Succubus Master Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever the case may have been, I was eternally grateful for my good fortune. With the beastkin stunned by the sudden appearance of the sword, I took the chance to strike.

I pulled both knees to my chest and angled my feet to her sternum. Then, using all the force of my legs - still laced with demonic energy - I kicked her hard off of me. She flew several feet away from me, and, due to her unbalance, she tumbled end over end. I knew I had to get back on my feet before she recovered. As if on instinct, I began to do a kip-up, but instead of using my legs to help me up, the main force came from my back. I landed on my two feet, sword in hand. At my sides, my two majestic black wings violently unfurled, as if ready to fight. The beautiful beastkin gazed in awe, both from the sword that had magically flown into my hands, and my jet black, magic wings. I didn't give her a chance to gather herself. With one strong flap of my wings, I lunged at her, sword raised and ready to strike. She reeled back from the momentum of my blade, augmented by the force from my flapping wings; she was suddenly on the defensive after minutes - which had felt like hours - of uninterrupted offense and pursuit. I saw something new on her face - two things, actually. One was shock. The other was something I would have never expected from a ferocious, murderous beast: hope.

That look was short-lived, though. She found her footing and pressed her attack again. We traded sword strikes back and forth - well, I just tried to make sure she didn't cleave me in two. My swordsmanship skills were somewhat limited at that moment. They mainly consisted of watching Game Of Thrones sword fights, Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride's iconic scene, and having a few pretend lightsaber fights with a broomstick. I should have been at a severe disadvantage, but I seemed to be managing quite well. I wasn't foolish enough to believe I was a naturally gifted swordsman. It felt like the xiphos itself was fighting against the beastkin. It seemed to help guide my body to parry or block her incoming sword strikes. I was still unsure how or why the sword was doing it, but I didn't want to question it, since it was what was keeping me from being sliced and diced.

Even with the sword's help, I was slowly losing my edge. Small cuts and gashes were starting to mar my body. There was only so much the sword could do, and I was starting to run low on demonic energy. If I continued the uphill battle with the beastkin, eventually the slope would win. I needed a new strategy - something that could get me out of the deep hole I had dug for myself. Then I thought about what the beastkin had said before we'd begun our little fight. I remembered that she hadn't said I had to defeat her, but rather that I had to make her submit to me. I realized that I was going about this fight all wrong. I was a sex demon, a creature that draws on the power of sex, to make women submit to me. Even though she was a hellhound, she was still a woman - and, at the moment, an attractive one at that.

That became my new plan. If I couldn't defeat her through combat, then I was going to defeat her through sex.

I started to change my fighting style, mostly parrying and blocking all her incoming attacks. While I focused on defending myself, I began to release my demon aura - the kind that affects women's libidos. With every fresh attack, she got a small dose of that aura. It seemed to be working. Her attacks didn't slow down in the least, but I noticed a slight darkening around her lovely cheeks. It was not from exertion, but arousal. With that part of my plan working, I began to work on the other: using my unique, yet-unnamed skill. I reached out into the beastkin's mind. It was incalculably more difficult to do while fighting - both due to the physical exertion from parrying her attacks, and the severe drain on my demonic energy that allowed my body to barely keep up with hers. Still, I had no other choice. I took every opportunity I could find, and used every bit of energy I could spare, to try to get inside of her head. It was like trying to grab onto a piece of string that was barely in reach and flapping in the wind. Every time I felt like I had her mind, it would just slip away. Between parrying the beastkin's attacks, flooding her with my demonic aura, and trying to connect with her mind, my demonic energy was quickly plummeting. Then, when all seemed lost - when I was running on demonic fumes - I managed to grab a firm hold. Mentally and physically exhausted, with nothing left in the tank, I could only give out a single, simple command.

"CUM!" I screamed into her mind.

She instantly let out a guttural moan, doubling over as a wave of euphoria rushed through her. With one hand still firmly grasped onto her gigantic sword, she used the other to reach down and cup her now-dripping pussy. Stunned and preoccupied, she didn't notice me lunge in time. I successfully pinned her to a nearby tree trunk. I batted away her sword with my own and kept a firm hand around her neck. She was about to throw a punch at me, but, with a fierce look in her eyes, she paused. I met her gaze, and used the same trick again.

