Succubus Master Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Old Navy, the pair had gone to Target and grabbed plenty of groceries, plus a few outfits for Mr. Smuckers. Ella told me that he was downstairs with Rayna, helping put everything in order.

"So, you two looked quite chummy," Ella mused as she took on the spot opposite Azura on the bed.

"Ya, she's something," I replied, still stroking her hair. "Wouldn't leave me alone, but put on some soft music and stroke her hair, and she is out like a light."

"Hmmm," Ella said, still eyeing the sleeping Azura. "Still unreal, though. I mean, she is an actual hellhound from hell, and now... now she is your familiar. I mean, this is all nuts, right?'

I chuckled at her response. Then, while looking down at Azura, I said, "You know, I still wonder if all of this is just one big dream, and suddenly I'll just wake up and everything will be the way it was."

"Do you want things to go back to normal?' she asked, drawing closer.

"Well, come on," I replied with a smile. "I'm a half-demon with crazy magic powers, who sleeps with multiple women daily - one of which is you, I might add."

That made her blush.

"I guess what I am saying is, while my life is infinitely more complicated, and has some danger, I still wouldn't change it. I guess that's why I accepted Rayna so quickly into my life. She changed me - all of us, really. What about you, El? Do you want things to go back to normal?"

"Are you kidding?" she replied instantly. "I want things to stay like this! Demons, slave collars, wings, shadows, hellhounds... I mean, everything we thought was fantasy is real, I mean really, and I am right in the middle of it. More importantly, I'm in it with you. I meant what I said when I said that I'd wanted you for so long - wanted to be yours in every sense of the word. You gave me that with this -" - she tapped over her shirt where her on her slave crest is at - "- and so much more. Yes, while having you sleeping with other women wasn't part of my fantasy, it's something I've grown to accept - and hell, I've even been encouraging it."

"Even things with my mother?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, even her, which surprisingly I found to be quite hot."

Ella smiled at me, and, in the heat of the moment, I just kissed her. She seized up for a moment, but quickly reciprocated. Unfortunately, our makeout session was cut short when someone interrupted us.

"Is Pack Master ready to mate?' Azura said as she stirred from her slumber, now pawing at my growing dick.

"He sure looks like it," Rayna said, finally popping into the room. She'd changed into something one might see in an anime high school gym: a simple white shirt with a blue color band around her sleeves and neck, a pair of blue booty shorts, and knee-high socks. While it was not as revealing as what she usually wore, seeing her and her full breasts in it made my cock ache for her.

"Pack Master wants to mate with us!" Azura said happily, now fully grasping my cock that was straining to get out.

"What do you say, Master?" Rayna asked with a devilish grin. "Are you up for your first foursome?"

While that sounded very enticing, our fun was preempted when my mother announced that she was back home. Azura almost rushed down to meet her, but we quickly stopped her. It had been hard enough for my mother to come to terms with her son using her as a cum rag; a six-foot-tall, gray, hound-like-girl might just push her over the edge. For the time being, we agreed that Rayna would stay in my room to keep Azura company while Ella and I went downstairs to greet my mom.

The rest of the day was somewhat uneventful. Ella helped my mom cook dinner and then joined us. My mother, of course, made minimal eye contact with me, and when she did, it ended quickly with her blushing and looking away. Liz stopped by, but one looked at me and she quickly darted up the stairs. I shrugged it off though, telling myself I had plenty of time to finish what I'd started the other night. After dinner, I helped clean up the kitchen while Ella quietly snuck up to my room to feed Rayna and Azura. She did come back red-faced, but before I could ask what had happened, she quickly kissed me and left to go back home. I soon found out why she'd been so flustered; I walked into my room and I saw a splayed-out Rayna, who had Azura right between her legs, lapping up at her pussy.

"Hello Master," Rayna moaned, "I hope you don't mind, hmmm, but I have been teaching your new pet over here how to please a woman. I must say, hmmm she has quite the hot tongue."

