Succubus Master Pt. 06

Story Info
Trouble is at hand, so Max summons a familiar.
11.6k words
4.85
27.7k
77

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,401 Followers

Part 6: Trouble is at hand, so Max summons a familiar.

Big thanks to neuroparenthetical for helping edit my story.

Chapter 16

Mountains of flesh dominated my sight. Moans and gasps of pleasure filled my ears. My mother shamelessly rode my cock; my bitch sister was right between her legs, licking and sucking my big, cum-filled balls, while Janice was behind her, plowing away with a rather large strap-on. Four more women rounded out the orgy - two on either side of me. Rayna was to my left and Ella was to my right, both of them writhing in pleasure as each one was serviced by either Kate or Zari. Then a mysterious pussy came into view and sat right on top of my face. Its pungent aroma filled my nostrils; its arousal was at its all-time high. It was the wildest sex dream I'd ever had.

It was all thanks to Rayna's unique skill: Dreamwalker. With it, she could infiltrate a subject's mind. Once inside, she could alter their dreams, plant ideas, and, if need be, do a deep dive into their memories. It was why it felt like we'd known each other for a long time; after a single dive into my mind, she'd known almost everything about me.

This particular dream had only started with me, Ella, and Rayna entangled in another one of our passionate threesomes. It was already a scandalous affair - or at least it would have seemed that way to the old me - but when Rayna had entered my mind that night, she'd just had to outdo herself. I hadn't noticed her at first, as the dreamer is usually unaware of the dreamwalker's entrance. Due to her slave binding to me, I'd been able to sense her soon thereafter. She'd been a bit startled by the whole thing, since she had never once been caught, but once she'd seen that I wasn't mad at her, she'd continued with her dream alteration. So it had gone from a simple threesome to a full-blown orgy, and I'd loved - and was still loving - every minute of it.

Then, out of nowhere, I felt something poking in my back.

At first, I thought it was just my imagination, but then I remembered that I was in a dream. Ignoring it, I resumed watching my mother bounce up and down on my cock, and hearing her tell me that it was the best cock she'd ever had. It was a grand sight to see, but that poking feeling never faded. It only grew stronger, demanding my attention. Then it turned into a sharp pain. Moans and gasps gave way to the sounds of bones popping, and I was no longer sure the new sounds were a part of my dream. After one more jolt of intense pain, two dark shapes sprouted, one on either side of my body, knocking away all the women and shattering my dreams, wrenching me back into the waking world.

Popping sounds gave way to crashing sounds - things being knocked over. The first rays of the early morning sun peered through the gaps in my curtains. I wasn't in pain, but I felt the sensation of new weights resting on my back. I tried to twist and turn to see what was back there, but all I felt was the weights going along with me, and heard more objects being knocked over. Strangely enough, I felt them being knocked over, too. I didn't really understand why. My arms and legs weren't crashing into anything. Neither was my head.

"Master!" Rayna exclaimed. "Please, Master, hold still!" She placed her reassuring hands on my face.

"Rayna, what's going on?" I asked as I tried to quiet my racing heart.

"It's your wings, Master. They finally came in."

"My wings?" I asked, unsure if I'd heard her correctly.

"Yes Master, your wings," she said, "and I must say, they are quite beautiful." She gazed upon them in awe. Then, with a tentative hand, she reached out and touched them.

I craned my neck to the side, keeping my torso in place so I wouldn't do any more damage to my room. What I saw made me gasp, and the quick breath caught in my chest. My wings were large - very large. When curled in, the tips barely touched the ground. If I'd expanded them all the way, I was sure that each of them would be eight feet long. Still, that wasn't what surprised me the most. I was most taken aback by the fact that my wings were completely different from Rayna's. Hers took more after a bat's; mine took after an eagle's. Long, jet-black feathers covered them; each feather was roughly two feet long, and, when Rayna touched them, she delivered yet another surprise.

"Wow... They feel so soft," she said, still not believing what she saw or felt. Her touch caused me to ruffle my feathers a bit.

"Have you ever seen feathered wings before?" I asked, still coming to terms with the fact that I had wings now.

"No. I've never heard of common demons having feathered wings before."

"Common?" I asked, unsure what she meant by it.

"Oh, ya," she said, "I guess I haven't gone into too much detail about demonology. Well, let's see." She bit her lip as she tried to come up with the best explanation she could.