"CUM!"

She gasped as my command took hold of her. Her legs started to tremble; they threatened to collapse right from under her.

"What magic is this?" she asked, still panting from her back-to-back orgasms.

I only smiled at her as I leaned in. Our noses were just inches away. "You messed with the demon, my little pup," I said, with all the self-assurance, and smugness I could muster. "Now it's time to finish our pact by making you fully submit to me."

In hindsight, it was probably a bad idea to somewhat threaten a wild hell beast, but my demonic side was screaming for me to dominate her. By the look on her face, I actually thought she might want the same thing.

Keeping her on her feet, I flipped her until she was facing the tree. Then, mustering all my remaining physical strength, I forced her face against it. Normally when someone's face is shoved against a hard tree, they get mad or upset, but what I heard was a moan - a moan of true pleasure. It was then that I realized why my demonic side was being so forceful. She needed to be dominated, to be taken, to have someone fully take control. What she needed was an alpha male. Coming to that realization, I knew that I had to do whatever it took to be that alpha, so, on weary legs, I pressed forward. I reached down and unzipped my pants, releasing my beastly cock. Once it was freed, I reached under her leather skirt, which was just a bunch of leather bands hanging around her hip. Once I was in her plain linen panties I gave them a good, hard yank. A loud tearing sound filled the forest floor, and I held up the tattered remains of her underwear like a trophy. Weak from my near-total lack of demonic energy and impossible physical exertion, I still found the strength to continue - even if it was mostly a bluff.

"Are you ready to submit to me?" I gruffed out in my low voice.

She didn't respond, but she did try to push away from the tree - or that was what I thought at first. But instead of trying to push her head away from the tree, all she did was push her large, firm ass toward me. A smile formed on my face as I knew she would be mine. I aimed my cock towards her dripping pussy. In one long stroke, I sank all twelve inches of thick, hard cock into her. Then something surprising happened. A wave of pure energy radiated from the beastkin and into me, refilling my dwindling reserves and even expanding my reservoir. It was just like when I'd slept with Ella for the very first time. The beastkin was a virgin, and, by taking her innocence, I reaped that virginal power. It just was the stroke of luck that I needed. I suddenly felt more than ready to dominate this powerful creature. With one hand on her head, and the other on her extremely thick yet firm hip, I pulled back until just the tip of cock was still inside of her.

"Now it's time to know what it truly feels like to be dominated," I said out in a low, commanding voice. I thrust hard into her, causing her to gasp out loud. I began to rearrange her insides, fucking her more forcefully than I'd ever fucked anything or anyone in my entire life.

I'd thought that Rayna's pussy or my mother's mouth were hot, but the beastkin's felt like a true blast furnace. Scalding heat wrapped around my stiff prick. It was so hot that any normal man would have probably had his dick burned off, or at least gotten severe burns. To me, it felt truly heavenly. I kept pounding and pounding her, and, in return, a steady stream of loud gasps came out of her lovely mouth. Her tongue lolled out as she tried to catch her breath, and, apropos of nothing, I noticed that it was blue. It made me wonder what else was blue, as I looked down to where my cock was plunging into her dripping pussy. I decided a thorough inspection could wait.

With her fully distracted and me fully in control, I began to probe deeper into her mind. I implanted several commands, most of them similar to what I'd placed in Rayna's and Ella's minds. One of the main ones was to increase her pleasure center, making it so that she was a hair trigger. Once that command set in, her pussy clamped down hard onto my cock. She burst out screaming as she came from her first-ever cock-induced orgasm.

Then something new happened. Visions started to pop into my mind: a black, barren land, as far as the eye could see, without sun or stars in its sky. Spires of flame popped up from out of the ground, the only illumination. In the center of that vast expanse was a small flickering of blue light. I became aware of an intense feeling of loneliness pervading the vision. It took me all but a moment to realize that I was gazing into the beastkin's memories. I was sensing the pain and loneliness she'd felt all those years in the underworld.

