckily, Ella knew my style, which was a mixture of minimalist and geeky trends. That meant plain-color T-shirts, sweaters, jeans, flannel, and other comfortable clothes. The only caveat I had was that they needed to be loose-fitting.

There had been some recent pharmaceutical advancements for gaining weight and muscle mass, but there was no way my particular transformation could have happened so quickly. I'd gone from soft and chubby to a chiseled Greek sculpture practically overnight. Showing myself off would draw one too many questions, and Rayna and I needed to maintain our low profile, especially if the deranged priest had friends. I did make one exception, at Ella's request: a short-sleeve athletic compression shirt. It was definitely an item of clothing that I would not have dared to ever wear only a few days prior. Once I tried it on, I saw the heated states Rayna and Ella were putting out. They drank me in as the tight fabric molded itself against my hardened muscles. Even a few random women stopped and lingered to see what else I might put on. It was such an ego boost that I had to relent and purchase it. The last item we got was special underwear that catered to specific men. It was a bamboo fabric boxer brief that had a tube pouch. As soon as I tried them on, I knew I'd never go back to regular underwear. My newly-massive cock slipped into the tube and was surrounded by the softest fabric I'd ever felt in my life. Better yet, I finally felt like it had enough room down there. I liked them so much that I strode out of the department store wearing a pair, and carried a bag full of spares.

After we were done shopping at the clothing store, Rayna decided that a trip to the lingerie store was in order - one, so that she could have underwear that wouldn't disappear, and two, so that she could help update Ella's undergarments. While they were changing, Rayna noticed that while Ella's sports bra and panties looked quite good against her lean runner's body, they were not bedroom-worthy. For that, she needed something lacier, and much more revealing. While the thought of my slaves wearing something that was very sexy was appealing, I felt incredibly uncomfortable inside Victoria's Secret. I felt like I was a pervert, looking at the various cuts, styles, lace or no lace, and something very close to dental floss. Of course, Rayna and Ella snickered at my discomfort. While it was nice seeing them get along, it kinda felt like they were ganging up on me.

Luckily - or unluckily, depending on how you look at it - two other very beautiful women approached me.

"Hey Max, fancy seeing you here," Kate said with a friendly, yet flirty, voice.

"Oh hey," I said, looking at Liz's friends Kate and Zari. While I had seen them around, they had never paid too much attention to me. Now they were looking at me like I was some prize bull. "So, what brings you two here?"

"We could ask you the same thing. It is not often we see a man perusing the drawers section all alone. Planning on buying something special for someone?" Kate asked, laying on the heat. "But since you asked first, we are here to do a little shopping. Us girls have to look our best when it comes to catching the attention of another man.

"A very attractive one at that," she said while looking at me, implying that I was that man.

"Oh. Is my sister here?" I asked. I was still a bit nervous around them.

"No. Liz is lucky enough that people just send her clothes to wear, so it's just me and Zari here. We were thinking of buying something scandalous."

"Speak for yourself," Zari shot back, but then looked back at me. "So Max, where is the saucy redhead you had over the other night?"

"Who, me?" Rayna asked as she sauntered out of the changing room, sporting a very silky bra and panty set. It looked perfect against her creamy white skin, and would pair well with her back tail and wings, as it had the same sheen and color. The bra was reinforced with underwire, which made her already-large tits look even larger as they stood at even more attention. Her panties were incredibly skimpy; they were low-rider thongs that hung just below her hips, threatening to slip down her long, supple legs and expose her mons venus. She was drop-dead sexy and could be mistaken for a pornstar on set. It took all of my will not to reach out and fuck her into oblivion, witnesses are damned. But I remembered that we were in public, and could go to jail for such indecency.

"Hey Rayna," Kate said with a bit of unease. Sure, Kate was a very sexual person, but at that moment, she was acting like a little sister talking to her much older, much more experienced one.

"Hey." Rayna waved back, then she looked at me. "Max, could you go help Ella pick out her outfit? She isn't as self-assured as I am, and needs her lover's opinion on the matter."

"Sure Rayna," I said, trying to hide how nervous I was. I now stood right outside the changing room a good distance away from Rayna's conversation with Liz's friends. Had I still been a mere mortal, I wouldn't have been able to eavesdrop, but my new, enhanced hearing allowed me to hear everything. What they said instantly made my dick hard.

"So I'm guessing your offer to join is now null and void," Kate said with a sigh of defeat.

"Oh no, it still stands," Rayna said with a bit of an amused voice.

"But he already has another lover."

"So? That doesn't mean he can't have more - especially a man like Max," Rayna said, smiling as she now had their full attention, even Zari's.

"Well I don't know about my friend here, but I'm very interested in joining in. I mean, after what I saw the other night, well... I just can't get it out of my mind.

"You did leave the door open for us to see, right?" Kate asked as she looked at the self-assured succubus.

"Oh yes! I figured you girls needed to see what you are missing. So are you both interested in joining, or is it just you?" Rayna asked while looking at Kate.

"I don't mind joining as long as you are there as well," Zari said.