"I guess the best way to explain it is that, while there are many demon types, like sex demons, crossroad demons, torcher demons, emotional demons, and so on, each demon has an arcane element type."

"Arcane element?" I asked, my confusion growing more apparent the longer she talked.

"Yes, arcane element. That is the type of power we have, or powers we have an affinity to. Five base arcane elements come from the elements of nature. They are Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, and Shadow. There is a Light arcane element, but no demon has that kind of affinity. That is only reserved for the angels in heaven. Now, when it comes to arcane elements, there are some you just see in about every demon. Those are what we referred to as Common types - those being Earth, Fire, and Shadow."

"Ok, I'm still a bit confused, but how do you know I do not have a common type of arcane?" I asked, trying to grasp what she was saying.

"Well, any number of ways actually, but the surest way is by one's wings, or lack thereof."

Rayna sprouted her wings as she went into more detail. "As you can see, my wings are kinda like a bat's, which should show you that I am a Shadow demon. Wings kinda take on the appearance of animals or creatures that represent their element. Shadow demons' wings are mostly akin to bats, as they thrive in dark environments. As for the others, Fire demons have red, fiery wings, like a phoenix. Earth demons have no wings, since earthbound creatures don't fly, but their bodies are the size of big brutes. So, if you see a beefy demon with no wings, that is an Earth demon."

"Okay, I kinda get it, but you said my wings are not common. Does that mean my arcane element is one of the others?"

"Now you're catching on. Yes, your wings are one of the other two arcane elements. Judging by the appearance, your arcane element is Wind."

"And is that rare?" I asked.

"The rarest. They say that wind demons take more after our creator himself, Lucifer. Since he was an angel, he had large, white-feathered wings. But since yours are black, it is more demon-like than angel-like. But still, they're beautiful and incredibly soft." That last line came out with a touch of reverence and awe; she still couldn't take her hands away from my feathers.

We stood there for several more minutes just trying to process what had happened - and, for my part, all the new information Rayna had just dumped on me. Then a ray of sunlight struck me right in the eye, breaking my trance. I quickly looked at the clock, which was upside down and on the floor. It was ten 'til seven - about the time when everyone was about to get up. Then I looked all over the room and nearly gasped in horror. Everything was a mess. Besides just my bed and nightstand, books were strewn all across the floor, and even my computer monitor had been knocked off the desk. It looked like a mini-tornado had ripped through my room and destroyed everything.

Another thought popped into my mind. I wondered why no one had come in to investigate the one-demon wrestling match that had been going on in my room. Then I felt the barrier - the same kind I'd felt back in the lingerie store.

"Did you put up another shadow barrier?"

Rayna looked back up at me, the sound of my voice refocusing her. "Oh, yes, I did. When I woke up and saw your wings destroying everything, I erected a barrier to keep the noise out. Didn't want your mother or sister catching you in such a compromised condition."

"Ya, good thinking," I said, still looking at the mess I'd made. It had to be cleaned up before I headed to school, but first I needed to make my wings disappear. I asked Rayna what to do, and she said that if I wanted to hide my wings, then all I had to do was wish them away. It took some doing, but once I pictured myself with no wings, they folded inwards in one smooth motion and went inside my back. I did it a few times so that I could get the hang of it. Then, on the final retraction, Rayna quickly went up and plucked one of my feathers off my wings before they could fully reenter my body.

"Owch!" I yelled, as it felt like I'd been stung by a bee.

"Sorry Master, but I needed something to show Ella. She is going to lose her shit when she finds out you have wings now." She smiled as brought the feather to her face in an alluring way.

"You know I should punish you for hurting your master like that," I said, shooting her a smile in return.

"Oh yes, you should," she agreed. "I've been a bad slave. Punish me, Master." She bent over the bed and waved her flared hips at me.

"Yes, you should," I gruffed out as my morning wood stood at attention, knowing full well that it was going to be punishing the shit out of Rayna's pussy, and maybe her ass as well.