It certainly looked that way. Azura's long, blue tongue lapped up every square inch of Rayna's pussy. It took me all of thirty seconds to strip off my clothes and slip my cock into Azura's pussy. We went at it for over an hour, with both girls cumming multiple times, while I left a load in each pussy. By the time we were all done, Azura and Rayna were lapping up my spunk from each other's pussies while I paid a visit to my mother. She didn't wear anything sexy like I'd suggested, but it didn't matter that much. I knew it wouldn't be long before she submitted to me completely. She put up a front, but not ten seconds into the blowjob she relented and gave in fully into the task. I left her breathless after I dumped two loads into her waiting mouth. The second time, it felt like her mouth was a vacuum, sucking up as much of my cum as possible.

"Goodnight, Mommy-slut," I said to her before leaving her room. From there, I slid into my too-small bed. It had been one hell of a day, but the feeling of two loving, supernatural slaves cuddled up with me as I drifted off to sleep made me certain that it had been worth it.

Chapter 20

I was outside the doors that lead to my campus's history department. I could have done it on Tuesday - the day prior - but that was my longest class day, and I had a new hellhound to take care of.

The main problem with Azura was that she still stuck out like a big, gray, sore thumb. Rayna believed that, as a lycanthrope hellhound, Azura could actually become even more human-like. She'd never had a reason to try, so it was unsurprising that she couldn't yet. I'd let Rayna take charge of the lessons. Out of all of us, she was the closest thing we had to a shapeshifting expert.

At first, Azura had whined at the notion, saying she liked her current form, but Rayna had reminded her that I wasn't always going to be around. Azura had quickly gotten on board after that. I think she was slowly coming to realize that her new home - the earthly plane, and human civilization, not just my house - had a lot to offer. She would've been fine being cooped up with me twenty-four hours a day, but if I wasn't going to be mating with her constantly, she'd have much more fun if she could go outside without attracting undue attention.

There'd been some hits during the first session, but mostly misses; only parts of her skin had turned to a more tan color. Progress had been slow, with some backsliding, but I was feeling more confident this week that Azura would figure it out soon.

We'd hidden Azura from the rest of my family for another few days, which had been pretty easy. Both my mother and sister were avoiding me and my room. Of course, that didn't stop me from throwing a suggestive smirk at Liz, or visiting my mother in the morning and evening to dump a load or two down her throat. She still put up a fight, but we both knew it was just a front. She had grown to enjoy my cum-dumping sessions - so much so that when I'd visited her that morning before heading to campus, she'd practically sucked my cock on her own. She'd even slyly asked if that was all, hoping that I might give her one more load to start the day. I'd told her no, but said that I might have more later that night. She'd seemed to perk up at that notion.

I didn't head inside the building right away. Ella normally had a class on Wednesdays around this time, but she'd said she would skip it so she could introduce me to this TA.

"Maxie," Ella yelled out, catching my attention as she rushed on over. Then she stopped in place and gave me a big fat kiss. We'd kissed in the car before we'd departed for school, but this was the first time she'd done it in public. She let everyone know that I was hers - or, well, that's what most people would assume. In truth, she was mine, and she wasn't the only one who belonged to me.

We eventually found Ella's TA in the research and records room. It was large, dark, and filled with tall shelves, stacks of books, and a surprising number of strange-looking objects. Part of growing up is learning that there's not much Indiana Jones in academia, but, well, apparently there was some. I caught sight of a wooden fertility statue with a rather large penis-like object sticking out of it. A few weeks ago I would've just laughed. Now I wondered if some ancient people had been trying to carve a rendition of a demon - and if the object itself was magical.

We navigated through the aisles until we saw the faint glow of a computer monitor in the back corner. We made our approach known since we didn't want to scare the woman.

"Sophia Caster?" Ella asked as we rounded the corner.

The woman's chair squealed as she turned around to face us. She was not what I was expecting to see. Most TAs are grad students who dress up to look like a teacher or professors. They need to put on an air of authority while teaching college students who are not much younger than them. The woman in front of me did not look like a TA. She wore a ratty black sweater that looked to be two sizes too large for her; her hair was unruly and unkempt, like she hadn't brushed it in months; and her entire work area was a complete mess. Ella did say that she dressed like a slob, but I thought she'd been exaggerating. As I looked at her, our eyes met, and I could swear there was a hint of recognition. I was sure I'd never met her before, but I made a mental note to ask some probing questions. For all I knew, she was an agent for the same organization those creepy priests were a part of.