"Naturally," Rayna replied with a smile, "but just so you know, there is one caveat to this whole arrangement."

"Which is?" Kate asked. She sounded ready to jump through any hoop as long as I went balls deep into her.

"Well, Max doesn't take sluts. He takes slaves," she said, letting that last part linger in the air. Finally, they both spoke up.

"What do you mean, 'slaves?'"

"I think you know what it means," Rayna answered. "You will be at his beck and call, servicing him, pleasuring him. If he wants any of your holes then you'll gladly offer them up to him. He's a very virile young man, and desperately needs to dump a load here and there.".

"And... what do we get in return?" Kate asked, sounding unsure of herself.

"Pleasure. Unimaginable pleasure. Imagine having more in one night than all of your past lovers combined have ever given you. You saw what he can do, and what he has. Imagine that, instead of me, it was you in that bed. Imagine the two of you going at it all night long, and I am not talking about an hour or two. I'm talking from sunset to sunrise. By the time he is done with you, you will never leave - partly because your legs will be completely useless in the morning, but mostly because you just won't want to. You'll worship his cock like loving bimbos when the sun rises and hits that sweaty skin of yours."

Kate and Zari both looked at each other, wondering if what Rayna said could be true. While there were thinking about it, I was by the changing room door, cock straining to be let out so it could fuck the nearest pussy it saw. It was far less uncomfortable than before, though. The new underwear was living up to the promises on the package.

Hearing what Rayna said, and all the talk about having new slaves, was getting to be a bit too much for me. When Ella finally stepped out of that changing room, I almost attacked her right on the spot - partly because she was my slave, but also because of what she was wearing. While Rayna wore a silky, jet-black set, Ella wore a purplish ensemble - more lilac than a standard shade. To me, it seemed like a perfect signature color. While it may not be a girly-girl like pink, it's still feminine. It also complimented her skin tone, which was almost always tan thanks to her running regimen.

"So? What do you think?" she asked sheepishly. Clearly, she wasn't used to wearing garments like the one she had on.

"Scrumptious," I said in a deep, husky voice. As I said that, her eyes beamed with excitement, but then they betrayed her nerves. I could tell she wasn't afraid, but rather, full of anticipation. Her body became flush as I leered at her. I felt her slave crest heating through our connection; my lust was starting to take control. It seemed that whenever I became particularly enamored of one of my slaves, they felt something too. Their bodies responded to my lust. It was a good thing to know. I smelt Ella's arousal; she was starting to leak from her pussy, staining the new underwear she had on. I supposed she was going to buy them after all.

"Max I..." she panted out, but quickly fell silent when Rayna came to us with Kate and Zari in tow.

I was a little bit annoyed that someone was disturbing my potential fun, so I looked at Rayna with a 'what?' expression. Rayna immediately caught on to my predicament, and a huge smile quickly grew on her face. She knew that she'd approached me at the right time.

"Master," she said, letting both Kate and Zari know that she was his slave, "these two lovely girls were thinking about taking up my offer of joining us in bed and being your slaves. But they seemed to doubt your sexual powers."

"So? What do you want me to do?" I asked, my cock straining to bust out.

"Maybe you should give them a taste of what you are capable of," Rayna suggested as she stepped to the side and let Kate and Zari come forward. I looked over at Ella to see what she wanted to do. I thought she was going to object, but she gave me the nod that told me to go for it. I looked at both women, wondering what I was going to do with them. Zari seemed to be less interested in going along with Rayna's suggestion, but Kate had a look of curiosity on her face. I decided I'd deal with her first.

"So what do you...Ummm," she began, but I grabbed her waist and then muffled her words with a heated kiss. She was stiff at first, but quickly melted into my arms. My kiss, plus my demonic aura, made her hot, wet, and weak in the knees, all at the same time.

"Wow," she said breathlessly as we broke our kiss. Then, once she finally got her bearings, she looked at me again.

"Suck. My. Cock," I commanded her.

"Ok," was the only word she said to me as she sank to her knees and unbuttoned my pants. "My God," she exhaled. My cock was ten inches and stood at full attention. She didn't have much time to marvel at its size, though. I placed one hand on the back of her head.

"I said suck it," I gruffly said as I manhandled her. She compiled and allowed me to use her head like a sex toy.

She obviously wasn't used to a cock my size. She made choking, gurgling sounds once it hit the back of her throat. The old me would have let up on the poor girl. The new me, though, wanted to see how much Kate could take down. Of course, I made sure it was pleasurable; I gave her the mental command that the longer she sucked, the more aroused she became. As soon as that command set in, her whole demeanor changed. She immediately began to go to town on me. At that point, my hand was just along for the ride. With four blowjobs by four different women in one day, life was getting good, although my demon side still wanted more.

"Come over here," I said to Zari. She was just standing there, dumbfounded, watching her friend try - and fail - to swallow all ten inches of my cock. I thought about blocking Kate's gag reflex, but decided that she needed to work for it.

Zari finally came to her senses and started making her way toward me - not because of my mental powers, but because of my strong confidence, and the demonic aura surrounding her. I guess you could say I was enthralling her, much like that priest had assumed Rayna had done to me.