*****

"Well that was fun, Master," Rayna said next to me as we made our way to campus. Ella had an early class so she left early, but did promise to meet up later in the library before lunch, which was good because I had something to show her. My morning was lots of fun; after our little romp in the sheets, during which I'd deposited two loads into her - one in her pussy, and the other in her luscious ass - we made quick work of straightening up my room. By the time we were done, it looked like nothing had ever happened. Rayna cooked another one of her delicious breakfasts, of which I had my fill. Liz made a snide comment about making Rayna into a domesticated housewife, but my comeback was that her food was too delicious to pass up, and that she'd offered to cook without me even asking. Of course, Liz complained to my mom about it, but my mother just looked away after we made eye contact. Once she saw that my mother wasn't going to do anything about it, Liz got even more riled up and left the house in a fuss. That was bad for my mother, since now we were alone, and Rayna had to coincidentally excuse herself so she could get ready for the day. That gave me ample opportunity to deposit one more load into my mother's hot mouth. I was keeping my promise that I was going to be using her mouth every chance I got.

"You seemed to have fun using your mother's mouth like your own personal pussy, Master," Rayna purred out in a cute and sexy little voice. I had. In fact, I'd just been reminiscing about it. The image of my mother, on the floor, panting, with a little bit of cum running down her cheek, must have brought a smile to my face.

"I guess you didn't go up to my room and change. Were you watching us?" I said in a playful tone.

"But of course! It is fun to see such a beautiful woman fall to her knees and worship your magical cock, Master." She purred once again, this time pressing her firm chest into my arm.

"By the way, why haven't you treated my mouth like that?" she asked, with an exaggerated pout.

"Keep that up, and I'll show you what I can do with that pretty little mouth of yours."

"Promise?" she asked in that cute, squeaky little voice. I was about to answer her, but as soon as I turned to look at her, she completely disappeared. At first, I was afraid something had happened to her, but I didn't have a chance to react. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I half expected it to be her.

"Excuse me, young man; by any chance do you live around here?" a very tall man in a priest's outfit asked.

"Yes I do," I responded, as my nerves were on edge. I figured that Rayna pulled a vanishing act just so she wouldn't be seen by our newcomer. I thought he was just there to spout the word of the lord or some shit like that, but my stomach immediately sank as he pulled up a photo on his phone.

"By chance have you seen this man? His name is Father Wesly. He is one of our clergymen who was supposed to visit your local church, but he failed to show up."

"You think he might be missing?" I asked, trying to keep my nerves in check, and not hint at the fact that I'd turned Father Wesly into dust. "Don't you think that might be something for the police to handle?"

"We went to them, yes, but they seemed to find no leads," he replied, "so we decided to take it upon ourselves to ask around to see where our poor brother had gone. So please look at the picture; are you sure you haven't seen him around?" This time he almost shoved his phone in my face.

"Quick, Master, we need to lose him!" Rayna shouted in my mind. Everything clicked; she'd used her Dreamwalker ability to become incorporeal and hide away inside of my mind. Normally a person would be able to sense if someone was invading their consciousness, but with her disappearance, and the sudden appearance of the priest behind me, I'd been preoccupied. Luckily, I kept my cool, unlike the last time.

"Master, if he is with that deranged priest that tried to kill us, then he is bad news," Rayna said. "Hurry, come up with something!" She sounded genuinely terrified.

"Let me take a look," I said as the priest handed me his phone. "You know what, I did. I saw him last Wednesday, but I didn't know he was a priest. He was kinda skulking around the neighborhood. I thought he might have been a robber, or, at worst, a child predator. You know we have a kids' playground right over there. Anyway, I thought he might have looked suspicious, and was thinking about calling the police if I saw him again. But I never saw him after that day. You don't think he's done anything like that, right?" I made sure to emphasize the 'child predator' part, knowing that the church had come under fire for that in the last several years.

"Ah no. Father Wesly is an honorable man - as holy as a man could be." Even as he said it, I could tell he wasn't too sure. "Where did you see him last?"

"Over there by the woods," I told him, pointing in the general direction away from the spot where I'd killed him.

"Thank you, son, and if you see him or anything out of the ordinary, please call me. Or better yet, meet me at St. Luke's. We're planning on being there for a while to help revitalize the community."

"Thank you, Father,... Mitchels, I'll keep you in mind," I said, reading his name on the card.

"That was close, Master, but why didn't you say you saw nothing?" Rayna asked me, once we'd gotten farther away from Father Mitchel.

"Because, Rayna, if I said that then he might find me suspicious. It's better to give him something to work with. Besides, I figured that telling him that I found that priest skulking around the children's playground would make him not want to ask any more questions. After all, you said there was something off about him."