"Yes, and who might you two be?" she asked brusquely.

"Hello, my name is Ella Summers, and this here is my boyfriend, Max. I sent you an email on Monday asking if we could meet."

It took Sophia a minute, but she caught up.

"Yes, I do remember that, something about creating a video game and wanting references to ancient or mythical swords."

"Yes, that is correct. We were looking into incorporating ancient and legendary swords into our game, and we want to make sure they are at least mythologically accurate. I remembered you were studying ancient myths and lore, so I figured you were the right person to talk to." I heard a hint of pleading in Ella's voice. I wondered if she was sincere, or just putting on an act. Either way, it sounded good.

"Nope, can't help you," Sophia said curtly. "It would be a waste of my time." She turned around and went back to whatever it was she was doing.

I supposed it didn't sound good enough. Ella was undeterred, though.

"Please, Ms. Caster, we have some reference material, and we just need you to make heads or tails of it. You are an expert in ancient script and mythology, are you not?"

"I am," she replied flatly, not even looking back at Ella, "but I find your request uninteresting."

"Okay, and what can we do to make it more interesting? Ella asked.

For some reason, Sophia turned to look at me again. She gave me the once-over, head to toe, and again I saw that glint of recognition in her eyes - and that she was trying to hide it. I was still fairly certain I'd never met her before.

"Coitus," she said, as if she were ordering a burger from McDonald's.

"Excuse me?" Ella said.

"You," she said, pointing at me. "Me. Coitus. The two of us. That would make this interesting."

I'd only been a sex demon for a little while, and, setting aside Rayna, I'd been the one to pursue women, not the other way around. It was a shock to have a woman simply demand sex from me. I had to ask Sophia to repeat herself. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I want to have coitus, with you. In exchange, I will pretend to care about your scrap of paper or third-hand story or whatever and give it far more time and attention than it deserves."

"Okay, and why?" I asked, unsure what was going on.

Sophia rolled her eyes again. "I like sex. I don't like the other parts. Going out, dates, romance, boyfriends, promises, betrayals, boring. Worse than boring. I hate them. I hate them so much I hire escorts, but they're expensive, and I'm a teaching assistant. You look like you'd be a good lay. You want a favor. I want a sexual favor. Simple as that. Say yes or leave me alone, please."

"Ok, what are the conditions to this agreement?" Ella asked.

I looked at Ella, shocked all over again. She'd seemed so happy with the idea that I was her boyfriend more than her master, but normal girlfriends don't usually pawn off their boyfriends to perform sexual favors.

"I see your girlfriend here doesn't mind you being with another woman," Sophia said, standing up from her chair. "I'm still not interested in your project, but I'm that much more interested in you."

"What do you mean, 'more interested?'" I asked. "Have we met before?" My head was still telling me we hadn't, but my gut was starting to disagree.

"We haven't, but I have seen what you can do."

My blood ran cold. My mind went a million miles a minute.

"Those two girls at the lingerie store," Sophia said. "I saw you with them. Overheard a few things. Then you absconded. I was tempted to follow, but didn't. I overheard them again afterwards. Their reviews were... glowing, bordering on non-credible. Still wasn't going to stalk you, but here we all are.

"My offer is contingent upon you giving me a good lay, I should clarify," she continued. "Though when it comes to sex, you'll find me uniquely unconcerned with epistemological questions. I suppose all that's required is for me to believe you gave me one."

I stood there, speechless. I heard Ella sigh.

"She thinks you hypnotized them or something," she explained to me, "and she's saying that if you do that to her, it still counts, as long as she believes she had great sex with you."

"He didn't, though," Ella said to Sophia. "He really is that good. In fact, I think we should be asking for a lot more in exchange."

For the first time, Sophia's flat expression showed a sign of life. A hint of a smile twitched upon one half of her face.

"I'd be open to the possibility of being... on retainer, so to speak, if your boyfriend delivers something truly exceptional."

She walked over to a large, flat table - probably used for looking at oversized maps or paintings. She clearly had other ideas for it. She looked at me, then at the table, then at me again, and raised an eyebrow.