"I know what you want," I said to her, slowing down my pace so that I could speak to her properly. "I know you were alone for a long time. I don't know what happened to you or your family, but I know you yearn to find something. Submit to me, and I will grant your deepest desire: to be in a pack - to be in my pack."

She looked over her shoulder; our eyes met again. A small tear welled up in her eye, and then I saw her neck tilt - the merest of nods. That was all the consent I needed. I wasn't just going to make her my familiar; I was going to make her my slave. With that intention in my mind, I began to build up my demonic energy. The storm in my core began to grow, and, with the infusion of virgin power, it grew rapidly. When my balls began to churn, I reached into her mind one last time, implanting the command that when I came inside her, she would cum ten times as hard as the strongest orgasm she could ever have on her own. When I finally came, the demonic energy rushed out of me, performing the slave binding and causing the lonely beastkin to experience true, rapturous delight. She came so hard that the wood against her palms began to splinter. She experienced something very few people or creatures ever get to experience.

"From this day forth your name will be Azura, and you will be my loyal warrior and slave. You will love and protect your new family - your new pack - and, in return, I promise that you will never know loneliness ever again." My breathing was labored, as all the energy was leaving my body, but upon finishing my declaration, I felt our bond solidify. I knew that she'd become both my familiar and my slave.

"Yes, Pack Master, Azura will protect her new pack - her new family," she said with love and devotion in her voice - a voice that had become even more feminine than before. "Azura will make sure they are safe." Her face, once filled with a fiery passion, now reflected those same emotions - and even a hint of admiration.

Looking down at the newly-formed slave collar around her neck, I noticed that it was already the gold-with-silver-inlay design instead of the standard iron one that my other two slaves had started with.

"MAX!" Ella yelled out in the distance. She and Rayna were making a mad dash toward me. "Are you ok?" she asked. She took up a warrior's stance and looked suspiciously upon the gray and blue beastkin.

"Ya, I'm fine, just a little tired," I said, finally dislodging my cock from Azura's flaming pussy.

"Is it done?" Ella asked, still guarded.

"Yes. It is done. This is Azura, my familiar, and new slave," I said before placing one hand on the tree so that I could remain upright.

"Master," Rayna said with a look of worry in her eyes, "I've heard of many demons and mortals trying their hand at taming a hellhound, but I must admit, you are probably the first to ever fuck one into submission."

My cheeks went red. "Ya, I just followed my instincts, as you suggested, and, as you can see, it paid off."

"Yes, it did."

Before she or I could say another word, Rayna quickly wrapped her hands around my body, and buried her head into my chest.

"Please Max, please don't do anything so reckless ever again," she whimpered into my chest, showing me emotions she'd never shown me before. Normally she was mischievous, lovey-dovey, or whimsical, but never frightened or sad. It was something I never would have expected from someone like her, but it went to show how much she valued me, and how much she worried about me.

"I promise, never again," I assured her, stroking her back as she held onto me. Ella wasn't far behind, joining in the embrace. After our little moment, they both helped me to the car. Azura was walking behind us, carrying my sword with her, a little apprehensive to join the group.

"So, Master, what happened?" Rayan asked, still eyeing the hesitant Azura. "I mean, I kept us at a safe distance, but I did see that sword fly out of the trunk and into your hands. How did you do that?"

"I don't know, Rayna. It just appeared in my hand. One minute I was on the ground, waiting for Azura to strike, and the next it was in my hand blocking her blade. Plus..." I paused, trying to come up with a good explanation. "I think it spoke to me. Like, I heard a voice, but I was in the heat of the battle. Whatever the case may be, we need to find out more about the sword."

"Ahh, Max, I think I might be able to help with that," Ella said, sliding right next to me with a bottle of water that she kept in the trunk of the car. "Back last semester I took this history class. It was an easy A, but sometimes the TA that would fill in for the professor. She dressed like a slob, but she seemed to know her stuff - especially ancient lore and folk tales, since she was doing her thesis on that stuff. She might know a thing or two about your sword."

"Ya, that might be worth looking into," I said, but then I gasped, suddenly feeling all the pain the adrenaline and my demonic energy had kept at bay. While nothing was cut off, I was suffering from several cuts and bruises. Even though I knew I would heal, it was going to take some time to do so.