Once Zari was close enough, I pulled her the rest of the way and gave her the same kiss I'd just given her friend. She, too, fell under my spell. My kiss melted away any reservations she may have had.

"I'm kinda hungry. Get on the table," I said in an authoritative voice, nodding towards the nearest one. It had a few garments that were meant to be restocked, so moving them away was an easy task. Once it was cleared, Zari hopped up and was facing me. She was wearing a denim skirt, so I had easy access to her panties. What made things difficult were the angles. While my lower half was facing Kate and her vacuum-powered mouth, my upper half was twisted at a 90-degree angle, facing Zaris's panty-covered mound, but I made it work. I reached out, and, with very little difficulty, ripped her thong panties in two.

"Hey, those were my favorite!" Zari protested, her entire skin covered in goosebumps.

"Buy new ones," I barked out before I dove right and ate her dripping peach.

Her Persian-colored skin felt soft against my face. That was thanks to her beauty regimen. While my sister Liz was more known for fashionable clothes, Zari was known for skincare. She would get products from various companies and try them out to see which was the best. It's why her skin looked so flawless, had such a healthy glow, and was so soft to the touch. It was just as soft as Rayna's. It made me wonder how long she spent just rubbing lotion all over her body, and where. When it came time to eat her pussy, her labia was just as soft.

"Shittt," Zari groaned as she tried to keep herself quiet, as we were still in a department store. Unfortunately for her, she was getting both barrels: my demonic aura, and my incubus instincts. I made her feel like she was being eaten out by a true pussy eater. She was not expecting that level of expertise, but as I was eating her out to perfection.

I did wonder why we hadn't been caught. We were out of the way, but with the slurping, sucking sounds from Kate, and the muffled groans from Zari, some curious bystanders or employees must have heard us. I expanded my senses while working on the two girls. As I did, I found that Rayna and Ella were both staring at me handling my sister's friends. Ella was flustered and incredibly horny. Rayna was the same, but there was something else. I felt like she was emitting an energy field - one composed of her demonic energy that encompassed all of us. Then it hit me; she must have been doing something to hide all of us from the patrons still roaming the tables. If that were the case, it was something I needed to learn.

With our privacy assured, I refocused completely on Kate and Zari; both of them were at the cusp of release, and so was I. Deciding to go for a big finale, I began to form that little bubble of energy deep inside of me. It was getting much easier to do so since I had been getting opportunities to practice. Once I had it at a relatively good size, I held onto it, biding my time until just the right moment. I ate Zari out like a fine meal while Kate sucked my cock like it had life-giving air. Finally, my balls began to churn. Like a wound-up guitar string, the bubble of energy snapped apart, and, just like last time, two separate trails burst forth. One went through my mouth, which caused Zari to explode, giving me a great taste of her jasmine-flavored juices. The other went straight through my cock, causing me to cum along with it. Kate struggled to keep my load down, especially when the bubble of energy zapped right into her, causing her to cum as well.

"Well, will you two think about our offer?" Rayna asked as the two disheveled friends tried to gather their breath.

"Will give it serious consideration," Zari replied. Kate was too busy trying to catch her breath, and her mouth was still filled with cum.

"Good, and keep in mind what you had was a rush job," Rayna said. "Imagine what could happen if he had more time."

She bid them farewell and sauntered over to me and Ella. We went to the checkout counter and paid for a few sets of lingerie. As we left, Kate and Zari looked at each other, dumbfounded by what had transpired.

"Damn," Kate said, finally swallowing my thick load.

"Ya, Damn," Zari agreed.

* * * * *

"Well that was interesting," Ella said as we drove away from the outlets.

"Ya. who would think Master would do such a thing, and out in public too." Rayna smiled as she noticed my embarrassed demeanor. Once I'd made both Kate and Zari cum, I'd taken a little of their mana, which seemed to have quelled the demon side of me.

"Well, I was extremely horny," I said in my weak defense.

"You're always horny. Tell me, Rayna, is that a sex demon thing, or is it a Max thing?"

"Oh, I think a little bit of both. But I think it is because he just recently became a demon. His body is starting to acclimate, and it's probably increasing his libido."

"Oh, like when a person turns into a vampire and they need to continually eat," Ella responded.

"I believe so, but don't quote me on it," Rayna said cautiously. "Half-breed demons are very rare, so even I don't know much about them."

"Well whatever it is, I'm glad it hasn't gotten us in trouble. I mean, they weren't exactly discreet in that back area."

"Ya, that reminds me," I cut in. "Rayna, while we were in the back, I sensed you putting up a barrier or something. Did you do something to block us from outsiders?"

"My my, you noticed that?" Rayna said coyly. "You really are coming into your own as a demon. As to your question: yes, I was. I told you earlier that we succubi have ways of blending in - ways where we can make ourselves invisible or inaudible. While you were having fun with those two sluts, I erected a shadow barrier around us. Normally I would only do it around me, but since we were kinda in a back corner, creating one to cover all of us was manageable - at least for a short time. Good thing you three were quite fast."

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,394 Followers