"That was true, Master. He did give off that kind of vibe when I first met him. And, seeing the look on that man's face just now, I think his friends know it too."

"Ya, anyway, that doesn't solve our problem. You heard him; he's going to be in town for a while, so being off his radar is very important. Luckily we covered up the scene and took his sword and dagger. Hopefully, they have no means of tracking them?"

"Hopefully, Master," Rayna said. I could tell she was still a bit shaken up by the sudden appearance of Father Mitchels.

***

I managed to get to school on time for my next few classes. Everything was fairly routine, except Rayna kept complaining about how boring my accounting classes were. To pass the time, she would continually try to distract me by telling me what she would do if she were my teacher - a very naughty teacher that would give out extra credit for every time I made her cum. Other times she would point out which girl I should make my next slave, or at least start working on, as I had with Kate and Zari.

Even though Rayna was a constant distraction, she did make time fly. Before I knew it my last class of the day was over and I was on my way to meet up with Ella - that was, until a very familiar figure came out of nowhere and stopped me right in my tracks.

"Yo, freak," Brock spouted off, "word on campus is that there was a mighty fine redhead on campus last Friday. A few of my boys said they spotted her hanging out with you." The big oaf sounded like Rocky Balboa... after having taken a huge beating to the face.

"Ya, so what's it to ya?" I retorted as I stood up tall for the first time in four years.

"Woah, bro looks like someone finally grew a backbone," Brock shouted out to his friends. "Too bad he's still a freak. Anyway, if you see that chick again, why don't you send her my way? I'm sure she would have a much better time with me, bro."

"Fat chance," Rayna shouted in my mind. She almost wanted to get out, but I managed to talk her out of it - wanting to keep a low profile and all.

"Na, I think she has better taste than that," I shot back, smirking to myself when Rayna agreed with me.

"What did you say, freak?" Brock yelled out. Anger and rage filled his eyes.

Before, I would have withered under his gaze. Now I stared back at him. He was about to take a swing at me, but Miley, his girlfriend, came out of nowhere to defuse the situation.

"Babe, it's getting late, and I want my Jamba Juice." She looked at me. "Uhhh, why are you wasting your time with this guy? Come on, babe. Let's go." Miley dragged her three hundred-plus pound linebacker boyfriend away.

"This isn't over," Brock shouted over his head before he rounded the corner and headed for the parking lot.

"Master, I don't like him. You should take his girl. We both know she would feel a thousand times better riding that magical cock of yours."

"Ya, Ella said the same thing. Anyway, we're late as it is."

Ella was waiting for us in the library. Once we knew we were alone, Rayna came out of my body. We told Ella everything that had happened so far that day. She was worried when we told her about Father Mitchels, but what she hung onto the most was the fact that I had wings.

"Seriously?" Ella shouted out, almost jumping in place. "You have wings now? Let me see! Let me see!"

"I can't, Ella," I said. "There is not enough room here. But I do have this." I pulled out the feather Rayna had so rudely plucked from my wing. For the next several minutes, Ella cooed at the fact that she was holding a demon feather, and that it was so soft. She kept rubbing it and even started to tickle Rayna with it. That went on for a while, but once she settled down, she went back to business.

"So what now?" Ella asked. "What do we do about this Father Mitchel?"

"I don't know, but I have a feeling he is going to be here for a while."

"Ya, I'm pretty sure too, and once he realizes that one of his colleagues was killed, then he won't stop until he and his clergy hunt us all down. We have to prepare."

"Ok, Ray; what do you have in mind?" I asked her.

"I think it's time you learned how to summon a familiar."

Chapter 17

"Ok, this is a summoning circle," Rayna said as she finished drawing on the dirt floor. We were at an abandoned quarry, about twenty miles outside of town. It was the perfect place to practice my new demonic powers, and to show Ella my new wings. The only problem was that I'd forgotten to take off my shirt before I'd expanded them. My once-new shirt was now in tattered pieces, scattered through the forest floor that surrounded the quarry. The girls had had a good laugh about that, but it had been quickly replaced by Ella's awe of my jet black wings, which, as we'd all learned together, shone under the mid-afternoon sun. At first, she thought they were angel wings, but Rayna quickly made the distinction that angel wings were white, and that I was a demon. Once the wing exposition was done, I quickly retracted them and had Rayna complete the summoning ritual.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,401 Followers