"Are you going to be okay?" Ella asked, this time putting on the look and tone of a combat medic.

"Ya, believe it or not, I've had it worse, but that is a story for another time. Right now, let's focus on getting back home."

"Okay, and what about her?" Ella pointed to Azura, who wore a sheepish look on her face. "Is she safe?"

"She should be," Rayna opined. "Master finished the familiar pact, and also made her his slave. She should be no danger, at least to him. But I must say, someone's first familiar is usually a shadow cat, or one of the goblins spawns - never an infernal hellhound. Not only that, but a lycanthrope hellhound too."

"Lycanthrope?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," she replied. "Most creatures in hell that are not demons take on some kind of terrestrial appearance, like a cat, hound, whatever. But the ultra-rare are those with the lycanthrope ability. They have the power to change their form into something more humanoid, like what we see before us.

"But I still don't understand," she continued. "I thought all Infernal lycanthropes were extinct."

"Wait... extinct? But why?" I remembered the vision I had in Azura's mind.

"Well, to put it simply, they were too wild, and incredibly hard to tame. So instead of trying to make them familiars or bond them, several high-ranking demon families decided to wipe them out. That was centuries ago, and I've never heard of one surviving."

I looked at Azura, who was averting her eyes. She wore a pained expression on her face.

"Is it true?" I asked.

"Yes, Pack Master, it is true," she answered. "We of the Rieka tribe were once powerful, and the noblest of all creatures. But demons from the noble families attacked us. Slowly, Azura's pack dwindled in numbers until it was just Azura's mother and a few of our kin. Azura's mother, Freki, was once a familiar to a very powerful master. Mother would tell Azura stories about their adventures. Mother always said to Azura that one day Azura would too find a master like Mother's - one that was worthy of Azura's strength. Then the pesky demons came and surprised Mother and Azura's kin. Azura managed to survive, but only due to their sacrifices, and Mother's great fighting ability. For a long time afterward, Azura wandered the plains of hell, hiding, hoping that one day a master would summon Azura. Azura did what she could to grow stronger, but Azura is ashamed. She mostly hid."

She looked up at me, and she tried to brighten her expression.

"At long last, though, Azura finally has a Master, and Master has already granted Azura the greatest gift of all: a new pack."

Azura looked upon the wounds she'd caused me, and once again looked sad. I was about to say something, but Ella had already stepped up in front of Azura.

"All that time you were all alone. Alone and hiding from those bad men. "

Azura nodded in response, still refusing to look at Ella. Then a loud gasp filled the forest floor as Ella quickly strode forward and gave Azura the biggest bear hug of all time.

"No more being alone," she said while rubbing Azura's long mane. "You are Max's slave, just like me, just like Rayna. You are one of us now."

Azura made noises that sounded like laughing and crying all at once. Suddenly, Ella was the one being bear-hugged, and she groaned out in pain. Thankfully, Azura quickly remembered to hold back her full strength.

Rayna was clearly touched by the moment - so much so that she walked up to the pair and put a gentle hand on Azura's shoulder, apparently not realizing what would happen next. Azura released Ella with one arm, only to grab Rayna and give her the same treatment. My poor succubus's feet lifted off the forest floor. Sounds of glee and laughter filled the air as Azura jumped around with both girls in her arms. I would have joined them, but I was still in considerable pain from our fight.

"Is Pack Master still hurt from fighting?" Azura asked after she put down the girls.

"Ya, but I'll survive," I said jokingly, but what happened next was both surprising and gross.

"Azura would fix you," she said. "Azura can help."

Turning back into her infernal hellhound form, she proceeded to lick me with her big, blue tongue. The girls tried to stop her, but the two of them combined couldn't so much as budge the five hundred pound beast. Once Azura was done, she transformed back into her humanoid form. At first, I felt all wet and slobbery, but then I started to feel a warm sensation, too, everywhere she'd licked. I felt a moment of panic - that maybe her saliva was a burning acid - but then I saw the gashes on my skin start to close.

"They're healing," Rayna said, in awe of what she was seeing.

"Ya, they are," I agreed, equally stunned. "How did you do that?"