Succubus Master Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From there, I began to piston hard into her hot mouth, drawing me closer to my climax. My mother, still under the control of my mental conditioning, began to become more aroused. Her arousal was like a balloon, only growing bigger and bigger, begging to be popped. It never would, though, unless I gave the command for it to do so. I wasn't going to do that, at least not then.

Finally, my balls constricted into my body, and a torrent of cum came out of my cock. Still surprised by the sudden ordeal, Mom almost choked on it. Rivers of cum started to seep outside the corners of her mouth, marring that beautiful face of hers.

"So much," she groaned out, still trying to swallow the huge load I gave her. She still found it befuddling that a man could produce so much cum. Once she'd swallowed a good amount, my mental command kicked in and a small climax swept through her. It normally would have been a huge one, but the dam I'd erected inside of her kept most of her orgasm at bay. All it did was let a little air out of the balloon.

"Are you finished yet?" she asked, still frustrated, but also glad that it took some of the edge off.

"Not yet," I said. I slid my cock right back inside her. "That last one was a clean-up job. This one is a nightcap."

I used her mouth once again, and, just like the last time, I unleashed a torrent of cum down her throat. The shock and surprise were evident on her face, but she did not say a word. All she did was bask in the thick cum she had in and around her mouth, failing to deny that it tasted that good. We both knew it did. All the women that swallowed my load said it was the sweetest, best-tasting spunk around.

"Well, that makes nine," I said to her, as I placed my cock back into my shorts.

"What?" she asked, a trail of cum still lingering at the corner of her mouth.

"Nine times I came today," I replied with a smile.

"Really?" she said, shocked that a man could cum that much and not keel over.

"Ya. Well, I'm off to bed now. Goodnight my Mommy-slut - and by the way, have that mouth ready for me. If Rayna or Ella isn't here to take care of me, I expect you to do so with that whore mouth of yours. Oh, and wear something sexy next time."

Just like that I left, my mother stunned, horny, and suddenly alone again in her bedroom. She was still reeling at what had just happened - what her son had just said and done. I was happy to let her sit with it until she finally accepted the fact that only her son could make her cum, while everything else came up short. I knew that just about ten minutes later, her pussy would be on fire again.

"Had some fun with your mom, Master?" Rayna purred as she stepped out of the shadows and into my room. With the binding spell the priest had on her gone, she had full use of her abilities.

"You could say that, my little devil."

"Good, I'm glad you're starting to loosen up about your sexual hang-ups. Your mother is beautiful, and is in desperate need of someone to take care of her."

"Ya, I am starting to see that - her and my sister."

Rayna only smiled as she saw me becoming more like a sex demon. "Really? Well, good. They need a strong man to rein them in. Women love a strong man, and that man could be you. So tell me: what's your next plan for them?"

"I don't know, but mostly I'll follow what you had planned. After all, you schemed up most of it."

"You know me so well, Master," she cooed, then smiled as I held up the bed sheet to invite her to my bed. She stripped off all her clothes and pressed her naked body against me. Her tail wrapping around my leg was a nightly ritual, as she wanted to be extra close to me.

"Goodnight, Master. See you in your dreams," she meowed as she pressed her body against mine.

"Goodnight, my lovely slave. See you there."

With that, I switched off the lights and drifted into a sex-filled dream where every woman I'd ever known was on their hands and knees, begging me to fuck them. All the while, Rayna was by my side, encouraging me to have every one of them. I was sure it was the hottest, wettest dream that any man had ever had.