Succubus Master Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, every time Azura got hurt, Mother would say 'lick your wounds.' She said our kind can heal that way. So I did, and now Pack Master is all better.

"Did Azura do good?" she asked. Her tail was wagging in anticipation of my answer.

"Yes, Azura did good," I said while patting her head, which she took as an invitation. She leapt towards me and then cuddled with me; only my status as her master spared me from the dominant, overwhelming bear hug, but I could still feel her incredible strength. . Since I'd healed up, it didn't feel bad at all.

"Yay, Azura helped Pack Master!" she said happily. "Pack Master now loves Azura." She molded her body into mine. That was when I realized that when she'd transformed from hellhound back to human, she hadn't put on her armor. Azura's very erect nipples were now digging into my newly-healed skin.

"I must say, Master, you have a way with animals," Rayna mused. "You turned a wild hellhound into a domesticated, love-struck puppy."

"Ya, but now he smells like a wet dog," Ella chimed in. "They both do. Let's pack up and head home, but... um, Azura, do you have clothes, or something to cover up?"

"'Cover-up?'" Azura asked, confused. "But Azura is always like this." She pulled away from me, unsure if she'd done something wrong.

"Okay," Ella said, "Well, can you look more human? You kinda stand out with the gray fur and all."

"Human?" Azura thought it over.

"Never mind, just lay down while we drive," Ella said, directing us towards her car. "We'll figure it out later."

"Is Pack Master taking Azura to her new home?" Azura asked.

"Yes, Azura. We are taking you back to my place."

"Yayyy, Pack Master is taking me home," she said as she jumped in glee, which made her big, bountiful tits bounce.