"No one would come and bother us," she said. "They tend to leave me alone. You know college students; almost none of them want to go through the hassle of tracking down primary sources and actually reading them or looking at them. If they do, I'm one of the few people they'd be told to contact in advance. The odds of us being caught aren't zero, but they're close enough for my comfort."

"I see," I said slowly as I approached her. She was a slob; of that there was no doubt. Under the natural light filtering in through the windows, though, she did have a subtle beauty about her. Her pale, almost porcelain skin - likely due to having almost no exposure to direct sunlight - made her look a bit like a doll. Her long, black hair was a mess, but its striking contrast to that skin was alluring in its way. I thought of Wednesday Addams; my cock twitched a bit. I'd always had a crush on her. I reconsidered Sophia's mannerisms and affect. I decided that she realized the similarity, too. She leaned into it.

"So, like Ella - my girlfriend - said before," I said, "how does this work? What do I need to know? What are the rules?"

"It's rather simple," she said with a shrug. "Wear a condom; I'm on the pill, but frankly, nowadays you can't be too careful. Do you have a condom?"

I shook my head. Frankly, I had forgotten they even existed since I'd started having sex. None of the women I've been with had ever expressed the need for them, but thinking back on it, I should have, since there was an off chance they could get pregnant.

Can sex demons get people pregnant? I asked myself. I resolved to ask Rayna as soon as I could.

"Here, this should probably fit you," Sophia said as she withdrew an open box of condoms from her rather large tote bag and tossed it over to me.

It was so surreal how this was all happening. I knew I wasn't seducing and fucking women in the normal way, but still, so far there'd always been some kind of physical or emotional buildup. Everything with Sophia was purely transactional, and it was throwing me off the new game I was developing. Still, I pressed on, figuring that she might have some real information regarding my sword. Without further delay, I began to strip out of my clothes.

"You are one lucky lady to lock that down," Sophia said as she took note of my chiseled abs and well-defined arms.

"Ummm hmmm," Ella hummed in agreement. Lust blazed in her eyes as she took in my form, and the hard outline of my cock, remembering all the things I had done to her.

"Yes, that will do," Sophia said as she saw my cock spring up. It was a solid eight inches, but it was girthier than a Red Bull can. I was still getting used to the fact that my dick could change its size to fulfill a woman's deepest, darkest desires. Despite its cartoonish thickness, it was somewhat refreshing to see and feel it so, well... short. Azura and Rayna both preferred it to be extremely long, and I was worried that Ella's competitive spirit might one day spur it to those same outlandish measurements, even if that wasn't what would feel best for her.

The condom barely fit my cock, but it would have to do. Sophia was calling the shots, but that didn't mean I couldn't play the game. As soon as I took off my shirt, I began to slowly fill the surrounding space with my demonic aura, causing the women around me to become aroused. Through our bond, I could feel that Ella was already riled up, and trying her best to not rub her pussy. As for Sophia, she was like a stone statue, her expression still as impassive as ever. Then, out of nowhere, she surprised me. She scooted out of her very-baggy sweatpants that matched her ratty sweater, and then ditched that too. What she had on underneath was the last thing I would have expected. Instead of drab, plain, sexless underwear, she was sporting the most scandalous set I had ever seen - and on a body that didn't seem to match her face at all.

Her underwear, if one could even call it that, was just a small piece of fabric that just barely covered her pussy. Attached to that piece of fabric were two very thin strings. It was a g-string that would make some pornstars blush. The matching bra was only enough fabric to cover the areolas of her milky white breasts. Still, it was her body, not her skimpy underwear, that immediately grabbed my attention. Sophia had curves - curves that could go on for days. She was thick in the thighs, and a little in the arms and tummy, but by no means fat. One might call her pleasantly plump. I'd been willing before; after seeing her almost naked, I was eager.

"What? I like sexy underwear," Sophia said. Her expression betrayed nothing, but I detected a hint of embarrassment in her voice. Her facade was starting to crack.

"Sure," I said. "You have an amazing body, though. Why hide it?"

"I told you. I find it tiring to dress up for other people. I dress how I like, and I like comfort."

"And the lingerie?" I asked.

"I like the way they feel. Plus, it helps the men get aroused so we can 'do the deed,' as they say. So, are we going to talk, or are we going to continue?'